heleneyes can speakk eng...

But you can’t speak Japanese.
可是你都不会说日语啊。
Hello! You don't speak Japanese.
有没有搞错!你根本不会说日语。
Not all of them can speak Japanese.
他们所有的人都不会讲日语。
Could you speak Japanese? -Yes, and Spanish too.
您会说日语吗? —会的,还会说西班牙语哩。
He is one of the few students who speak Japanese well.
他是少数几个日语讲得好的学生之一。
Some speak French, the others speak Japanese.
有些人讲法语,其余的人讲日语。
Some speak Japanese. The others speak English.
一些说日语。其他的说英语。
They can speak Japanese.
他们会说日语。
Besides English, she can also speak Japanese.
除了英文之外,她还会说日文。
Do you speak English? Yes, I do. I speak Japanese, too.
你说英语吗?是的,我说。我还说日语。
I can't speak Japanese. Neither can she.
我不会讲日语,她也不会讲。
Richard can speak Japanese. So can his sister.
理查德会说日语,他妹妹也会。
They speak Japanese better than ( they speak ) Spanish.
他们日语讲得比西班牙语好。
He can speak Japanese as well as English.
他既会说英语,也会说日语。
I can speak Japanese, Korean and English.
我讲日语,朝鲜语和英语。
Mr. Yang does not speak Japanese very well.
杨先生的日语说得不太好。
John can't speak Japanese, nor can Helen.
约翰不会讲日语,海伦也不会。
Do you speak Japanese ? No, I don't. I speak Chinese and French.
你说日语吗?不,我不说。我说汉语和法语。
He can speak Japanese, but I can't.
他会说日语,可是我不会。
That should you speak Japanese?
那你应该会说日语啰?
Mr. Chen can speak Japanese very well.
陈先生会说流利的日文。
She can speak Japanese very well.
她日语说得很好。
Is there anyone (anybody) here who can speak Japanese?
这儿有会说日语的人吗?
You can't speak Japanese , can you?
你不会讲日语,是吗?
Why can not speak Japanese?
为什么不能说日语?
If you know who can speak Japanese, please tell me.
假如你知道有其他人会说日语,请告诉我。
Could you speak Japanese the year before last year?
前年你会讲日语吗?
Could you speak Japanese the year before last year?
前年你会讲日语吗?
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!the english we speak
我们说的英语
中文名: 我们说的英语
英文名: The English We Speak
资源格式: MP3
发行日期: 2010年
地区: 英国
对白语言: 英语
发布时间: 02:12 更新时间:
基于25个网页-
Finn: Welcome to the slang-tastic programme, The English We Speak.
欢迎收听我们“特棒的”俚语英语节目——“日常英语”。
Hello and welcome to The English We Speak. I'm Helen and joining me today is Neil.
大家好,欢迎收听地道英语。我是海伦,今天和我一起的是尼尔。
Hi everyone, I'm Feifei, and this is The English We Speak and with me is… is… Rob. Are you ok Rob?
嗨,大家好!我是菲菲,欢迎收听地道英语,今天来到节目现场的是…罗布。你还好吗,罗布?
In addition to the essay section, the Writing section of the SAT tests the deviation between standard written English and the way we actually speak the language.
Then, when I was evacuated to Wales during the war, we spoke it virtually all the time because my aunt didn't speak much English, so I had to pick it up very quickly.
