以旅游为题的国外旅游 英语作文文

求一篇关于旅游业的英语作文,
小柒神3951
Tourism,a smokeless industry,is developing rapidly in China.With the reform and opening –up policy being carried out,thousands upon thousands of foreign visitors are crowding into our country.They are eager to see this old mysterious land with a splendid culture of more than 5,000 years.Tourism as a form of enterprise brings China a lot of benefits.In the fires place,it is financially beneficial to the economic development of China.As our know,China needs more and more foreign currencies for its modernization program.Tourism is one of the most important channels to obtain currencies.Secondly,tourism enables the Chinese people to know more about the outside world.On the other hand,the foreigners who have visited China are deeply impressed by the latest developments of out country and the friendliness and hospitality of our people.Reports by visitors to China about how courteous and helpful most Chinese were to them are often printed in newspapers of many different countries.It is clear that tourism contributes a great deal to the friendship and mutual understanding between the Chinese people and people all over the world.Everything,however,has two sides.Tourism gives rise to a number of problems.For instance,it becomes a burden to our inefficient transportation system.Besides,the living standard of the average Chinese is still not high enough to be able to afford the many different sorts of expenses during long distance travels.Therefore,there are still a lot of obstacles hindering the expansion of tourism in our country.As for me,with the development of our national economy,all these problems will certainly be solved step by step.A much better and brighter future awaits us.旅游业----“无烟的工业”----正在中国迅速发展.随着改革开放政策的贯彻执行,数以万计的外国游人涌入中国.他们渴望参观这个具有5000多年灿烂文化的神秘古国.旅游业作为一种商业活动给中国带来许多好处.首先,在经济上它有利于我国经济的发展.正如你们所知道的,中国需要大量的外汇来执行现代化建设计划.旅游业是获得外汇的最重要的渠道之一.其次,旅游业是中国人民更多地了解外界.另一方面,访问过中国的外国人对我国的最新发展和我国人民的友好和殷勤留下了深刻的印象.世界各国的报纸经常刊登访问过中国的外国人所写的报道,介绍中国人如何彬彬有礼、助人为乐.显然,旅游业大大促进了中国人民和世界人民之间的友谊和了解.然而,事物总是一分为二的.旅游业也引起许多问题.例如,它增加了我国本来效率不高的运输系统的负担.此外,中国人民的生活水平还没有高到足以使普通中国人有钱支付长途旅行的各种开支.因此,仍然存在着许多障碍妨碍着旅游业的发展.至于我,我相信,随着我国经济的发展,这些问题必将逐步得到解决.我们期望有一个更好更光明的未来.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您好,欢迎来到新东方
&&&&&&正文
历年高考英语作文话题预测及范文:文明旅游
来源:沪江高考网
  高考备考正在进行中,新东方高考频道小编为大家搜集了历年高考英语满分作文,高考英语精选范文供大家参考,希望能帮助各位学子在高考英语写作中积累足够经验,在此预祝各位高考学子鱼跃龙门。(也可关注,新东方高考微信公众考:xdfgaokao了解最新高考动态!)&

历年高考英语作文话题预测及范文:文明旅游
  【预测作文】文明旅游
  【猜题理由】有些旅游景点的文物景观遭到了严重的破坏,致使最近文明旅游的倡议越来越受重视,因此就“游客可付费在仿造长城上涂写留言”发表看法。
  【预测题目】文明旅游
  写作内容:1. 以约30个词概括短文的要点;
  2. 以约120个词写一篇短文,就“游客可付费在仿造长城上涂写留言”发表你的看法,内容包括:
  (1)谈谈对某些人喜欢在旅游景点随便涂鸦留言的看法;
  (2)对专门修一段仿造城墙让游客付高价留言的做法你是赞成还是反对,并简要陈述你的理由。
  【参考范文】
  It is reported that tourists to China’s Great Wall can now leave their mark on a fake wall recently built near the real wall in Badaling if they pay 999 yuan.
  In China, many visitors have the hobby of carving graffiti on places of interest, especially on some famous cultural relics. Last year I went to the Great Wall and found many people had left names and ugly words on the Wall, which destroys many historic bricks. In my opinion, such people should feel ashamed of leaving their marks on the great relics which were created by our ancestors.
  So personally I quite agree with this brilliant project though it has caused criticism from some people. The Great Wall would be ruined one day if we didn’t take any steps to protect it. The fake wall is a really good idea because it will protect our relics as well as making profits from the project.(124 words)

