It can showim your man 现场im...

GET ACCESS
FOR CONTRIBUTORS
AGUDOI:&10.668849.ch6
Book Title
Earthquakes: A Teacher's Package on Earthquakes for Grades 7-12Publication HistoryPublished Online: 19 MAR 2013Published Print: 1 JAN 1994
CHAPTER TOOLSGet PDF : Get PDF :
CommEarEEmotional Quotient (EQ) and Intelligence Quotient (IQ);InteNatural disastersSummaryThis chapter contains sections titled:
Preparing for the Worst: A Simulation
Earthquake Simulation: Putting Plans into Action
What's Your E.Q. I.Q.?
Hey, Look at Me Now!For the Moms Needing a Break - BabyCenter
Please click
if you are not redirected within a few seconds.
This site requires Javascript enabled on the web browser.
advertisement
advertisement
For the Moms Needing a Break
Posted 04/15/2015
Here is a great article I just read that sums up the way I feel perfectly. It can be a useful tool too to show your husbands/SOs.
<div class="reaction_count_value reaction_count_position1" id="reaction_hug_total_
Posted 04/15/2015
Good read! I DO need some time to remember who I am. Heck, I barely have a second to look in the mirror to remember what I look like that day. My husband is not sympathetic to me needing time at all. He says he is, but then when it comes time for me to just take a shower alone he complains about having to watch the kids. Or acts like his needs trump mine. Finding that balance is so very difficult. I'm just bitter at this moment because my husband came home today from work, had a few beers, didn't say thank you for dinner or anything else I did for him today, didn't acknowledge me or the baby at all, and didn't help with bedtime as I was putting down a toddler while holding a screaming newborn. He sleeping now. I'm still up with the baby. I'm always up.
Posted 04/15/2015
I know how you feel, my husbands been gone for 6 days for some military training and cant understand why I say that Im tired when he asks me how I am. He tries though which is all I can ask.
advertisement
Learn more
Look how far your child has come.
Review your child's growth milestones.
Read about .
Your growing child
Learn more
What's next for your growing child?
Get a glimpse of what's to come.
Read about .
Related Photo Clubs
Related Groups
Please sign in
Email address:
This field is required.
This field is required.
Keep me logged in.
Badge nomination
The nominee
Please choose a badge
Tell us why
Why are you nominating this member for a badge? Please explain briefly or provide a link to support your nomination.
Please tell us why
Your nomination has been submitted.
Please be patient. It can take a week to work through the nominations and assign badges.
BabyCenter Shortcuts
BabyCenter Mobile
Our U.S. Sites
Our International SitesWe are all busy now now是时间状语 all是什么吖It can show your impression on your face 这个介词短语作定语 但里面也有一个定语吖 是不是介词短语不管里面有什么成分都要做介词短语吖
定语一般都是形容词,而你这句话里面没有形容词,所以on your face是一个介词词组做定语.All是副词,修饰形容词busy.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码【study】english learning——unit one_自在随心吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:43贴子:
【study】english learning——unit one
直降200!魅族 MX6售1599元起
accent acquiantanceadverselyassurance assuredcirculateconcept
people always take shyness as something bad and have already published a large quantity of books to help others to get rid of it,are shyness really a disappointingquality in all sides?
in my perspective, everything has two sides.maybe shyness in work is truly a distubing thing,while in daily communication,it can deliver your friendness and show your sincere emotion to people,which will help set up a steady friendship.
color one's attitudeshe,on the other hand,sees bad events in their least threatening light.sb. be confronted with sth.sb. perceive sth. as sb exceed sth.
aptitude in aweattach great importance tobrand-new
be confined toconvincedcrib deafdespairdisagreementdismissaldivorce
a divorce between A and Benduringa frown habituallymisfortuneneurologicallyoptimistoverflow
be overflowing withhospitalitypediatritionXXpediatricianpredictionprophecyreassuringreversal self-fulfillingsoundlessstartletemporaryunderminebe apt toin a ... lightin the grip of
two ways of looking life it was hard to define rational and perceptual.nowadays people always attach too much importance to rational,as a result,perceptual is left out.it will undermine the foundmental basic of human society,which has already arose the attention of people.
you are what you thinka fast-growing body of researchdodge life's blow what you expect from the world is what you're likely to get.some = approximatelya toy of fatehas another drink=drink too muchtial and error
explanatory be inclined toincompeteinoculateinvestigatejustifymetropolitanrepresentativescrutinizetriumphtake creditreach out forin a ... mood
you are what you thinkeveryone has his own thinking,even the newborns.while,do wo really now the influence it brings to us?never.as one of the most complex species in the world,it's really a never solved problem,especially in psychology.however,even if we could never fulfill the research,the setbacks will never hold wo back.science has no limit,only fulfillness
things are changing all the time,people are here and there,standing hand in hand,hearts are seperating.how are you?i'm fine thanks.
3D双端东方魔幻网游「大青云」勾魂公测,穿越逆转,封神故事,全新演绎!
i can't understand what you are sayingwhat should i do?
these days i was got trapped by somebody and failed to persude them.i was confused that why those people are tending to say those rude words to hurt the others,even made lies.it had already made me feel sick and lose faith in the fairness of tieba.you needn't to know more,i just want to lessen my frustration.
pu...wo le ge qu a my english is so poori think i have no ability to make a conversation with youso .baibai
...nothing,i haven't learn english for quite a long time.i just want to pick up my ability in english,for it's of great impotance both in my daily life and study.if you don't like,you need't to adapt my way,you can make chinese as well.
no no no how can i do thatthis is your site i should follow your habit
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴

我要回帖

更多关于 im your man 现场 的文章

随机推荐