急,my english studyvery p...

七年级英语上册导学案
四、评价作业 一、选择 一、知识目标 ( )1. ―How are you, Miss Wang? A. Thank you. B. How are you, Mr. Lee? 【重要短语】 C. Fine, thank you. D. How do you do? Welcome to …欢迎到…来 ( )2. Good afternoon,_______. Have a nice day! 祝您一天愉快 A. Teacher Wang B. Wang Teacher Excuse me! 对不起,打扰了! C. Mr. Wang D. Wang Mr See you later! = See you soon! 等会儿见! ( )3. ―How _______your teacher? See you tomorrow 明天见! ―My teacher is fine, thanks. Good-bye! == Bye-bye! = Bye! 再见! A. are B. is C. am D. be Stand up. 起立 ( )4. ―Goodbye, Miss Zhao! A. Thanks. B. Thank you. Sit down. 坐下 C. Bye. D. How are you? 【重点句型】 ( ) 5.A: ―This is my picture ( 图画 ) . 1.Nice to meet / see you. = Glad to meet / see you. 很高兴见到你。 B:―It's very good.A:_________ 2.What’s your name? 你叫什么名字?(常用于官方或者对小孩子说话) A. Thank you. B. Yes, it is. My name is Maria. = I am Maria. 我叫 Maria。 C. Welcome. D. It's not good. 3. How do you do? How do you do? 你好!你好! (初次见面时打招呼使用) 二.从B栏中找出与A栏对应的答语 4. How are you? 你身体好吗? A B I’m fine / OK / well. Thanks. 我 很 好 , 谢 谢 ! 可 以 缩 略 为 : ( ( ) 1. Good afternoon, class. A. Yes, I am. Fine, thank you.) ( )2. Nice to meet you. B. I'm fine, thanks. Not bad, thanks. 不错,谢谢! ( )3. How are you? C. Good afternoon, sir. )4. Are you Liu Xing? D. Bye-bye. 5. This is Mary. This is Tom. 这是 Mary. 这是 Tom. (用于第三者介绍他人 ( ( )5. See you. E. Nice to meet you, too. 时) 三.阅读理解 【典型例解】 I'm Roy Green. I am a student. I study(学习)in Beijing Ren'ai International (国 ( )1. ―Welcome to Beijing! 际的) School. I'm 12. I'm in Class 10, Grade (年级)7. I like English and my ―____ A. Welcome to Beijing, too. B. Thank you. C. Fine, thank you. English teacher is Mr. Wang. I like him, too. I know English is important (重要 ( )2. Mom, this is my teacher, Miss Lin. Miss Lin, ____ 的). I will study it hard. A. thank you. B. how are you? C. this is my mom. 阅读短文,判断(T)误(F). ( )3. ―____ ( ) 1. I am a teacher. ―Fine, thank you. ( )2. I'm 12. A. How do you do? B. How are you? C. Are you Mr. Wang? ( )3. Miss Wang is my teacher. ( )4. ―____ you Mingming? ( )4. I am not in Class10, Grade 7. ―Yes, I ____. ( )5. I like English. A. A are B. Am; am C. A am仁爱版英语七年级学案 Unit 1 Topic 11 仁爱版 七年级 上 Unit1 Topic 2 Section A 导学案 设计者:胡宁 【学习目标】 1、学习新单词和短语: excuse, me, what, your, name, where, from, be from, Canada, the, no, not, she, he, Japan 2、讨论表示介绍的用语: (1)Where are you from? I’m from Canada. (2)Are you from Washington, DC? No, I’m not. (3)Is she Jane? Yes, she is. (4)Is he Li Ming? No, he isn’t. 【自学指导】 1、 单词短语: 原谅;宽恕 什么;怎么样 名字 在哪里;往哪里 来自;从;从??起 他 她 日本 加拿大 美国 英格兰 2、 句子,注意字母的大小写和标点符号。 打扰了,你叫什么名字? 你是简吗? 你来自哪里? 你来自日本吗? 我是迈克尔。 我来自中国。 很高兴认识你。 【合作探究】 小组合作,用 Section A 的句子和短语询问、了解自己的小组成员。 【当堂自测】 Ⅰ. 从第Ⅱ栏中找出与第Ⅰ栏相对应的答语Ⅰ ( ) 1.Where are you from? ( ) 2. Is Jane from Canada? ( ) 3.Are you from the USA? ( ) 4.Where is Yukio from? Ⅱ.用) am she Maria? 的适当形式填空 ( 5.Is is are Ⅱ A He’s from Japan. B No, I’m not. C Yes, she is . D No, she isn’t. She’s Jane. E China.3. A: he from Japan? B: No, he Ⅲ 句型转换。根据要求完成句子,一空一词。 1.Ann is from WashingtonD.C ( 对 问) . 2.I am from Toronto. (对划线部分提问) 3.Is she Maria? (做否定回答) 4.He is Li Ming. (改为一般疑问句) 5.Is he from Japan?(做肯定回答) Ⅳ.从方框中选择正确的句子补全对话。 