请帮忙翻译以下英语翻译网,谢谢! Pls g...

Thank you for your e-mail. I am taking my Maternity Leave from 1st Aug.2011, about 4 months . So during this period of time pls contact with Cici.Chen at cici.的翻译:谢谢您的电子邮件。我以我产假从 1 Aug.2011,约 4 个月。所以在这段时间期间请联系 Cici.Chen 在 cici. 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
Thank you for your e-mail. I am taking my Maternity Leave from 1st Aug.2011, about 4 months . So during this period of time pls contact with Cici.Chen at cici.
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
谢谢您的电子邮件。我以我产假从 1 Aug.2011,约 4 个月。所以在这段时间期间请联系 Cici.Chen 在 cici.
谢谢您的电子邮件。 我采取我的产假从第1 Aug.2011,大约4个月。 如此在这个时期pls与Cici.Chen接触在cici.
感谢您对您的电子邮件。 我以我国产假从日,约4个月。 因此,在这段时间pls联系与刘茜。陈在cici.
谢谢您的电子邮件。我以我产假从 1 Aug.2011,约 4 个月。所以在这段时间期间请联系 Cici.Chen 在 cici.熟悉英语的朋友来帮忙翻译下_百度知道
熟悉英语的朋友来帮忙翻译下
谢谢。但是非常抱歉请帮忙翻译下面一段话,我忘记了我设置的会员名?可以帮我重新设置会员名和密码吗。你们已经收到了我的注册订单。我该如何用会员身份登录网站,请不要用网页翻译
提问者采纳
注? Could you please reset my username and password. So could you tell me how to login the website as a member of your association, i had forgotten to fill my name in,but to my great apologyYou received my order for register?I will be grateful
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
我试著这样写?如果是,我忘记了我设置的会员名。I already registered in your website?Or could you pls help to restore my menbership# and password&quot.我该如何用会员身份登录网站?Could you pls advise how can I logging in my menbership#?Thanks for your help in advance?可以帮我重新设置会员名和密码吗, but I'm sorry to inform you I forgot my membership#;这个是想说你已经注册了吧。但是非常抱歉:你们已经收到了我的注册订单。&你们已经收到了我的注册订单
You were received my regestration forms, but i'm sorry, i forget my apply name. Could you kindly help me to find out my regestred information or how can I do as this? need re-set my apply name and password?thanks.
You have received my register order form. But I`m sorry to say that I have fogotten the VIP name I set. How could I enter the website with my VIP status? And could you
please set the VIP name and the code over again for me? Thank you!
you should receive my register order,but I am very sorry to tell you I forgot my register name. How can I login your website with the registered ID? Can you help to set a new ID and password for me again? thanks a lot!
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求帮忙修改下邮件,一段关于出口货物的中译英 有点搞喔 谢谢
在沪江关注能力英语的沪友nimiz遇到了一个关于互助翻译的疑惑,并悬赏30沪元,已有2人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
很抱歉,通过询问我们的仓库的同事后得知,在装这批货的时侯他们没有分开记录下装在20'箱子和装在40’箱子里的各个木托盘的编号。
因为这批全是同一种型号的货,12000kg的货装在20’箱子里,18000kg的装在40’箱子里。
现在货已装船走了,恐怕很难按您的要求制作detailed packing list.我对给你们收货带来的不便表示歉意。
如果今后碰到有这种情况,您需要分别记录各个木托盘的编号,请提醒我们,我们会注意的。
请帮忙修改下,意思到了就行
I'm sorry, through our warehouse colleagues in this, that after the goods when they have separate record something in 20 ', 40 'box and packed in boxes of different wood pallets of Numbers.
Because this batch of all is the same type of goods, 12000kg goods in 20 'box, 18000kg loading in 40' box.
Now, goods shipment will be made according to your request for promoting your packing list. I give you receiving apologize for any inconvenience caused.
If the future encounters this, you need to record Numbers of the wooden pallets each, please remind us, we will pay attention.
