1.填空: hereyou are not heretwo ...

1.pens2.Are3.her4.photos5.children’s6.has7.Whose8.they9.your10.watches【解析】试题分析:1.因为谓语是are,故表语用复数形式,故为pens。句意:这些是钢笔。2.主语是those,谓语用复数形式,位于句首,开头字母要大些,故为Are。句意:那些人是你的父母吗?3.修饰名词ring gold,此处用形容词性物主代词,故为her。句意:这是她的金戒指。4.有数词two来修饰,此处用名词的复数形式,故为photos。句意:这有两张我的全家福。5.有those来修饰,故用名词的复数形式,因为修饰名词boats,用名词所有格形式,故为children’s。句意:那些孩子的船在河上。6.主语是Mr. Li,谓语用第三人称单数形式,故为has。句意:李先生现在有一辆新车。7.此处是一个疑问句,修饰名词的疑问词,故为Whose。句意:那是谁的篮球?8.代替these,用代词they, 故为they。句意:这些是你的钥匙吗?不,他们不是。9.修饰名词son,用形容词性物主代词,故为your。句意:这是你儿子吗?10.谓语是are,主语用复数形式,故为watches。句意:这些手表是什么颜色?考点:词汇运用。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:学年福建龙岩第二中学九年级上第一次质检英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Listening test is one of the most important parts of the English exam. Here are some tips for you.Before you start to listen, you need to relax. Don’t be stressed out. And try to read the questions. These questions usually help you understand the conversation or the passage.Then listen carefully to the first sentence. It usually tells you the main idea of the passage. When you’re listening, try to do some thinking and take some notes, such as:☆What happened?☆When, where, and how?☆What does the speaker want to tell us?In this way, you may understand the passage better.Please remember not to think about one or two words for a long time. When you hear some words you don’t know, don’t spend too much time on them. Very often, you’ll find out what they mean later when you go on with the listening.1.This passage mainly talks about_________.A. tips on listeningB. tips on speakingC. tips on readingD. tips on writing2. It’s better for you to keep ________when you start to have a listening test.A. excited
B. relaxedC. stressed out
D. worried3. We should listen to the first sentence carefully, because it usually tells us________.A. the answers to the questionsB. where to write the answersC. the main idea of the passageD. how much time left (剩余) for the listening test4. When you’re listening, it’s important for you to_________.A. remember every wordB. take some notesC. understand all the wordsD. think about one or two words for a long time5. The _______ usually help(s) us understand the passage better.A. questions
B. first sentenceC. notes
D. A, B and C 
来源:学年福建龙岩第二中学七年级上期中英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
---What’s this _____ English?
---It’s an eraser.A. in
D. at 
来源:学年福建龙岩第一中学分校八年级上月考1英语试卷(解析版)
Tony ____ before exams.A. is stress out
B. stressed outC. feel stressed out
D. is stressed out 
来源:学年福建龙岩第一中学分校八年级上月考1英语试卷(解析版)
Don’t get off the bus ____ it stops.A. then
B. soC. because
D. until 
来源:学年福建龙岩第一中学分校七年级上月考1英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完形填空
完型填空(10分)I have a happy family. Look! Here is a
of my family. The boy in bed is
English boy. My
is Peter. I am eleven years old. This is my sister. Her name is Kate.
is nine years old now. Kate and I are students now. We are
the same school.
are my father and mother. My father is a teacher. How old is my father? He is forty. My mother is
nice. She cooks(做饭) for us every
her so much. We are a happy family.1.A. room
D. photo2.A. him
D. my friend3.A. an
D. a4.A. class
D. number5.A. They
D. She6.A. in
D. to7.A. This
D. She8.A. such
D. please9.A. day
D. minute10.A. meet
D. call 
来源:学年福建龙岩第一中学分校七年级上月考1英语试卷(解析版)
--How do you spell it?
--___________________.A.It’s a ruler
B.A rulerC.It’s my ruler D.R―U―L―E―R 
来源:学年福建龙岩市九年级上期中英语试卷(解析版)
In which of the following places can you often see this sign? A. In a park.
B. In a school.C. In a science museum.
D. In a street. 
来源:学年福建龙岩小池初级中学七年级上第一次月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:选词填空
用am, is和 are填空1.-----_________ this your friend, Maria? ----- Yes, it ________2.----- ________
Michael? ----- No, I _________ not.3.Mary and I ___________from Canada. We __________ in China.4.-----_________ he Li Ming? ----- No, he ________ Kangkang.5.My name _________ Kumiko. I ________ from Japan. 
