Back to the past.ppt
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
2.在表示情感状态的动词后作宾语补足语。
这类动词有:love,like,prefer,hate,want,wish,
expect等。 
I’d prefer you to leave him alone.我希望你不要打扰他。
I don’t want there to be any trouble.我不想有任何麻烦。 3.hope,demand,suggest等动词后面不能接不定式作
宾语补足语。
I hope you can give me a hand.我希望你能帮我一把。
I wish you to give me a hand.我希望你能帮我一把。
He required us to be present at the meeting.
他要求我们出席会议。
Mr Li suggested that she should not go there alone.
李先生建议她不要独自去那里。 五、可作宾语补足语的形式
不定式,现在分词,过去分词,名词,形容词,副词,介词
短语都能作补足语。 六、具体说明 1.副词作宾语补足语
如:I found him in yesterday. 2.常接形容词作宾语补足语的动词有:keep,make,find等。
如:We must keep our classroom clean. 3.常接名词作宾语补足语的动词有:call,name,make,think等.
如:We call them mooncakes. 4.常接动词ing形式作宾语补足语的动词有:see,watch,hear,
find,keep等。
如:In the country,we can hear birds singing. 5.常接介词短语作宾语补足语的动词有:keep,find,leave等。
如:I left my pen on my desk at home. 6.不定式作宾语补足语
(1)常接带to的动词不定式作宾语补足语的动词有:
want,teach,wish,advise,allow,ask,beg,
command,tell,invite,force,oblige,get,help,
encourage,persuade,permit,remind,request,
order,warn,cause等。
She often asks me to help her.
We don’t allow such things to happen again.
Most of the parents agree to forbid their children to
She asked me to answer the phone in her absence.
Please remind me to leave her this note.
She requested him to go with her. (2)接不带to的动词不定式作宾语补足语的动词有:see,watch,hear,make,let等。 I often see him play football. (3)用不定式作宾语补足语的几点说明: ①help后面作宾语补足语的动词不定式可以带to也可以不带to. 如:I often help my mother(to)do some housework. ②在使役动词后作宾语补足语,不定式不带to。 有些动词跟不定式作宾语补足语时省去了to,这些动词有: 一感二听三让四观看。 一感:feel 二听:hear,listen to 三让:let,have,make 四观看:observe,see,watch,look at转为被动语态时,其后通常都用带to的不定式(have、let没有被动语态)。 What would you have me do?你要我做什么? She made him give up smoking.她让他戒了烟。 Let him do whatever he wishes to do.他想干什么就让他干吧. Though he had often made his little sister cry,today
he was made to cry by his littl
正在加载中,请稍后...Rogers Media uses cookies for personalization, to customize its online advertisements, and for other purposes.
or change your cookie preferences. Rogers Media supports the Digital Advertising Alliance principles. By continuing to use our service, you agree to our use of cookies.
We use cookies () You can change cookie preferences. Continued site use signifies consent.
The time for Alberta to get off the resource rollercoaster is nowGet past - Idioms by The Free Dictionary /get+past
get something past&(someone or something) 1. Lit. to move something around or ahead of someone or something that is in the way. Let's get the piano past the bump in the floor, then we'll figure out how to move it farther. See if you can get the ball past their goalie by shooting high. 2. Fig. to get someone or a group
to work something through a bureaucracy. Do you think we can get this past the censors? I will never get this size increase past the board.See also: , get past&(someone or something) 1. to move around or ahead of someone or something that is in the way. We have to get past the cart that is blocking the hallway. We just couldn't get past. 2. to pass ahead of someone or something that is moving. I want to get past this truck, then we can get into the right lane. When we get past, I'll stop and let you drive.See also: , get pastv.1.
To reach the other side of something: It was raining hard, but once we got past the floodplains, we felt safer.2.
To cause something to reach the other side of something: If you can get the supplies past the guards, the prisoners can take them and no one will notice.3.
T no longer need to deal with something: Your advice helped me get past my problems.4.
To cause someone to overcome some obstacle: The cash advance got me past the winter.
See also: ,
Want to thank TFD for its existence? , add a link to this page, or visit .
Link to this page:
Standing beside it, I count these slumbering passengers, and get past forty.But we get past even this, and come to the road itself, which is a series of alternate swamps and gravel-pits. We really wanted to get past the team regionals,'' Conway said.The bus drivers struggle every day to get past the idiots who park there and I am surprised that it has not happened before.His next step is to get past the culture shock he suffered from playing patsies to contenders.The Huskies probably will have to get past Louisville, a team upset by its No.Eagles flying: They couldn't get past undefeated, No.The one shot that did get past Calderon was off the foot of Carlos Medina in the 39th minute on a play set up by a San Fernando indirect kick.If the Highlanders get past Loyola in the Wild Card round Wednesday, they will lose to Mater Dei of Santa Ana in the first round Friday.Our record has improved each season, but yet we have yet to get past the second round, so we've just got to go out there and play our type of ball, not get caught up in the officiating, not get caught up in what other teams are trying to do to us, not get caught up in someone's mad at a teammate and letting it get us down, or getting mad at (coach) Del (Harris) and letting that get us down.There's a lot of pressure on any Arizona team to get past the first round.Take it from me: Once you get past this barrier, the traveling part is easy.