知分选大学
北京天津河北河南山东山西内蒙古陕西辽宁吉林黑龙江上海江苏浙江安徽江西湖北湖南重庆四川贵州云南广东广西福建甘肃青海宁夏新疆西藏港澳台
说明:系统推荐的大学是依据往年数据计算所得,供广大考生填报志愿参考使用!
专题 & 院校库
新东方中学辅导专区
版权及免责声明
① 凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网)
所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。
② 本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。
③ 如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-。
请选择城市
请选择学校
请选择城市
请选择学校
请选择城市
高考实用工具当前位置: >
高考英语旅游与交通话题作文预测及范文文/叶丹浏览1836次
  旅游与交通是现在比较热的一个话题,很容易在高考英语中考到。旅游与交通话题作文一般会涉及到交通方式,指路与问路,安全条例与警告,询问与预订,旅游,描述一次旅程等题目。下面小编介绍一些话题作文命题角度及相关范文,仅供参考。1英语旅游与交通话题作文命题角度  (1)酒店、景点、票务等的订购及费用  (2)太空旅游、生态旅游  (3)私家车激增的利与弊  (4)度假方式的变化及其原因  (5)旅游计划的拟订、准备及注意事项  (6)交通安全  (7)交通方式的变化及其对人们生活的影响  (8)问路与指路  (9)国外旅游注意事项、护照、签证的申办及其费用  (10)描述旅游经历12016高考英语话题作文必备词句  1.旅游与探险(tourism and adventure)  (1)相关名词:travel, journey, trip, tour, travel agency (旅行社), guide,
airlines/airways, flight ticket, passport, visa, identity (ID) card (身份证), tent,
camp, hotel, tourist attraction(旅游景点), places of interest, scenic spots (景点),
national park, DIY tour(自助游), space tourism(太空旅游), group/organized tour(团体游), a
self-driven trip(自驾游)  (2)相关动词短语:  go on a wildlife tour/a hiking trip参加野生动物之旅/去远足 be on holiday/a visit 度假/旅行
see sb off 送行  explore a forest/ a desert/ another planet 森林/沙漠探险;外星球探险  (3)相关形容词:interesting, exciting, attractive, fantastic, boring/dull, tiring,
comfortable, funny, well-organized  (4)相关句子:  The scenery is charming! 景色迷人!  Great changes have taken place in the ways that people spend their holidays
over the period from the year 1990 to 2009. 在年间,人们的度假方式已经发生了巨大的变化。  2.交通方式(methods of transportation)  (1)walk/ on foot 走路,步行  (2)ride a bike/by bike 骑自行车  (3)drive a car/by car 开小轿车  (4)take a bus/by bus 乘公共汽车  (5)take a taxi/by taxi乘出租车,打的  (6)by boat/ship/water/sea 坐船/走水路  (7)transfer(在旅途中)转乘、换乘  3.指路(showing the way)  (1)It’s about five minutes’ walk.走路约五分钟。  (2)Take bus No. 2 and get off at the next stop.坐2路车,在下一站下车。  (3)Turn right at the second turning. / Take the second turning on the
right.在第二个拐弯处右转。  (4)Go / Walk down /along the road and turn right. You’ll see the post
office.沿着这条路走,再向右转,你就会看到邮局。  4.交通安全(safety rules and warnings)  (1)safety first安全第一  (2)traffic light交通灯,红绿灯  (3)traffic rules/ regulations交通规则  (4)keep left/ right靠左/靠右  (5)crossroad/crossing十字路  (6)wait until the green light 等到绿灯再走  (7)traffic jam交通堵塞  (8)traffic accident交通事故1高考英语旅游与交通话题作文题目1  基础写作:亚运期间给外国客人指路  假设有几位印度客人将在2010年广州亚运会期间游览广州市陈家祠(Chen Clan’s
Academy),向你征询如何前往该景点。有关该景点的的信息如下:  地 址:广州市中山七路  开放时间:8:30~17:30  门 票:10元;70岁以上持老人证者免票;学生、退休人员凭证半票。  交通: ①乘地铁在陈家祠站下;②乘出租车到陈家祠站下;③有近30路公交车可达。  客人所在位置:广州中山大学南校区大门口,即地铁“中大站”旁边,距离该景点好几十公里远,地铁线路见书242页.  [写作内容]  根据以上信息拟定一份前往该景点的乘车指引,内容包括:  1.景点的位置及距离;  2.如何到达该景区;  3.开放时间与票价。1高考英语旅游与交通话题作文范文1  It’s my pleasure to tell you how to get to Chen Clan’s Academy. You can’t
miss it.  Chen Clan’s Academy is located on Zhongshan 7th Lu,which is quite dozens of
kilometers away from where we are now. To get to Chen Clan’s Academy,there are
several means of transportation available,going by bus, by taxi or by tube.
Since you are next to the Zhongda underground station,the best way for you to
get there is going by tube.  Get on the tube at Zhongda station on Line 2 and transfer to Line 1 until
it reaches Gongyuanqian station,and finally get off the underground at Chen
Clan’s Academy station, taking you less than 20 minutes. By the way, Chen Clan’s
Academy is open to the public from 8:30~17:30, with an admission ticket price of
RMB10 yuan for each but free for the elderly who are over seventy years with
certificates and half price for students and the retired with certificates.1高考英语旅游与交通话题作文题目2  读写任务:就“游客可付费在仿造长城上涂写留言”发表看法  [写作内容]  1. 以约30个词概括短文的要点;  2. 以约120个词写一篇短文,就“游客可付费在仿造长城上涂写留言”发表你的看法,内容包括:  (1)谈谈对某些人喜欢在旅游景点随便涂鸦留言的看法;  (2)对专门修一段仿造城墙让游客付高价留言的做法你是赞成还是反对,并简要陈述你的理由。1高考英语旅游与交通话题作文范文2  It is reported that tourists to China’s Great Wall can now leave their mark
on a fake wall recently built near the real wall in Badaling if they pay 999
yuan.(31 words)  In China, many visitors have the hobby of carving graffiti on places of
interest, especially on some famous cultural relics. Last year I went to the
Great Wall and found many people had left names and ugly words on the Wall,
which destroys many historic bricks. In my opinion, such people should feel
ashamed of leaving their marks on the great relics which were created by our
ancestors.  So personally I quite agree with this brilliant project though it has
caused criticism from some people. The Great Wall would be ruined one day if we
