求视频:约3分钟的英语对话(2010年最好看的电影是四年...

求一个英语情景对话三个人的情景对话
什么题材都可以对话最好简单一点
应一点时节 不要是现在谈论春节什么的
三四分钟的
要简单呀 最重要了
老师会搜的
爲你锺情00EDA
Hi, Lucy, long time no see. How is everything going? 好久不见,最近怎么样?Not so good. 不太好What happened? 怎么啦?You know the final exam is coming and I’m a little worried about my results. 期末考试快到啦,我...
/coolnippon/blog/category/Pravideo/index/4
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码你的位置: >>>>>资源详情
PEP小学英语四年级上 Unit3 My Friends(教学视频3)
请使用鼠标左键点击下载,不支持右键下载。
资源简介/预览
教学过程&&& Greeting and warming--up&&& T: Good morning, boys and girls. What’s the weather like today? Do you like singing? I like singing very much. Let’s sing together. &&& A song Hokey Pokey&&& (如何以学生有兴趣的方式最大程度地消除师生之间的陌生感,让学生积极参与到课堂活动中?一首动作有趣,旋律轻快的英文儿歌, 在唱唱跳跳的过程中,老师走到学生中间,以亲切的笑容,大方而俏皮的动作带领全班学生,很快就让学生有了轻松的心情,并在不知不觉中复习了旧知识,为新课的学习作好铺垫。)&&& T: I am new here. I want to know you well and I want to make friends with you.Hello, what’s your name? Nice to meet you. I like playing ping- pong. Do you like playing ping pong? Let’s be friends, OK? (过去和学生握握手或搭一下肩膀)
我要写评论
资源评分:
请输入验证码:
搜索更多“《》”资源
在中搜索:
在中搜索:
在中搜索:
1. 本网站部分资源需要点数下载;
2. 重复下载同一加点资源,不会重复扣点;
3. 请使用鼠标左键点击“下载”按钮,不支持右键下载;
4. 如发现不能下载,请联系客服。如有其他问题,请到本网论坛【在线客服】发帖咨询;
5. 本网大部分资源来源于会员上传,如有侵犯版权,请和本网联系,本网站在三个工作日内处理;
6. 未经本站明确许可,任何网站不得非法盗链及抄袭本站资料;如引用,请注明来自本站;
7. 如果没有找到所需资料,请到本网论坛【】里提出,本网将竭力满足用户需求;
正在加载,请稍候。。。
本网大部分资源来源于会员上传,除本网组织的资源外,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯版权,请立刻和本网联系并提供证据,本网将在三个工作日内改正。
您的点数不足,您可以通过以下方式获得点数:求3篇英语口语对话,最好是自己写的Job Interviews Business Activities Social Problems 不要太长3分钟左右网上帮我找找也行啊,2个人的对话,要简短一点的,每个人10句话左右
这是应聘时候的I (Interviewer 面试者) A (Applicant 申请者)
I: Have you ever been employed?
I: Your resume says you have had one-year experience working in a foreign representative office in Shanghai, may I ask why you left?
A: I worked in a foreign rep.office for one year.However,I left there two years ago because the work they gave me was rather dull.I found another job that is more interesting.
I: Have you done any work in this field?
I: What qualifications do you have that make you feel you will be successful in your field?
I: What have you learned from the jobs you have had?
A: I have learned a lot about business know how and basic office skills. In addition, I learned at my previous job show to cooperate with my colleagues.
I: What's you major weak point?
A: I haven't been involved in international business, so I don't have any experience, but I have studied this course in the International Business Training Center of the×××Company.
I: What are your greatest strengths?
I: Please tell me about your working experience.
I: Does your present employer know you are looking for another job?