A: Excuse me. Are you Mr.Green? B: Yes, 1 A: How do you do? Mr.Green. I’m KangKang. B: 2 A: Mr.Green, 3 ,Miss Lee. C: Nice to meet you, Mr.Green . B: 4 . A and C: Welcom to China. B: Thank you . C: Excuse me . Mr.Smith. 5 B:Yes, I live (居住) in New York.from the USA. 划 线 部 分 提A.How do you do? B. Nice to meet you, too. C. My name is John Green. D.Are you from the USA? E. this is my teacher.1. A:she Jane ? B: No,she .She Maria. A: Where she from ? B:She from Canada. 2. A: Where you from? B:I from Canada. A: you from Canada,too. B:No, I not. I from China.2 仁爱版 七年级 上 Unit1 Topic 2 Section B 导学案 设计者:胡宁 【学习目标】 1、学习新单词和短语: her, his, England, they, aren’t=are not 2、讨论表示介绍的用语: (1)What’s her name? Her name is Deng Yaping. (2)Where’s she from? She’s from China. (3)Are they from England? No, they aren’t. 【自学指导】 单词短语: 谁 他们 那时;当时;然后 古巴 英语的基本语调分为 和 两种,主要表现为语句末尾语 调的降和升,分别用语调符号 和 来表示。 【合作探究】 小组合作,用 Section B 的句子和短语询问、了解班级的其他同学的信息。 【当堂自测】 Ⅰ.判断下列句子的语调,用J升调,用L降调符号在句前括号内标出来。 ( ) 1. Where is he from ? ( ) 2.Are they from England ? ( ) 3.Yes,they are . ( ) 4.Excuse me .Are you Jane? ( )5. I am from China . Ⅱ.单项选择 ( )1. Where you from ? A is B are C am D be ( )2. Where she from ? A is B are C am D be ( ) 3. What his name? A is B are C am D be ( )4. 下列哪一组字母是“世界贸易组织” A. WWW B. WHO C. WTO D. SOS()5. 下列哪一组字母是“中华人民共和国” A. PC B. PRC C. CEO D. BBC Ⅲ 用括号内所给的单词的适当形式填空 1.This is my room. name is Rose. (she ) 2.This is Kangkang. is from China. Miss Wang is teacher.(he) 3.Jane and Kate from England. They very nice. (be) 4. Maria and mother from Canada? (be,she) 5. Kangkang and I from China. (be) 6.Excuse .( I ) 7.LiuYing from China and Maria Jones from the USA.(be) Ⅳ 句型转换。根据要求完成句子,一空一词。 1. LiuYing is from China. DengYaping is from China ,too. ( 合并成一句话) LiuYing DengYaping from China. 2. They are from Japan . (就划线部分提问) are they from ? 3.His name is Kangkang. (就划线提问) his name? 4. He is from China. (改为一般疑问句) from China. 5.He is John. (改成同义句) John. 6.Where is John from?(用 Canada 回答问题.) .3 仁爱版 七年级 上 Unit 1 Topic 2 Section C 导学案设计者:胡宁 【学习目标】 1、学习新单词: (1)学习基数词 0~10 zero, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten (2)学习其他新单词: telephone, number, it 2、谈论个人信息: What’s his telephone number? His telephone number is (010). 【自学指导】 1、 默写基数词 0~10 2、询问电话号码、身份证号码、传真号等用句型: 回答是: 【当堂自测】 一.把数字和英文连起来 2 nine 10 three 4 five 6 one 9 seven 8 ten 5 four 3 eight 7 two 1 six 二.句型转换。根据要求完成句子 1.玛丽来自哪里?来自美国。 Mary from? She is the USA. 2.她叫什么名字?她是 Jane. her name ? Jane. 3.他是杰克吗?不,他不是。 Is Jack? No, he . 4. 她叫什么名字? What is name? 5.他的电话号码是多少? What’s his ? 三. 完形填空 A: Excuse me. 1 you Liu Ming ? ( )1. A. Am B. Is C. Are B: 2 , I am. ( ) 2. A. No B. Yes C. Thank you A: 3 are you from ? ( ) 3. A. Who B. Where C. What B:I’m 4 Changsha. ( ) 4. A. from B. in C. to A: 5 Changsha in Hunan? ( ) 5. A. Am B. Is C. Are B:Yes, it is. 四.书面表达 发挥自己的想象编一个小对话。 提示:name, How are you? fine /well, be from China /Japan/Canada/England/the USA Maria: What’s your name? Jane: My name …仁爱七 年级上 Unit1 Topic2 Section D 导学案 学习目标: 1. 掌握本单元单词,重点短语及句型。 2. 通过合作探究,进一步巩固、牢记下列短语、句型。 are Maria and Jane. / I am Diana. 测试题: 一.根据句子意思写出单词,单词的首字母已给出。 1. Where are you f_______? 2. They are from C_______. 3. I'm a t_______. I'm at school. 4. He is from China. H_______ name is Kangkang. 