all the water horse_____horse ...

& “完形填空(共20小题;每小题1分,满分2...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
完形填空(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)One day, Raul was miles away from the small ranch house in a large valley.&seemed to be all right, yet he felt strange and somewhat uneasy. The wind had picked up, and angry, dark clouds &across the sky. He could smell the rain coming. And it did. &, the lightning flashed through the clouds, nearly &Raul. The thunder(雷声) was so loud that he buried his &in his hands and rubbed his eyes. Then he heard it. Hoof beats(蹄声). He &. There before him stood a tall, white &. An old man stared down at him from its back.“Wh-wh-who are y-y-you?” asked Raul.” “My name is Gray Cloud,” The old man answered &. “Come with me.”Raul followed on his horse. A &feeling came over him. All &them the rain was pouring down, &not a drop fell on them. They seemed to be &back toward Raul’s home. Raul lost track of time. Then all at once he found &at the ranch gate. The old man turned his horse, &his hand, and smiled. Lightning flashed again. The old man and his horse were &.Raul’s father ran out across the yard to &him. “We have been &sick about you. Are you okay? Hurry. Let’s get in out of the &.“Wait,” said Raul. “Have you ever heard of an old man called Gray Cloud?”“Can’t say I…Wait. I &my great-grandfather used to tell stories about a man called Gray Cloud. He died a long time ago. They say he was &by lightning during a terrible thunderstorm. Why do you ask?”【小题1】A.SomethingB.EverythingC.AnythingD.Nothing【小题2】A.droppedB.fellC.rolledD.covered【小题3】A.SuddenlyB.StronglyC.QuicklyD.Hardly【小题4】A.beatingB.blindingC.burningD.touching【小题5】A.noseB.hairC.neckD.head【小题6】A.looked up B.woke upC.lay downD.sat down【小题7】A.tigerB.horseC.lionD.elephant【小题8】A.lazilyB.angrilyC.coldlyD.slowly【小题9】A.naturalB.commonC.strangeD.bad【小题10】A.aroundB.besideC.throughD.above【小题11】A.yetB.forC.soD.or【小题12】A.walkingB.leadingC.headingD.returning【小题13】A.themB.themselvesC.himD.himself【小题14】A.shookB.wavedC.heldD.took【小题15】A.goneB.leftC.followedD.lost【小题16】A.seeB.meetC.beatD.ask【小题17】A.waitedB.thoughtC.worriedD.excited【小题18】A.yardB.windC.grassD.rain【小题19】A.believeB.considerC.doubtD.forget【小题20】A.defeatedB.caughtC.damagedD.struck&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-江苏淮安涟水中学高一下第一次模块检测英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“完形填空(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)One day, Raul was miles away from the small ranch house in a large valley.____seem...”的分析与解答如下所示:
文章讲述了一个发生在雨天的故事。Raul在一个离家几里外的山谷里,周围一切看起来很正常,但他有一种不舒服的感觉。风变大了,一时间乌云密布,一场大雨即将到来。事实果然如此,闪电穿透乌云,顷刻间电闪雷鸣。这时,Raul听到了马蹄声,一个叫“Gray Cloud”的老人用他的马把Raul载回了他的家里。【小题1】考查不定代词。A某物;B一切;C任何事;D什么也没有。根据“yet he felt strange and somewhat uneasy”可知,前面说的是“一切似乎都很正常”,yet表示转折,故选B。【小题2】考查动词辨析。A丢掉;B下落;C滚动;D覆盖。dark clouds&&&&across the sky乌云在空中翻滚着,故选C。【小题3】考查副词辨析。A突然;B强烈地;C迅速地;D几乎不。&&&&, the lightning flashed through the clouds,突然,闪电从乌云里穿过,故选A。【小题4】考查动词辨析。A敲打;B使失明,使看不见;C燃烧;D触碰。nearly&&&&Raul闪电来得太突然,闪到了Raul的眼睛,根据下一行的“rubbed his eyes”可知,Raul揉了揉眼睛,故选B。【小题5】考查名词辨析。A鼻子;B头发;C脖子;D头。he buried his&&&&in his hands由于雷声太大,Raul用双手捂住了头,bury one’s head in one’s hands用手捂住头,故选D。【小题6】考查动词短语。A向上看,查找;B叫醒;C放下,制定;D坐下。