Limei du mei li's ( )(grandp...

短文填词Li Mei is a Chinese girl.She s____in No.8 Middle school.She is a k_____girl.She gets up early in the morning and then helps her mother c_____breakfast.A____breakfast,she goes to school by bike.She has many f_____ at school.They often help e____other with their lessons.Her mother is a worker.She w____in a supermarket.Where is the supermarket?It is near Li Mei's school.The supermarket isn't very b____,but it sells many d____things.The student in Li Mei's school often buy school things there.What does Li Mei's father do?He works in the same supermarket.But he doesn't sell things.He is a driver.The family is a h____one.
studies kind cook After friends each works big different happy
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
studyscookafterfriendeachwalkedbigdifferenthard
扫描下载二维码根据句意和提示完成单词,使句子语法正确,意义通顺。1. In the north of China, autumn is the best s_______ of a year. 2. Lisa is such a shy girl that it's hard for her to sing in p_______.3. Teenagers should be allowed to make decisions by t_______. 4. His uncle went abroad five years a_______. 5. Camels can live quite a few days w_______ water and food in the desert.6. Some animals, for example, elephants and koalas, live on grass and _______ (树叶). 7. There are eleven members in our English Club _______ (包括) Li Mei and me. 8. _______ (千) of visitors will come to Beijing to attend the Olympic Games.9. CCTV - 9 is looking forward to _______ (采访) President Bush. 10. He was lying in bed _______ (安静) looking at the ceiling.
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
根据句意和提示完成单词,使句子语法正确,意义通顺。1. In the north of China, autumn is the best s_______ of a year. 2. Lisa is such a shy girl that it's hard for her to sing in p_______.3. Teenagers should be allowed to make decisions by t_______. 4. His uncle went abroad five years a_______. 5. Camels can live quite a few days w_______ water and food in the desert.6. Some animals, for example, elephants and koalas, live on grass and _______ (树叶). 7. There are eleven members in our English Club _______ (包括) Li Mei and me. 8. _______ (千) of visitors will come to Beijing to attend the Olympic Games.9. CCTV - 9 is looking forward to _______ (采访) President Bush. 10. He was lying in bed _______ (安静) looking at the ceiling.
根据句意和提示完成单词,使句子语法正确,意义通顺。1. In the north of China, autumn is the best s_______ of a year. 2. Lisa is such a shy girl that it's hard for her to sing in p_______.3. Teenagers should be allowed to make decisions by t_______. 4. His uncle went abroad five years a_______. 5. Camels can live quite a few days w_______ water and food in the desert.6. Some animals, for example, elephants and koalas, live on grass and _______ (树叶). 7. There are eleven members in our English Club _______ (包括) Li Mei and me. 8. _______ (千) of visitors will come to Beijing to attend the Olympic Games.9. CCTV - 9 is looking forward to _______ (采访) President Bush. 10. He was lying in bed _______ (安静) looking at the ceiling.
科目:最佳答案见解析解析1. season
3. themselves
5. without 6. leaves
7. including
8. Thousands
9. interviewing
10. quietly知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心I am a Chinese boy. My name is Li Lei. I am twelve. My sister’s name is Li Mei. She’s Fourteen. Li Mei and I are students. We like school.
