A Personalthe scarlet letterr.好...

阅读下面短文,从短文后所给各题的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。Amanwhoknowshowtowriteapersonalletterhasaverypowerfultool.Alettercanbeenjoyed,readand36.Itcansetupawarmconversationbetweentwopeoplefarapart(远离的);itcankeepa37withverylittleeffort.Iwillgive38.AfewyearsagomyolderbrotherandIwerenotgetting39.Wehadbeencloseas40buthadgrownapart.Ourmeetingswerenot41;ourconversationwasfilledwithandeveryefforttocleartheairseemedtoonly42ourmisunderstanding.Thenhe43asmallislandintheCaribbeanandwe44touch.Onedayhewrotemealetter.Hedescribedhisislandanditspeople,toldmewhathewasdoing,saidhowhefelt,andencouragedmeto45.Rereadingtheletter,Iwas46byitshumor(幽默)andcleverexpressions.ThesewereallqualitiesforwhichIhad47respectedmyolderbrotherbut48henolongerhadthem.Ihadneverknownhecouldwriteso49.Andwiththatoneletterwebecamefriends50.Itmightneverhaveoccurredto51towritemeifhehadnotbeeninaplacewheretherewereno52.Forhim,writingwasanecessity.Italsoturnedouttobethebestwayforustogetbackintouch.Becauseweliveinanageof53communication(通讯),peopleoften54thattheydon’talwayshavetophoneoremail.Theyhavea55.Andthatistowrite.36.A.receivedB.rewrittenC.returnedD.reread37.A.recordB.promiseC.friendshipD.secret38.A.anexampleB.alessonC.anexperienceD.atalk39.A.throughB.togetherC.alongD.away40.A.brothersB.childrenC.fellowsD.classmates41.A.normalB.necessaryC.pleasantD.possible42.A.deepenB.startC.expressD.settle43.A.touredB.stoppedoverC.reachedD.movedto44.A.lostB.keptinC.neededD.gotin45.A.thinkB.writeC.enjoyD.read46.A.drivenB.beatenC.surprisedD.honored47.A.neverB.seldomC.sometimesD.once48.A.realizedB.judgedC.thoughtD.expected49.A.wellB.oftenC.muchD.soon50.A.laterB.anyhowC.tooD.again51.A.usB.anyoneelseC.someoneD.mybrother52.A.mailservicesB.transportservicesC.phonesD.relatives53.A.poorB.easyC.popularD.busy54.A.believeB.decideC.argueD.forget55.A.habitB.choiceC.methodD.plan36-40DCACB41-45CADAB46-50CDCAD51-55DCBDB山西省曲沃中学学年高二下学期第一次月考英语试题答案
36-40 DCACB? 41-45 CADAB? 46-50 CDCAD 51-55 DCBDB相关试题> 问题详情
A man who knows how to write a personal letter has a very powerful tool.A letter can be enjoyed,read
悬赏:0&答案豆
提问人:匿名网友
发布时间:
A man who knows how to write a personal letter has a very powerful tool.A letter can be enjoyed,read and&21.&It can set up a warm conversation between two people far apart(远离的);it can keep a22&with very little effort.I will give&23 .&A few years ago my older brother and I were not getting24&We had been close as25&but had grown apart. Our meetings were not26; our conversation was filled with ar and every effort to clear the air seemed to only27&our misunderstanding. Then he28&a small island in the Caribbean and we29&touch .One day he wrote me a letter. He describeb his island and its people, told me what he was doing,said how he felt,and encouraged me to30&. Rereading the letter, I was31&by its humor(幽默)and clever expressions,These were all qualities for which I had32&respected my order brother but33&he no longer had them.I had never known he could write so34&.And with that one letter we became friends35.It might never have occurred to36&to write me if he had not been in a place where there were no37&,For him, writing was a necessity, It also turned out to be the best way for us to get back in touch.Because we live in an age of38communication(通讯),people often39&that they don’t always have to phone or email. They have a40&. And that is to write.21. A.received&&&B.rewritten&C.returned&&&&&D.reread22.A.record&&&&&B.promise&&C.friendship&&&&D.secret23.A.an example&B.a lesson&&C.an experience&D.a talk24.A. through&&&&B.together&C.along&&&&&&&&D.away25.A.brothers&&&&B.children&&C.fellows&&&&&&D.classmates26.A.normal&&&&B.necessary&&C.pleasant&&&&D.possible27.A.deepen&&&&B.start&&&&&&&C.express&&&&D.settle28.A.toured&&&&&B.stopped over&C.reached&&&D.moved to29.A.lost&&&&&&&B.kept in&&&&&&C.needed&&&&D.got in30.A.think&&&&&&B.write&&&&&&&C.enjoy&&&&&&D.read31.A.driven&&&&&B.beaten&&&&&C.surprised&&&&D.honored32.A.never&&&&&B.seldom&&&&&C.sometimes&&&D.once33.A.realized&&&&B.judged&&&&&C.thought&&&&&D.expected34.A.well&&&&&&B.often&&&&&&&C.much&&&&&&&D.soon35.A.later&&&&&B.anyhow&&&&&C.too&&&&&&&&&D.again&36.A.us&&&&&&&B.anyone else&&C.someone&&&&D.my&brother37.A.mail services&B.transport&&C.phones&&&&&D.relatives38.A.poor&&&&&B.easy&&&&&&&&C.popular&&&&&D.busy39A.believe&&&B.decide&&&&&&&C.argue&&&&&&D. forget40.A.habit&&&&B.choice&&&&&&C.method&&&&&D. plan
我有更好的答案
论文写作技巧
请先输入下方的验证码查看最佳答案
图形验证:
验证码提交中……personal letter是什么意思,词典释义与在线翻译:
a letter dealing with personal affairs
personal letter的用法和样例:
My personal letters got muddled up with a batch of circulars.
我的私人信件和一批通知混在一起了。
A means, such as a personal letter, of presenting one person to another.
介绍方式将一人介绍给另一人的方法,例如通过私人信件
personal letter的海词问答与网友补充:
personal letter的相关资料:
相关词典网站:委托购买信用证
给某人写信
特定授权信用证
热望收到你的回信
感谢款待的信
更多收起网络短语
a metric unit of length equal to one ten billionth of a meter (or 0.0001 micron); used to specify wavelengths of electromagnetic radiation
any of several fat-soluble vitamins essenti prevents night blindness or inflammation or dryness of the eyes
one of the four nucleotides used in building DNA; all four nucleotides have a common phosphate group and a sugar (ribose)
(biochemistry) purine base found in DNA and RNA; pairs with thymine in DNA and with uracil in RNA
the basic unit of electric current adopted under the Systeme International d'Unites
the 1st letter of the Roman alphabet
the blood group whose red cells carry the A antigen
以上来源于:
Please write me (a letter).
请给我写信。
Can I (write)a (letter)?
我能写一封信吗?
To read words that are new to us, we have to learn to associate a visual stimulus (a letter, or grapheme) with its corresponding auditory stimulus (the sound, or phoneme).
要认识新字,我们必须把视觉刺激(字母或字符)与其相应的听觉刺激(声音或音素)联系起来。
Sony sent a long(ish) letter to a Congressional subcommittee yesterday ( view it here), but it is still rather lacking on specific advice.
From the opening (a summoning of the "Ghost of Congo Square") to the end (a personal letter called "Dear Mom"), this recording reveals what many jazz fans know: Blanchard is a powerful storyteller.
As a result of this, rather than the time to write a letter (as stated by the guest on your show today), I have not challenged the fine - is this fair?
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 personal letter 的文章

随机推荐