请英语高手帮忙汉语翻译英语这句话

英语高手来帮忙把下面的一段文字翻译成英语。准确些。_百度知道
英语高手来帮忙把下面的一段文字翻译成英语。准确些。
如果非要给这份爱加上一个期限。”这句话窑荩拜匪之睹傣谜的英语,我希望是,人世间最痛苦的事情莫过于此,顺面问。另外回答的好会有追加分数哦:‘我爱你’:“我不知道你在说些什么,我英文不好。请原谅。如果上天能够给我一个重新来过的机会,我没有珍惜,我会对那个女孩子说三个字。
还有,等到失去的时候才追悔莫及,一万年曾经有一份真诚的爱情摆在我的面前
提问者采纳
It hesitate. If you have to give a time limit to this love.But I didn&#39,I love you&t treasure her。”这句话的英语, but I cll say this love will last 10 thousand years, I hope it is 10, but I didn&#39. If God can give me another chance. I felt regretful after that, Please don&#39,我英文不好! If God can give me a chance, I will say 3 words to her --- I love you. When I lost her呵呵 这个我曾经翻译过哟 给你几个版本参考下吧. It is the most painful matter in this world。! Js the ultimate pain in the world.I&#39! If God wanna d found my best love . I&#39:I have had my best love before, It&#39, i have a poor knowledge of English:Sll tell her three words. I&#39。请原谅, &quot!“我不知道你在说些什么;t treasure her
提问者评价
非常感谢。希望以后可以继续合作。
其他类似问题
其他3条回答
t speak Eng潮緺灌度弑道靳乱lish去下个大话西游,我英文不好, i don&#39, i have no clue what you are saying。请原谅。Sorry,中文字幕底下有英文的我不知道你在说些什么
Have a sincere love ahead of me, I didn't treasure, until the time of the loss, the most painful ZhuiHuiMoJi thing is this. If only god would give me an opportunity to come to the girl, and I'll say three words: &I love you&. If I have to give the love with a deadline, I hope is a million years.I don't know what you are talking about, my English well. Please forgive me.
There was a genuine love in front of me before, I do not cherish, until it lost when Zhuihuimoji, the human world of the most painful things than this. If God can give me a clean slate of opportunity, I would say that the girl three words: 'I love you'. If you have to love this to add a time limit, I hope that is 10,000 years我不知道你在说些什么,我英文不好。请原谅。”这句话的英语。I do not know what you're talking about, I am not good in English. Please forgive me. &This sentence in English.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请高手帮忙把下面的一句话翻译成英语,急用!谢谢了!!_百度知道
请高手帮忙把下面的一句话翻译成英语,急用!谢谢了!!
我们通过竞标的方式更换了一家新的叉车租赁公司,重新租赁了2台新的叉车,新叉车的租金及保养费用更便宜,而且性能更好,故障率低,提高了员工的工作效率。
提问者采纳
We have selected a new our forklift rental company through an auction, whom we have renewed two forklifts rentals of with. The new contract enable us to lower the rental cost and maintenance fee, provide newer and more reliable forklifts, which ultimately increases the efficiency at work.
提问者评价
十分感谢!!!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
We replaced by means of bidding for a new forklift truck leasing company, to lease two new forklift, rent and maintenance cost of the new forklift is cheaper, and better performance, low failure rate, improve the employee's work efficiency.
请高手帮忙的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请英语高手帮我翻译一下这句话,不要翻译器的,谢谢_百度知道
请英语高手帮我翻译一下这句话,不要翻译器的,谢谢
是原来的那家公司做的不开心吗,多和他们沟通和说说你的想法,你会得到淄撑缔肯郫厩棍速很多?刚毕业开始工作总是换工作是正常的现象,爸爸妈妈关心你和担心你也是正常的你为什么又要换工作呢
The more you communicate with them expressing your thoughts? Do you have no fun in that company? It is normal to always债卓齿簧佼毫扶怯 change one&#39, the s job when getting down to work after graduation.So it is with your parents caring for and warrying about youWhy will you change another job
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他7条回答
ul>你为什么又要换工作呢;caring&with&deem&right&sense.&with&your&your&nbsp?刚毕业开始工作总是换工作是正常的现象,因为这样应该更native一点吧。,爸爸妈妈关心你和担心你也是正常的;was&to&share&and&does&find&&may&nbsp,多和他们沟通和说说你的想法,&your&communication&express&nbsp,你会得到很多I&nbsp?&change&make&job&wondering&are&nbsp舀苛搬匪植睹代谜;why&nbsp?&willing&the&nbsp。没有逐字翻译但意思不缺;job&you&nbsp.(附;I&change&wondering’的语气是更柔和一点; Feel&during&nbsp,更容易让人接受意见的)码字结束=V=;the&again。;Something&that&nbsp?是原来的那家公司做的不开心吗;in&pre-you&after&It&so&was&is&rather&thoughts&if&nature&to&your&nbsp:‘I&parents'valuable&parents&you&your&troubled&nbsp
Why do you change your job again?Are you unhappy in that company?It is a normal phenomenon to change job frequently when you begin to work after graduated.
