“以我的观点来看”,英语的汉语翻译英语有哪些?

就目前环境的问题,我有以下的观点。用英语怎么翻译?_百度知道
就目前环境的问题,我有以下的观点。用英语怎么翻译?
提问者采纳
About the current problems on the environment, I have some opinions as the follow:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
according to the current situation, i come up with several ideas as follow.
As of the current environment, I have several points.
The current environment, I have the following views.
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁就目前环境的问题,我有以下的观点。用英语怎么翻译?_百度知道
就目前环境的问题,我有以下的观点。用英语怎么翻译?
提问者采纳
About the current problems on the environment, I have some opinions as the follow:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
according to the current situation, i come up with several ideas as follow.
As of the current environment, I have several points.
The current environment, I have the following views.
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
Does it have anything to do with you?
如果是反问,意思是跟你无关,则应译为
It has nothing to do ...
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'英语作文翻译:我对兴趣爱好的看法
【网络综合 - 英语资源英语作文】★无忧考网英语资源频道为大家整理的英语作文翻译:我对兴趣爱好的看法,供大家参考。更多阅读请查看本站频道。Everybody has his own hobby. Hobbies not only make our life colorful, but also bring us lots of benefits. Hobbies help us to relax after a long period of hard work, and offer various activities for the people who are retiring. As to my mother, her hobby is to go square dancing after supper. She said, square dancing can make her forget her own problems and stay in good health. As to my father, his hobby is watching football games on TV. Among all my hobbies, the favorite one is reading. When I was a little girl, I love reading comic books. When I’m getting old, I love fiction very much. I have so much fun from reading them. My favorite fiction is Pride and Prejudice. It not only provides knowledge, but also teaches us the right attitude toward life. I think reading makes my life complete. I will keep on reading. That’s my favorite hobby.翻译:每个人都有自己的兴趣爱好。爱好不仅让我们的生活变得丰富多彩,也给予了我们诸多好处。爱好有助于我们在长时间的工作后得到放松,还为退休的人们提供各种各样的活动。就我妈妈来说,她最大的兴趣爱好就是晚饭之后去跳广场舞。她说,广场舞让她忘记了自己的烦恼,保持身体健康。至于我爸爸,他最喜欢看足球比赛。就我自己来说,在我所以的爱好里面,我最喜欢的就是阅读小说。当我还是个小女孩的时候,我很喜欢看动漫。长大一点的时候,我爱上了小说。看小说充满了乐趣。我最喜爱的小说是《傲慢与偏见》。它不仅教给了我很多知识,也让我对人生有了个正确的态度。阅读使我的生活变得完整,我会一直读下去,因为这是我的爱好所在。雷卡斯的英文_雷卡斯的英语翻译_雷卡斯用英语怎么说_爱词霸在线词典
{{item1.part | parts}}
复数: 过去式: 过去分词: 现在分词: 第三人称单数:
一键安装桌面版,查词翻译快三倍
选择要添加的生词本
Usage Note用法说明
词霸Android版
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
繁体笔画造字法
首部五笔结构
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦! i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒! i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符! i请填写生词本名称!

我要回帖

更多关于 汉语翻译英语 的文章

随机推荐