问个问题yourhe is englishh is...

如果有人问我is your native language either English or France?我母语不是这两个,我应该说yes还是no?_百度知道
如果有人问我is your native language either English or France?我母语不是这两个,我应该说yes还是no?
选项只有yes和no
提问者采纳
选项只有yes和no呢?
那当然选NO
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
neither,Chinese is my mother tougue.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求急求急求,英语理解,问题在下面囧AHi! My name is Zhou Mei. I’m your English teacher. I’m from Beijing. This is Mike. He’s from the U.S.A. He’s your teacher, too. This is Li Lei. He’s from Guangzhou. He’s new(新来的).根据短文内容,判断正(T)误(F).(
) 1. Zhou Mei is a teacher. (
) 2. Mike is a teacher, too.(
) 3. Miss Zhou and Mike are from China.(
) 4. Li Lei is a student(学生).(
) 5. Li Lei is from Beijing第四个问题为什么说LI LEI是个学生啊,英文里面没有说到吧,求解答
This is Li Lei. He’s from Guangzhou. He’s new(新来的).这就表明了,新来的,一般是学生.如果感觉不信的话,最有说服力的就是, He’s from the U.S.A. He’s your teacher, too..就是这个too,按照老外的直线式思维,他们一般是同一类的介绍完了,再介绍下一类,不会混合介绍.如果LI LEI是个老师,那么这就不会有too,而会这么说 This is Li Lei. He’s from Guangzhou,He’s your teacher, too.这个too就是相当于结束了对老师的介绍,接下来开始介绍学生了.明白了没?外国思维、习惯问题. 这种题就是考虑中国人的写作螺旋式思维和老外的直线式思维的,实际上中考、高考什么的不会考这种的.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码问个比较级 谢谢my
english is better than her
your 还是yours
my 还是mine 谢谢 我看到 有用mine的 还有用 her的 不懂了
用hers,yours,或mine,
这里是名词性物主代词,句子用的名词为English 因为hers=her English, yours=your English, mine=my English 希望对你有帮助~ 祝你学习进步^_^
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码2015华为英语面试华为英语面试1,What is your english name please?请说下你的英文名字是什么,好吗?2,Please introduce yourself about your campus life请介绍一下你自己 关于你的校园生活3,Where are you from? which city? what is it famous for? Have it developed during the last years?你来自哪里?哪个城市?它以什么著名?它已经开发在过去几年?4,What is a typical day in your university?你如何度过你一天校园生活?5,What is your hobby? what do you like doing in your spare time?你爱好什么?你空闲时间喜欢干什么?这是基本的华为英语面试题目,在面试前,若能事先做好充分的准备,了解对方可能会提出的问题,模拟一些场景对话,并试着用各种方式来回答,毫无疑问,被录用的机率会大大提高。所以要好好把握这些华为面试题信息。另外,华为英语面试诚意很重要。某个问题发表完见解之后,可以附带加上一句: 我很想听听你的意见。这句话表明了你对面试官的尊敬,很容易使对方产生亲切感。当面试官问你关于公司有哪些想要了解的?这时候,问些与工作内容相关的问题,能表现你对这份工作的兴趣。其次,注意英语面试回答语速很多应聘者认为只要在把英文说 溜 即可,其他的无所谓,让不少华为考官目瞪口呆,或者压根没有听懂,要记住,华为英语面试的目的是让面试官了解你,甚至对你感兴趣,最重要的是展示你的综合素质,绝非单单的语言能力,所以应该首先力求表达清晰,语速适中。最后,华为英语面试注意事项,应聘者要知道英语面试面试贵在自信但不自负,谦虚但不谦卑,重在把真实向上的自己展示给面试官。华为英语面试Q: Please say something except your self-introduction.A: You mean about my self-introduction?(I think he has some Arabian Accent. Is he from Arabian countries?No, I am pretty sure he is definitely a Chinese, one of my people.)Q: No, anything except your self-introduction.A: Oh, sorry. Can I speak something about my job criteria?Q: Criteria? What is criteria? What does that mean?A: It means the standards or expectations when Im looking for a job.Q: Ok. Say something about that.A: All right. First, I wanna know what I could learn from the job. Thatmeans...thought he might be busying in something so I stopped and waited forhim to finish.)Q: Please go on. Im listening.A: OK, that means what my future would be if I took the job...(Hes still talking to other in Chinese, so I stopped again.)Q: Please go on.A: OK. The second is that I wanna know if it is something that I reallywant, that means ... that means if I could totally devote myself inthe job... , the third is ... if I am qualified for the job...(I stopped several times because he talked to two other guys and answereda phonecall to his cell during the conversation.)only 4 months, why did you quit?A: Well, I must say...(I was interrupted because hes talking to another guyagain.) I must say that I was too young and not so mutural at that time.I think I was not well prepared to begin my professional career in myheart...(He answered another phonecall)Q: How old were you at that time?A: 22.Q: Youre 22, and you said youre not matural?A: I think sometimes maturaty is not related only to the age...(He answered his cell again, but this time he stepped forward to the window.The call lasted about 5 minutes. I was still waiting, and then he came back.)A: ...