根据“There before him stood a tall,”中的“tall”可知,Raul是往高处看,故选A。【小题7】考查名词辨析。A老虎;B马;C狮子;D大象。根据第三段“Raul followed on his horse.”可知,Raul听到的是马蹄声,故选B。【小题8】考查副词辨析。A懒惰地;B生气地;C寒冷地,冷漠地;D缓慢地。“My name is Gray Cloud,” The old man answered&&&&.“我是Gray Cloud”,老人缓缓地回答道,其它三项不符合语境,故选D。【小题9】考查形容词辨析。A自然的;B普通的,常见的;C奇怪的;D坏的。Raul followed on his horse. A&&&&feeling came over him.由于Raul与老人素不相识,跟他走让Raul感觉怪怪的,故选C。【小题10】考查介词辨析。A周围;B在旁边;C穿过;D在......上面。All&&&&them the rain was pouring down,大雨从天空一泻而下,人在雨中行走,不会出现雨落在人的旁边、上面或者穿过人体的情况,故选A。【小题11】考查连词辨析。A还,然而;B为了,因为(附带说明理由),持续;C因此;D或者,否则。&&&&not a drop fell on them然而,雨滴并没有落到他们两个人的身上,故选A。【小题12】考查动词辨析。A散步;B带领,导致;C前进;D返回。They seemed to be&&&&back toward Raul’s home.他们骑着马似乎是在朝着Raul的家前进,head back返回到,return后不能跟back,故选C。【小题13】考查人称代词。A他们;B他们自己;C他;D他自己。Then all at once he found&&&&at the ranch gate.Raul突然发现自己已经到了牧场大门那里,主语是he,对应的反身代词是himself,故选D。【小题14】考查动词辨析。A摇晃;B挥动;C握住;D带走。根据“The old man turned his horse”可知,老人掉头,挥手与Raul告别,故选B。【小题15】考查动词辨析。A消失;B离开;C跟随;D丢失。The old man and his horse were&&&&.老人和他的马消失了。Gone在此意为“不见”,leave作及物动词,意为“留下”,与句意不符,故选A。【小题16】考查动词辨析。A看到;B碰到,迎接;C打败;D询问。Raul’s father ran out across the yard to&&&&him.Raul的爸爸穿过院子跑来接他,故选B。【小题17】考查动词辨析。A等待;B考虑,认为;C使担忧;D使激动。We have been&&&&sick about you.我们担心死你了,be worried sick about sth/sb担心死......了,故选C。【小题18】考查名词辨析。A院子;B风;C草;D雨。Let’s get in out of the&&&&.让我们进屋,不要待在雨中,out of...离开......的范围,故选D。【小题19】考查动词辨析。A相信,认为;B考虑;C怀疑;D忘记。I&&&&my great-grandfather used to tell stories about a man called gray Cloud.我想我的老爷爷曾经讲过关于一个叫“Gray Cloud”的人的故事,believe表示相信某人说的话,含有信以为真的意味,故选A。【小题20】考查动词辨析。A战胜;B抓住,接住,撞见;C损坏;D突然打击,(疾病)侵袭,敲(钟)。They say he was&&&&by lightning人们都说他是被闪电击中致死的,strike有“突击,猛烈攻击”的意思,这里指闪电突然击中了Gray Cloud,故选D。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
完形填空(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)One day, Raul was miles away from the small ranch house in a large valley.___...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“完形填空(共20小题;每小题1分,满分2...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“完形填空(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)One day, Raul was miles away from the small ranch house in a large valley.____seemed to be all right, yet he felt strange and somewhat uneasy. The wind had picked up, and angry, dark clouds____across the sky. He could smell the rain coming. And it did.____, the lightning flashed through the clouds, nearly____Raul. The thunder(雷声) was so loud that he buried his____in his hands and rubbed his eyes. Then he heard it. Hoof beats(蹄声). He____. There before him stood a tall, white____. An old man stared down at him from its back.“Wh-wh-who are y-y-you?” asked Raul.” “My name is Gray Cloud,” The old man answered____. “Come with me.”Raul followed on his horse. A____feeling came over him. All____them the rain was pouring down,____not a drop fell on them. They seemed to be____back toward Raul’s home. Raul lost track of time. Then all at once he found____at the ranch gate. The old man turned his horse,____his hand, and smiled. Lightning flashed again. The old man and his horse were____.Raul’s father ran out across the yard to____him. “We have been____sick about you. Are you okay? Hurry. Let’s get in out of the____.“Wait,” said Raul. “Have you ever heard of an old man called Gray Cloud?”