are there areny publi...

扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
请英语和法律专业的回答~What are the relations between Chinese court,procuratorate(检察院) and public security(公安局) in dealing with criminal case?Are there any flaws in Chinese judicial system from your perspective?Please give your reasons.there are exam questions related to chinese jurisdiction system.注意是回答问题,不是翻译!1、What are the relations between Chinese court,procuratorate(检察院) and public security(公安局) in dealing with criminal case?2、Are there any flaws in Chinese judicial system from your perspective?Please give your reasons.
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
According to the law of China, the court, which do not try case directly, make the judgement for the case by the administrative powers and lead to the separation of trial and judgement.The public security is the main organ to handle criminal case through the administrative approach. The People's Procuratorate is the legal supervision organization of state. It excute supervision on filing criminal case.2. For my part, the main problem in Chinese judicial system is the decentralization of the judicial administration. My reasons are currently the court, procuratorate, investigative and judicial organizations have their own systems which are independent to each other. The qualification exams for the judges, prosecutors and lawyers are held respectively, without the uniform demands and standards. There are no uniform legal safeguards to judges and prosecutors also remains a problem.简单的一点内容,希望对你有帮助!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码黑板上有一些数字吗
Blackboard would have some digital
求翻译:Don't__memory 是什么意思? ...
小贝尔 >> small bell
黑板上有一些数字吗 >> Blackboard would have some digital
肥胖的人 >> Obese people ...
基于1个网页-
There are some figures on the blackboard
求翻译:黑贝雷 是什么意思? ...
今天我将给你介绍我的英语老师,这个学期他教我们英语 >> Today I will introduce you to my English teacher, he teaches us English this term
黑板上有一些数字吗 >> There are some figures on the blackboard?
这是夜景下的德国科隆教堂 >> This is a night under the church in Cologne, Germany ...
基于1个网页-
黑板上有一些数字吗?
Are there any numbers on the blackboard?
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

随机推荐