求7A上牛津英语7a教案阅读(100词 符合事...

孔夫子旧书网该图书“牛津故事乐园(7A适合五、六年级)/英语阅读系列”已经找不到了, 还有其他店铺销售此图书。Copyright(C)
孔夫子旧书网
京ICP证041501号
海淀分局备案编号七年级英语阅读训练4(牛津7A)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
七年级英语阅读训练4(牛津7A)
作者:未知 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
七年级英语阅读训练4(牛津7A)
文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y k J.C om 理解 41
Schools in the U.S.A &&& Schools in the U.S.A are a little different from schools in China. Usually, there is no school uniform. In many Chinese schools, students have school uniforms. Classes start at 8:30 each morning and the school day ends at 3:30 or 4 o’clock in the U.S.A. And in China, classes usually start at 8:00 in the morning and the school day ends at 5:30 in the afternoon. Students have one hour for lunch and two 20-minute breaks each day in U.S.A. One break is in the morning, and the other is in the afternoon. In China, students have two hours’ break during lunchtime and ten minutes break for each class period. In U.S.A, students often go to the school cafeteria at lunchtime or at break. They buy snacks and drinks there. The most popular after-school activities are baseball, football and basketball. Read the following statements and write “I” for true and “F” for false. _______
1. Students do not usually wear school uniform in U.S.A. _______
2. Students do not have a break in the morning in U.S.A. _______
3. The school cafeteria sells food to students in U.S.A. _______
4. Baseball is not a popular after-school activity in U.S.A.
Key: 1.T& 2.F& 3.T& 4.F
Rick usually gets up at around six twenty in the morning. He does his homework at seven o’clock, and then he eats breakfast at home. He goes to school at eight thirty. School starts at nine o’clock. He eats lunch at school. He usually goes home at four thirty in the afternoon. He takes a shower at five ten. He eats dinner with his father and mother at around six o’clock in the evening, then he does his homework. At around nine forty, he goes to bed.
&根据短文选择最佳答案。
&1. Rick eats breakfast ______.
A. at 7:00&&&&&&&& B. at 8:30&&&&&&& C. at home&&&&&& D. at school
2. Rick eats lunch ______. A. at home&&&&&&& B. at school&&&&&& C. at 4:30&&&&&& D. at 5:10
3. Rick’s father eats dinner ______ in the evening.
&A. at school&&&&&& B. at 4:30&&&&&&&& C. at 5:10&& &&&&D. at 6:00
&4. At 5:10 in the afternoon, Rick ______.
A. goes to bed&&&& B. eats dinner&&&&& C. goes home&&& D. takes a shower
Key: 1-4 CBDD
阅读理解 43
table tennis
table tennis
table tennis
television
goes to sleep
10:15 p.m.
根据表格选择最佳答案。
&1. On ______, Paula usually gets up at 7:10 a.m.
A. Thursdays&&&&& B. Wednesdays&&&&& C. weekdays&&&&& D. weekends
2. Pizza is a kind of ______.
A. drink&&&&&& B. fruit&&&&&&& C. toy&&&&&&& D. food
&3. Paula’s favourite sport is ______.
A. volleyball&&& B. table tennis&&& C. yo-yo&&&& D. soccer
4. On Wednesday evenings Paula usually ______.
A. watches TV&&&&&&&&& B. does her homework C. washes her clothes&&&& D. goes to see her friends
5. Which is wrong? ______
A. Paula goes to school from Monday to Friday. B. Paula goes to bed after ten o’clock.
C. Paula has sports in the afternoon. D. Paula usually has pizza for lunch.
&Key: 1-5 CDBAD 阅读理解 44 阅读故事,并给下列图排序。 Rob leaves school at around 4:00 in the afternoon. Then, he goes shopping at the supermarket. He visits his friend Gilbert, and they watch TV for a while. Then, Rob drives to Carol’s house. They have dinner at her place. After dinner they walk the dog. Later, Carol usually goes jogging(慢跑).
1. ______ 2. ______& 3. ______ 4. ______ 5. ______ 6. ______ 7. ______& 8. ______
&Key: 1-8 C F B H D E G A 阅读理解45
&&&& Jimmy, Tommy and John are classmates and friends. They study at the No.9 Middle School. They study Chinese, English, math, history, geography, PE, art and music. Jimmy likes Chinese, English and history. They are his favorite subjects. Tommy is good at math and music. John’s favorite subjects are English, history and art. &&& The three boys all like sports. They often play ball games after school. They think it’s really fun and exciting. In the evening they do their homework, and sometimes they watch TV. Are the statements true or false? Write “T” for True, and “F” for False. _____
