can you hear me( ) these p...

根据句意和首字母写出所缺的单词 Can you p____________ and spell these new words?
小棉袄°ayh
Can you ( pronounce) and spell these new words?翻译:你能发音和拼读这些新单词吗?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码完成对话.P:Ca
P:Can you 1______ a description of the man you are trying to find?M:Yes,he is about the same age 2______ I am.He is very tall.P:I have some pictures.Look,does any one of these look like him?What 3______ this man?He is a man 4______ is as old as you and who is very tall.M:No,it wasn't 5______.The man I'm looking for 6______ black hair.P:Was 7______ long?M:No,he has hair that is very 8______,and has very small nose.P:Can you remember anything 9______ about him?M:Yes,he has eyes that are very big and a face that is round.P:How about his mouth?M:Oh,his mouth is very small.P:Is this 10______ man you are looking for?M:Yes,that's him!That's the man.
1.give 2.as 3.about 4.who 5.him 6.has& 7.it&& 8.short 9.else 10.the
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码根据首字母填空A:Can you h___ you B:I'll have a hot dog.A:Anything to d____?B:Coffee,please.Black.A:F___ here or to take away?B:Take away ,please.A:A hot dog and coffee.You need to p___ 22.5yuan.B:H__ these RMB.A:Here's 75 cents,N____?C:Two sandwiches ,two s____ of bresd.A:W___ to drink?C:A large soda and a small milk,please.A;To eat here or to take o___?C:We'll eat here.A:That's 55yuan.C;Here you a___.
A:Can you help you B:I'll have a hot dog.A:Anything to drink?B:Coffee,please.Black.A:For here or to take away?B:Take away ,please.A:A hot dog and coffee.You need to p___ 22.5yuan.B:How these RMB.A:Here's 75 cents,N____?C:Two sandwiches ,two s____ of bresd.A:What to drink?C:A large soda and a small milk,please.A;To eat here or to take o___?C:We'll eat here.A:That's 55yuan.C;Here you are.不好意思,只知道这几题.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
A:Can you help__ you ? B:I'll have a hot dog. A:Anything to drink___? B:Coffee,please.Black. A:For
here or to take away? B:Take away ,please. A:A hot dog and coffee.You ...
扫描下载二维码Have you or a loved one been injured or lost because of...Defective Medical DevicesAlere INRatio(R)Bair Hugger InfectionsCovidien Surgical DevicesEndoscope Superbug InfectionHip ReplacementKnee ReplacementLaparoscopic MorcellatorMedtronic Infusion PumpMirena IUDTransvaginal MeshA Car AccidentBicycle vs. CarBusDefective Car or PartDrunk DriverGeneral Motors RecallsHead-On CollisionHit-and-RunMotorcyclePedestrianRear-End CollisionSingle-VehicleT-boneTractor-TrailerTrainMedical MalpracticeAir Bubbles in BloodAnesthesia ErrorBirth InjuryDelayed DiagnosisInfectionMedication ErrorsMisdiagnosisSurgical ErrorsWrongful DeathAnother’s PropertyDog Bites and Animal AttacksDrowning or Near DrowningFalling Objects or Equipment MalfunctionFire or ExplosionMalfunctioning Amusement Park RideSlip and Fall InjurySomething ElseATV AccidentEnvironmental (Toxic Substances)Workers’ Compensation

我要回帖

更多关于 can you hear me 的文章

随机推荐