(I was about to continue but I was interrupted again.)are sold in international, its international. (I think Huawei is anhe just said.)So the English is very important to our employees, but yourenglish does not reach to our requirements. So, I think youre not appropriateA: OK. So can I take my resume back? (Well, now I must admit that Im still notmatural enough.)Q: OK.A: Thank you.(I have to admit again that Im still not matural enough, but I do wanna askhim if he knew about that respect to each other is a basic principle in socialrelationships.)华为英语面试问题Q: Please say something except your self-introduct#from 华为英语面试问题 - 面试常见问题巧回答来自 end#ion.A: You mean about my self-introduction?(I think he has some Arabian Accent. Is he from Arabian countries?No, I am pretty sure he is definitely a Chinese, one of my people.)Q: No, anything except your self-introduction.A: Oh, sorry. Can I speak something about my job criteria?文章出自,转载请保留此链接!Q: Criteria? What is criteria? What does that mean?A: It means the standards or expectations when Im looking for a job.Q: Ok. Say something about that.A: All right. First, I wanna know what I could learn from the job. Thatmeans...thought he might be busying in something so I stopped and waited forhim to finish.)Q: Please go on. Im listening.A: OK, that means what my future would be if I took the job...(Hes still talking to other in Chinese, so I stopped again.)Q: Please go on.A: OK. The second is that I wanna know if it is something that I reallywant, that means ... that means if I could totally devote myself inthe job... , the third is ... if I am qualified for the job...(I stopped several times because he talked to two other guys and answereda phonecall to his cell during the conversation.)only 4 months, why did you quit?A: Well, I must say...(I was interrupted because hes talking to another guyagain.) I must say that I was too young and not so mutural at that time.I think I was not well prepared to begin my professional career in myheart...(He answered another phonecall)Q: How old were you at that time?A: 22.Q: Youre 22, and you said youre not matural?A: I think sometimes maturaty is not related only to the age...(He answered his cell again, but this time he stepped forward to the window.The call lasted about 5 minutes. I was still waiting, and then he came back.)A: ...(I was about to continue but I was interrupted again.)are sold in international, its international. (I think Huawei is anhe just said.)So the English is very important to our employees, but yourenglish does not reach to our requirements. So, I think youre not appropriateA: OK. So can I take my resume back? (Well, now I must admit that Im still notmatural enough.)Q: OK.A: Thank you.(I have to admit again that Im still not matural enough, but I do wanna askhim if he knew about that respect to each other is a basic principle in socialrelationships.)1,what s your english name,please?女hr,名字叫alice类似的,太吵了,在食堂外面面的试,听不大清楚,但是感觉是个很不错的hr,相当nice2,please introduce yourself....about your campus life这个必然要准备的。。。我就直接给背出来了3,where are you from? which city? what is it famous for? have it developedduring the last years?这是一类问题的,还是需要点准备;这个最faint,我居然只能想起我们家乡的面条有名了。。估计是因为买了拌饭,还想吃学苑的面条导致我耿耿于怀4,what is a typical day in your university?这个也得想一下。。。5,what s your hobby...? what do you like doing in your spare time?基本就是这些问题了,其实还是很简单的,华为的英文面每一次都是基本相同的问题。。。电话10分钟左右,英语交谈的时间估计是8分钟左右,估计本来有更多问题的,不过我每个问题都debodebo说了一大堆,估计hr也无语了,现在觉得自己是不是有点说多了,我一用英语交谈就很激动。。。sigh。。。最后hr给了我建议,说我的英语很smooth,但是发音chinglish,,要多和外国人联系发音才能够standard...这样的话英语就perfect了。。。这是在安慰我呢。。。华为笔试题目大题华为最后三个大题1.a,b,c,d四个进程,a向buf里面写数据,b,c,d向buf里面读数据,当a写完,且b,c,d都读一次后,a才能再写。用p,v操作实现。2.将单向链表reverse,如abcd变成dcba,只能搜索链表一次。3.将二叉树的两个孩子换位置,即左变右,右变左。不能用递规(变态!)华为d卷最后四大题1、a1,a2&.an和b交换资源,求写出pv操作的序列2、非递归实现废物不拉屎数列.3、折半查找干啥用的?实现之.4、实现有序链表上的插入面试:看完本文,记得打分哦:很好下载Doc格式文档马上分享给朋友:?知道苹果代表什么吗实用文章,深受网友追捧比较有用,值得网友借鉴没有价值,写作仍需努力相关自我介绍:
48小时热门如何回答美国人的「How is it going?」问候语?