A: No, I haven't discussed my career plans with my present employer, but I am sure he will understand.这是Business Activities时候的A:Hello!B;Hello,is Doris available?A:This is Doris ,. Who’s calling please?B:Hi, Doris, this is Mike calling from Parker’s Dentistry, I’m calling to confirm your appointment for tomorrow morning at 9 am with Dr.Parker..A: Oh, I almost forgot, Thank you for calling to remind me. Actually. I do need to change the time of my appointment,. I have a scheduling conflict. And can’t make it that early.B: If I put you in at a later spot, would that work out?A : It would have to be after lunch. Do you have anything available about 2 o’clock?B : Sorry ma’m, the only opening we have after lunch is 1:15, but I might be able to work you in after 4 .would that be a better time?A :That’s alright,. I think I should be able to make it at 1:15. Can you put me down for that time slot?B :No problem. I have you appointment changed from tomorrow morning to tomorrow afternoon at 1:15.A : Wonderful. Thanks very much.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求视频:site:苏教版牛津英语四年级上册三单元至十单元_百度知道
求视频:site:苏教版牛津英语四年级上册三单元至十单元
有几个名字你可以搜搜- -,想要可以敲我……= =
囧。 3D的么.ver】【初音ミク】ピアノ·レッスン【PV风】【初音ミク】ペテン师が笑う顷に【PVっぽく】【初音ミク】 カラクリアゲハ 【オリジナル曲PV付】【初音ミク】Hope【PV】【PV完全版】 初音ミクの消失 -DEAD END- 【MotionGraphics】「Little Traveler」のPVをつくろうと思ったんだけど【初音ミク】トカレフと少女【オリジナル】 初音ミク オリジナル曲 「裏表ラバーズ」【PV】=00= 嗯 是有点多……
- - 这些视频PV我都有的.3【PV】【初音ミク】VOiCE【3DPVっぽい何か】【初音ミク-ProjectDIVA-】【KAITO】バラライカ (いさじver) 【エディット】 发现平板-0-【初音ミク】「Tower of Sunz」手书きPV【Full。这个……以下是3D=0=【3DCG】くるっと`おどって`初音ミク【ねんどろいど】‐ニコニコ动画(SP1)【MikuMikuDance】「Packaged」Act- = ACF众怎么到这儿来了…… 我会自卑的=0=……好吧我电脑网速渣看不了视频
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
牛津英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
这个真没有
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁3分钟英语演讲_百度知道
3分钟英语演讲
位大哥大姐!跪求英语演讲稿最好是名人的、稿子啊!还要有一定的激情的啊,中英文对照啊
提问者采纳
no magic formula、和压力抛诸脑后——这便是人类一切道德的基础Courage
-- John KennedyThe courage of life is a less dramatic spectacle than the courage of a final moment。无论在人生的何种场合下遭遇勇气的挑战。一个人要去做他必须做的任何事情——将个人得失置之度外、危险, no special combination of time。。不需要额外的条件. In whatever arena of life one may meet the challenge of courage, they can provide inspiration,也没有奇妙的规则, in spite of obstacles and dangers and pressures – and that is the basic of all human morality。他人勇敢的故事可以阐述那个因素——能够教导我们,但却不能给予我们勇气。. A man does what he must – in spite of personal consequences,每个人必须深入到自己的灵魂之中去寻找勇气. Politics merely furnishes one arena which imposes special tests of courage, even the esteem of his fellow men – each man must decide for himself the course he will follow, his contentment。肯尼迪人生之中的勇气,也不论是为了遵从自己的良知而将面对的牺牲——朋友,诸多的障碍,甚至于其他人对你的尊重——每个人都必须自己决断其所遵行的方针路线, they can offer hope。.
To be courageous … requires no exceptional qualifications, his fortune.勇气——约翰. For this each man must look into his own soul,我们每个人迟早都会遇到这样一个机会. The stories of past courage can define that ingredient – they can teach。因此。勇敢。政治只不过是对勇气进行特别考验的一个场所罢了; but it is no less a magnificent mixture of triumph and tragedy, place and circumstance. But they cannot supply courage itself。,同样也不需要时间, whatever may be the sacrifices he faces if he follows his conscience – the loss of his friends;但是它却同样是一个有关胜利与悲剧的壮观结合体,为我们提供希望和灵感. It is an opportunity that sooner or later is presented to us all。、地点和情势的特异结合、财富和满足的丧失,常常不像千钧一发时刻的要求那样充满戏剧性
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他9条回答
英语演讲稿:缘
2009 grievesoul
Ladies and gentlemen,
People remain puzzled in spite of their great effort to understand the endless questions, so they invented the all-embracing word---“predestination”. In order to be more precise, different combinations were derived from it: love predestination, sinful predestination, evil predestination, and kind predestination etc., hence we have the sayings like: “Predestination will definitely bring you together despite the great distance while without predestination, you’ll never know each other even though you are standing fact to face” “A distant couple is tied up with the thread of predestination...
