编辑点评:
2013年中考英语已经落下帷幕,相信大家对今年的英语作文题也非常关注,由此小编特别整理了各地的中考英语作文题目及其范文,以供各位学生朋友参考。
一、题目要求
在初三的学习和生活中,你有许多快乐,也有许多遗憾。在即将毕业之际,你想对自己说点什么呢?请根据所给的题目用英语写一篇短文。
1. 语言流畅,书写规范,卷面整洁,词数不少于60个;
2. 文中不得使用真实姓名、校名,否则以零分计;
3. 将短文写在答题卡(答题卷)上,写在本试题卷上无效。
二、优秀范文(原文)
How time flies! I&m leaving school soon. I really have a lot to talk to myself.
Luckily, my teachers are very friendly. They not only give me knowledge but also tell me how to be a man. And my classmates are helpful. We share happiness and sadness in our school life.
However, I&m also upset sometimes. I don&t take part in outdoor activities quite often because of too much homework. I know it&s not good for me. I&ll try my best to join in more.
I believe that my life in the future will be more and more beautiful.
三、优秀范文(翻译)
逝者如斯!很快地,我即将毕业了,我真的有好多话想要对自己说。
我觉得我是幸运的,因为老师们都那么亲切。他们不仅教会了我们知识,更教会了我们如何做人。同学们也都非常乐于助人,我们在一起同甘共苦,度过了美好的校园生活。
然而,我也有心烦意乱的时候。因为平时作业太多,所以不经常参加户外锻炼。我知道这样对身体不好,我以后会多加注意的。
我相信我的未来一定会越来越精彩。
&&点击查看专题,阅读更多相关文章!
你可能还感兴趣的相关文章
2013年中考英语已经落下帷幕,相信大家对今年的英语作文题也非常关注,由此小编特别整理了各地的中考英语作文题目及其范文,以供各位学生朋友参考。
最新2016中考英语优秀范文信息由提供。
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。
错误的描述:
修改的建议:帮以“myself”为题写一篇英语作文.内容主要是从前的自己和现在比较要多用些比较级和最高级
I used to be one who was self-assertive,doing all the things without a second thought.People call it foolhardy,but I always thought it was an act of braveness.In my opinion only true men will do anything without much hestitation.I wanted to be like them.Until one day,I got myself into a serious trouble.I was charged with murder of a teenager.It happened when the teenager tried to steal some fruits from the tree and i stabbed him with a knife in the name of justice.Because of my ignorance and foolhardiness,I paid for it.Ten years of jail sentence.Now after being released from the prison,I had sworn to become a new man.A man who always thinks twice before he does something,a man who is mature enough to undertake all the possible responsibilities,and also a man who is willing to listen to others.Having regained my freedom,I pledged to serve the community to the fullest so that i can cleanse my own sin.I,myself,would do anything to redeem the unforgivable mistake I had ever made!I 内容有些极端,仅供参考 @@
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I used to be one who was self-assertive,doing all the things without a second thought.People call it foolhardy,but I always thought it was an act of braveness.In my opinion only true men will do anyth...
扫描下载二维码谁能写一篇英语作文《myself in the past and now》
Hello,everyone.my name is Mary.I am a middle school student.today i sit here and think over my past and my now.i feel very happy.At first let me tell you the diefference between my past and now.for the height in the past i am short,and now i am tall.in the past i often forgot to do many things but now i can remember everything i need to do.in the past i was poor in my work.but now i am hard working in my school work.in the past i couldn't speak enlish well but now i can use english to writhe and say.in the past i didn't like maths any more.but now i can make myeelf enjoying it and do it well/.if in the past i was the bad.now i am the good.if in the past i was the good now i am the best.i know i will be the best in the future.
为您推荐:
哈哈哈,我是带绿领巾的
hqdgqjdgqjdgqwdgqdhqjdgqj
qdwh,yqwqwdhjqdg.qhwjq fuqwikqjwj?qwjshkqsjwhskjqh qwu .iqwsu qwsuqsqksqhw,jwqsqj qwjh shjkqwhsfru dkhjk dwehjkqw qjkswhkj.
我才小学呢
扫描下载二维码以myself为题写一篇英语作文,要求60单词以上,6年纪的水平,好在加50
上面的介绍太多错误的英语单词了.MyselfMy name is***.I am from China.I am *** years old.I am a happy and quiet girl.I am a pupil,I am in Class *** Grade ***.I have many good friends.I like many pets,peacock,panda ,rabbit and bird.They are lovely.I am tall ,I have around face,big eyes,small mouth and small nose .I have a black long hair.I like eatting apple,banana ,orange,egg and chicken .I like music and dancing.I often saying:book is my good friend,I like it!I am a primary school student .I am a girl .And I am 12.I have long black hair,black eyes,small nose .I am short,but I am very clever.I am good with my classmates ,teachers and parents.They are good with me,too.I like to play sports.I like to play tennis with my father.And I sometimes beat him.I like to listen to music,because my favorite subject is misic.This is me,a happy,outgoing girl.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
myself Good morning everyone. Today i want to
tell you samething about meMy name is
XX . I am 11 years old .i am not very tall but i have big eyes .I like English and i like to make friend...
MyselfI am a happy and quiet girl.I am from China.I am twelve years old,I am a pupil,I am in Class Three Gread Four.I many good friends.I like many pet,the peacock panda rabbit and bird,they are ...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文myself 的文章

随机推荐