“Can’t say I…Wait. I____my great-grandfather used to tell stories about a man called Gray Cloud. He died a long time ago. They say he was____by lightning during a terrible thunderstorm. Why do you ask?”【小题1】A.SomethingB.EverythingC.AnythingD.Nothing【小题2】A.droppedB.fellC.rolledD.covered【小题3】A.SuddenlyB.StronglyC.QuicklyD.Hardly【小题4】A.beatingB.blindingC.burningD.touching【小题5】A.noseB.hairC.neckD.head【小题6】A.looked up B.woke upC.lay downD.sat down【小题7】A.tigerB.horseC.lionD.elephant【小题8】A.lazilyB.angrilyC.coldlyD.slowly【小题9】A.naturalB.commonC.strangeD.bad【小题10】A.aroundB.besideC.throughD.above【小题11】A.yetB.forC.soD.or【小题12】A.walkingB.leadingC.headingD.returning【小题13】A.themB.themselvesC.himD.himself【小题14】A.shookB.wavedC.heldD.took【小题15】A.goneB.leftC.followedD.lost【小题16】A.seeB.meetC.beatD.ask【小题17】A.waitedB.thoughtC.worriedD.excited【小题18】A.yardB.windC.grassD.rain【小题19】A.believeB.considerC.doubtD.forget【小题20】A.defeatedB.caughtC.damagedD.struck”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“完形填空(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)One day, Raul was miles away from the small ranch house in a large valley.____seemed to be all right, yet he felt strange and somewhat uneasy. The wind had picked up, and angry, dark clouds____across the sky. He could smell the rain coming. And it did.____, the lightning flashed through the clouds, nearly____Raul. The thunder(雷声) was so loud that he buried his____in his hands and rubbed his eyes. Then he heard it. Hoof beats(蹄声). He____. There before him stood a tall, white____. An old man stared down at him from its back.“Wh-wh-who are y-y-you?” asked Raul.” “My name is Gray Cloud,” The old man answered____. “Come with me.”Raul followed on his horse. A____feeling came over him. All____them the rain was pouring down,____not a drop fell on them. They seemed to be____back toward Raul’s home. Raul lost track of time. Then all at once he found____at the ranch gate. The old man turned his horse,____his hand, and smiled. Lightning flashed again. The old man and his horse were____.Raul’s father ran out across the yard to____him. “We have been____sick about you. Are you okay? Hurry. Let’s get in out of the____.“Wait,” said Raul. “Have you ever heard of an old man called Gray Cloud?”“Can’t say I…Wait. I____my great-grandfather used to tell stories about a man called Gray Cloud. He died a long time ago. They say he was____by lightning during a terrible thunderstorm. Why do you ask?”【小题1】A.SomethingB.EverythingC.AnythingD.Nothing【小题2】A.droppedB.fellC.rolledD.covered【小题3】A.SuddenlyB.StronglyC.QuicklyD.Hardly【小题4】A.beatingB.blindingC.burningD.touching【小题5】A.noseB.hairC.neckD.head【小题6】A.looked up B.woke upC.lay downD.sat down【小题7】A.tigerB.horseC.lionD.elephant【小题8】A.lazilyB.angrilyC.coldlyD.slowly【小题9】A.naturalB.commonC.strangeD.bad【小题10】A.aroundB.besideC.throughD.above【小题11】A.yetB.forC.soD.or【小题12】A.walkingB.leadingC.headingD.returning【小题13】A.themB.themselvesC.himD.himself【小题14】A.shookB.wavedC.heldD.took【小题15】A.goneB.leftC.followedD.lost【小题16】A.seeB.meetC.beatD.ask【小题17】A.waitedB.thoughtC.worriedD.excited【小题18】A.yardB.windC.grassD.rain【小题19】A.believeB.considerC.doubtD.forget【小题20】A.defeatedB.caughtC.damagedD.struck”相似的习题。欢迎来到21世纪教育网题库中心!