5. Her name is Maria. S_______ is from Cuba. 6. ―W_______ is Beijing? ―It's here. 二.A 根据所给汉语提示填空。 1. ―_________you_________(来自 ) Canada? ―No, I'm not. 2. ―Where is she from? ―She___________________(来自 ) China. 3. ―Good evening ---____________(晚上好)! 4.______ ___________(这是) Wang Fen. 5. He is_________________(一个教师). B.根据要求完成句子 1. My name is Jane. (对划线部分提问) ______ _______ your name? 2. He is Yukio. (改为一般疑问句) _______________? 3. I'm Zhou Weilun. ( 改为同义句) ______ ______ ______ Zhou Weilun. 4. Is she Wang Mei ?(作肯定回答) _________, _____________ 三.用am, is , are 填空 1. I _______from China. 2. Her name_______ Jane. 3. They______ in England. 4._______ you from Washington D. C. ? 5. She _______a doctor. 6. ―Are you from Japan? ―Yes, I _______. 7. He _______a teacher. 8. His name _______ Michael. 9. ―_______he a student? ―No, he isn't. 10. What_______ her name? 四.单项选择 ( )1. What's _______name? A. he B. him C. her D. she ( )2. Mr. Black_______ from the U. S. A.4 A. is B. are C. am D. does ( )3. Maria and Jane_______ from Japan. A. is B. are C. am D. in ( )4. ―Where is Nanjing? ―It's _______Jiangsu. A. in B. on C. at D. for ( )5. ―Are you Jane? A. Yes, I'm. B. Yes, I am. C. I am. D. I'm. ( )6. ―_______ are you from? ―I'm from Nanjing. A. Who B. Where C. What D. How ( )7. _______is his name? A. Who B. Where C. What D. How ( )8. ―Is she Kate? A. Yes, she isn't. B. No, she is. C. Yes, she is. D. No, she aren't. ( )9. I am_______ China. A. to B. for C. at D. from ( ) 10. _______is in Canada. A. Toronto ( 多伦多 ) B. Tokyo ( 东京) C. New York D. Cuba ( )11. ―Where_______ they from? ―Maria_______ from Cuba and Jane _______from Canada. A. is B. are C. is D. are ( ) 12. ―Where is Washington D. C. ? ―It's in_______. A. China B. Japan C. Australia D. America ( )13. ―Good afternoon! A. Good afternoon! B. Good evening! C. Hello! D. Hi! ( ) 14. ―_______where are you from? ―I'm from Zhuzhou. A. Good morning, B. Good evening, C. Excuse me, D. Nice to meet you, 五.从B栏中找出与A栏各句相应的答语 A B ( ) 1. Are you from the U. S. A. ? A. No, he's Zhou Weilun. ( )2. Is she Jane? B. Yes, she is. ( )3. Where are you from? C. No, they aren't. ( )4. Where is he from? D. His name is Michael. ( )5. Is he Tom? E. No, I'm from Canada. ( )6. What's his name? F. They're from New York. ( )7. Are they from England? G. He is from Beijing. ( )8. Where is Nanjing? H. We're from China.( )9. Where are they from? I. It's in Jiangsu. ( ) 10. Good evening! J. Good evening! 六.阅读理解 My name is Maria. I'm from Cuba. This is my friend (朋友). His name is Michael. He is from New York. This is my teacher. Her name is Wang Fang. We call(称呼)her Miss Wang. She is from China. 1.阅读短文,选择正确答案 ( ) (1) What is the writer's(作者的) name? A. Cuba. B. Maria. C. Michael. D. Wang Fang. ( ) (2)Is Michael from the U. S. A. ? A. Yes, she is. B. Yes, he is. C. No, she isn't. D. No, he isn't. ( ) (3) Where is the teacher from? A. China. B. The U. S. A. C. Cuba. D. Japan. ( ) (4) Where is New York? A. It's in Canada. B. It's in England. C. It's in China. D. It's in the U. S. A.仁爱版 7 年级上 编制人 :常社强Unit 1 Topic 3 Section A 导学案 学校 :小店二中【学习目标】 : 1.字母 a 在开音节中的读音。 2.掌握基数词 11---20 的读音,拼写以及构成规律。 3.