My mother is a teacher. She is a teacher of English. My father is a policeman. My young brother’s name is Li Hong. He is only four. We all like him.【小题1】 Li Lei is _________.A.Japanese+ ]: R6 E& O3 R1 c5 e B.English! V* Z( E7 @( i' H/ R2 i C.American" R% P1 N; I2 Z D.Chinese( i) A+ c1 R- O2 O7 T& c! F 【小题2】Li Lei’s sister is__________.A.four: b2 X( O: f B.twelve! B( J1 @3 O) T( h$ d: f0 G C. d9 e. _" B" S1 Y D.eleven3 _% c, h# C/ [
J- L 【小题3】Li Lei’s mother and father are__________.A.student and teacher4 K* B( Z& D2 I* _. X8 ]8 R B.policeman and student 2 Z7 ?0 [5 P$ [ C.all teacher* Y. N
]. [- V D.teacher and policeman+ M& ?/ S" O6 B$ ?+ O 【小题4】_________like school. A.Li Mei and Li lei9 c7 b# W+ _' a5 \: a B.Li Hong and his mother " @, K- X; e! L0 E( T8 W C.Li Lei and his father! ^. L- [# j
C4 b D.Li Mei and his mother
b, j/ V) C3 W; i" @3 R 【小题5】How many brothers does Li Lei have? A.Three.2 Q! a4 j1 c% F" d- F9 a2 _1 X B.Two.) R: E% Z" D1 i0 P, C C.One./ M4 B9 O) f8 N) O3 V
D2 b D.Four.3 K& Q, L2 P5 E* h/ D
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:I am a Chinese boy. My name is Li Lei. I am twelve. My sister’s name is Li Mei. She’s Fourteen. Li Mei and I are students. We like school.
My mother is a teacher. She is a teacher of English. My father is a policeman. My young brother’s name is Li Hong. He is only four. We all like him.【小题1】 Li Lei is _________.A.Japanese+ ]: R6 E& O3 R1 c5 e B.English! V* Z( E7 @( i' H/ R2 i C.American" R% P1 N; I2 Z D.Chinese( i) A+ c1 R- O2 O7 T& c! F 【小题2】Li Lei’s sister is__________.A.four: b2 X( O: f B.twelve! B( J1 @3 O) T( h$ d: f0 G C. d9 e. _" B" S1 Y D.eleven3 _% c, h# C/ [
J- L 【小题3】Li Lei’s mother and father are__________.A.student and teacher4 K* B( Z& D2 I* _. X8 ]8 R B.policeman and student 2 Z7 ?0 [5 P$ [ C.all teacher* Y. N
]. [- V D.teacher and policeman+ M& ?/ S" O6 B$ ?+ O 【小题4】_________like school. A.Li Mei and Li lei9 c7 b# W+ _' a5 \: a B.Li Hong and his mother " @, K- X; e! L0 E( T8 W C.Li Lei and his father! ^. L- [# j
b, j/ V) C3 W; i" @3 R 【小题5】How many brothers does Li Lei have? A.Three.2 Q! a4 j1 c% F" d- F9 a2 _1 X B.Two.) R: E% Z" D1 i0 P, C C.One./ M4 B9 O) f8 N) O3 V
D2 b D.Four.3 K& Q, L2 P5 E* h/ D I am a Chinese boy. My name is Li Lei. I am twelve. My sister’s name is Li Mei. She’s Fourteen. Li Mei and I are students. We like school.
My mother is a teacher. She is a teacher of English. My father is a policeman. My young brother’s name is Li Hong. He is only four. We all like him.【小题1】 Li Lei is _________.A.Japanese+ ]: R6 E& O3 R1 c5 e B.English! V* Z( E7 @( i' H/ R2 i C.American" R% P1 N; I2 Z D.Chinese( i) A+ c1 R- O2 O7 T& c! F 【小题2】Li Lei’s sister is__________.A.four: b2 X( O: f B.twelve! B( J1 @3 O) T( h$ d: f0 G C.fourteen; d9 e. _" B" S1 Y D.eleven3 _% c, h# C/ [
D2 b D.Four.3 K& Q, L2 P5 E* h/ D 科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】D【小题1】C【小题1】D【小题1】A【小题1】C解析【小题1】根据I am a Chinese boy.可知选D。【小题1】根据My name is Li Lei. I am twelve. My sister’s name is Li Mei. 可知选C。【小题1】根据My mother is a teacher. She is a teacher of English. My father is a policeman.可知选D【小题1】根据We like school.we指的是我和我的姐姐,故选A。【小题1】根据My young brother’s name is Li Hong 可知他有一个弟弟。故选C知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 hana 039 s. 的文章

随机推荐