Mr. White was riding a horse in the rain all the afternoon. When he reached a restaurant, he was all___1___ and cold. He saw a fire(火) in __2__ restaurant and many people sitting __3___ it. He couldn’t get a seat near the fire. He thought hard and soon he had an ___4___. He called out to the waiter,“___5__ some fish to my horse!”The waiter answered,“Horses don’t eat fish.”Mr White said,“___6__ my horse eats fish.”The waiter did as Mr White told him. The people in the restaurant ___7___ very strange and ran out after the waiter. When all the people went out, Mr White sat down at the table ___8__ the fire. When the waiter and the people __9__, they said,“Your horse doesn’t want eat the fish,”Mr White answered, “Put the fish on the table__10___ my horse doesn’t want it. I’ll eat it as soon as I warm up and dry out.”【小题1】8 \4 ^, C4 R( R# d$ T. D A.tired. c4 _: L. H* f B.hungry7 Z) [/ O( L
A9 _ C.wet2 ^" G7 c6 Y) a: _4 F5 @+ U D.angry( ?. M* G1 [* B8 a0 J3 H # ^* F4 ^8 K! _) U 【小题2】" V7 L! b) ]+ U7 f A.the4 a5 K3 C. Y! J5 Y% I
V2 N& _8 M B.a: K' @/ X7 ^* ?. W9 Y( H C.an, G" f0 N- V. i3 Q
K' D- b D.his, @$ J! g) I5 Q' R 5 ^. \" [5 M- Y
` 【小题3】
C' E9 U/ H7 ^' Y& ?$ P4 a. f% L3 a A.on( _0 E) U. e3 L, e B.round- a8 A. Z6 P2 _ C.to7 V9 \: ]& A2 C' V D.in1 `' ?& A0 U- W) I% j1 Z4 Z
I7 I# Q3 Z' W3 C 【小题4】: C1 b1 ^
C3 a8 [# `" I" K A.way7 J* g- h5 Y4 K. V B.idea0 f9 \4 `! b* _5 T" h, T- I; O" S C.fire, V% `
\( Q1 P, \5 c! e D.seat' Y' c6 N+ d/ a
\2 D' G# H 2 H; [/ Q/ f2 R) _4 f' B3 H 【小题5】* J: a, C, J+ S! c0 G& [" Y* T A.Bring1 D4 Q* O/ L, ^: T8 R B.Have" Y/ G, M) K% ]; d C.Take3 B$ F8 d+ h9 I- G0 a
b) T$ I D.Catch7 U- K& b' V+ U. E# J2 ^ - i: Y. R' P9 ^( i 【小题6】% _, D) e) `2 b" Y, ?6 h, P6 i9 Q" C A.And$ K9 H9 H$ R" O: \7 H B.But; Y! V; V4 D. X; e) V C.Because) W2 X2 _/ W! _ D.Or% T9 ]& K7 V7 K( C7 C ( S% b+ I% R4 E
O* J; d# G: H 【小题7】7 P- _5 K* Q4 C A.thought! D1 ?6 `# G0 W* j8 B B.are' a% [9 f) O$ E0 A* A C.felt
j2 P8 F& D9 S4 J1 ^! V0 _' I D.had* D* [' B. H# N& X% M; A & Z2 U. H* ]; D8 d9 I7 ` 【小题8】. U
g8 h* T9 K) S A.near6 P, `0 G% ^$ a% [ B.far away- T6 E2 ]- D5 U% H C.on0 H0 f! ]- G6 P D.under& b) B
e2 R( ?5 U0 ]! X4 B- P7 ?
]1 W9 ^" ^4 @; B# U& Y
b2 c 【小题9】6 Z- @! Q) ^6 F4 Q; S A.return) Z; J) H& h7 C B.came back8 `" J( b. M7 a4 a6 J- Q C.looked around: U4 L: `/ @8 S* S1 h0 G D.went away; e9 h, I! h- _ * J/ b, Y" I+ U) Z. ?8 S 【小题10】- g/ E/ L$ M- W, H A.when2 A- J! Y* W! \% C* ?+ B B.if. K8 [, B2 ?# V0 A' Z# U C.and) h" j* M" _7 I& T( A8 B( I$ [& ? D.but: M8 L" G0 @& Q' L- f$ G. L% j 3 e# f1 T2 ?: j& i& @, B6 G+ G
答案【小题1】C【小题2】A【小题3】B【小题4】B【小题5】C【小题6】B【小题7】C【小题8】A【小题9】B【小题10】B
解析【小题1】此题考查形容词,根据上下文可知在雨中待一下午,故选wet.【小题2】考查冠词,表示前文正提过,故用the.【小题3】考查介词sit around,环坐。【小题4】冠词an用在元音因素开头的单词之前,故选B。【小题5】take…to…把···给···拿去,固定短语。【小题6】考查连词,表示转折。【小题7】strange是形容词故谓语动词要用系动词。【小题8】此题考查介词near the fire火旁。【小题9】考查谓语动词come back回来。【小题10】考查连词if引导的条件状语从句。From Minecraft Wiki
Horses are
that have five in-game variants: horses, donkeys, mules, zombie horses, and skeleton horses. The variants can appear in one of several different coat colors that exhibit different markings.
Horses and donkeys only spawn in
in herds of 2-6. 10% of herds will be donkeys. For horses, all combinations of color and markings are equally likely. All members of the herd will have the same color, but markings may vary. 20% of the individual horses or donkeys will spawn as babies.
