写一篇关于汶川地震的一篇英语作文文。80词左...

急求一篇关于汶川大地震的英语作文用初二的单词80词左右会追加(无错误)
黎约践踏QMJN
Strong earthquake hits China A powerful earthquake measuring 7.8 has hit China's southern province of Sichuan,shaking buildings as far away as Beijing,Shanghai and Bangkok.It was not immediately clear if there were any casualties or damage from the tremor which the the US Geological Survey (UGS) earlier put at 8.0.The epicentre of the quake was 93 kilometres north of Chengdu.Wenchuan,which took full force of the quake,has a population of 111,000 people.It is in an ethnic Tibetan area in Aba county which recently saw violent clashes between Tibetans and Chinese authorities.According to some reports there was a second earthquake measuring 3.9 which hit the Beijing district of Tongzhou at roughly the same time.Telephone lines in the affected area are jammed and there are still no reports of casualties.Reports from Thailand say high buildings in Bangkok continued to shake several minutes after the tremors began."We felt continuous shaking for about two or three minutes.All the people in our office are rushing downstairs.We're still feeling slight tremblings," said an office worker in Chengdu.China's tallest building,the Jinmao Tower,and other highrise buildings in Shanghai's financial district were evacuated after tremors were first felt."People were shouting 'get out,get out',so we all ran out of our dorm," said a student surnamed Zhang at a university in nearby Chongqing.A spokesman for the China Earthquake Administration said it was still checking the epicentre and scale of the tremor.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
The thoughts of Wenchuan Earthquake12th May,is a date that I've never forgot it.Wenchuan earthquake, the people to disaster areas has caused tremendous physical and mental suffering,but also make...
On May 12th ,a powerful earthquake measuring 7.8 on the Richter Scale has attacked the village which was called Wenchuan in Sichuan Province. I fell very distressed that when I saw the pictures ....
Wenchuan Earthquake
When I was studying in school as usual, I don’t feel a disaster is coming to China.
12th.May, a big earthquake happened in Wenchuan, Chengdu of China.
扫描下载二维码英语作文 如果我是个医生四川汶川地震后,很多人看到那么多伤员需要救治,渴望自己是个医生可以救死扶伤.以If I Were a Doctor.写一篇英语作文.60词左右、拜托大家.我马上就要.40分钟后我来看.没人答了吧?
柤竁揩熿炈
If I Were a DoctorThe Wenchuan earthquake in Sichuan occurred all of sudden.It was so quick that few expected.Tens of thousands of people died in this disaster.It broke my heart.How I wish I were a doctor!If I were a doctor,I could have saved many lives.This can soothe the pain of so many families in China.I would be so proud.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求一篇英语作文 80词左右汶川大地震牵动了亿万人民的心,海内外各界人士纷纷伸出援助之手,帮灾区重建家园,真所谓‘天灾无情人有情’灾区也有像你一样参加中考的同学,为是他们鼓起更大的学习与生活的勇气,请你用英文给他们写一封60词左右的信,鼓励他们发奋图强
Hello, friends.
I am sorry to hear that an earthquake has striken your homwtown. It is not predicted and avoided so we should have a good state of mind and face the fact bravely. Do remember you are members of our whole family so you are not alone .All the people at home and abroad are trying their best to help you to rebuild your hometown. In that case you should be confident and dovoted to your study in order to achieve what you should get. I believe that you can make it .
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码急求一篇关于汶川大地震的英语作文单词80字左右
清枫凫艔發
On May 12th ,a powerful earthquake measuring 7.8 on the Richter Scale has attacked the village which was called Wenchuan in Sichuan Province.
I fell very distressed that when I saw the pictures .The whole villages were wiped out by the terrible earthquake. Hundreds of people lost their lives or were rendered homeless. But fortunately, millions of people home or broad have given freely in response to the appeal for the victims of the earthquake.
I hope all of us can try our best to help the victims out of this terrible disaster as soon as possible.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
以下的你可以截取一段
In fact, we have always cry from the earthquake that moment, we have always cry from the first to see the bodies of dead In fact, we all cry together, to see tens...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

随机推荐