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!用所给单词的适当形式填空:1.There are two__(bookshelf) in the study2.Tom is __(well) at swimming.He is going to be the__(win) in the game3.His neighbours are very__(friend) to him4.The Blacks usually cut the meat and vegetables into small__(piece) and fry them5.My uncle is a medical__(work)6.It__(not rain) now.Let's__(play) football7.Look,the students of Class Two__(clean) the classroom.They__(work) very hard.Zhang Ming__(mop) the floor.The twins__(wash) the desk8.Would you like__(drink) something,young boy?9.Tom,___(not play) video games now:come and play football with us10.The children__(watch) a football match this afternoon二.改句子You have no time to watch cartoons.改为反意疑问句& You have no tome to watch cartoons,___&& ___?& 2.I surf the leternet (twice a week)& 对括号里提问& 3.He has computer lessons once a week.改为否定句& 4.Does she like vegetables?Does she like meat?两句并一句& ___she likve vegetables___ meat?&5.What about fish and shrimps?保持原句意思& What do you__ ___fish and shrimps?
cita健气受拞
2、good winner3 friendly4pieces5worker6doesn't rain play7are cleaning work is mopping are washing 8to drink9Don't10will watch1don't you2how often do you surf the Internet3He hasn't computer lessons once a week4Would or5think of
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码智力测试 1.here are two father and two sons_百度知道七年级英语Unit1、 Unit2阶段检测题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
七年级英语Unit1、 Unit2阶段检测题
上传于||文档简介
&&一​套​阶​段​性​检​测​题
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢> 【答案带解析】根据句意及汉语提示,写出各单词的正确形式,每空一词。 1.Here are tw...
根据句意及汉语提示,写出各单词的正确形式,每空一词。1.Here are two
(照片) of my friends.2.My schoolbag is very
(重).3.There are
(四十) desks in our classroom .4.My uncle is a
(厨师)and he works hard.5.The child feels
(疲劳) after running. 
1.photos/pictures
试题分析:
1.有数词two修饰,故此处用名词的复数形式,故为photos或pictures。句意:这有两张我朋友的照片。
2.位于系动词is之后,故用形容词heavy。句意:我的书包非常重。
3.根据谓语are,修饰复数名词desks,...
考点分析:
考点1:单词拼写
单词拼写题是中考英语试题中常见的题型之一,主要考查学生“识词、记词和用词”的能力。这类试题体现了“词不离句”的特点,要求学生注意单词在句子中的确切含义与正确形式,而不是孤立地死记硬背单词。
“单词拼写”题主要有下面一些题型。
& & 一、词类转换
& & A)按要求写出该词的相应形式。
& & 1. boy(复数)
& & 2. they(宾格)
& & 3. thin(比较级)
& & 4. dance(v-ing形式)
& & 5. break(过去分词)&
& & (福州市中考题)
& & 这种题型是单词拼写题型中比较机械的一种,主要是考查学生对单词形式变换的掌握程度,要求学生掌握单词的变化规则以及一些构词法。(答案 :1. boys 2. them 3. thinner 4. dancing 5. broken)
& & B)用括号中所给单词的正确形式填空。
& & 1. Which is (far) from us,the sun or the moon?
& & 2. The pot is used for (keep) water hot.
& & 3. Mike is ill. His mother feels (worry).&
& & 4. Beijing will be (rain)tomorrow.
& & 5. They are my (friendly).
& & 这种题型是比较灵活的词类转换形式。它不仅考查学生对单词变换形式的掌握程度,更主要是考查学生对句子成份划分的能力及对各种词类能作什么成份的掌握程度。解答这类题必须先考虑所给词在空格处作什么成份,理解句意,然后采用适当的形式。
& & 第1题,根据句意“太阳和月亮哪一个离我们较远?”,二者比较,应用比较级,故填 farther;
& & 第2题, for是介词,后接v-ing形式,故填keeping;
& & 第3题,feel是系动词,后面应接形容词作表语,故填worried;
& & 第4题,rain的形容词为rainy;
& & 第5题,根据句意,此处应填名词,又因主语They为复数,放这里应填friends。
& & 二、词语释义
& & 根据英文解释,完成下列单词的拼写,每个单词的第一个字母已给出。
& & 1. c (put one thing over another)
& & 2. u (different from;not in the same way)
& & 3. F (the second month of the year)
& & 4. s (not hurt,not in danger)
& & 5. l (not heavy)
& & 6. v (a place smaller than a town)
& & 7. r (having much money)
& & 8. f (of, in or from another country)
& & 9. w (make clean with water)
& & 10. c (easy to see, hear, read or understand) (安徽省中考题)
& & 这类题主要考查学生是否能理解一定的英语解释及掌握某些同义词、近义词或反义词。解答这类题,必须先弄懂释义,再根据提示,写出单词。
& & (答案 :1. cover 2. unlike 3. February 4. safe 5. light 6. village 7. rich 8. foreign 9. wash 10. clear)
& & 三、汉译英
& & 根据下列句子及所给汉语注释,写出空缺处各单词的正确形式。
& & 1. Miss Brown taught (他们) English last term.
