7八年级上册英语听力力谁有?

2014-七年级英语上册第一次月考试题(有答案听力mp3)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章 来源 莲山 课件 w w w.5 Y
&Ⅰ听对话回答问题(10分)听下面10段对话,每段对话后有一个小题,从题中A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。听完每段对话后,你都有5秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和下一小题。每段对话读两遍。&(&&& )5. Who is Xiaofang?A. Sandy’s cousin.&&&B. Sandy’s friend.&&&C. Simon’s cousin.(&&& )6. How old is Kitty’s mother?A. 14.&&&&&B. 44.&&&&&C. 40.(&&& )7. What’s the boy’s name?A. Simon.&&&&B. Daniel.&&&&C. David.(&&& )8. How old is the dog next year?& A. Three years old.&&&B. Two years old.&&&C. Five years old.(&&& )9. How many Chinese students are there in Sandy’s class?A. 38.&&&&&B. 35.&&&&&C. 41.(&&& )10. When do they have a computer lesson?A. On Wednesday.&&&B. On Thursday.&&&C. On Friday.Ⅱ听对话和短文答题(10分)听下面两段对话和一篇短文,每段对话和短文后有几个小题,从题中A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。你将有时间读各个小题,每小题5秒钟,听完后,每小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话和短文读两遍。听第一段对话,回答第11-12小题(&&& )11. Which club is Daniel in?A. The Football Club.&&B. The Maths Club.&&&C. The Reading Club.(&&& )12. What can we know about Mrs. Wu?A. She is short.&&&B. She has short hair.&&C. She is tall.听第二段对话,回答13―15小题(&&& )13. Which class& is Simon in?A. Class 3.&&&&B. Class 4.&&&&C. Class 5.(&&& )14. What does Simon like doing?A. Playing tennis.&&&B. Listening to music.&&C. Reading.(&&& )15. What are they going to do?A. Play basketball.&&&B. Play football.&&&C. Play badminton.听短文,回答16-20小题。(&&& )16. How many classes does Jan have a day?A. Four.&&&&&B. Five.&&&&&C. Six.(&&& )17. What does Jan like? A. English&&&&B. Maths.&&&&&C. Sports.&(&&& )18. What does Jan usually do on Saturdays?A. He plays football.&&B. He does his homework.&C. He plays games.(&&& )19. What does Jan’s father do?A. He is a teacher&&&B..He is a policeman.&&C. He is a doctor.(&&& )20. where do they live now?A. In Shanghai.&&&B. In Nanjing.&&&&C. In Beijing.第二部分 笔试部分(共80 分)
二、单项选择。(10分)(&&&& ) 1________ books are old. ________ are new.A. Their, Ours&&&& &&&&&B. Their, Their&&&&&&& C. They’re ,We&& &&&&&&D. They, We
(&&&& ) 2. ________ one of your cousins happy at school?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&& A. Do&& &&&& &&&&&&B. Does&&&&&& C. Is&&& &&&&&&&&D. Are(&&&& ) 3. I’m going skating .Would you like to go with __________?A. me&&&B. I&&&&C. my&&&D. mine (&&&& )4.________ late for school.&&&&&&& A. Don’t&&&&&&&&& B. Don’t is&&&&&&&&& C. Don’t be&&&&&& D. Isn’t(&&&& ) 5. _________ the blackboard and ____________the words on it now. &&&&&& A. L read&&&&&& B. L see&&&& C. S look at&&&& D. L read (&&&& ) 6 .& ---&&&&&&&& can you see in the pi cture?&&&&& ---Some birds.& &&&&&& A. What else&& B. What other&&& C. How else&&&&& D. How other(&&&& ) 7. .I like ____________ classmates. They __________nice.&& &&A. all are &&B. are all& C. all are&&D. are all(&&&& ) 8. Which pronunciation(发音) in the following words is not the same as the other three?& &A. make& &&&B. table& &&&&C. map &&&&D. lake (&&&& ) 9. I often talk_______my friends_________football after class. &&&   A.about, with&&& B. with,& in& && C. of, with&&& D. with, about(&&&& ) 10. Who’s that man _______ a white shirt?&&& &&&&&&&& A. on&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. at&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. for&&&&&&&&&&& D. in三、完型(共10小题;每小题1分,计10分)We are in the park now.&& 1&& is a big and beautiful park.&& 2&& many people in it. We all like this park. The park has a&& 3&& , too. We can boat on it. But we&&& 4&& swim in it. It is dangerous (危险的).Look at that family. They are under the tree. The boy is& 5& the left of his father. The family bring(带来)their&& 6&& to the park. It is a white cat. The boy has a&& 7&& in his hand. He wants to fly it.But I think they&&& 8&& look for a right place(地方). It’s not a good place here. There are too many trees.The mother has a beautiful handbag. I t’s&& 9&& . I like the colour. It’s the colour of the sky (天空). There is a sign in the tree. It says “__10& _ climb the tree!” But the cat is in the tree now. &四、理解(共10小题;每小题2分,共20分)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& AToday is Monday. The students of Grade Seven go to school early, but they have no classes. Their teachers are going to take them to the zoo. They take buses there. They get (到达)there at 8:30 in the morning.