▲get past▼
For webmasters:当前位置:
>>>I felt very sad not to be able to get the ticket for the fil..
I felt very sad not to be able to get the ticket for the film Titantic last Friday. I learned in the newspaper that ticket could be bought at the cinema box office (售票处) in Richland Hill every day between 10:00 and 4:00. Because I work from 9:00 to 5:30, the only time I could go to the cinema was during my 45-minute lunch time. It is a pity that the cinema is on the other side of the town, and the bus service between my office and Richland Hills is not very good. But if you are lucky, you can make the round(往返) trip in 45 minute.Last Monday I stood at the bus stop for fifteen minutes, waiting for a bus. By the time I saw one come around the corner, there was not enough time left to make the trip---- so I had to go back to the office. The same thing happened on Wednesday. On Thursday my luck changed, I got on a bus right away and arrived at the cinema in twenty minutes. But when I got there, I found a long line of people at the box office. I heard one man say he had been waiting in line for fifty-five minutes. I found that I would not have enough time to wait in line, I caught the next bus and went back across the town.By Friday I understood my only hope was to make the trip by car.it was not cheap,but I felt it would be worth ot to see the film. The trip by car only took 10 minutes, but it felt like one hour to me. When I reached the cinema, I was delighted to see that nobody was waiting in line. But quickly found out that it was because they had already sold all the tickets.小题1: It seems that the writer of the story works &&&&.A.in a small townB.in Richland HillsC.on a farm near the townD.at a bus service Center小题2: He tried to go to the cinema bo buy a ticket but really got there &&&&.A.five timesB.four timesC.three timesD.twice小题3:The underlined word “delighted” means &&&&.A.sureB.sorryC.surprisedD.pleased小题4: Which of the following is true according to the story?A.The writer was too busy to have time for a rest during the day.B.The buses running between his office and Richland Hills were always on time on Thursday.C.He could buy the tickets neither before nor after work hours.D.It always took him about twenty minutes to get to the cinema by bus.小题5:What’s the title of the story?A.How to Get a TicketB.Tickets Sold outC.A Wonderful FilmD.The Way to the Cinema
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:不详
小题1:A小题1:D小题1:D小题1:C小题1:B【主旨大意】由于工作地点和交通的不便,“我”为了弄到《泰坦尼克号》的电影票,费劲周折。结果却竹篮打水。小题1:细节理解题 由第一段“I work from 9:00 to 5:30, the only time I could go to the cinema was during my 45-minute lunch time. It is a pity that the cinema is on the other side of the town, and the bus service between my office and Richland Hills is not very good”可知。小题1:细节理解题 通读文章可知,星期一、四由于汽车晚点,不能在上班时间赶回来没去成,星期四乘汽车去成,星期五乘小汽车去成。小题1:推理题 由于“看到售票处无人排队,当然非常高兴”小题1: 整体理解题 通读文章可知结合第一段可知作者在9:00到5:30上班,二售票的时间是10:00到4:00.。可知在上班前和下班后都不能买到票。小题1:归纳总结题 由于工作地点和交通的不便,“我”为了弄到《泰坦尼克号》的电影票,第一次到达售票处但排队的人无功而返;第二次到达,却票已售完。因此用Tickets Sold out做文章题目能按时作者的失望心情。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“I felt very sad not to be able to get the ticket for the fil..”主要考查你对&&日常生活类阅读,人物传记类阅读,故事类阅读,人生感悟类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