"He said, 'Pop, we speak English, give me the money and we can buy things and sell them here, ' " his father recalled.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!Access denied |
used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website () has banned your access based on your browser's signature (3b64-ua98).Access denied |
used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website () has banned your access based on your browser's signature (3bc28-ua98).当前位置: >>
外研社必修三module1 grammar主谓一致
Subject and verb agreement Read the sentences and answer the questions.My family lives in Cardiff. Our soccer team is fantastic. The whole class is here. What have the words family, team,and class got in common? (a) They are all singular nouns. (b) They are followed by a singular verb. (c) They refer to only one person. (d) They refer to a number of people.The keys: (b) (d) I. 对于这些集体名词:family, class, team, committee, audience, public, government 等, 如果强调这个集体是一 个整体就被看作单数, 如果强调组成这个整体的每个成员就当作复数用。 如: ① The class is a good one.② The class are all there.③ My family is in Beijing. ④ My family are all soccer fans. ⑤ The team is loved by all the people in the city. ⑥ The team has now known the whole story. ⑦ The audience was large.⑧ The audience are now enjoying theplay so much. Complete each sentence using a verb. live play have plays in a 1. The Valencia soccer team _____large stadium. has a meeting. 2. Carlos’s class ____lives in London but her family 3. Amy ____ live/lives in Cardiff. ________ Finish the following sentences.1) The class __ is (be) big. are (be) taking notes at the 2) The class ___ moment. 3) His family ____ was (be) small in the past, but now it __ is (be) big. 4) His family ____ are (be) all soccerfans.5) The team ___ has (have) made progress.6) The team ____ have (have) all forgot themeeting. II. neither指“两者都不”, 在一般情 况下用单数(特别是正式文本和英国 英语中)在neither…nor…连接主语的 情况下, 动词谓语和nor后面的成分保持数的一致; none表示“否定”, 既能指人又能指物, 可用单数, 也可用作复数; each指“两个或两个以上的人或物中 的一个”, 强调个体的意义, 如:① Neither the teacher nor the studentsare in the classroom. ② Neither you nor anyone else is to blame. ③ None of the stories is believable. ④ None of the emails have been answered. ⑤ Each of the two girls has glasses on.⑥ Each of the students in the class hasmade progress in English. Rewrite the sentences using neither, none, or each. 1. Amy and Helen can’t speak Chinese. Neither Amy nor Helen can speak Chinese. 2. All the countries in Europe have a good soccer team. Each country in Europe has a good soccer team. 3. France and Germany aren’t going tosign the agreement.Neither France nor Germany is going to sign the agreement. 4. The whole class doesn’t want to study Japanese. None of the class wants to study Japanese. 1) None __ is (be) willing to miss her lecture. 2) None of them ___ has (have) a camera. 3) Each of the boys has ___ (have) a room to himself. 4) Neither the students nor their teacher __ is (be) here. 5) Is there any call for me today? Sorry, there __ is (be) none. 6) So many students are doing it. None ______ thinks (think) it impossible. 7) Neither they nor he ___ is (be) to blame. 8) Two students are from America. Each speaks (speak) American English. _______ 主谓一致总结:英语中, 句子的主语和谓语在人称与数 上应保持一致, 即主谓一致。 1. and连接两个并列主语时, 谓语动词一 般用复数形式。若and连接的两部分指 同一人、同一物、同一事或同一概念时, 谓语动词则常用单数形式; a. The teacher and writer is respected by all the people. b. The teacher and the writer arerespected by all the people. 2. 意义一致原则, 即谓语动词形式取决于 主语的意义; a. Physics is a difficult subject. b. The young couple are always quarreling with each other overmoney. 3. 就近一致原则, 它是指or, either ... or,neither ... nor, not only ... but also,not ... but等连接并列主语时, 谓语动词常和最靠近它的主语保持一致;a. Either you or I am wrong. b. Not only his friends, but also he himself is looking forward to the meeting. 4. 主语后有“with, along with, together with, including, but, except, like, as well as, besides, rather than + 名词” 等作修饰语时, 谓语动词仍和前面的 主语保持一致; a. Ann with her son and her daughter was in New York in 2004. b. You, rather than your sister, are to be invited to the party. 5. 