日常交际用语: Who’s that? That’s ……. How old are you? I’m ….years old. What class is he /she in? He’s /She’s in ….. What grade are you in ? I’m in …… 【自学指导】 : 1.自学 Section A 1,总结 11---20 的构成规律。 2.预习 Section 2a 、4a, 为课堂展示作准备。 3.通过 2a 、4a, 巩固 am, is ,are 用法. 【预习自测】 : 用 am, is , are 填空. 1. My name Li Ming. 2. This my teacher. 3. Excuse me. you Jane? 4. Ann from Canada. 5. Where he from?5 【当堂自测】 一.朗读下列基数词,然后按由小到大的顺序重新排列这些词。 Twelve, fourteen, seventeen , twenty , eleven, thirteen, fifteen, nineteen , sixteen, eighteen 二.单项选择。 ( ) 1. --class are you in? ----I’m in Class Five. A. What B. Where C. How ( ) 2. ---What’s name? --- Kangkang. A. my B. his C. her ( ) 3. ----Is this your mother? --- ,it .It’s her mother. A. No, is B. No, isn’t C. Yes, is ( )4. ---What’s your phone number? ----800-7658. A. It B. It’s C. Its ( ) 5 . ---How do you do ? ---. A. How old are you? B. How are you? C. How do you do? ( ) 6. ---What class are you in? ----. A.I am from Yueyang. B. In Class Two C. Grade Seven ( ) 7. ---How old are you? ----. A. B. Class Six C. Twelve ( ) 8 .---Are you in Class 3? ---. A. Thanks B. That’s all right. C, No, I’m not ( ) 9. --? ----It’s my sister, Amy. A. What’s your name? B. What’s that C. Who’s that ( ) 10. --is your father? ----He is 38. A. How B. Where C. How old 三.按要求改写下列句子,每空一词。 1. My English name is Mary. (对划线部分提问) English name? 2. I am twelve. (对划线部分提问) are you? 3. They are from China.(对划线部分提问) they from? 4. My phone number is 856-9878.(对划线部分提问) phone number? 5 . She is in Class Eleven.(对划线部分提问) class is she ? 四.根据对话内容,补全对话。A: Hello! B: 1 ! My name is Gina. A: I’m Jim. 2 . B: Nice to meet you , too. A: 3 are you in? B: I’m in Grade Seven. A; 4 are you from? B:I’m from Canada. A: 5 your phone number? B: It’s 800-7658. ( ) 1. A. Hi B. Thanks C. Sorry ( ) 2. A.How are you B. Nice to meet you C. How old are you ( ) 3. A. What class B. What grade C. What’s grade ( ) 4 .A. What B. How C. Where ( ) 5. A. What’s B. What C.How 【反思与总结】仁爱版 7 年级上 Unit1 Topic3 Section B 导学案 编制人: 常社强 学校:小店二中『学习目标』 1.学习字母 a, e 在单词 map, can, desk, pen 中的读音。 2.指示代词 this ,that 及一般疑问句的表达及其肯定和否定回答。 3.初步掌握不定冠词 a ,an 的用法。 4.日常交际用语: What’s this /that in English? It’s a/ an… How do you spell it? Is this /that a/an …? Yes, it is. No, it isn’t 【自学指导】 1.自学 1a ,掌握以上日常用语的意思及回答。 2.根据 1a, 完成 1b. 3.仿照 2a,就 2b 内容进行对话。 【预习自测】 。 请把下列词组译成英语。 1.一把尺子 2.一个苹果 . 3.一辆小汽车 4.一块黑板 . 5.一个橙子 6。一张课桌 . 【当堂自测】 : 一. 单项选择。6 ()1. ----What’s that in English? ---It’s car. It’s orange car. A. an B. an C. an ( )2. How old ? A. are you mother B. are your mother C. is your mother ( )3. This is English book. A,. a B. an C. / ( )4. Is that your ? A. a bike B. bike C. an bike ( )5. --- What class are you in ? ---- I’m in . A. Class Two, grade seven B. Class two, Grade seven C. Class Two , Grade Seven ( )6. --- do you spell orange? ----O-R-A-N-G-E, orange. A. What B. How C. What’s ( )7. ---What’s this? ----. A. Yes, it’s an egg B. It’s an orange C. It’s English car ( )8. ---Is this your book? ---. A. Yes, this is B. Yes, it is C. Yes, she is ( )9. ---What’s this English? ----It’s a pen. A. from B. to C. in ( )10.----That’ s apple. ----It’s good pen. A. an B. a C.a 二.给下列句子选择合适的应答语,将字母代号填入括号内。 ( ) 1.What grade are you in? A. It’s an apple. ( )2.Where are you from? B. I’m in Grade Seven. ( ) 3.What’s Jim’s phone number? C. I’m fine,thank you. ( ) 4.How are you? D. It’s . ( ) 5.Are you in Class Seven,Grade One? E. Yes, it is. ( ) 6.Is Miss Wang your teacher? F. Yes, I am. ( ) 7.What’s this in English? G. I am from Changsha. ( )8.Is this your eraser? H. No, she isn’t. 三.用所给的词填空,注意大小写。 old number class in an do an twelve your grade 1. What’s your telephone ? 2. How are you? 3. What’s that English? 4. ---What are you in ? ----I am in Class Two. 5. ---What are you in? ----I am in Grade One. 6. This is apple. That is orange. 7. What’s English name?8. How you spell your name? 9. ---How old is she? ----. 四.情景对话,每空一词。 A: Good morning! B: Good A: What’s name? B: My is Mary. are you? A: I fine, you. And you? B: I’ fine, . A:What’s this English? B:It’s a A: you spell it? B:Yes, I can. R-U-L-E-R,ruler. A: Thank you. 【反思与总结】!.仁爱版 7 年级上 Unit1 Topic3 Section C 导学案 编制人: 常社强 学校: 小店二中【学习目标】 。 1.掌握元音字母 a,e.o.u 在 these,those,cake,bus,box 中的读音。 2.学会用 what 引导的特殊疑问句表达及其回答。 3.日常交际用语。 What are these /those in English? They are…. Are these /those ………? Yes, they are . No, they aren’t. 4.初步掌握名词变复数的规则及复数的读音。 【自学指导】 : 1.自读 1a,掌握上述交际用语的意义及回答。 2,根据 1a ,完成 1b. 3.能够就第二部分进行回答。 【预习自测】 。 把下列单词变为复数形式。 1. it 2. this 3. that 4.book 5. cake 6. bag 7, is . 8. orange 9.boy 10. friend . 【当堂自测】 。 一.把下列词语翻译成英语。 1.一个苹果 2. 一个橘子 。7 3.十三个盒子 4.用英语 。 5.在同一个班 6.二十个好朋友 。 二.单项选择。 ( )1.---Are these his books? ----. A. No, they are no B. Yes, they are C. Yes, they’re ( )2. are . A. These , bus B. This , bus C. Those, buses ( )3 .Amy is American girl. A .a B. an C. the ( )4. are good friends. A. I and Tom B. Tom and me C. Tom and I ( )5. ---- do you spell watch? ---W-A-T-C-H, watch. A. What B. How C. Where ( )6 .- -is this in English? ---It is an orange. A. What B. How C. Where ( )7. ----Is it orange? ----Yes, it is . A. an B. a C. / ( )8. ---What are in English? ----They are apples. A. this B. these C. that ( )9. ---What are in English? ----They are cars. A. those B .that C. it ( )10. ---Are those orange? ---Yes, are. A. it B. you C. they 三.把下列句子译成英语。 1.它叫什么名字?她叫李梅。 2.他是哪里人 ?他是广州人。 . 3.她的手机(cell phone)号码是多少?是 . . 4.你在哪个班?我在一年级二班。 . 5.他们在同一个班级。 . 四.阅读下文,然后回答问题。 Jane is from Canada.She is twelve.Now she is in a high school in Beijing.She is in Class Eight, Grade Seven.Her telephone number is .Huang Hua is from Chengdu.His English name is Tom.He is in Class Three,Grade Seven.His telephone number is .They are not in the same class,but they are good friends. .1. Where is Jane from? 2. How old is Jane? 3. What class and what grade is Jane in? 4. What’s Huang Hua’s telephone number?. . . .5. Are Jane and Huang Hua in the same class? . 【反思与总结】仁爱版 7 年级上 Unit1 Topic3 Section D 导学案 编制人:常社强 学校:小店二中【学习目标】 1. 掌握字母 i , o, u 在开音节和闭音节中的读音。 2. 能够区别应用 this, that ,these ,those 3. 学会几个缩略词语的运用。 4. 日常交际用语 How old are you? I’m twelve. What class are you in? I’m in Class Four, Grade Seven What grade are you in? I’m in Grade Seven. Can you spell it, please? Yes,M-A-P ,map. Thank you /Thanks. That’s OK. You’re welcome. 【自学指导】 1. 两人一组练习 Useful Expressions. 2. 完成 3. 3. 根据第二部分内容,仿照第三部分,制作卡片。 4. 熟悉字母 i, o, u 在开音节和闭音节中的读音。 【预习自测】 英汉互译。 1.一个橘子 2.她的英文名字 3.用英语 4.在八年级二十班 5.