Mules do not spawn naturally, and can only be spawned in
by cross-breeding a horse with a donkey. Skeletal horses can spawn as
from natural
strikes, but do not otherwise spawn naturally. Zombie horses do not spawn naturally, but may be created by the / command or with their spawn egg.
will spawn normal horses and donkeys, in the same proportion as random herd spawning.
All 35 colorations of horses.
Each horse variant has unique features and markings, and a foal (baby) version. Adult horses are 1.4 blocks wide and long, and 1.6 blocks high. Foals start at half the size of adults and get progressively bigger as they age. Unlike
and , the appearances of horses do not change once they have been tamed, though tame horses may be differentiated by giving them equipment.
Horses feature a stocky build. They can have 1 of 7 base colors: white, buckskin, dark bay, bay, black, dapple gray, and 1 of 5 marking patterns: no markings, stockings and blaze, snowflake appaloosa, paint and sooty. In total, there are 35 possible horse coat combinations.
Donkeys are smaller all around than the normal horses and sport long, erect ears. Their manes do not protrude, but rather are drawn directly on the back of their heads and necks. All donkeys have gray-brown coats with darker ankles, ears, manes, and tails. Donkeys cannot be equipped with horse armor, but can be equipped with chests to store up to 15 stacks of items.
Mules are the offspring of horses and donkeys, and are closer to (but not quite) the size of a normal Horse. Their ears, coats, and manes are like those of a donkey, though mules’ coats are darker and reddish-brown. Like donkeys, mules cannot be equipped with armor, but can be equipped with chests.
Zombie Horses appear to be the horse counterpart of . Like zombies, zombie horses are green-skinned, and their eyes are completely black.
Skeleton Horses appear to be the horse counterpart of . Like skeletons, their bodies are only bones. They are also the fastest naturally spawning horse.
Zombie Horse
Skeleton Horse
Horses, donkeys, and mules drop 0–2 , skeletal horses drop 0–2 bones, and zombie horses drop 0–2 rotten flesh. They drop 3
when killed by a player or . If armored, chested, or saddled, they will drop anything equipped. The skeleton trap horse will also drop an .[]
Using a weapon enchanted with
increases the maximum amount of drops by 1 per level of Looting, up to a maximum of 5 at Looting III.
horses can be used as one of the fastest means of transportation in the game, though they are unable to fit through single block-wide openings. They can also be used to climb hills, as some horses can jump high enough to clear up to five block heights, versus the player's maximum of about one (without a potion). Donkeys and mules can be equipped with chests and used as pack animals.
Tamed horses can be equipped with
(all kinds),
(normal horses only), or
(donkeys or mules only). Foals cannot be equipped with anything.
Equipment can be placed on a horse by holding it and then right clicking on the horse, or by accessing its inventory. A horse’s inventory can be accessed by mounting the horse and opening the player inventory or by holding down shift and then right-clicking on the horse. A normal horse’s inventory will only have 2 slots, 1 for a saddle and 1 for horse armor. A donkey or mule will only have a saddle slot originally, but if it is given a chest, it will acquire 15 more inventory slots that can hold anything the player wishes.
Chests can only be given to a donkey or a mule by right-clicking on the donkey or mule with the chest in hand, and afterwards the chest cannot be removed, except by killing the donkey or mule. Upon death, the donkey or mule will drop the attached chest and its contents.
Once a horse is tamed and saddled, the player can control it with standard directional controls, jump, and the mouse. The player dismounts using the dismount control.
When riding a horse, the hunger bar is replaced by the horse's health in
mode. It uses a slightly different heart texture than the player's health bar. The experience bar is replaced by the horse jump bar.
A player can use any item while riding a horse, including drinking activati using chests, crafting tables, breakin and attacking with melee weapons or bows.
A ridden horse will automatically run up any one block high slope. The horse and rider can safely fit through a space as low as 2.75 blocks high. Lower clearance risks suffocating the rider if the rider's head enters a non-transparent block. The horse itself can enter gaps as low as 1.625 blocks high, but may itself take suffocation damage when clearance is less than 1.75 blocks. Horses cannot fit through a 1-block-wide gap.
The maximum speed of horses varies between 4.8375 blocks/second and 14.5125 blocks/second (compared to the player's walking speed, which is about 4.3 blocks/second). About 68% of horses are able to go faster than a minecart. A fast horse can be combined with speed potions and the Nether to make the horse easily the fastest practical way to travel in Minecraft (around 130 m/s Overworld-equivalent in the Nether). The speed of a horse has no relation to its outward appearance. Horses are very slow moving backwards, and about as fast as the player when moving sideways.