&&& The zoo is very beautiful. There are many trees, some hills and a big lake. And they have a big lunch there. It’s spring now, and you can see many flowers there, too. There are also many people. They like to watch monkeys. They have a good time there. They leave(离开)the zoo at 3:30 in the afternoon.(&&& )1. The students get to the zoo&&&&&&&& .A. in the afternoon&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. in the morningC. at noon&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. in the evening(&&& )2. They have no classes because(因为)&&&&&&& .A. it’s Saturday today.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. they want to playC. their teachers take them to the zoo.&&& D. they want to see flowers &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& BThere are two pictures. A man and a boy are in the first picture. Who are they ? The man is Mr. White, and the boy’s name is Bill. He’s the man’s son. Now, they are in Bill’s bedroom. We can see some English books on the desk. Let’s look at the second picture. You can see a woman and a girl in it. The woman is Bill’s mother and she’s in her daughter Ann’s room. You can see a photo of the Whites on the wall. Between the windows is a desk. What’s that on the floor? Oh, it’s Ann’s ball.(&&& )6. In the two pictures we can see ______.&&&&&&&&& A. two people&&&& B. three people&&&& C. four people&&&& D. five people(&&& )7. Mr White is ______.&&&&&&&&& A. Ann’s brother&&&& B. Ann’s father&&&& C. Bill’s friend&&&& D. Bill’s teacher (&&& )8. Bill’s English books are ______. &&&&&&&&& A. on the bed&&&& B. in the desk&&&& C. on the floor&&&& D. on the desk (&&& )9. Who is Ann?&&&&&&&&& A. She’s Bill’s friend&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. She is Mr White’s daughter C. She’s Bill’s cousin&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D She is Mrs Wh ite’s son(&&& )10. In Ann’s bedroom we can see ______.&&&&&&&&& A. photos&&&&& B. a ball&&&& C. books&&&& D. two desks&
五.词汇运用(共10小题;每小题1分,共10分)A) 根据中文写单词. 1. I’m in Class One,_______________(年级) Seven. 2.The baby looks very ____________(可爱的).3. Reading and singing are my _________________(爱好).4. My mum often goes _____________(购物)at weekends.5. I think reading English is _____________(有趣的事)B) 用所给词的正确形式。6. Let’s ______________(be) good friends. 7. They are my _____________(hero).8. Would you and your parents like______________ (watch) the match?9. Do you&&&&&&&&& (real) like swimming?10. Can you show me how&&&&&&& (play) football.?
六.任务型阅读(10分)请阅读短文,并根据短文内容完成后面的表格。每空一词。 We want some helpSandy: Please help me. I am 13.& I like music. I am good at English. But I don’t do well in Chinese. Many people think Chinese is easy. But I don’t! I often get Bs and Cs.& Jim: I am 13. But I am only 1.4 m tall. I am good at running and I like playing basketball. But they all say I can’t be a good player. Can short boys play basketball well? Joan: Look at me. I am 14 years old. I think I’m too fat (胖的). I love singing and dancing. I am good at singing. But my friends say fat girls can’t dance well. I want to be a slim girl.& Danny: I am 13 and I want friends. I am good at Chinese. I am sad because I don’t have many friends at school. I am not good at talking. And my face turns (变得) red when I am with many people. But I really want to have many friends. Name&Sandy&Jim&Joan&Danny1.  &&&&& &13 &13&14&13Hobby&2.  &&&&& &Basketball &Singing and 6.   &&& &
Good at&3.  &&&& &4.  &&&&& &7.   &&&&& &9.   &&&&& Problem (问题)&Chinese&Being too 5.   &&&&& &Being too 8.   &&& &Having no10.&&&&&&&& 七.阅读表达(5分)&& Tom is a basketball fan(迷)..He is good at playing basketball.His favourite basketball player is Kobe.Tom is in our school basketball team.Every Friday afternoon,he plays basketball after class.&& Daniel is Tom’s friend.He is not good at basketball,but he is very good at football.Ronaldo is his favourite football player.Daniel is in the school football team.He plays footbal l with his friends every Tuesday afternoon.1.What sport is Tom good at?_____________________________________________________________2.Who& is Tom’s favourite basketball player?________________________________________________________________3.When does Tom play basketball?