十八个盒子 6.fifteen years old 7.phone number 8.an eraser. . . .8 9.how old 10.How do you do? 【当堂自测】 一.根据句子意思和首字母或汉语提示,填写所缺单词。 1.They are good (朋友)。 2.---How ( 年纪) is Lily? --- Seven. 3. They are .(苹果 ) 4.-What are (这些)? --They are (公共汽车 ) 5.What ( 班级)is she in? 6.What’s your telephone ( 号码)? 7. ---What’s this in E ? ---It’s a book. 8.Is that a ( 黑板 )? 9.David Beckham is from ( 英格兰). 10.Gao Mei is (十三 ) years old. 二,选择填空。 ( )1.都含有字母 Uu 的读音的选项是 。 A.Vv, Qq B. Qq, Ww C, Oo, Ww ( )2.全是辅音字母的选项是 。 A. Bb, Cc, Uu B. Xx, Vv, Ww, C, Oo, Rr, Zz ( )3.书写时两笔完成的小写字母是 。 A. d B , k C, p ( ) 4.--? ---B-O-X, box. A. How old are you B. What’s your phone number C. How do you spell it ( ) 5.---What are these In English? --. A. Those are boxes. B. These are boxes.f C. They are boxes ( ) 6.--? ---I am eleven. A.How are you B.How old are you C,How do you spell it ( ) 7.---What’s that? ---It’s egg. A. a B. the C. an ( ) 8.---Is this a toy? --. A. No,it is ( B .Yes,that is C. Yes,.it isC. Who’s that) 9.--? ----They are cars. A. What is that B. What are these ( ) 10.What grade are you ? A. to B. in C. from 三,按要求改写句子,每空一词。 1.This is a cake. ( 就划线部分提问)is ? 2.Wang Fei is in Class Seven.( 就划线部分提问) Class is Wang Fei ? 3.Is she in Grade Nine? (作肯定回答) ,she . 4.They are oranges.(就划线部分提问 ) they? 5.They are buses.(改为单数形式 ) a . 6.Is that a book?(作否定回答) No, . 7.My telephone number is . ( 就划线部分提问) is telephone number? 8.This is my friend.(改为一般疑问句 ) your friend? 9.I am in Class Thirteen.(改为一般疑问句 ) in Class Thirteen? 10.What’s this in English?(改为复数形式 ) What in English? 四.情景交际。 根据上下文选择下列选项完成对话,其中两项多余。 A: Good morning! B: . A: . B: My name is Li Ming. . A: I am fine,thanks. And you? B; I am fine, too. A: Excuse me, . B: It’s an apple. A: . B: A-P-P-L-E,apple. A: Thank you. B; You are welcome. 1. 2 . 3 .4. .5 . 五.阅读理解。 I am Huang Yan.I am a high school student.I am twelve years old. I am in Class One,Grade Seven.I am from Beijing. My mother and father are in Beijing now. My mother is a teather. She is thirty years old. My father is a doctor. He is athirty-two years old. I am in Changsha now.I have a good friend here.Her name is Luo Dan. She is thirteen years old.She is from Shanghai. We are in the same class. 请根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。 ( ) 1.How old is Huang Yan ? A. Twelve B. Thirteen C. Thirty9 () 2. Where is Huang Yan from ? A. Changsha B. Beijing C. Shanghai ( ) 3. How old is Luo Dan ? A. Twelve B. Thirteen C.Thirty ( ) 4.What class is Luo Dan in ? A. Class Two B. Grade Seven C. Class One ( )5. Is Huang Yan’s mother a teacher or a doctor ? A.A student B. A teacher C. A doctor 【反思与总结 】Unit2 Topic l I have a small nose. Section A 学习日标: 1.知识 (1) 学习 have/has 的用法。 (2) 学习形容词: small,big, right,round,long,wide, short. (3) 学习捕述人物的外貌。 2.方法: 通过猜测的方法学习人体部位的单词。 【阅读质疑自主探究】 一.走入新课 读 2a 和 3a 写出人体部位的单词和一些形容词。 二.阅读提示 1: 1.读 la 回答问题: Who is the boy? 2.从 la 和 3a 中,找出含有 bave/has 的句型,并说出他们的不同之处。 【训练检测 目标探究】 1.独立完成 3b 和 4。 2.根据首写字母或汉语提示补全单词。 ( l) This boy has a wide m_ . (2) He has long h_ 。 (3) You h _ round faces. ( 4) They have big____ (眼睛) (5)(我) ____ have small ears. 【迁移运用 拓展探究】 一.用 have 或 has 填空。 1.I small eyes. 2.She a brother and a sister. 