日常生活类阅读人物传记类阅读故事类阅读人生感悟类阅读
日常生活类阅读:日常生活这一话题主要涉及人们衣食住行等方面的活动。这一话题的选材主要针对人们日常的工作,生活以及学习情况。做这一类题时,最主要的是要把握好人物的活动内容,时间和地点。人物传记类阅读:本类型选材主要是名人轶事。人物传记的叙述线索也常常以时间为序。内容一般不是一个人的生活流水账,而是选取主人公一些重要的人生阶段或生活片段来展开叙述。阅读时要把握主人公在此阶段发生的事对他本身或他人有什么重要的意义和影响。 故事类阅读:文章一般描述的是某一件具体事情的发生发展或结局,有人物、时间、地点和事件。命题往往从故事的情节、人物或事件的之间的关系、作者的态度及意图、故事前因和后果的推测等方面着手,考查学生对细节的辨认能力以及推理判断能力。阅读这类材料时,同学们一定要根据主要情节掌握文章主旨大意,同时抓住每一个细节,设身处地根据文章内容揣摩作者的态度和意图,根据情节展开想象,即使是碰到深层理解题也可迎刃而解。故事类阅读注意:初中生接触到的阅读材料大都是故事类。阅读故事类的材料,应该抓住人物线索、地点线索、时间线索和情节发展线索。特别注意的是,以上线索往往是并存的。因为情节的发展总是涉及到人物的变化、时间的推移、场景的变换等。而阅读材料后的阅读理解往往会围绕这些内容设计一些事实类的理解题。凡事实类的理解题都可以从阅读材料的表层文字中找到答案。在阅读故事类短文时,应理解文章的深层含义,也就是它的主题。在此需要注意的是,现在的阅读理解题在测试事实类的理解题的同时,往往有一道推理类理解测试题.人生感悟类阅读:这类文章所涉及的人生道理和感悟也许平常我们在做这类阅读题的时候可能见过,所以注意不要把自己的日常经验带到考试中。阅读这类题目,要注意阅读各段的首句和末句,因为往往它就是这段的中心句或者是作者的观点所在。英语阅读题技巧:(一)阅读的技巧&&& 1.阅读时不要出声,要养成快速阅读的好习惯。&&& 2.阅读时不要逐字阅读,要养成以意群为单位阅读的好习惯。&&& 3.学会找关键词、关键句。关键句通常位于段落的开头或结尾。&&& 4.学会根据上下文猜测生词的词义。(二)答题的技巧&&& 1.通读全文,了解大意。&&& 2.带着问题,复读原文。&&& 3.理解识别,推断归纳。&&& 4.复核检查,确保无误。人生感悟英语格言:1、Great minds have purpose, others have wishes.杰出的人有着目标,其他人只有愿望。2、Being single is better than being in an unfaithful relationship.比起谈着充满欺骗的恋爱,单身反而更好。3、If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn’t lead anywhere.太容易的路,可能根本就不能带你去任何地方。4、Getting out of bed in winter is one of life’s hardest mission.冬天,将自己从被窝里掏出来,是人生最难的任务之一了。5、The future is scary but you can’t just run to the past cause it’s familiar.未来会让人心生畏惧,但是我们却不能因为习惯了过去,就逃回过去。6、I love it when I catch you looking at me then you smile and look away.我喜欢这样的时刻:我抓到你正在看我,你笑了,然后害羞地别过脸去。7、Having a calm smile to face with being disdained indicates kind of confidence.被轻蔑的时候能平静的一笑,这是一种自信。8、Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.成功是,你即使跨过一个又一个失敗,但也沒有失去热情。9、Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.并不是你面对了,任何事情都能改变.但是,如果你不肯面对,那什么也变不了。10、A guy who whispers in your ears, saying ” It’s alright, I’m here.” Holds you when you’re sad, and treasures everything about you. That’s the guy I want to give my heart to.那个人会在耳边轻声说:没事,我在这。在你悲伤时给你依靠,与你相关的,他都珍视。有这样的人,我爱定了。11、Dream wh go
be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.做你想做的梦吧,去你想去的地方吧,成为你想成为的人吧,因为你只有一次生命,一个机会去做所有那些你想做的事。12、We all have moments of desperation. But if we can face them head on, that’s when we find out just how strong we really are.我们都有绝望的时候,只有在勇敢面对时,我们才知道我们有多坚强。13、If they throw stones at you, don’t throw back, use them to build your own foundation instead.如果别人朝你扔石头,就不要扔回去了,留着作你建高楼的基石。14、If your happiness depends on what somebody else does, I guess you do have a problem.如果你的快乐与否取决于别人做了什么,我想,你真的有点问题。15、When there’s no expectation, losing won’t bring hurt, gaining makes you surprised.不去期望。失去了不会伤心,得到了便是惊喜。16、Sometimes your plans don’t work out because God has better ones.有时候,你的计划不奏效,是因为上天有更好的安排。17、How much truth of heart in one’s life is told in a joke?一辈子,有多少真心话,是以玩笑的方式说了出去?18、A relationship should be between two people, not the whole world.爱情是两个人的事,与旁人无关。19、You can’t have a better tomorrow if you don’t stop thinking about yesterday.如果你无法忘掉昨天,就不会有一个更好的明天。20、Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.今天,给一个陌生人送上你的微笑吧。很可能,这是他一天中见到的唯一的阳光。
发现相似题
与“I felt very sad not to be able to get the ticket for the fil..”考查相似的试题有:

我要回帖

更多关于 get to the 的文章

随机推荐