用汉语翻译英语翻译

最近热词:
更多热词:
好文推荐:
覆盖iOS、Android等全平台
最权威的学习型桌面词典等等的英语翻译 等等用英语怎么说 - 汉英词典 - 词典网词&典 汉语词典
&中英例句 &&& && &&等等的英语翻译
等等拼音:děng děng
真人读音英语解释:etc.; wait a moment中文解释:(1) ∶表示列举未尽长篇小说、剧本、短篇小说、旅行记录片,等等(2) ∶等一下... && 汉语造句:近来玛丽呆在家里,让人修她的房子、粉刷等等。Recently Mary stayed home to have her house repaired, painted and all. 等等,你一定就是那个传说中的英雄。Mycella: Wait. You must be the hero of legend! 等等,我在广播里听到我的名字了。Wait a minuteI heard my name in the announcement 这些模型里,我们有水槽和有罩子的电视天线等等。On the models we had a “water tank” and a “TV aerial” with “chimney”. 物品种类繁多,有给作品投票的、有装饰自己空间的等等。Various different kinds of goods for voting or cyberspace decorating, etc. 等等!我有种不祥的预感。Wait! I have a really bad feeling about this 一间屋子,放满了椅子、灯、收音机等等的A room full of chairs, lamps, radios, and what have you 我们有亚麻、棉布、羊毛料、呢绒、华达呢、丝绸等等。We have linen, cotton, woolen cloth, stuff, gaberdine, silk and so on. 关注词典网微信公众号:词典网,回复如:等等英语,可方便查询:相关翻译 【化】 isocyclic stem-nucleus 【化】 isothermal surface full-length 【计】 equivalent string 【医】 period of i presphygmic period 【电】 uniform acceleration equipotential 【化】 isogel 【化】 isoionic point 【计】 equivalent networks 【计】 wait-for-response 【电】 equisignal locatlizer 【电】 isotropic scattering 【化】 plasma arc surfacing 【计】 equivalent matrix 快速导航翻译推荐 【机】 rudder pedal adjuster 【医】 Porocephalus moniliformis apologize gap-toothed 【化】 spermaceti wax\n【医】 ambra locker room 【化】 isotropic medium 【化】 polytetramethylene azelaate 【医】 hemoagglutination 【化】 ambident ionCambridge Free English Dictionary and Thesaurus
Make your words meaningful
Definitions and Grammar
Click on the arrows to change the translation direction.
Semi-bilingual Dictionaries
My Dictionary
Create and share your own word lists and quizzes for free!
Explore the Cambridge Dictionary
August 03, 2016
Word of the Day
triple jumpa sports event in which the competitor jumps from one foot and lands on it, then jumps from one foot and lands on the other, and finally jumps with both feet
August 01, 2016
It&s free!
Build your own word lists
Create quizzes
Save favourites
Share with friends
Personalise your My Dictionary space出于…考虑用英语怎么说
沪江词库精选出于…考虑用英语怎么说、英语单词怎么写、例句等信息
英文翻译: for the sake of
Men begin to enter female jobs out of consideration for personal interest
出于个人利益考虑,男子开始介入女子的工作领域。
Decorum and modesty are excellent reasons for you to want a separate room in which to change.
你需要一间单独更衣室,这是出于礼貌和文明考虑。
Isn't what you're suggesting a way of advancing women for the wrong reason?
你所建议的,难道不是出于一种错误的考虑而提拔妇女吗?
The highborn Hotspur, with such an opinion of Clavering, could yet from professional reasons be civil to him
高贵的霍特斯珀即使对克拉弗林有了这样的看法,仍能出于职务上的考虑,跟他握手言欢。
Buildings are not grouped like that by pure accident, though convenience probably had much to do with it
建筑物那样地组合成一个集体,绝不会纯粹出于偶然,虽然对生活便利的考虑很可能在这上面起重大作用。
英文翻译推荐
in the mouth of
be up with
go amiss ...
run off the rails
out of a clear sky
by contraries
out of the blue
2016出于…考虑英文怎么写由沪江网提供。外语首页_英语|英语翻译 在线翻译 英语四级 英语作文 英语听力 英语六级|新浪教育_新浪网
[单词专用小马甲]
其实大学英语四级考试最重要的就是单词量了。每天都在下决心背单词的你,别再等待了!和小编一起坚持10天!你会发现其实搞定四级词汇没那么难!单词的小船可以不翻,四级的巨轮可以不沉!
新闻排行榜
外语考试日历
五星金牌出国考试名师
国内外语考试
外语试题库
出国外语考试
内容合作:李然 &&&&电话: (010)转分机6738 &&&&
邮箱: liran7@.cn

我要回帖

更多关于 汉语翻译英语 的文章

随机推荐