3.They don’t a new car. 4.We small eyes. 5. Do you a knife? 6.It big ears. 二.补全对话。 A: ? B: Oh,She’s my friend. A: ? B. Her name is Joy. A: ? B: No,she is from England. A: ? B: She is twelve years old. A: ,but I have a small mouth. B :Yes,you’re right. Her mouth is wide.10 Section B 学习目标: 1.知识 (1).继续学习 bave/has 的用法。 (2).继续学习如描述人物的外貌特征。 (3)能识别并正确使用不同的语调。 2.方法: 用一张电影明星的照片学习描述人物的外貌特征。 阅读提示 1: 1.读 la,回答问题: (1) Who is your favorite movie star? (2) Does he have long hair? 2.读 la,找出含有 have/has 的句型以及他们的一般疑问句。 三.阅读提示 2: 2.根据录音跟读并模仿语调,完成 4 3.阅读 3 中的例子找出 IS,are 与 have,has 的用法以及他们的转换,同 时完成 3。 【训练检测 日标探究】 1.选用 be(is am are)或 have,has 填空。 (1). My hair____ short but her hair____ long。 ( 2).That girl____ big eyes and big ears (3).Her feet____big. (4).They____ round faces. 2.单项选择。 ( )1.---Is she from ? ----No, she is . A.the U.S.A. American B. China,America C.the U.S.A. ,Chinese D.Chinese,Chinese ( )2.Miss Lee is a teacher,and she has eyes. A. a big B, big C. a wide D. wide ( )3.--his hair short? ---Yes, it . A. Is, isn’t B. Does,doesn’t C.Is, is D. Does,does ( )4.Liu Fang is friend. A. good my B. my good C. a my good D. my a good ( )5.My favorite sport(体育)star is Yao Ming .He has . A. two big food B. two big feet C. big two foot D. big two feetSection C 学习目标: 1.知识 (1).继续学习 have/has 的用法以及他们的一般疑问句。 (2)能读懂描述人物的简单短文。 【阅读质疑自主探究】 一.走入新课 读 la 独立完成 lb 和 lc。 二.阅读提示 1: 1.读 la,回答下而问题并讨论 have/has 的一般疑问句。 (1) Does theboy have_ Yes, be does. /No, he doesn't. (2) Does the girl have_ Yes,she does./No,she doesn’t. (3) Do they bave_ Yes, they do./No,they don't. 2.阅读并独立完成 2。 【训练检测 目标探究】 句型转换。 1.He has long arms and legs.(改为一般疑问句) he long arms and legs? 2.They are from England.(改为同义句) They________England. 3.We are in different gjades.(用 same 改写不改变原意) We are____in_ __same____. 4.一 Do you and your sister look different'l(作否定回答) - No,________. 5.These are knives.(对划线部分提问) ___ _ these? 根据句意及首字母提示,补全单词。 1. I c from England. 2. I have a r face. 3. We are in the s school,but in d grades. 4.She has a small n . 5.Her hair is l .11 Section D 学习目标: 1.知识 (1)学习辅音 (2)复习 have/has 的用法。 【阅读质疑自主探究】 一,走入新课 1.读 3a 总结 have/has 烈及一般疑问句的用法,并造句。 2.根据录音完成 2,并仔细观察 2 中的图片,然后用 have/has 描述图中前 而的四名运动员。 二,阅读提示: 1.根据录音学习 1 中的辅音:/p/,/b/,/d/,/k/,/g/。 2.读 l 中的辅音:/p/,/b/,~,/d/, /k/,/g/,并总结辅音字母和辅音字 母组合 p,b,t,d,k,ck, c 和 g 的发音规律,并列举含有以上辅音字母和辅音字母组合的单词。 【训练检测 目标探究】 根据 3b 挖空填词。 1.Oh,I____. 2.Yes,____right. 3.Who is your____movie? ’ 4._ ___Bruce Lee. 5.Guess____. 6.I________ England. 7. We are____the____school, but in different class. 选用 be(am,is ,are)或 have/has 填空 。 1. I from Henan but he from Anhui. 2.My hair short but she long hair. 3.That girl big eyes and big ears. She very nice. 4. Her feet small and her hands small ,too. 5.They round faces. 根据所给汉语提示完成句子。 1.My eyes are big,but my ears are .( 小) 2.Wang Junfeng doesn’t have brothers ( 兄弟),but he has a (妹妹 ) 3.I ( 来自) England. 4.They have fi ve (小刀 ) 5.I (知道 ) you are ( 对的)Unit 2 Looking different Topic 2 What color is it? Section A 一.知识 1.学习一些表示颜色的词:black,blond,blue,pink.red' purple,brown,white, gray,green,yellow. 2.学习 have 句子的否定形式及 what 引导的特殊疑问句。 【阅读质疑自主探究 一.阅读提示 1: 介绍图片,听 P33 la 的录音,回答问题: (1) Where is Yukio from? (2) What color is Yukio's hair? 二.阅读提示 2: 找出重点短语和含有 have 的句子并总结 have 的用法。 