一件起订 大学英语怎么说说

您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
是不是专卖点,经验已是经验。
我个人也在学习新概念,所以谈谈自己的想法。这主要取决于在学习新概念的过程中,个人的目的是什么。比如,有些人可能是想强化在6000单词左右地道英语的使用熟悉强度,...
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'集邮是一件快乐的事情。我平时用我自己的零花钱去买邮票。一张一张的攒起来每当我又收集到一张邮票时,我总会特别高兴。我为自己的成就感到骄傲。所以我认为集邮是一件非常快乐的事情 的翻译是:Stamp collecting is a happy thing. I usually use my own pocket money to buy stamps. A picture of a piece of saved up whenever I gathered when a stamp, I always particularly pleased. I am proud of his accomplishments. So I think collecting stamps is a very happy thing 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
集邮是一件快乐的事情。我平时用我自己的零花钱去买邮票。一张一张的攒起来每当我又收集到一张邮票时,我总会特别高兴。我为自己的成就感到骄傲。所以我认为集邮是一件非常快乐的事情
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Philately is a happy thing. I usually use my own pocket money to buy stamps. One by one every time I save up and collect a stamp, I was always particularly pleased. I am proud of their accomplishments. So I think stamp collecting is a very happy thing
Philately is a happy thing. I usually use my own pocket money to buy stamps. One by one every time I save up and collect a stamp, I was always particularly pleased. I am proud of their accomplishments. So I think stamp collecting is a very happy thing
Stamp collecting is a happy thing. I usually use my own pocket money to buy stamps. A picture of a piece of saved up whenever I gathered when a stamp, I always particularly pleased. I am proud of his accomplishments. So I think collecting stamps is a very happy thing
Philately is a happy thing. Normally, I am in my own pocket money to buy stamps. One by one whenever the save money and I also collected a stamp, I would be particularly pleased. For myself I was proud of its achievements. This is why I think that Philately is a very, very happy things
The stamp collecting is a joyful matter.I usually use my spending money to buy the postage stamp.When accumulates I collect to a postage stamp, I would specially happily.I feel proud for own achievement.Therefore I thought the stamp collecting is an extremely joyful matter
相关内容&a我感觉很委屈就反驳说适当的休息也是很重要的 I felt on the rebuttal said very suffering from injustice the suitable rest also is very important & abanana ribs banana ribs & aTo "stiff" someone is an American slang and is means to cheat them in some way “僵硬”某人是美国俗话并且是手段欺诈他们在某个方面 & a墙上被乱涂乱画 On the wall randomly is spread doodles & a趁我还爱你在前、请不要错过我 Also loves you while me in front, please do not have to miss me & aStained glass 冰屑玻璃 & a你们晚饭通常吃什么 Your dinner usually eats any & aliberal arts 人文科学 & aIn order to follow fashions,the girl has to_great discomforts. 为了跟随时尚,女孩有to_great难受。 & avaccine 疫苗 & a亲自签写 正在翻译,请等待...
& a跳绳可以拉伸腿部肌肉 The rope skipping may stretch the leg department muscle & afor issue of VP 为VP的问题 & aEmpty Equipment Despatched 空的设备派遣了 & a良好affternoon 良好affternoon & abeing shipped. 运输。 & aabnormal conv +12v voltage 反常conv +12v电压 & a病后体重只有39公斤 Sickness postosome heavy only then 39 kilograms & along time ago,there was a young man called Alex,who was 很长时间前,有一个年轻人告诉亚历克斯,是 & aThe ruins of wat chaiwatthanaram at Ayutthaya,the city was burned and sacked in 1767 by a burmese army under the alaungpaya dynasy.
& a你将受到非常严格的培训 You will receive extremely strict training & a复卷机 Rewinder & a令人不快的是今天的天气太糟糕了 Unpleasant was today weather too too bad
& a自己选择的路自己走 Own choose road walk & a制浆工段:备料工段送来的原料进入浆料反应器,反应器内按比例放入崔化剂、水并加热到一定温度反应器开始工作,约2小时左右纸浆即制成,所得纸浆为白色无需再漂白。反应器出来的浆经双辊剂浆机挤去浓废液,纸浆经筛选 洗涤送造纸车间,浓废液经过滤除渣回用至反应器。 Pulp maker section: Prepares materials raw material which the construction section sends to enter the pulp reactor, in the reactor according to the proportion puts in Cui Huaji, the water and heats up to certain temperature reactor starts to work, about 2 hours the paper pulp namely makes approximat & aLive at home 在家居住 & ak regressor variables. In this case, the multiple linear regres-
