.How would you like tea...

新概念英语1.How many ____ of ____ would you like?A. milkB. milkC.答案一、单项选择 (本题共20分,每小题1分)从四个选项中选出一个最佳答案.( )1.How many ____ of ____ would you like?A.bo_百度作业帮
新概念英语1.How many ____ of ____ would you like?A. milkB. milkC.答案一、单项选择 (本题共20分,每小题1分)从四个选项中选出一个最佳答案.( )1.How many ____ of ____ would you like?A.bo
新概念英语1.How many ____ of ____ would you like?A. milkB. milkC.答案一、单项选择 (本题共20分,每小题1分)从四个选项中选出一个最佳答案.( )1.How many ____ of ____ would you like?A. milkB. milkC. milks D. milks( )2.The students go to the park ____ Day.A.in Children  B.on Children  C.in Children's D.on Children's( )3.There aren't ____ books on the desk.A.one B.much C.some D.any( )4.- Aren't you a student?- _____.A.Yes,I'm notB.No,I'm C.No,I'm not  D.No,I don't( )5.Don't talk.Your brother ____ his homework.A.do B.doing C.is doing D.does( )6.____ Lily and Lucy like Beijing duck?A.DoesB.Do C.Are  D.is( )7.- I don't like fish ____ chicken.- I don't like fish,____ I like chicken.A. and B. butC. but D. and( )8. There is ____ water in my glass.Will you please give me _____?A.  some B. anyC.  someD. any( )9.Linda often ____ her homework in the evening,but this evening she ____ TV .A. watches B. watchesC. is watching D. is watching( )10.- ____ does your father do?- He is a worker.A.What B.Who C.Which D.How( )11.It's time for Meimei and ____ to work.A .I going  B.I to go C.me goingD.me to go( )12.Here is your coat.Please ____ .A.put on it B.wear it C.put it onD.put away it( )13.I ____ skate. It's too ____.A.can't; hard B. hard C.can' easy  D. hard( )14.We go to school____ Monday ____ Friday,so we can have a good rest at weekends.A. to B. on  C. onD. on( )15.- Are you listening or writing?- ____.A.Yes,I'm writing B.I'm not writing  C.I'm listening D.No,I'm not( )16.- Can you _____ Chinese,Mr.Smith?- Yes,but only a little.A.talk  B.speak C.tell D.say( )17.-How many ____ are there in the box?- There's only one.A.potato B.potatoes  C. tomatos D.radioes( )18.Jill is from ____ ,she is American.A.Toronto  B. Paris  C. London D.New York( )19.The Chinese people ____ great and ____.A. friend  B.friendly C. friend  D. friendly( )20.I want  ____ home.A.to go B.going C.to go to  D.go
(B)1.How many ____ of ____ would you like?A. milkB. milkC. milks D. milks(D)2.The students go to the park ____ Day.A.in Children  B.on Children  C.in Children's D.on Children's具体某一天用on(D)3.There aren't ____ books on the desk.A.one B.much C.some D.any 否定句用any(C)4.- Aren't you a student?- _____.A.Yes,I'm notB.No,I'm C.No,I'm not  D.No,I don't否定疑问句的回答(C)5.Don't talk.Your brother ____ his homework.A.do B.doing C.is doing D.does现在进行时的选择(B)6.____ Lily and Lucy like Beijing duck?A.DoesB.Do C.Are  D.is(C)7.- I don't like fish ____ chicken.- I don't like fish,____ I like chicken.A. and B. butC. but D. and第一空因为是在否定句所以用or,而第二空可以推断出用but表示转折(A)8. There is ____ water in my glass.Will you please give me _____?A.  some B. anyC.  someD. anywater是不可数名词,用little修饰.Will you please 是表示征求意见希望得到对方肯定回答时,用some(C)9.Linda often ____ her homework in the evening,but this evening she ____ TV .A. watches B. watchesC. is watching D. is watching第一空由often推出用一般现在时,所以选does,根据句意推出后面用现在进行时(A)10.