欢迎您就本域名知识点留言评论!
您的姓名:
* 可选项,留空即为匿名发表
评论内容:
剩余字数:& * 按 Ctrl + Enter 直接发送.
域名世界提醒您:评论只需提交一次,请耐心等候,审核后方可显示.
精彩域名知识
域名世界推荐当前位置: &
求翻译:Hide prices on the packing slip for this purchase.是什么意思?
Hide prices on the packing slip for this purchase.
问题补充:
隐藏在装箱单对此次收购的价格。
掩藏在包装纸条的价格这购买的。
皮价格在包装纸条为这购买。
隐藏在这购买的装箱单上的价格。
为这项购买在装满滑动上隐藏价格。
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!please put the gross weight and the total number of pallets on the Packing L_百度知道
please put the gross weight and the total number of pallets on the Packing L
TC 是什么意思
还有一句 you should indicate the weight and the number of pallets in each TC with their total separate the content of the 2 containers and specify on the top the NO of the TC (the same number should appear on all the pages)
能打错了哈,还有托盘重量及数量的汇总。第二句,应该是DC(DRY CONTAINER 干货集装箱)第一句译文:请标明每个柜所装的托盘的数量和重量
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
童鞋,你能多写点不??
信用镇。。软肋。。。 ,,, 软肋,呜呼哀哉。。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁收藏到: &
(提示:顶到域名世界首页,分享给更多网友)&&
欢迎您就本域名知识点留言评论!
您的姓名:
* 可选项,留空即为匿名发表
评论内容:
剩余字数:& * 按 Ctrl + Enter 直接发送.
域名世界提醒您:评论只需提交一次,请耐心等候,审核后方可显示.
精彩域名知识
域名世界推荐College Packing List on the App Store
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app College Packing List by Slug Books LLC, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
College Packing List
By Slug Books LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
College Packing List has been totally revamped - now better than ever!Use College Packing List to avoid a stress free moving day - you don't want to forget anything.==========================College Packing List is designed to make your move to college fun, easy and organized!- Start off with a master list of everything you'll need to bring to college, broken out into several subcategories.- Check off items as you have packed them. This college checklist saves automatically.- Every item on the default list comes with helpful tips which should be considered when shopping.- Customize it: if you want to add or remove an item, you can do that too. You can also add item specific notes from the items detail page. You can also add quantities if there are items you need to pack more than one of (like shirts, underwear, etc).- Filter it: are you out shopping and do you only need to see items that you need to buy? You can do that now!- One click reset from the filter menu so you can start from scratch if you want to. There is also a button that allows you to set every item to needed, in case you're returning to the app after a year and you need to start packing for college. again.Shopping Options:- Browse and purchase items from our shopping partners, both from the item detail screens, as well as the inspiration tab. An immersive mobile shopping experience that helps you take care of the important items from where ever you are! Our curated lists of items help you stay organized.- Mark items as favorites to add them to your My Dorm collage, a visualization of your college packing experience.
What's New in Version 3.0.3
We have brought back the HAVE option! Use three lists again: need, have and packed.We appreciated the feedback from all of our passionate users and thank you all for your patience while we fixed this. If you're happy to see the Have feature back, we'd love to hear about it through a review!
iPhone Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Great improvements
I was really unhappy with the June 21st update, so I wrote an email and they were quick to respond :) I'm so glad they brought back the &have& option and listened to their reviewers. I can pack in peace now.
Perfect after the update!
Thank you for bringing back the &have& option!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATE
I am thrilled that they have brought back the &have& option. I am definitely going to start using the app again!!
FreeCategory: Version: 3.0.3Size: 16.5 MBLanguage: EnglishSeller: Slug Books LLCCompatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
4.8&&&&&5 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&371 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
Ultimate Items PackFreeBathroom Checklist PackFreeKitchen Checklist PackFreeClothes Checklist PackFreeMisc Checklist PackFree
More iPhone Apps by Slug Books LLC
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.

我要回帖

更多关于 packing slip 的文章

随机推荐