& & 2. We don’t think their classroom is (干净) than ours.
& & 3. Is it the best one of the (照片) of your family ?
& & 4. I spent an hour (写) the passage last night.
& & 做这类题要从语法的角度,认真检查所填英语单词的词形是否正确。如果填的是名词,要注意它们是单数还是复数;如果填的是形容词、副词,要注意它们是否需要用比较级或最高级;如果是动词,要注意它们的时态、语态以及语气等。
& & 第1题,根据句意,taught后面应接人称代词的宾格形式,故填them;
& & 第2题,根据句意,此处应填形容词比较级cleaner;
& & 第3题,根据句意,此处可填photo或 picture;又因 one of后应接可数名词的复数形式,故应填 photos/pictures;
& & 第4题,根据句意,“花费多少时间做某事”常用句型“spend+时间+doing sth”,故此处应填 writing。&
相关试题推荐
根据句意,用括号中所给单词的正确形式填空,每空一词。1.Simon and Andy
(be) classmates.2.Your shirt is white and
(Tom) shirt is orange.3.This is
( she) dress and it’s very nice.4.Joe
(have) a lot of friends .5.Stop
(cry) ,I’ll help you find your bike. 
阅读短文,回答问题,每题答案限9个词以内。Look! What a nice picture! It’s a picture of a school. What’s the name of it? Let me see. Oh, it’s Beijing Sunshine Secondary School. In the school, you can see beautiful trees and flowers.Of course, there are some teaching buildings, too. There are many students and teachers in them. All of them are very good. You can see a hill behind the school. There are many trees on it. Oh, there is a river near the school. It’s very clear, I think the school is very beautiful. I like it very much.1.What’s the name of the school?2.Can you see beautiful trees and flowers in the schoo?3.Who are in the teaching buildings?4.What’s behind the school?5.Is there a river near the school? 
This is my schoolbag. It isn’t very big but it’s very nice .There is a big pencil box in my bag. There is a picture of a dog on my pencil box. There are two pens and three pencils in it.The ruler in my pencil box is very long(长).There is a small ball in my schoolbag. It is for my cousin Jim.1.My schoolbag is ___________.A. big
D. small2.What’s in the bag?A.A pencil box. B.A book.C.A picture.
D. A clock3.What’s on the pencil box ?A.A schoolbag. B.A picture of a dog.C.A ruler.
D. A rubber4.The ruler is ___________.A. long
D. small5. The ball is for my ________.A. uncle
D. friend 
My name is Mary. I’m a student. I’m twelve. My father is a policeman. My mother is a nurse. Nick is my brother. We are all at home today, because today is Sunday(星期日). My brother Nick is a student, too. We are in the same school. There are thirty-five classes in our school. My classroom is very big.1. _______are students and in the same school.A. My sister and I
B. My brother and IC. My brother and my sister
D. Andy and I2.What’s Mary’s mother?A. She is a teacher.
B. She is a student.C. She is a nurse.
D. She is a doctor.3.There are _______ classes in Mary’s schoolA. 25
D. 344.How old is Mary?
________.A.12
D. 305.Mary’s classroom is _______A.not big
B. not smallC. not strong
D. not short 
完形填空Hello! ______ name is John. I’m 13 years old. I’m ______ Class Two, Grade One. I have a friend at school. ______ is a boy. His name is Dave. His telephone number ______ . I often go ______ with him in the swimming pool. Oh, this is his ______. It’s ______ the floor. I like ______ photos (摄影). Because it makes me happy. Look, here is a photo of my family. This is my mother and ______ is my father. I love them very much and _____ love me, too.1.A. I
D. Her2.A. in
D. to3.A. She
D. He4.A. be
D. are5.A. shopping
B. fishing
C. swimming
D. running6.A. shoes
D. pencil7.A. near
D. in8.A. take
D. to take9.A. this
D. they10.A. them
D. he