刚到美国不久,大家打招呼的方式基本都在How's it going? How are you doing? How do you do?How is going on?这几句之内,在我看来就是个无关紧要的问候,一般也就用代表“好”的一个词来回答了。问题是,越来越多的人在facebook/短信里问我如上问题,我回复了一个词他们就没有下文了。还有一个哥们儿,几乎每天都要在facebook上问我同样的一句Hows it going,得到我的Good/Fine/Wonderful后从来不接茬,所以我在思索是否应该换一种答法,因为在留言板里已经有十几个同样的问题和回答了??这不是个例,几乎所有的人都这样打招呼(当然全部都是男性)得到一个词的回复就不再说话,日复一日,持之以恒,我曾经追问过他们目的到底是啥,其中一位回答just seeing how you were doing lol谁来解释一下他们的心理?如果想搭讪为什么不换个新颖的问题?还是他们真的仅仅想问问你今天杂样?
按投票排序
和中国人“吃了吗”是一个性质,本质上只是个话题的起始点,而不是真的想知道你吃了没有。美国人打招呼有几种方式:不太熟的人:How are you? 一般说 pretty good, how about you? 就可以。老美一般这个时候想和你说话的话就会挑起话题,昨晚看了球吗?最近天气好差啊,等等。或者不想说的话他一句 good 就此结束了。如果你 good 完了不加 how about you? 美国人会理解为你不想回话,或者现在不方便说话,一般也就不会再回你了。熟的:Hey, how's it going? / How are you doing?回复基本同上。非常熟的:Hey, what's up?这个是我自己困惑了很久的,多年以后才学会,对这个问题正确的自动回复是 : Not much。然后由你开始话题,如昨晚去哪 party 见到谁之类。总的来说,美国人说废话的能力很强,所以你的一般技巧就是把话丢回去,让他们开始话题就可以了,不费劲。至于课本上教的 How do you do? I am fine, and you 感觉是极 old fashion 的,来美国多年一次也没用到过。
别人问你好么,基本上是想跟你聊一聊。你如果回答一个字,对方会理解为你不想说话。A: How's it going?B: Not bad.A: ...(冷场)A: How're you doing?B: GoodA: ...(冷场)A: How's life?B: Not bad, you?A: Well...I just f*cking failed my calc test.B: Oh really? How come?.....(继续聊下去)A: What'up?B: Nothing much...just cramming for the exams.A: LOL me too, when does your exam finish?B: Friday man, you?A: Yeah me too, so you wanna hang Friday night?.....(继续聊下去)
试想在QQ/短信上,一人给你发短消息:你睡了嘛?在干嘛呢?你回复:呵呵。2个字。人家怎么和你聊!你碰到的处境是类似的。呵呵。
卧槽,怪不得经常有人跟我说huskar呢,原来是how‘s it going。。。
I've eaten.
在英国时候的习惯:I'm cool. How about you?
A: How are you doing?B: Good, how about you?/ Good, thank you, how about you?把B段自己组合,练熟,做到准确,清晰地在一秒以内说完。差不多就够了。
说Pretty good,Not bad应付一下都没问题,如果想和对方聊下,或是双方都不是很敷衍,可以把真相说出来,比如Exhausted,Awesome然后说说自己怎么了。另外,对方主动问你的话,一定要问回去,这是礼貌,比如And yourself? What about you?之类的。
教你们:I don't speak English very well
现在排第一的答主和我可能不在一个城市……排第二周杰的回答则很靠谱。在此城市已很多年,刚来还遵循中国人的习惯,可是连"I am good, how are you? "都没说完人就走远了。至少从我经验看在公司走廊电梯这样的地方就是一个点头问好的性质(至少在我们公司的节奏里),快速说完"good""not bad""mie""hanging on there",加个"you?"即可,对方答不答看时间许可。除非对方停下来或是到你桌前来问,基本不是作报告的时间。题主还问,如果是搭讪为何这么简单。搭讪不是这么搭的……第一搭讪通常不发生在公司,发生在公司也会明显许多比如跑你桌子前来献殷勤等等;第二如果这句不是用Joey的语气读出来并抛个媚眼啥的,那基本就还是点头问好的节奏。第三如果真有人只会用这句搭讪他多半会跟你走一个方向(而不是对面走过)或是停下来以便好好同你说话,并会加以数个后续问题。
已有帐号?
无法登录?
社交帐号登录

我要回帖

更多关于 he is english 的文章

随机推荐