A ridden horse can be made to jump, and holding the control charges for a higher leap. Horses are not affected by jump boost beacons or potions. The standard dismount control dismounts from the horse, as does going in water deeper than two blocks. Like the player, horses take fall damage when falling from heights.
It is impossible for a player to use a
while on a horse. It is possible however, to enter the portal on the horse and then dismount, sending the horse through the portal on its own.
Horses in herds spawned by the game will usually all be the same color.
All horses will roam idly, occasionally stopping to rear, swish their tails, or lower their heads as though eating the grass. Unlike sheep, the eating animation does not actually cause any grass to be consumed. If a player comes near, the horses may turn to look at them. Any (non-undead) horse, even a wild one, will allow itself to be attached to a
without protest. However, if the player attempts to saddle an untamed horse, it will rear and flail its front hooves. Horses remain passive, even when hit.
Horses will also open their mouths and make noises that depend on the particular horse’s variation. Normal horses make neighs and whinnies, while donkeys and mules, which use the same audio, emit brays.
Horses, like most mobs, can ride in a . Unlike other passive mobs horses will slowly regenerate health.
A group of skeleton horsemen spawned by a "skeleton trap" horse.
"Skeleton trap" horses spawn from a fraction of lightning strikes during
(3.75–7.5% chance on Easy, 7.5–20% on Normal, and 11.25–33.75% on Hard, depending on ). They despawn after 15 minutes (18,000 ticks) if not triggered.
The chance of trap horses spawning during thunderstorm lightning strikes is reduced to an 0.75–1.5% chance on Easy, 1.5–4% on Normal, and 2.% on Hard, depending on .
When a player comes within 10 blocks,
will strike the horse. This lightning cannot start fires or damage nearby entities. When struck, the skeleton trap horse transforms into a skeleton horseman, a
riding a skeleton horse. It will also spawn three additional skeleton horsemen in the vicinity. Each skeleton is equipped with an enchanted iron helmet and an enchanted bow, and have
for 3 seconds after spawning. Skeleton horsemen move extremely fast and maneuver exactly like skeletons, strafing when attacking and backing up when the player moves towards them.
Other notes:
The skeleton will be wearing an iron helmet, unless it randomly spawned with some other headgear.
The skeleton's bow and helmet will be enchanted as if on an enchantment table at level 5–22. The level is
on Easy it will always be a level-5 enchantment.
The skeleton trap horse will become fully grown if it was a baby, and the breeding cooldown will be reset.
The original horse will be tamed when struck, and the additional three horses are spawned tamed.
The skeletons will not despawn (PersistenceRequired is set).
A trap horse activated in the
(after having wandered through a portal, for instance) will have
riders 80% of the time – the same rate that governs skeletons in the Nether in general. However, a trap activated in an ice biome will not have
A trap horse may spawn in areas that a regular horse may not, such as in the middle of an ocean.
A trap horse has the opposite effect when hit by potions of healing. To heal them, use splash potions of harming.
A trap horse will still trigger if
lightning will strike the trap horse and the four skeleton horsemen will spawn.
Adult horses, donkeys, and mules can be tamed, but not zombie horses or skeleton horses. With an empty hand mount
when it no longer bucks the player and shows hearts, it is tamed. It is necessary to tame a horse in order to breed it, give it equipment, or ride it for any length of time.
Taming depends on the horse's "temper". Horses begin with a temper of 0 out of 100. When a player is riding the horse, a random number 0–99 is chosen. The horse becomes tame if this number is less than the temper, otherwise the temper is increased by 5 and the player is bucked off. Temper can also be increased by feeding the horse.
Feeding tamed horses
will activate . Depending on the variations of the parent horses, the offspring can be one of several types. The offspring will be more spindly than their adult versions and will grow progressively larger with time until they reach their full size.
The offspring will not automatically belong to the player who owns its parents. Rather, it will be born as an untamed horse and will need to be tamed after it grows into an adult. The foal can be fed to make it mature faster.
two horses produces a horse foal. Usually the new foal has the color of either of its parents. One out of nine times it will take on an uncorrelated color (this color could still be the same as the parents', slightly reducing the probability of the new color being different). Markings work likewise.
Donkey: Breeding two donkeys creates a donkey foal. Since all donkeys have the same texture, the offspring will look exactly like its parents when it is fully grown.
Mules: Cannot be found in the wild, and cannot breed. Mules can only be spawned by breeding a horse with a donkey.
