proximity chinaprinciple...

114网址导航I’m going to admit it.
I’m privileged.
And it has nothing to do with what’s sitting in my bank account. The privilege I’m referring to is the food I eat and the ingredients I cook with. Vegetables of all colors and varieties, apples, pears, peaches, plums, melons, grapes, berries, locally produced wines, beer, vodka, and &
WordPress Embed
HTML Embed
Copy and paste this URL into your WordPress site to embed
&blockquote class=&wp-embedded-content&&&a href=&http://www.occasionalplanet.org//ultra-local-food-the-proximity-principle/&&Ultra-local food: the proximity principle&/a&&/blockquote&
&script type='text/javascript'&
&!--//--&&![CDATA[//&&!--
!function(a,b){&use strict&;function c(){if(!e){e=!0;var a,c,d,f,g=-1!==navigator.appVersion.indexOf(&MSIE 10&),h=!!navigator.userAgent.match(/Trident.*rv:11\./),i=b.querySelectorAll(&iframe.wp-embedded-content&);for(c=0;c&i.c++)if(d=i[c],!d.getAttribute(&data-secret&)){if(f=Math.random().toString(36).substr(2,10),d.src+=&#?secret=&+f,d.setAttribute(&data-secret&,f),g||h)a=d.cloneNode(!0),a.removeAttribute(&security&),d.parentNode.replaceChild(a,d)}}}var d=!1,e=!1;if(b.querySelector)if(a.addEventListener)d=!0;if(a.wp=a.wp||{},!a.wp.receiveEmbedMessage)if(a.wp.receiveEmbedMessage=function(c){var d=c.if(d.secret||d.message||d.value)if(!/[^a-zA-Z0-9]/.test(d.secret)){var e,f,g,h,i,j=b.querySelectorAll('iframe[data-secret=&'+d.secret+'&]'),k=b.querySelectorAll('blockquote[data-secret=&'+d.secret+'&]');for(e=0;e&k.e++)k[e].style.display=&none&;for(e=0;e&j.e++)if(f=j[e],c.source===f.contentWindow){if(f.removeAttribute(&style&),&height&===d.message){if(g=parseInt(d.value,10),g&1e3)g=1e3;else if(~~g&200)g=200;f.height=g}if(&link&===d.message)if(h=b.createElement(&a&),i=b.createElement(&a&),h.href=f.getAttribute(&src&),i.href=d.value,i.host===h.host)if(b.activeElement===f)a.top.location.href=d.value}}},d)a.addEventListener(&message&,a.wp.receiveEmbedMessage,!1),b.addEventListener(&DOMContentLoaded&,c,!1),a.addEventListener(&load&,c,!1)}(window,document);
//--&&!]]&
&/script&&iframe sandbox=&allow-scripts& security=&restricted& src=&http://www.occasionalplanet.org//ultra-local-food-the-proximity-principle/embed/& width=&600& height=&400& title=&“Ultra-local food: the proximity principle” — Occasional Planet& frameborder=&0& marginwidth=&0& marginheight=&0& scrolling=&no& class=&wp-embedded-content&&&/iframe&
Copy and paste this code into your site to embedproximity principle什么意思?
gegorlov40
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 proximity china 的文章

随机推荐