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
we are very sorry. i confirmed with our warehouse collegues that they didn't make a separate detail record about the serial number of the wooden palllets in the 20'box and 40' box. But this batch goods are the same type with 12000kg in the 20' box and 18000kg in the 40'box.
Now since the goods have already shipt out, i am afraid we cannot provide the detailed packing list as you requested. we are very sorry to cause you so much troble.
in future, if you need to record the detail serial number of the wooden pallets, could you please remind us and we definetely will pay special attention about it,
thank you, and still we are very sorry about your inconvenience.
—— 毛毛虫的美梦
I am sorry to reply you.
We were informed that they haven't record pallet No seperately from 20' & 40' after checking with our warehouse colleagues.
This shpt was of the same model. 12 ton was put in 10' while 18 ton in 40'.
It's diffcult for us to make detail packing list since the vessel has already left. Sorry for unconvience of receiving cargo.
Pls remind us if you want to record
pallet No. in the next shpts.
We will focus on that.
商务信函,简洁即可~~没人有时间注意你的语法,写的太学术,会让人很烦滴~
—— KATHERINEWTT
相关其他知识点
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&请帮忙翻译一下,谢谢!_百度知道
请帮忙翻译一下,谢谢!
大致意思是:
请查收附件发票,请告知珐肌粹可诔玖达雪惮磨付款时间(或者说是“请告诉我贵司付款计划”),以便我尽快安排寄出正本文件。是发给客人的,语气请尽量客气,谢谢!
提问者采纳
Please find attached invoice, we'll send the original invoice as soon as your comfirmation about your payment time. 英语没有那么多的客套话,一般用please,珐肌粹可诔玖达雪惮磨thanks 就足够了。特别是贸易英语讲究简明扼要,否则会被客人看作是不专业。
谢谢!我这英语真是头疼....
还请帮忙修改一下下面的句子,谢谢! Attached pls find the documents for your ref. Pls help copy and sent the email to Lucy,because I don’t know her email address.Thanks 请查收附件文档供你参考。 因为我没有Lucy的邮箱地址,请帮忙将此邮件抄送给她。谢谢!
Attached pls find the files for your reference. Please copy this mail to Lucy as I don't know her email address,
提问者评价
你真棒,学习了
来自:求助得到的回答
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
Dear Sir, At珐肌粹可诔玖达雪惮磨tached please find the invoices, could you please tell me the time of payment to enable us to send the original copy as soon as possible? Thanks. Best Regards, XXX
Attached pls find the invoice, Could you pls tell me when will you make payment to us? We will send you the original document after we receive your payment. Thanks! 我们一般都是这么写给客户的,供参考!
Please find enclosed invoice, please inform us of payment time (or say &please tell me your company payment plan&), so that I can arrange original documents sent as soon as possible
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以下英语青帮忙翻译,谢谢!Pls use the A3 methodology to address these issues with the team. Pls come to me if you have problem. I would like to walk through with you after you have completed this exercise together with Lawrence Xiao ( Lean expert )._百度作业帮
以下英语青帮忙翻译,谢谢!Pls use the A3 methodology to address these issues with the team. Pls come to me if you have problem. I would like to walk through with you after you have completed this exercise together with Lawrence Xiao ( Lean expert ).
请用A3的方法与小组探讨解决这些问题.如果有疑问请来找我.等你完成这些练习后我会陪你去见项目主管劳伦斯肖.
请使用A3方法论与小组一起去处理这些议题有问题来找我我想和你一起通过/完成,在你和劳伦斯(lean方面专家)完成这些练习之后.ps:lean是一种项目改善计划
请用A3方法论去与团队一起解决这些问题有问题请来找我当你和lawrence xiao成功解决问题后,我将和你探讨
请使用A3方法论解决这方面的问题和球队在一起。请到我这里来,如果你有问题。我想和你走过你完成了这个运动后连同劳伦斯小(精益专家)。
请使用A3方法学与团队一起来解决这个问题。如果你有问题,可以来找我在你与Lawrence Xiao 一同完成这个练习后,我很乐意与你一同合作
您可能关注的推广回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 汉语翻译英语 的文章

随机推荐