抱歉啊,不是原创的,你看看能不能用,希望可以帮到你。
Hello,everyone.I'm glad to have the chance to stand here.Today I want to talk about English,which is my favourite.
大家好,很高兴能站在这儿,今天我想谈谈英语,我爱英语!
As everyone knows,English is very important today.It has been used everywhere in the world.It has become the most common language on Internet and for international trade.
正如每个人所知,英语在今天十分重要。它已经被应用到世界的各个角落。它已经成为商业上最为通用的一门语言并广泛的用于国际贸易。
If we can speak English well,we will have more chance to succeed.Because more and more people have taken notice of it,the number of t...
环境(Environment)
Like all other living beings, humans have clearly changed their environment, but they have done so generally on a grander scale than have other species. Some of these changes-such as the destruction of the world's tropical rain forests to create grazing land for cattle or the drying up of almost three-quarters of the Aral Sea, once the world's fourth-largest freshwater lake, for irrigation purposes-have led to altered climate patterns, which in turn have changed the distribution of species of animals and plants.
Scientists are working to understand the long-term consequences that human actions have on ecosystems, while environ...
Chongqing is located the Chinese north west, Yangtze River and JialingRiver reporting on accomplishments place, four sides goes around amountain, the river water winds around, the city approaches ShuiYishan, the level folds on, also to Giangthanh is famous. UpstreamYangtze River, the thing long 470 kilometers, the north and southextend 450 kilometers, the total area 82,000 square kilometers, withprovince and so on Hubei, Hunan, Guizhou, Sichuan, Shaanxi borders on. Chongqing is a world famous mountain city, it most prominentcharacteristic is the hypsography has sends, the stereoscopic effectis strong. The Chongqing traveling resources mays be called ad...
参考资料:
看在你这么有诚意的份上,给你贴一个经典的演讲,绝对是名人的,长了点,不过有周杰伦那种口速3分钟也够了..包你语惊四座.
先来英文的:
Thank you so much. Thank you all
Well, this isn't exactly the party I'd planned, but I sure like the company.
I want to start today by saying how grateful I am to all of you--to everyone who poured your hearts and your hopes into this campaign, who drove for miles and lined the streets waving homemade signs, who scrimped and saved to raise money, who knocked on doors and made calls, who talked and sometimes argued with your friends and neighbors, (APPLAUSE)who e-mailed and contributed online, who invested so much in ou...
Saving Lives
At a pre-med university in St. Louis, we had to take a difficult class in physics. One day the professor was discussing a particularly complicated concept. A student rudely interrupted to ask &Why do we have to learn this stuff?&
&To save lives.& The professor responded quickly and continued the lecture. A few minutes later, the same student spoke up again. &So how does physics save lives?& he persisted. &It usually keeps the idiots like you out of medical school,& replied the professor.
中文意思是:救人
在圣路易斯的一所医学院预科大学,学生必须修一门很难的物理课。一天,教授正在探讨一个特别复杂的概念,一个学生粗鲁地打断他的话,问...
I can do a presentation in English, but if you want me to translate it into Chinse, nah.
too bothersome.
双语名人演讲稿精选一
双语名人演讲稿精选二
资料很全~~~~
英语真是头痛的问题~不
应该是抓狂的事..所以后来我就找英语学习中心帮我了…ABC夫下英语我觉得还不错.好.
现在我也学的差不多了;语感慢慢的培养起来了
语法运用的也还不错,感觉还不错哦,你也行的,加油!Is Failure a Bad Tng Failure is a common tng in our daily life. As students, we sometimes fail to get gh scores in our exams. When we play games, we might be beaten by others. And there are times when we fail to do work well. All these failures happen naturally and almost every one of us has such experiences. However, there are different attitudes towards failure. Some people lose
they tnk the world is at its end. Some people don‘t take f...
您可能关注的推广
演讲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 2010年最好看的电影 的文章

随机推荐