1. They are in the same class. _____
2. They study nine subjects at school. _____
3. Tommy’s favorite subjects are Chinese, English and math. _____
4. John’s favorite subjects are math and music. _____
5. The three boys all like PE. _____
&6. Playing ball games is fun and exciting for them. _____
7. They are hard working. They do homework in the evening every day. _____
8. They sometimes watch TV in the evening.
Key: 1.T& 2.F& 3.F& 4.F& 5.F& 6.T& 7.F& 8.T
阅读理解 46
Amelia likes many things. She thinks physical education is interesting, but she doesn't like soccer or basketball. She likes tennis. Amelia also likes fine arts. She likes painting but she doesn't like ceramics. She likes music too. She likes to sing and play the guitar. Amelia also likes dancing.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&(5) Painting &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (2) Art &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &(6) Ceramics
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(7) Dance &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (1) Fine Arts&&& (3) Music &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (8) Singing
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (9) Guitar& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&(10) Violin &&&&&&& School Activity&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (4) Band&& &&&& (11) Drums &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (12) Piano
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (14) Football &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&(15) Basketball &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (13) Physical Education& &&&&&&&& (16) Tennis &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (17) Volleyball &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (18) Soccer
&& 阅读文章,按要求把Amelia所喜好及不喜好的学校活动的代号分别填入下面表格中:
阅读理解47
Dear Gina, It’s Monday, October 28. I’m really busy today! At 8:00, I have Chinese. I don’t like Chinese. It’s boring. Then at 9:00, I have math. I like it very much because it’s interesting. Next, at 10:00, I have English. It’s my favorite subject. At 11:00, I have music. I like it because it’s relaxing. I eat lunch at 12:15. After lunch, I have science. It’s fun. Then I have P.E.. I like it. It’s exciting. We can play soccer. After P.E., we have history. It’s fun. Then I go home at around 5:00.
John 根据短信选择最佳答案。 1. John doesn’t like ______ because it’s boring.
A. Chinese&&&&&&& B. math&&&&&&&& C. music&&&&&&&& D. history
&2. John has ______ classes on Monday. A. four&&&&&&&&&& B. three&&&&&&&& C. seven&&&&&&&& D. eight
3. John’s favorite subject is ______. A. Chinese&&&&&&& B. P.E.&&&&&&&&& C. history&&&&&&& D. English
4. John likes math because it’s ______. A. relaxing&&&&&&& B. boring&&&&&&& C. interesting&&&& D. exciting
5. John doesn’t have ______ on Monday.
&A. music&&&&&&&& B. art&&&&&&&&&&& C. P.E.&&&&&&&&& D. English & Key: 1-5 A C D C B
阅读理解 48 I have many friends, and they have different favorite subjects. John’s favorite subject is computer because he thinks computer can help him a lot in his study. He is a computer fan. He likes playing computer games very much, and he is good at playing it. Jack likes art best because he likes drawing pictures a lot. Mary likes Chinese because her father is Chinese. Her father teaches her Chinese at home. She loves China very much, and she wants to know more about China. Bob think math is very interesting, so he likes math best. David likes P. E. because he likes doing sports. He is good at playing basketball and soccer. 根据短文填写表格。
Favorite subject
Favorite subject
Because he thinks computer can help him a lot in his study.
Because he likes drawing pictures a lot.
Because her father is Chinese.
Because he thinks math is very interesting.
Because he likes doing sports.
阅读理解 49
&&& Australia is the greatest island in the world. It is to the south of the equator. So when it is summer in our country, it is cold winter in Australia. &&& Australia is big, but the population(人口)there is thin. The population is the same as that of Shanghai, a city of China. Australia is young and diverse nation and Australian people come from many different countries. &&& Australia has many, many sheep. After a short drive from town, you will see sheep around you. You can also find kangaroo has a “bag” below its chest. The mother kangaroo keeps its baby in the “bag”. &&& Australia is considered to be a relaxed, informal society(社会). When greeting others, students and young people say “Hello” or “Hi”. Sometimes they will say “How’s it going?” or “G day”. In more formal(正式的)situations they usually shake hands the first time they meet. “Good morning”, “Good afternoon” or “Pleased to meet you” are formal greetings. English is Australia’s national language.
1. Australia is the greatest island in the world. The word “island” may mean _______.
&A. 国家&&&&& B. 城市&&&&&& C. 山脉&&&&&&& D. 岛屿
&2. Australia has the same population as _______.
A. Shanghai&&&&& B. China&&&&&&&& C. Beijing&&&&&&& D. Japan
3. When it is summer in Australia, it is _______ in China.
A. spring&&&&&& B. autumn&&&&&& C. winter&&&&&&& D. summer
4. When Australian people meet for the first time, they will _______.
A. kiss each other&&&&&&&&& B. hug(拥抱)each other  C. nod head to others&&&&&& D. shake hands
&5. Which statement is right, according to the passage? _______
A. Australia has a large population.
B. Kangaroo is a kind of sheep in Australia.
C. Young people always say “How’s it going?” or “G day” to greet others.
D. When you drive in Australia, you can see many horses.
&Key: 1.D& 2.A& 3.C& 4.D& 5.C
阅读理解 50
&以下是Cicy收到的一封笔友的来信, 阅读后完成表格.
&HI, my name is Alice Johnson, and I am 15 years old. I’m from New Zealand. I like swimming and painting. I want to join the art club. I don’t like science. I think it is boring. My favorite subject is music. I have got one brother―his name is& Bill. I haven’t got any sisters. I like football, and my favorite team is Manchester United. I can speak English and a little Chinese.
&First name_________ Last name__________ Age__________&& From ______ Language_________________ Favorite sport_____________ Favorite subject____________ Favorite team______________ Family___________________
&文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y k J.C om
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?牛津英语7A词汇_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!上海牛津英语7A单词表_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
上海牛津英语7A单词表
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历