谁帮我翻译一下自我介绍 英文翻译,谢谢了!

大家帮我翻译一下自我介绍,翻译成英文的。谢谢了啊,我急需要
喜欢舞蹈诠释的意境,喜欢音乐表达的激情。尊敬的评委老师大家好,这就是来自文化名城山西大同的**。播音主持让我的青春之梦找到了方向,既然选择了远方便不怕来路的雨雪风霜,在舞台上赢要赢得霸气,输要输得大气,这就是我的人生格言。
我从小的梦想就是当一名优秀的播音员主持人,随着年龄的增长这一梦想也在我心中深深的扎下了根,今天我站在这里为了实现自己的梦想而努力,当然我也坚信各位和蔼可亲的评委老师一定能够让我的梦想成真,我也会以自己优异的表现征服在座所有的人。我相信,我就是老师们想要找到的那颗最光彩夺目的钻石,只要给我一束光芒,我就会折射出美丽的色彩。
这就是简单,乐观,戴着眼镜框的阳光大男孩,您记住了吗?
Like to explain the meaning of the dance, like to express the emotion. the teachers' hello, this is from shanxi and cultural traditions of relied on. let me down at the youth dreams find a way, choosing a distance did not fear of snow, where the experience in the win to win the powerful, to lose, it is my motto.
I was a dream is to be a good mood, he grew older this dream is in my heart was taken root, today i'm standing here in order to achieve their dreams, of course i also believe that members of the kind of the judges the teacher will let my dreams come true, i will use his present of the conquered all people.I believe that this is the teachers want to find it the bright diamond, just give me a bunch of light, i will give out a beautiful colour.It is easy, optimistic and eyeglass frame is the boy, you remember?
其他回答 (2)
Like to dance to interpret the mood, like the musical expression of passion. Dear teacher judges Hello everyone, this is from the cultural city of Datong in Shanxi **. Radio host to make my dream of youth to find direction, having chosen the convenience far weathered rain and snow are not afraid of origin, the stage win to win the domineering, the loser to lose the atmosphere, this is my life motto.
My childhood dream was to be a good host broadcaster, with age also in my heart this dream took root deeply, I stand here today in order to achieve their dreams and efforts, of course, I The judges also firmly believe that you amiable teacher must be able to make my dream come true, I will also present their excellent performance to conquer all. I believe that I was sinking, the teachers want to find the most dazzling diamonds, just give me a light, I will reflect the beautiful colors.
This is the simple, optimistic, wearing sun glasses boy, you remember
“自我介绍”翻译成英语
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家谁能帮我翻译一下英文的自我介绍演讲稿,谢谢了 急!!_百度知道
谁能帮我翻译一下英文的自我介绍演讲稿,谢谢了 急!!
如果一本书看不完我就没办法睡觉.我在14岁就离开了家里去了别的城市上学.
我的家里只有3个人,我爱我的爸爸妈妈,并且也给我很多自由的选择,中国是一个很大的国家. 谢谢大家,虽然很冷但是也有好看的冰雕,我居住的城市在北方.
我的爱好是看小说和玩网游.我希望自己以后能做一名电脑软件设计师,虽然比较难,我叫思琪,而且在冬天可以玩许多冰上的游戏,我喜爱我的故乡,但是他们总是支持我,那里冬天会下很多雪,所以在家里的时间不长,但是我会努力做到的.我来自中国,今天是我来做演讲大家好,我的爸爸妈妈和我
提问者采纳
I left my parents at the age of 14. Let me introduce myself a little bit. My parents gave me the best support they could and they always respected my choices. The city where I am from is in the northern China. I realize it&#39. I am glad to be here today. I didn's not an easy path but I will do mt spend too much time with my parents from then on!My name is Si Qi.I am from a family of three, going to another city for schooling. It snows a lot in the winter, you can do all kinds of sports on the ice.I like to read novels and to play on the internet, a lot of fun too, my parents and myself.I am from China. You can enjoy ice sculpture shows.Thank you. I love them. Though it&#39. My goal is to become a software engineer. I really love my hometownHi everybody
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
谢谢大家,我叫思琪.我希望自己以后能做一名电脑软件设计师,我居住的城市在北方, and give me a lot of free choice大家好, so at home of the time not long,中国是一个很大的国家, I love my mom and dad,但是我会努力做到的, although it was very cold but also has good ice, China is a big country. I come from China. I hope I can be a computer software designer,我喜爱我的故乡. My home is only 3 individuals. I am 14 years old left home went to another city to go to school,我的爸爸妈妈和我.我来自中国, there will be a lot of snow in winter,而且在冬天可以玩许多冰上的游戏, but they always support me.
我的家里只有3个人;t sleep,我爱我的爸爸妈妈, but I will try my best, my name is Si Qi!Hello everyone, the city I live in the north,所以在家里的时间不长,那里冬天会下很多雪.
我的爱好是看小说和玩网游, today is me to make a speech,虽然很冷但是也有好看的冰雕,并且也给我很多自由的选择,如果一本书看不完我就没办法睡觉. My hobby is reading novels and playing online games,今天是我来做演讲,虽然比较难, if a book to read, my father mother and me.我在14岁就离开了家里去了别的城市上学, although difficult. Thank you,但是他们总是支持我, but in the winter ice can play many games. I can&#39, I love my home
Hello, my name is think qi, today is my speech to do. I'm from China, China is a big country, I live in cities in the north, there will be a lot of snow in winter, although very cold but also has a nice ice, and in the winter can play a lot of games on the ice, I love my home. My home only three individuals, my mom and dad and me. I'm in 14 years left home other cities to go to school, so in the home of time is not long, but they always support me, and gave me a lot of free choice, I love my parents. My hobby is reading novels and play online, if a book to see all I can't sleep. I hope I can do after a computer software designers, although is difficult, but I will try to do that. Thank you!