didn’t take any steps to protect it. The fake wall is a really good idea because
it will protect our relics as well as making profits from the project.(124
words)高三网小编推荐你继续浏览:推荐阅读阅读1530次 /日阅读34次 /日阅读24次 /日阅读49次 /日阅读47次 /日阅读43次 /日阅读45次 /日阅读56次 /日阅读66次 /日阅读37次 /日阅读43次 /日阅读36次 /日阅读38次 /日阅读46次 /日中考编辑推荐文章
· · · · · ·关于旅游的英文作文一:旅游(582字)I love traveling. Traveling not only broadens my horizons but also opens my eyes to the world. What's more, it refreshes me. You can go to Disneyland and experience what it's like to be “a child again!” You can visit one of the “seven wonders of the world,” such as the Grand Canyon and feel the magnificence of nature! You can taste the “magicial” ice water on a glacier, which can help you become more beautiful and make you live longer. Just forget all trifles and burdens that you have in your mind. Experience is a type of living knowledge. You'll be sure to experience many new things when traveling. You don't even need a tour guide if you long for more freedom. Just don't forget to bring your backpack!关于旅游的英文作文二:关于旅游(828字)I took a trip to Shanghai with my mother during the seven-day holiday. It took us more than two hours to drive to Shanghai from my home in Haimen. We stayed in a large hotel on the eighth floor. On the first day, I just stayed in the hotel and rested. On the second day, my brother and I went to Nanjing Road. It’s the busiest street in Shanghai. When we got there, there were lots of people. We walked from one shop to another. I bought two T-shirts and two pairs of trousers for the coming summer. The T-shirts and trousers I bought are all white because white is my favourite colour. My brother also bought some clothes. On the third day, my mother took me to Jinjiang Entertainment Centre. It was full of people. I played many kinds of gamesthere. I had a good time. The other days, I went to some other interesting places, such as the Oriental Bright Pearl TV Tower, the Huangpu River and Shanghai International Conference Centre. I didn’t forget to do my homework in the evening. I had a full and happy holiday.关于旅游的英文作文三:Travel(561字)Last summer vacation,my family and I went to Qingdao by train.There was always sunshine and fresh air,which made us so comfortable.We went to the seaside,the sea was as blue as the sky,and bathing in the sunshine on the beach, was really an enjoyable thing.I also picked up a lot of colorful shells with my little sister.There we bought many interesting souvenirs,I was planing to send them to my friends.We ate many tings there,such as fish,prawn,and so on.They are very delicious.Then we lived in a clean and tidy hotel,and the price was not so expensive.I like Qingdao very much,and if I got a chance,I hope to come here again,it is such a beautiful and interesting place.关于旅游的英文作文四:旅游(318字)This summer vacation, I went to Beijing.It was a very great city!We went to the Great Wall first.Like its name,it was very great.We can see many mountians around.Then we went to visit Tian'an Men Square.It was also fantastic.文章出自,转载请保留此链接!We lived in a small house in a Beijing Hutung, it was a traditional Beijing building called 'four-section compound'.I enjoyed myself a lot.I love Beijing!关于旅游的英文作文五:Travels on Holidaysin China(1016字)Nowadays, more and more people like to travel in their holidays. The other day I read a report about the ways people spend their holidays. It is reported that in recent yiars several new holiday habits have been developed. Among them, the most interesting one is the growth of the so-called holiday camps.From the report we can see that in 20XX,40 percent of people stayed at home for holidays. But now the proportion has reduced to 9 percent. More people go out for fun. The proportion of camping and traveling abroad was increasing steadily, from 10 percent in 20XX to 38 percent in 20XX, and 12 percent in 20XX to 26 percent in 20XX respectively. People enjoy the fresh air, clean Water and green hills when they go camping in the suburbs. In 20XX,38 percent people enjoyed going to the seaside while in 20XX only 27 percent prefer to go there. What great changes!Why did those changes appear? I think there are several reasons. First, it' s because people can afford traveling. Second, people prefer to pursue a high-quality and colorful life. Third, their attitudes to relaxation have changed. Less people want to save much money by leading a simple life. In short, people's living standard today has been rising greatly.最近更新:免责声明:本文仅代表作者个人观点,与本网无关。看完本文,记得打分哦:很好下载Doc格式文档马上分享给朋友:?知道苹果代表什么吗实用文章,深受网友追捧比较有用,值得网友借鉴没有价值,写作仍需努力相关作文:
48小时热门

我要回帖

更多关于 国外旅游 英语作文 的文章

随机推荐