Once theresoo was up therea Qu...

当前位置: &
狐狸和兔子
&&&来源:&&&评论: 点击:
  Once there was a naughty rabbit
He likes to play tricks, and it made other animals angry
But it was very
  Once there was a naughty rabbit. He likes to play tricks, and it made other animals angry. But it was very different to catch him.  One day, a wolf said to a fox, &I have an idea to catch the rabbit. You go back home and get into bed. I'll go to the rabbit and tell him that you are dead. If he comes to see you, you'll jump up and catch him.&  &Good idea,& said the fox, &I'll do that.& Then fox ran home and got into bed. The wolf went to the rabbit's house and said, &Mr. Rabbit, have you heard Mr. Fox is dead?& The wolf stood at the door, and then he went away.  &Really? I haven't heard anything about it.& The rabbit said to himself, so he decided to go and see if it was true. He went to the fox's house and looked in through the window. He saw the fox lying in bed. He opened the door and went in. he looked at the fox and said, &Mr. Wolf says Mr.Fox is dead, but he doesn't look like a dead fox. A dead fox always open his mouth.&  When the fox heard this, he thought, &I'll show him that I am dead.& So he opened his mouth.  The rabbit saw the fox open his mouth, and he knew the fox was not dead. He ran out of the house as fast as he could.
相关热词搜索:
频道总排行
频道本月排行
Powered by
V9.6.0 & 2011当前位置: &
求翻译:There was a friendly, but naive King who wed a very nasty Queen. The King was loved, but the Queen was feared. Till one day strolling in his court, an arrow pierced the kind King's heart. He lost his life and his lady laughed.是什么意思?
There was a friendly, but naive King who wed a very nasty Queen. The King was loved, but the Queen was feared. Till one day strolling in his court, an arrow pierced the kind King's heart. He lost his life and his lady laughed.
问题补充:
有一个友好的,但天真的国王,谁结婚一个非常讨厌的皇后。国王的喜爱,但有人担心女王。漫步在他的法庭,直到有一天,一个箭头刺穿的那种国王的心脏。他失去了他的生活和他的夫人笑了起来。
有一个友好,但天真国王,他星期三很坏皇后大道。 国王是爱,但这是怕皇后大道中。 直到有一天漫步在他的法院,一个箭头刺穿的那种王的心。 他失去了他的一生和他的夫人笑了。
正在翻译,请等待...
有友好,但天真的国王结婚很恶毒的女王。国王爱,但担心女王。直到有一天,在他的宫廷里散步,箭刺穿王善良的心。他失去了生命,和他的夫人笑了起来。
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!41-45AABCA&&46-50BCCAD&&&51-55ABADB&&&56-60CCDAD
《》其他试题
您感兴趣的《》试卷
Copyright ? 2011- Inc. All Rights Reserved. 17教育网站 版权所有 备案号:完形填空。
Qu Yuan was a great poet in ancient China. He lived in the state of Chu during the Warring States Period.
Early in his life, Qu Yuan won the confidence (信任) of the king of Chu and worked
him. When Chu was in danger of being invaded (被侵略) by the state of Qin, the
among the seven states at that time, he advised that Chu and the neighboring state of Qi should unite to fight against Qin.
, the king didn"t listento him and even sent him into exile (流放).
In his exiled days, he still
his country and the people. He wrote
poems like Lisao to express hislove for them. When Qu Yuan
that the capital of Chu had been in hands of Qin, he became
sad thathe jumped into the Miluo River. People rushed over to save him, but it was too
In memory of (为了纪念) this great poet, a festival
the Dragon Boat Festival is held on the day of his death every year. It is on the fifth day of the
lunar (阴历的) month. On that day, a dragon boat race isheld and people eat Zongzi.
)1. A. for
)2. A. weak
)3. A. Because
)4. A. lived with
)5. A. a pair of
)6. A. felt
)7. A. very
)8. A. quick
)9. A. call
)10. A. third
B. cared for
B. a number of
B. thought
B. calling
C. strongest
C. However
C. looked for
C. the number of
C. watched
D. weakest
D. delt with
D. too much
D. to call
6-10 DCDCB
试题“完形填空。
Qu Yuan was a...”;主要考察你对
等知识点的理解。
1. I don"t think the shorts are expensive.
________________________________________________________2. For girls,we have sweaters at a very good price for only 30 yuan.
________________________________________________________3. 你的妈妈通常在几点钟去上班?
________________________________________________________4. Tom在周末想去看中国功夫片吗?
________________________________________________________5. 他们和孩子相处得很好.
You can ________this sweater________50 yuan.3. 他们以非常合理的价格出售电脑。
They ________computers at a very good________.4. 来给你自己选一件T恤衫。
________and buy a T-shirt for________.5. 我们有12元的运动包。
We have bags________ ________for only 12 yuan.
根据汉语提示完成句子.
1. - 你曾经去过主题公园吗?
- 不,我没去过.
-________you________ ________ ________ a theme park?
-________ ,________ ________2. 汤姆去过航空博物馆.
Tom________ ________ ________the space museum.3. 他没去过长城.我也没去过.
He has ________been to the Great Wall.________ have I.4. 明天让我们去水上城市吧!
________ ________ ________the Water City tomorrow !5. 我在迪斯尼玩得很开心.
I________ ________ ________ ________in Disneyland.
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司

我要回帖

更多关于 soo was up there 的文章

随机推荐