- ____ does your father do?- He is a worker.A.What B.Who C.Which D.How问一个人的职业的用what(D)11.It's time for Meimei and ____ to work.A .I going  B.I to go C.me goingD.me to go介词后面用宾格,所以选me.It's time for sb to do sth(C)12.Here is your coat.Please ____ .A.put on it B.wear it C.put it onD.put away itput on 和put away 与it 一起时要把it 放中间(A)13.I ____ skate. It's too ____.A.can't; hard B. hard C.can' easy  D. hard(A)14.We go to school____ Monday ____ Friday,so we can have a good rest at weekends.A. to B. on  C. onD. on根据句子的联系推断出从星期一到星期五要上课(C)15.- Are you listening or writing?- ____.A.Yes,I'm writing B.I'm not writing  C.I'm listening D.No,I'm not这是选择疑问句.选择疑问句的回答不能用Yes或No,而要根据事实从两者中选一种来回答,所以选C.(B)16.- Can you _____ Chinese,Mr.Smith?- Yes,but only a little.A.talk  B.speak C.tell D.say说某种语言用speak,例如:speak English/Chinese(B)17.-How many ____ are there in the box?- There's only one.A.potato B.potatoes  C. tomatos D.radioesA、C和D选项的复数形式错误,tomato的复数形式应该是tomatoes,而radio的复数形式是radios.(D)18.Jill is from ____ ,she is American.A.Toronto  B. Paris  C. London D.New York根据句子的意思选D.关键在提示American(D)19.The Chinese people ____ great and ____.A. friend  B.friendly C. friend  D. friendlyfriendly是形容词“友好的”(A)20.I want  ____ home.A.to go B.going C.to go to  D.go固定搭配want to do sth,回家的表达式go home
BDDCCBCACADCAAABBDDA当前位置:
>>>How would you like to wear the same underwear (内衣裤) for w..
How would you like to wear the same underwear (内衣裤) for weeks? Owing to the work that has gone into developing intelligent materials, this may not be as &&41&&as it sounds. Self-cleaning clothes have now been created, and these new materials provide &&42&&resistance to dirt as well as water. As a result, they require much less cleaning than traditional materials.The creation of self-cleaning clothes provides an example of how nature helps scientists develop better products. This self-cleaning nature is known as the “lotus effect”. The name comes, of course, from the lotus leaves, which are famous for growing in muddy lakes and rivers while remaining almost &&43&clean. By observing nature, scientists are &&44&&the qualities of the lotus leaves to the materials they have engineered. Because of this, some remarkable new products have been &&45&. Among them are special windows that are resistant to dirt and water. A special &&46&&on these windows not only prevents dirt from sticking to their surfaces, but also allows dust to be easily washed off by the rain. In fact, these new windows have already been &&47&&to some cars. Even when traveling at high speed through rain, these cars never have to use their windshield wipers (雨刮器).Although we have already seen some practical applications, even more dramatic &&48&&will be made in the future, and they will, perhaps, change our world completely. Undoubtedly, technology is an important development, and it will have an even bigger &&49&&on our lives.