您可能关注的推广
自我介绍的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁大家帮我翻译一下自我介绍,翻译成英文的。谢谢了啊,我急需要_百度知道
这就是来自文化名城山西大同的**喜欢舞蹈诠释的意境,我也会以自己优异的表现征服在座所有的人,我就会折射出美丽的色彩,既然选择了远方便不怕来路的雨雪风霜,随着年龄的增长这一梦想也在我心中深深的扎下了根,在舞台上赢要赢得霸气,今天我站在这里为了实现自己的梦想而努力。尊敬的评委老师大家好。播音主持让我的青春之梦找到了方向。 我从小的梦想就是当一名优秀的播音员主持人,当然我也坚信各位和蔼可亲的评委老师一定能够让我的梦想成真,输要输得大气,我就是老师们想要找到的那颗最光彩夺目的钻石,只要给我一束光芒,这就是我的人生格言,乐观。我相信,您记住了吗,喜欢音乐表达的激情,戴着眼镜框的阳光大男孩。这就是简单
I will reflect the beautiful colour, and that is my motto, as the growth of the age this dream also deep in my heart took root. When I was dream is to be a good news host: 热心网友 |
18, of course. This is simple, I also believe you kind of judges must be able to make my dreams come true, I is the teachers want to find the star of the most brilliant diamond, I also will use his excellent performance conquer all the people here. I believe, lose grips going to lose atmosphere, you remember, optimistic, wear on the picture frame boy回答者, today I stand here in order to realize his dream and efforts, like music expression of passion, this is from cultural city in datong shanxi culture. Respect the judges of the teacher everybody, on the stage win to win. Presiding let my youth dream get the direction, since chose not afraid of the snow and carrying the convenient far weathered, just give me a bunch of light:00
Like dance interpretation of artistic conception
其他类似问题
其他3条回答
这么长啊。
Likes dancing the annotation the ideal condition, likes music expression the fervor. Respect appraisal committee teacher everybody is good, this comes from cultural famous city Shanxi Datong's **. The broadcast management let the my dream of youth find the direction, since chose the far convenience not to fear that the background the sleet wind and frost, won in the stage must win aggressively, lost must lose the atmosphere, this was my life maxim. My dream since childhood is works as an outstanding radio announcer director, along with age growth this dream also in my heart deep taking root, today I stand in here to realize my dream to try hard, certainly I also believed that each affable appraisal committee teacher can certainly let my coming true, I will also conquer by the outstanding performance present all people. I believed that I am that most brilliant diamond which teachers wanted to find, as soon as so long as tied the ray for me, I will reflect the beautiful color. This is simple, optimistic, wears
Like dance interpretation of artistic conception, like music expression of passion. Respect the judges of the teacher everybody, this is from cultural city in datong shanxi culture. Presiding let my youth dream get the direction, since chose not afraid of the snow and carrying the convenient far weathered, on the stage win to win, lose grips going to lose atmosphere, and that is my motto. When I was dream is to be a good news host, as the growth of the age this dream also deep in my heart took root, today I stand here in order to realize his dream and efforts, of course, I also believe you kind of judges must be able to make my dreams come true, I also will use his excellent performance conquer all the people here. I believe, I is the teachers want to find the star of the most brilliant diamond, just give me a bunch of light, I will reflect the beautiful colour. This is simple, optimistic, wear on the picture frame boy, you remember?
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我翻译一下这篇自我介绍。谢谢_百度知道
谁能帮我翻译一下这篇自我介绍。谢谢
它代表广阔的蓝天!听了我的介绍.我会旱冰.我爱好广泛.我生活在浙江嘉兴,我出身在湖北,旱冰是一种非常好的运动,它很美味哦.我喜欢蓝色.我最喜欢食物吃的是薯片,你想和我做朋友吗.我14岁,特别是唱歌和看书.我在行知小学读书,因为它是天的颜色?那就来信吧我叫王**是一个活泼`可爱的孩子
提问者采纳
I live in Jm 14 and studying in Xingzhi Primary School,write to me,do you want to make friends with me,it&#39.My favorite food is chips!Having listened to my self-introduction.I like blue.I can skate.I have many hobbiesMy name is WangXX;s the colour of sky,especiallys so delicious.I was born in Hubei.Skating is a very good sport. I&#39?If so.I&#39,which symbolise the vast blue sky,because it&#39,Zm a active and lovely child
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
自我介绍的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮我用英语翻译一下面试时的自我介绍,谢谢!_百度知道
请帮我用英语翻译一下面试时的自我介绍,谢谢!
惠利玛做过售货员;2007年10月至2008年2月参加了会计培训;2008年4月参加了全国会计从业资格考试;大学期间利用寒暑假期在ONLY本人2007年6月毕业于湖南省衡阳电大的会计专业,多次参加专业培训;2006年1月---2006年5月在中国联通营业厅担任前台客户;2006年5月---2007年12月在衡阳电业局客户服务中心担任客服代表以及接待客户办理的相关用电业务和电费交纳工作。07年12月在湖南省衡阳电网公司客户服务中心工作期间
提问者采纳
benefits RIAMB done salespersons, as well as the reception for business and the relevant electric January 2006 --- May 2006 as prospects in China Liantongyingyeting customers. 7; From October 2007 to February 2008 participated in the April 2008 to participate in a national examination of their qualification, in December Hunan Hengyang Grid Corporation of the Customer Service C University of cold and heat during the holidays ONLY, in December Hengyang Electric Power Customer Service Centre to serve as customer service representatives, has participated in p May 2006 --- 2007June 2007 I graduated from the Hunan Hengyang TVU the accounting profession
提问者评价
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 自我介绍 英文翻译 的文章

随机推荐