& _____________________________________________________________________4.Is Daniel good at basketball?_________________________________________________________________5.Who is Daniel’s favourite football player?________________________________________________________________________八.首字母填空(5分)Look at the woman i&& 1&& a yellow coat. She is my t&& 2& . She t&& 3&&& us English. She is a good teacher. H& 4&&& name is Li Bing . Her bike is red. It’s u&& 5&&& the tree. Her brother, Li Dong wears a pair of g&& 6& . His bike is b& 7&& . Their f& 8&&& are Jack and Mike. They are E&&& 9&& . My teacher Li Bing and their friends a& 10&&& at school now.1. ___________&&& 2. ___________&& 3. ___________&& 4. ___________&& 5. ____________6. ___________&&& 7. ___________&& 8. ___________&& 9. ___________&& 10. ___________九.句子翻译(5分)1. 欢迎来到七年级一班。___________________________________________________2.我们经常在电视上观看篮球比赛。____________________________________________________3.我希望他的梦想变为现实。____________________________________________________4. 它使我感觉很棒。 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ____________________5让我带你参观一下。____________________________________________________
十.书法考查,认真抄写(5分)Hello, I’m Daniel. I like my new school. It’s very big and beautiful. There are about 7000 teachers and students. We all work hard. My best friend is Simon. I like all my lessons. I enjoy reading and playing football. I also enjoy swimming. After school we often play together. I enjoy my school life.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &材料及答案Ⅰ听对话回答问题(10分)听下面10段对话,每段对话后有一个小题,从题中A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。听完每段对话后,你都有5秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话读两遍。1. M: My cousin likes playing football.& W: Oh, I know. He is a member of our school foo tball team.2. W: Good morning, Mr Wu. What time is it?& M: It’s fifteen past seven.3. M:& What club is Kitty in at school? W: She is in the Dancing Club.4. M: Is the girl Amy?W: No. Amy has long hair and often wears glasses.5. M: Nice to see you again, Sandy.W: Nice to see you again, too, Simon. Come and meet my cousin, Xiaofang.6. M: How old is your father, Kitty?W: My parents are 40 years old, and I’m 14 years old.7. M: Are you Simon in Class 1?W: No, I’m Daniel in class 2.8. W: What is that?M: It is my lovely dog.W: How old is it?M: It is two years old.9. M: There are 38 students in Sandy’s class.W: Are they all Chinese students?M: No, three of them come from England.& 10.M: Wei Hua, what day is it today?W: It’s Wednesday.M: Oh, we will have a computer lesson tomorrow.Ⅱ听对话和短文答题(10分)听下面两段对话和一篇短文,每段对话和短文后有几个小题,从题中A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。你将有时间读各个小题,每小题5秒钟,听完后,每小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话和短文读两遍。听第一段对话,回答11-12小题W: Hi, Simon!M: Hi, Alice.W: Where is Daniel?M: I don’t know, but he often goes to the Football Club after class.W: Oh! Is he a member of the Football Club?M: Yes, he is very& tall. He is good at sports.W: I want to join Women’s Football Club, too. Can I join it?M: Then you can ask Mrs. Wu. She’s over there. She wears glasses& and has long hair.W: The short teacher?M: No, the tall teacher.W: Thank you.听第二段对话,回答13―15小题M: Hello, my name’s Simon. What’s your name?W: I’m Kitty. Where are you from?M: I was born in Nantong. Which class are you in?W: I’m in Class 5. what about you?M: Oh, we are in the same class. Do you like playing computer games?W: Yes. What do you like?M: I like listening to music. Can you play badminton with me now?W: Great! Let’s go.听短文,回答16-20小题 Jan is English. He speaks English, Japanese and Chinese. He is studying at a school in Shanghai. He has four classes in the morning and two in the afternoon. He loves sports, but he doesn’t like Maths. On Friday afternoon, he often plays football on the playground. He usually stays at home and does his homework on Saturdays. On Sundays, he sometimes plays games with his Chinese friends. His father is working in Shanghai. He teaches English. Jan and his father are very happy here. 文 章 来源 莲山 课件 w w w.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?请问人教版七年级上册英语听力MP3下载在哪里有?_百度知道
请问人教版七年级上册英语听力MP3下载在哪里有?
我有更好的答案
急求“教育科学出版社2013版七年级英语同步听力上mp3”_百度知道
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
七年级上册英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁学年人教版七年级上期中考试英语试题及答案(含听力mp3)-免费下载