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:不详
小题1:41—45. BIHCA&&&&&&&& 46—49. FGJE 略
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“How would you like to wear the same underwear (内衣裤) for w..”主要考查你对&&序数词&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
序数词的概念:
表示顺序的数称为序数词。如:first, second, third, fourth。序数词的构成与用法:
1、序数词的构成:①一般来说,是由相应的基数词加词尾th构成。&& 例:four+th→fourth&&&&&&&&&& six+th→sixth &&&&&&&&&& seven+th→seventh&&&&&&&&&& ten+th→tenth②下面这些基数词在变为序数词时,有特殊的变化。例:one→first&&&&&&& two→second&&&&&&& three→third&&&&&&& five→fifth&&&&&&& eight→eighth&&&&&&& nine→ninth&&&&&&& twelve→twelfth③十位整数序数词的构成方法是将基数词的词y变成i,然后再加eth。例:twenty→twentieth&&&&&&& thirty→thirtieth&&&&&&& forty→fortieth&&&&&&& ninety→ninetieth④两位或两位以上的基数词变成序数词时,仅将个位数变成序数词。例:twenty-one→twenty-first&&&&&&& thirty-five→thirty-fifth&&&&&&& a hundred and fifty-three→a hundred and fifty-third2、序数词的用法:①序数词在使用时,一般加上定冠词。例:the first book&&&&&&& the second floor&&&&&&& the third day&&&&&&& the fourth week.②序数词在多数情况下都用作定语,有的也可以作表语、主语和宾语。例:The may1st is Labour Day. 五月一日是劳动节。&&&&&&& My room is on the second floor. 我的房间在二楼。&&&&&&& The first is larger than the secon.(主语)第一个比第二个大。&&&&&&& Read the book from the first.(宾语)从开头读这本书。&&&&&&& You'll be the sixth to write.(表语)你将是第六个写的。③序数词的前面可以加上不定冠词,用来表示“再一”,“又一”的意思。例:You may have a third try. 你可以第三次尝试。序数词知识体系:
&约数的表达方法:
用tens/dozens/scores/hundreds/thousands/millions&of 表示“几十、几百、上千、成千上万”等。 如:The&boy&bought&dozens&of&pencils.&& &&&& &&&& &&&&&& &Thousands&of&people&died&in&the&earthquake. 注意: (A):dozen,&score,&hundred,&thousand,&million等表示确切数量时,不用复数。 如:five&dozen&(of)&eggs&&&五打鸡蛋&&&&&&& hree&hundred&people& 三百个人
分数词的构成和用法:
1)分数词构成法:分数词(FractionalNumerals)由基数词和序数词构成,基数词代表分子,序数词代表分母。除了分子为1的情况下,序数词都要用复数形式:如:1/4:one-fourth&&&&&&& 5/9:five-ninths&&&&&&& 2/3:two-thirds&&&&&& 17/5:three and two-fifths&&&&&&&7/12:seven-twelfths&&&&&& 379/8:forty-seven and three-eighths此外还有下面表示法:如:1/2:a(one) half&&&&&&& 1/4:a(one) quarter&&&&&&& 3/4:three-quarters&&&&&&& 9/4:two and a quarter&&&&&&& 3/2:one and half &&&&&&& 31/4:seven and three quarters
发现相似题
与“How would you like to wear the same underwear (内衣裤) for w..”考查相似的试题有:
429900442397375768428514419629348110How many would you like?的用法和样例:
How much would you like to spend for each table?
每台的费用定在多少呢?
Miss Joan,how much would you like your banquet at?
琼小姐,请问宴会订在什么标准?
How much would you like it to be,then?
那么你想出什么价?
Yes, sir. How much would you like to remit?
可以的,先生。您要汇多少钱?
Fine. How much would you like to exchange, sir?
好的。您要兑换多少呢,先生?
How much would you like to remit?
您想汇多少钱?
How many would you like?的海词问答与网友补充:
How many would you like?的相关资料:
相关词典网站:How would you like your tea How would you like your tea A Very muchB Asit comes,pleaseC I don not like tea这句话的意思是什么呢,答案上说选B,啥意思呢?_百度作业帮
How would you like your tea How would you like your tea A Very muchB Asit comes,pleaseC I don not like tea这句话的意思是什么呢,答案上说选B,啥意思呢?
How would you like your tea How would you like your tea A Very muchB Asit comes,pleaseC I don not like tea这句话的意思是什么呢,答案上说选B,啥意思呢?
问:How would you like your tea?
你的茶要怎么沏? (言外之意就是问你要加糖或加奶吗?)答:As it comes ,please.
随便,谢谢. (言外之意就是你沏什么样的我都喝,没有特别要求).
我想在这里应该是“一如既往”的意思吧。也有随便,你喜欢怎样就怎样的意思。或者说“是怎样的就怎样吧。”Jem的最新歌词

我要回帖

更多关于 would you like tea 的文章

随机推荐