Further Instructions{}相关MV推荐
暂无Further Instructions{}的相关数据!
《Further Instructions{}》歌词
- Brian Tyler
Brian Tyler的专辑
K歌作品推荐
Brian Tyler的相似歌手
听Further Instructions{}的人也喜欢听
歌曲榜Top10请大家帮忙翻译一下:INSTRUCTIONS:complete copy of this form for yourself and each member of
your_百度知道
请大家帮忙翻译一下:INSTRUCTIONS:complete copy of this form for yourself and each member of
INSTRUCTIONS:complete copy of this form for yourself and each member of
your family, regardless of age ,who with you. Please print or type your answer to all questions . Mark questions that are Not Applicable &with N/A& .If there is insufficient room on the form .answer on a separate sheet using the same numbers that appear on the form .Attach any additional sheets to this form .The fee should be paid in United States dollars or local currency equivalent ,or by bank draft
使用指南:不论年龄,不论你和谁呆在一起,请为自己及家人详细抄录这份表格.请用笔写下,或用打印机打出以下所有问题的答案.请在非选择题的&N/A&中选出您的答案.如果答题纸上不够您作答,请另附一张纸,并填写上您相同的号码.请把附页贴在原件上.关于费用,您可以支付美金,或者您可以选择相等金额的外汇,或者银行汇票.
其他类似问题
instructions的相关知识
其他1条回答
填写这张表格,不论年龄,你和你的家人每人填写一张。打印出每个问题的答案。标记出不适用于&with N/A&的问题。如果表格上没有足够的空间填写,请使用与表格一样的题号写在一张单独的纸上,然后附在这张表格上。费用以美元或本地流通货币或银行汇票支付。
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Instructions:建议你在30分钟内,根据下面所给的题目和提纲用英语写出一篇不少于80词的短文。_百度知道
Instructions:建议你在30分钟内,根据下面所给的题目和提纲用英语写出一篇不少于80词的短文。
按默认排序
按时间排序
There are many arguments between studying alone and studying with a well-qualified teacher. However, I tend to learn using the second way.
For one thing, the teacher has a wide knowledge and knows what to teach, what you have to learn, she can also provide you some useful advice to learn better. While you are learning, you can ask some questions to find out anything you missed out so that you can understand the lessons more deeply. If you have a new idea, you can share it with your teacher and she will tell you how to make it come true. If you study alone, it is hard to do so.
Besides, your speed and rate of learning are higher when you learn with a teacher than learning alone. You do not have to find extra exercises or other books because you teacher has chosen it for you and support you to do and read them. For example, you have a difficult math problem, although you have figured out the solution, but your answer is wrong. You must spend a lot of time to identify your mistakes while the teacher can do that faster than you, even she can explain the reason why your answer is not correct. That not only saves time but also improves the efficiency of your study.
However, self-study also has advantages. You are more independent when you are self-studying, there is no waiting for exercises from the teacher, and you can control your own time to study whenever you think it is suitable. While you study, you can find your own method of study which is effective, so that you can have better result at the end of the semesters. In addition, we also know that the knowledge of the teacher is limited though she is a good teacher. Because of that, students should learn more from books, the Internet... by themselves. There are many things to learn.
Therefore, I think we should combine the two methods of learning. While you have a teacher supporting you, you also have to learn more from other sources.
这是篇长点的。
Self-study
As an adult student,I think self-study is very important.
You are more independent when you are self-studying, and you can control your own time to study whenever you think it is suitable. While you study, you can find your own method of study which is effective.
But everything have two haves.Fist, I speed and rate of learning are higher when learn with a teacher than learning alone. Second,I do not have to find extra exercises or other books, I must spend a lot of time to identify my mistakes.
Although Self-study is very hard ,I will hold on it .
这是篇短点的。
给点积分成不
百度知道还有4条回答
FoodMy favorite food is noodles(面).I eat a large bowl of moodles every morning.I have tomato and beef ,egg and cabbage ,chicken and carrot noodles.In the afternoon ,Ieat pork ,soup ,orange juice and some vegetables(蔬菜) for lunch.For dinner,I eat rice,chicken ,fish and potatoes.I like eating very much!
like this book
best , because it is the one of four masterpieces in China. Its author-Caoxueqing was a excellent master. He described so many people in this book, and they all have personal characteristic. I like Lindaiyu very much, I feel we have similar emotion and thought, and I wish I could have a brother like Jiabaoyu as she has.
这是一篇记叙文。根据提纲要求,应该先陈述在哪里欢度新年;然后叙述欢度新年的全过程或者主要过程,因为是新年,其内容应该尽可能的有特色,可以是与自然界相联系的,如滑雪、堆雪人等,也可以是人文关怀方面的,比如参加一些传统的活动,或者是现代的新时尚等。因为这是记叙过去发生的事情,时态应该使用过去时。参考范文中的“not…until…”的意思是“直到……才”。
I spent my last new year in the countryside with my grandparents. Heavy snow began to fall soon after I arrived. I was very excited since it didn’t snow quite often in that area. I invited some friends to an open field. First, we took many beautiful pictures
then we made a big snow man and fought with snow balls. Many people in the village also came out to enjoy the pretty scenery and some of them joined ...
The book I like best is "The Little Prince" because I think I have benefite a lot from reading it. I believe all of you must have heard something about this, right? It was in my primary school that I began to read it. My parents bought me the book as a birthday present. but later I abandoned until last year.I bought a new one.
A Little Prince is a fairy tale.Someone regard it as a book written only for children.However ,when you read this book at different age, you will have different feelings toward the book. The author made us find our lost naivety. When we got lost in the real world, maybe it is a good way to get some relief by reading this book.It reminds us a truth:we are young,or at least we were young.
This book is definitely a great one.so far I have read it five times.It i...
Instructions:建议你在30分钟内,根据下面所给的题目和提纲用英语写出一篇不少I think there's no doubt that health is more important than wealth.
其他类似问题
instructions:建议的相关知识Instructions:建议你在30分钟内,根据下面所给的题目和提纲用英语写出一篇不少于100词的短文。 A Good Deed 1.事情发生的时间和地点 2.过程
Instructions:建议你在30分钟内,根据下面所给的题目和提纲用英语写出一篇不少于100词的短文。 A Good Deed 1.事情发生的时间和地点 2.过程
不区分大小写匿名
&My favorite book is &The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe&. The main reason I love this book is, the plot of this book is very interesting. The plot of this book is about children go into a fantasy world called, Narnia and save the world from the White Witch. I really enjoy this book. I belive others would like it too.
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导OCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
Further Instructions 免费在线听鹰眼的新歌曲Further Instructions在线试听,MP3下载,Further InstructionsLRC歌词
鹰眼 Further&Instructions 铃声
鹰眼 Further&Instructions歌词
感谢提供歌词
Further InstructionsLRC歌词,边听边学唱.
下载 Further&Instructions MP3铃声 到手机
1. 填入手机号,点击“下一步”
2. 回复即可接收Further&Instructions铃声
正在播放:Further&Instructions

我要回帖

更多关于 根据下面的变量说明 的文章

随机推荐