Zombie and skeletal horses: Cannot be bred or produced from breeding.
Feeding a horse food can alter its behavior, cause it to grow (if it foals normally take 20 minutes to fully mature if not fed), and/or restore its health. The table below lists the effects of the various foods horses will take. Zombie and skeletal horses cannot be fed, even if tame.
To feed a horse, hold a valid food item and right click on the horse. If the food is invalid, the player will simply mount the horse. Horses can only be fed when feeding would have an effect, similar to other animals.
Speeds growth by
Increases temper
in tamed horses.
in tamed horses. Enchanted golden apples also work.
Hay bales cannot be fed to untamed adult horses.
All horses have three "equine stats" which vary from horse to horse: health, jump height and (maximum) speed. The stats are created once the horse is born and are not affected by food.
For naturally-spawned horses (where natural spawning is possible, and note this doesn't include skeleton trap horses),
Health is randomly determined for horses, donkeys, and mules, ranging from 15–30 but tending towards the average 22–23. For skeletal and zombie horses, health is always 15.
Movement speed is randomly determined for horses, ranging from 0.1125 to 0.3375 in internal units but tending toward the average of 0.225. For donkeys and mules speed is always 0.175, and for skeletal and zombie horses it is always 0.2.
For comparison, the player's normal walking speed is 0.1.
Jump strength for horses, skeletal horses, and zombie horses is random, ranging from 0.4 to 1.0 but tending towards the average 0.7. For donkeys (and mules), jump strength is always 0.5.
0.5 is enough to jump at least 1.62 (1 9/16) blocks, while 1.0 is enough to jump at least 5.29 blocks.
When summoned using commands and NBT tags are supplied, all horses will use default stats instead of those described above: 53 health, movement speed of 0.225, and jump strength 0.7.
The skeletal horses spawned by lightning as skeleton traps use the defaults as if spawned from commands, while the three spawned from a skeleton trap are actually spawned as normal randomly-spawned horses or donkeys and then reset to skeletal type, and so have stats as if they were horses or donkeys.
When breeding two horses, the foal's stats are determined by averaging both parent's stats with a third set, randomly determined as above (i.e. add both parents' stats with the random value and divide by 3). Random values are used for the third set even when the value is not normally randomized for the type of horse being bred.
At the time of 1.9-pre2 the following equation can be use to calculate a very accurate horse jump height from its jump strength attribute (with an rss of 5.510e-19). This function was fit to the data found in the table below and is therefore most accurate around these values.
JumpHeight = -0. * x^3 + 3. * x^2 + 2. * x - 0.
Where x is JumpStrength
The exact jump strengths, to 15 digits, required to clear several block heights are listed below.
Jump Strength
1.250 (player's jump height)
Horses have entity data associated with them that contain various properties of the mob. Their entity IDs are: horse, donkey, mule, zombie_horse and skeleton_horse.
Entity data
 Bred: 1 or 0 (true/false) - Unknown. Remains 0 after breeding. If true, causes it to stay near other horses with this flag set.
 EatingHaystack: 1 or 0 (true/false) - true if the horse is grazing.
 Tame: 1 or 0 (true/false) - true if the horse is tamed. (Non players mobs will not be able to ride a tamed horse if it has no saddle)
 Temper: Ranges from 0 to 100; increases with feeding. Higher values make a horse easier to tame.
 OwnerUUID: Contains the UUID of the player that tamed the horse. Has no effect on behavior.
 ArmorItem: The armor item worn by this horse. May not exist.
 SaddleItem: The saddle item worn by this horse. May not exist.
 Variant: The variant of the horse. Determines colors. Stored as baseColor | markings && 8. Unused values lead to invisible horses.
Horse entities have variant fields that determine the markings on the horse. Below is a list of Variant values that determine the variant of horses.
Dark Brown
White Field
White Dots
Black Dots
Variant names taken from the names of the texture file they correspond to.
Summoning a horse entity without specifying the Variant value will result in a white horse.
Using a Variant value that is not a true ID (all true IDs are displayed on the chart above) will result in an invisible horse.
Entity data
 Bred: 1 or 0 (true/false) - Unknown. Remains 0 after breeding. If true, causes it to stay near other horses with this flag set.
 Tame: 1 or 0 (true/false) - true if the horse is tamed. (Non players mobs will not be able to ride a tamed horse if it has no saddle)
 Temper: Ranges from 0 to 100; increases with feeding. Higher values make a horse easier to tame.
 OwnerUUID: Contains the UUID of the player that tamed the horse. Has no effect on behavior.