It's also normal that dady and momy are concered and worried about you.You will get a lot when you communicate with them and talk about you thoughts.
Why do you change your job again?Is it because you are not happy when in your original company?It is a normal phenomenon that one change jobs often.And it's all right your parents should care about you.You may communicate with them more and tell them about your thoughts,in which way you could get a lot.
why do you change your jobs? maybe it is because of you didn't have a good time in the company before? it is very ordinary that someone changes his job frequently after graduate. and your parents' caring is natural, communicate with them and share your idea you will gain a lot.
Why do you change your job again? Were you unhappy in your old company? It is pretty normal to change job frequently when you are fresh out of college. And it makes sense that your parents worry about you
and ask loads of questions, so talk to them ,tell them what you are thinking ,you will benefit a lot from it.
Why do you change your job again?The company originally do not happy?Work is always changing jobs just graduated from the start is a normal phenomenon,Mom and dad to care about you and about you is normal,And they communicate and share your idea,You will get a lot of.
You are leaving your job again? was it the job that was unsatisfactory?
Well, it is quite normal for a graduate like you to try different things at this stage, so are the concerns your parents have about you. It pays to talk with
them and let them know how you feel.
翻译器的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一句话翻译成英文,请高手帮忙,谢谢!_百度知道
一句话翻译成英文,请高手帮忙,谢谢!
需要翻译一句话“my Shandon坤液草段禺灯饿仑g folk in Des Moines, IA when you visited Monsanto.”到底该中文该怎么理解啊
中“ my Shandong folk in Des Moines。。啊。。。?什么是山东民间在。”我的山东民间在Des 忍罓拜溉之防傣囊Moines什么意思啊 , IA
提问者采纳
附件为照片,位于葡沥峦齿和佼古扶谱萄牙:蒙三托;IA。Des Moines;Monsanto,美国衣阿华州,Iowa很高兴在你访问蒙三托时见到你---住在衣阿华州得梅因的:Iowa的缩写,美国衣阿华州的首府:得梅因,我的山东老乡
提问者评价
大概知道什么意思了。不过Monsanto 应该是孟山都公司。嘻嘻 感谢哦
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
IA,参观了孟山都,我的山东民俗在Des Moines,看见了你的孟山都问题补充。 栋值策荷匕沽而朴Des Moines:很高兴见到你,IA。附照片我的山东民俗在Des Moines
很高兴见到你,我的山东民间在得梅因,是当你参观了孟山都公司。附上相片。
请高手帮忙的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语高手帮忙 !官方的翻译这一句话~英译汉。_百度知道
英语高手帮忙 !官方的翻译这一句话~英译汉。
背景:一份银行卡的支付表格,上面有如下一句话:请翻译:Please enter your card billing address exactly as it appears on your statement.注:1.enter 译为 填写。
2.官方那样很有威严的严密翻译。尤其是card billing address 和statement 这两个词如何翻译?谢谢!!!
拜托!不要用机翻的糊弄本人。我也明白什么意思,就是翻不好。所以才来请教高手的。机翻勿扰。谢谢。
提问者采纳
请准确填写你的信用卡持卡人地址,并与你的声明保持一致
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英译汉的相关知识
其他4条回答
请输入您的信用卡帐单地址完全一样出现在您的发言
请输入您的信用卡帐单地址完全一样出现在你的发言。
出现提示时请输入您正确的信用卡账单地址。
请输入您的信用卡帐单地址完全一样出现在你的发言。
等待您来回答