& a圣诞节吃火鸡在英国是一种传统 Christmas day eats the turkey in England is one tradition & ai'll stay in dalian for a week 我在大连将停留一个星期 & a我们打算这个星期六去西村镇 We west planned this Saturday goes to the villages and small towns & a因为它是一门世界级的语言 Because it is a world-class language & a我这有几个建议 I have several suggestions & a在今天我发现了一个没有名字的作业本,没人认领 I had discovered in today does not have the name work this, nobody accepts & aWhat’s topic of your Master’s thesis resratch 什么是您的硕士论文resratch题目 & a全部请了 Convidado completamente & adefeat is not the worst of failures 失败不是最坏的失败 & a你不要误会 正在翻译,请等待...
& ahardware health 硬件健康 & a然而, 在过去几十年里, 情形完全不同了。同事或邻居告诉你大白天他们的车遇盗或屋子遭窃贼闯入,这样的事并不鲜见。 However, in the past several dozens years, the situation was completely different.The colleague either the neighbor tells you their vehicle to meet in broad daylight robs or the room suffers the thief to intrude, such matter not rarely seen. & a根据腾讯科技(武汉)有限公司于日通过的首次全体董事会书面决议, According to leaps the news science and technology (Wuhan) the limited company to adopt for the first time the all board of directors written resolution in January 1, 2011, & afreegaymovies freegaymovies & ashe jumped on the log 她在日志跳 & a你以前看过泰国的恐怖电影吗 You before has watched Thailand's terrorist movie & awhat would you do if you had a lot of money 正在翻译,请等待...
& a场所精神的引入对历史街区的复兴有哪些价值? Which values does the place spirit introduction have to the historical block revival? & a慢慢的,我长大了,又认为快乐是父母亲的信任,是老师和同学的认可,是朋友之间的理解,是获奖时的喜悦,是弹钢琴时的享受,是读书时候的安静。 Slowly, I have grown up, also thought joyful is parents' trust, is teacher and schoolmate's approval, is between friend's understanding, is time the prize joy, is time ball piano enjoyment, is studies time peaceful. & a是继续还是放弃 Is the continuation or gives up & a妈妈比爸爸唠叨 Mother talks incessantly compared to the daddy & arosy red color 玫瑰色红颜色 & a我的学历是中专,毕业后做了五年销售 My school record was the specialized middle school, after the graduation has made five years sale & aseparates module 正在翻译,请等待...
& a? Basic automation level ? 基本的自动化水平 & a销售员说:“您好!有什么可以帮到您!” The seller said that,“You are good! Has any to be possible to help you!” & a我努力说服他。 I convince him diligently. & alet's ask her to eat ice cream with us. 我们要求她吃冰淇凌与我们。 & a这样啊
中国苏杭丝绸比较好 Like this the Chinese Suzhou and Hangzhou silk quite is good & a集邮是一件快乐的事情。我平时用我自己的零花钱去买邮票。一张一张的攒起来每当我又收集到一张邮票时,我总会特别高兴。我为自己的成就感到骄傲。所以我认为集邮是一件非常快乐的事情 The stamp collecting is a joyful matter.I usually use my spending money to buy the postage stamp.When accumulates I collect to a postage stamp, I would specially happily.I feel proud for own achievement.Therefore I thought the stamp collecting is an extremely joyful matter &用英语怎么说任何一个人都买的起_百度知道
用英语怎么说任何一个人都买的起
提问者采纳
美式音标;ːfɔn] [əfɔwʌn] [k&#230:[ˈˈd] [ɪt] ;n] [k&#230:Evrd] [ɪvrɪˈ&#603英文原文;t] .英式音标:[ˈwʌevrɪn] [&#601
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
其他3条回答
Every people can afford it.
Everyone can buy it.
Every one can pay for it.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:一般最低订购量为一个20GP柜,当然你也可以挑选一些其他的产品一起拼成一个柜,或者你有其他的供应商也需要出货可以和其他的供应商一起拼货。是什么意思?
一般最低订购量为一个20GP柜,当然你也可以挑选一些其他的产品一起拼成一个柜,或者你有其他的供应商也需要出货可以和其他的供应商一起拼货。
问题补充:
The minimum order quantity of a 30gp cabinet, of course, you can also pick some other products together makes up a cabinet, or other suppliers also need shipping and other suppliers to fight cargo.
A general minimum order quantity for a 20 GP Cabinet, of course, you can also pick up some other product came together into one container, or you have other vendors also need to be shipped to and other vendors to spell.
正在翻译,请等待...
General minimum order quantity for 20GP cabinets, of course, you can also pick up a cabinet with some other product, or you have other suppliers also need to tailor cargo shipments and other supplier.
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!

我要回帖

更多关于 大学英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