 ChestedHorse: 1 or 0 (true/false) - true if the horse has chests. A chested horse that is not a donkey or a mule will crash the game.
 Items: List of items. Only exists if ChestedHorse is true.
An item, including the Slot tag. Slots are numbered 2 to 16 for donkeys and mules, and none exist for all other horses.
Entity data
 ChestedHorse: 1 or 0 (true/false) - true if the horse has chests. A chested horse that is not a donkey or a mule will crash the game.
 Items: List of items. Only exists if ChestedHorse is true.
An item, including the Slot tag. Slots are numbered 2 to 16 for donkeys and mules, and none exist for all other horses.
Zombie Horse
Entity data
Skeleton Horse
Entity data
 SkeletonTrap: 1 or 0 (true/false) - true if the horse is a trapped . Does not affect horse type.
 SkeletonTrapTime: Incremented each tick when SkeletonTrap is set to 1. The horse automatically despawns when it reaches 18000 (15 minutes).
Main article:
In-game description
Prerequisites
Actual requirements (if different)
Availability
Xbox points earned
Trophy type (PS)
Tame a horse.
Artificial Selection
Breed a mule from a horse and a donkey.
hinted at adding horses when Minecraft hit 10,000,000 sales.
Added horses, assisted by DrZhark (John Olarte), creator of the
mod, whose horses were a baseline for Minecraft's Horse models.
Made horses slower and reduced horses from gliding so much.
Removed . Horses are now ridden using the
Enabled access to the donkey and mule inventories by sneaking and interacting.
Added new GUI for horses, to control saddle/armor/inventory.
Added new sound effects for horses, donkeys, mules, skeleton horses, and zombie horses.
Skeleton and zombie horses are now available without third-party tools, with the introduction of the / command.
Baby horse growth can be accelerated using .
Horses can no longer be fed
for taming, healing, or growing.
Wheat's acceleration of baby horse growth was reduced.
There is a chance (depending on ) that a
strike will spawn a "skeleton trap" skeletal horse.
Drops changed several times. The end result is that undead horses now always drop 1 of their item (bone or rotten flesh), not affected by Looting.
Added sounds for horses eating food given by a player.
Added Spawn eggs for Zombie Horses, Skeleton horses, Donkeys and Mules.
Removed spawn eggs for Zombie Horses, Skeleton Horses, Donkeys and Mules.
Horses now have different IDs: horse, donkey, mule, zombie_horse and skeleton_horse
Re-added spawn eggs for Zombie Horses, Skeleton Horses, Donkeys and Mules.
Undead horses now drop 0–2 of their item (bone or rotten flesh), affected by Looting.
Added horses, mules, donkeys, skeleton trap horses and zombie horses.
Added horses.
Added quick move to the horse inventory.
Baby horse growth can be accelerated using wheat.
Added sounds for horses.
Added "skeleton trap" horses.
Issues relating to “Horse”, “Foal”, “Donkey”, “Mule”, “Skeleton horse”, “Undead horse”, or ”Zombie horse“ are maintained on the . Report issues there.
appears in the credits after the
as the creator of the horses.
If a player picks up
dropped by an adult horse, they will receive the “Cow Tipper" . This is due to the achievement being given when a player picks up any piece of leather instead of being given when one kills a .
If a player pulling a horse with a lead enters a boat, the horse will swim after them at the same speed as the boat.
A player riding a horse will be dragged along if their horse is being pulled by a lead, and can even be lifted up in the air in the same way.
On multiplayer, it is possible to easily figure out which of two horses (owned and ridden by different players) is faster. Each rider needs to apply a
to the other horse, then play 'tug of war'. The stronger horse will be faster.
While it's raining, skeleton traps can spawn even if
Leads cannot be used on skeleton horses, shift-clicking on one with a lead in the main hand will simply make the player mount the horse.
Image posted by Jeb on Instagram. Note the saddle usage.
Horses can wear armor and can be bound to fence posts.
A herd of various horses.
A spotted foal.
A donkey with an attached chest.
A donkey with an attached chest and saddle.
The First image of the donkey chest inventory.
A donkey and a mule.
Showing the result of right clicking a spawn egg on a horse while mounted.
riding horses, as seen on the 1.6 prerelease banner.
Showing the very faint markings on a white tobiano. A bay tobiano is in the background for comparison.
A zombie horse spawned in.
A skeleton horse spawned in.
A herd of donkeys and horses spawned next to each other.
A horse with gold armor on.
Skeletal horses spawned from a trapped skeleton horse.

我要回帖

更多关于 the water horse 的文章

随机推荐