单个的不定式、动词-ing形式或主语从 句作主语时, 谓语动词用单数; a. Playing basketball is good for your health. b. That our teacher is going to leave us makes us disappointed. 6. 不定代词作主语, 谓语动词通常用单数; a. Someone is calling you on the phone. b. Nothing is too difficult if you put your heart into it. 7. 在定语从句中, 关系代词作主语, 其 谓语动词应与它所指代的先行词保持 一致; a. Those who are against the plan can leave. b. Anyone who is interested in the plan can go with us. 8. 在倒装句中, 谓语动词与其后面的 主语保持一致; a. Between the two countries lie five biglakes. b. At the foot of the hill is a primary school. 9. “half, all, some, most, part, the rest, lots, plenty, 分数, 百分数 + of + 名 词”等作主语时, 谓语动词要和of 之后的名词单复数保持一致; a. Nearly 80% of the university students have part-time jobs. b. Two thirds of the work hasn’t been finished yet. 10. 表示时间、距离、金钱、重量的复数名词表示单位数量用作主语时,通常看作整体, 谓语动词用单数。 a. Three thousand kilometers is along distance.b. Two months is long enough for usto solve the problem. 用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。 1. This is one of the best novels that have appeared (appear) this year. _____________ 2. The homeless _____ were (be) well looked after by the government after the earthquake. 3. Not only the students but also I ___ am (be) fond of watching sports games. 4. I have read a la the rest ___ is (be) more difficult. 5. The students in his class each _____ have (have) an English-English dictionary. 6. Between the two lines of trees ___ is (be) our newly-built teaching building. 7. No one except high officials of the country ______ knows (know) anything about the accident now. 8. The number of people invited ___ is (be) forty. However, a number of people ____ are (be) absent for different reasons. 9. All that can be done ____ has (have) been done.10. All present at the meeting ___ are (be)in favor of my idea. are (be) listening to 11. The whole class _____the teacher carefully.12. We are surprised to find that everyman and every woman ___ is (be) atwork. 从A、B、C、D四个选项中, 选出最佳选项。1. As you can see, the number of cars onour roads ____ C rising these days.(2006全国卷II)A. was keeping B. keepC. keepsD. were keeping 2. A poet and artist ____ A coming to speak to us about Chinese literature and painting tomorrow afternoon. (江苏2006) A. is B. are C. was D. were3. Most of what has been said about theB also true of the Johnsons. Smiths ____(安徽2006)A. are B. is C. being D. to be 4. The country life he was used to ____ B greatly since 1992. (山东2005) A. change B. has changed C. changing D. have changed 5. Professor Smith, along with his C on the project day and assistants, ____ night to meet the deadline. (上海2005) A. work B. working C. is working D. are working 6. The factory used 65 percent of the raw materials, the rest of which ______ saved for other purposes. D (2011安徽) A. is B. are C. was D. were 7. One-third of the country _______ A covered with trees and the majority of the citizens _______ black people. (2011湖南) A. are B. is C. are D. is
高一英语必修3(外研版)全册同步练习Module 1 第 3 课时 Grammar Ⅰ.用下列词...A.have been B.are C.has been D.has 答案:C 解析:本题也是考查主谓一致...接下来是对 Grammar 1 Passive voice: present and past forms 和 Grammar 2 ...7. 教学分析 教学内容: 外研版高中英语必修三 Module1, Reading and Vocabulary...英语外研版必修3全套教案_英语_高中教育_教育专区。...学习主谓一致及被动语态的语法功能; 学习运用不同的...Module 1 Europe Grammar 1 & Grammar 2 学情分析...Grammar and Language points Teaching aims: 1 To learn new words and ...3.主谓一致 4.表示方位的介词 Difficult and important points: 1 Get the ...高中英语必修三知识点外研版必修三 Module 1 ⒈ be located/ situated ( on/...⒌ 主谓一致 ⑴ 三原则: ① 语法一致的原则: 语法一致的原则是指主语为单、...必修三知识点汇总 Module 1 Europe 重要短语: because of be covered by/with...was/ were + 过去分词 二:主谓一致:本单元主要强调第二个原则 语法一致原则。...Module 4 Unit 1 Grammar ... 27页 免费 必修四Unit_1_Grammar_主谓... ...主谓一致的三个原则: 1. 语法形式上要一致,即用作主语的名词中心词和谓语动词...必修三Module 1 周测 10页 2下载券 外研社高中英语...as a matter of fact 主谓一致的原则是指,主语和...Grammar books help you learn something about the ...必修3 Units3-5 Grammar 主谓一致_英语_高中教育_...现代英语主谓一致主要遵循以下三条原则: 1.语法―致...高一英语必修4(外研版)5... 59页 免费 必修四 ...book4 module1 grammar外研版必修四高一英语第一模块教案_英语_高中教育_教育专区。 第二学期高一年级课堂教学教案学科: 英语 备课组教师:陆永江,杨凯,孙...
All rights reserved Powered by
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。

我要回帖

更多关于 eyes can speak 的文章

随机推荐