【多元互动合作探究】 1.读 la,根据 la 完成 lb 表格。 2 分角色朗读 la. 【当堂检测】 一.翻译下列句子: (1)他的头发是什么颜色的?是棕色的。 。 (2)他们的眼睛是什么颜色的?是黑色的。 . (3)她来自哪里?她来自加拿人。 . (4)我们长的不一样。 . (5) The orange is orange.(对划线部分提问) ? 二.用 have 或 has 填空. 1 .I a book. 2. You a new car. 3. We new bikes. 4. They long hair. 5. The boys many friends. 6. She a round face. 7. He two pens. 8.Tom black eyes. 三.英汉互译。 1. 什么颜色 2.一年级五班 。 3. 看起来像 4.金黄色头发 。 5 look the same 6.give the letter to Jane . 7.I know her 8.short brown hair .12 Section C SectionB 学习目标: 一.知识 1. Learn new words and phrases: give,give_to. .,letter,like,look like,talj,will,l'Il,young,man,woman snowman 2.T 描述人的外貌特征。 二,方法 选择学生熟悉的人物形象做道具展开练习。 【训练检测目标探究 】 1.看课文图回答下列问题。 (l)Does the snowman have black eyes? (2)What color is his nose? (3)Does he have long arms? (4)Does he have hair? 2.选择: (l)Please the letter Tom. A.in B.to C.on (2)What color is the pen? It's _orange. A.a B./ C.an (3)What color it ? red. A.is,lt's B .are,lt 's C. are.They ' re (4)What does Kangkang look_ ? A.like B.likes C.liking (5)She _ red hair and short legs. A.have B.doesn't have C.don't have 学习目标: 一.知识 l.Learn some words about clothes: T-shirt,shoe,cap,coat' skirt,pants,dress 2.Learn how to describe a person's clothing. 3.Review What color is/are_? 二.学习重点: What color is/are?? The girl/the boy in... 阅读提示: 1.出示 la 中的图片和词汇,然后练连线。 2.Read the dialog in la and make similar dialogs using words in l. 3.谈论你的衣服特点,Using What color is /are_?然后找同学向大家汇报。 【训练检测目标探究】 L.听对话,找出图片中的孩子,完成 3. 2.填空. 然后练习对话。 A: What color this skirt? B: It' s 。 A: What color that bike ? B: It' s . A: What color these shoes? B:They' re____. A:What color those pants? B:They' re____. 3.连词成句。 (1). you , do, know, over , there , girl , the( .) (2). is, Bill, the, green, in , boy, a ,T-shirt ( .) (3).does, what, like, she, look(?) (4).look, this, please, at, photo ( .)13 Section D 学习目标 : -.知识 (l)But you look the same. (2)Please give this letter to Maria. (3)Oh I see. (4)1'II give it to her. (5)The girl in yellow is Maria. (6)He's in a black cap and blue shoes. 学习重点: Review some useful sentences and wh-questions. 学习难点:These consonants are difficult for students. 【阅读质疑自主探究】 】阅读提示:Unit2 Looking Diferent Topic3 Whose jacker is this? Section A 学习目标: Talk about possessions: -ls this your cap? -No. it'S not mine. -Whose cap is it,then? -lt's Sally's. -Whose shoes are those? -They're our shoes. They're ours. 2。方法 名词性物主代词=形容词性物主代词+名词 学习难点:名词性物主代词 突破策略:抓住名词性物主代词大多数以 s 结尾的特点,与形容词性 物主代词相对照。 学习流程: 【阅读质疑自主探究】 一,阅读提示 1: 阅读教材 41-42 页内容找出物主代词。 二.阅读提示 2 1.读对话 1a 和 2a,找出含有 whose 的句子。 2.再读对话完成 2b 和 3. 【多元互动合作探究】 1.读 2a,小组讨论,总结名词性物主代词和形容词性物主代词的关系。 2.再读对话完成 2b 和 3. 【训练检测目标探究】 1.写出下列词对应的形容词性物主代词或者名词性物主代词。 my__一 yours___一 our his____her theirs 2.根据汉语提示完成句子。 (1) This dog is-. (他的) (2) This book is . (我的) (3) These are _ chairs.(我们的) (4) Those pens are____. (他们的) (5)_ is the cap?(谁的)l.Show a picture and the passage in2.Ss read it first,then listen and fiIJ in the blanks. 2.Read 2 and color the picture. [ V11 综合检测目标探究] l.句型转换。 (l)My T-shirt is yellow.(对划线部分提问) _ is your T-shirt? (2)Xiaoming's pants are blue .(对划线部分提问) What color Xiaoming's pants ? (3) They look different.(同义句) They don't 。 (4) He has a gray cap.(否定句) He_ a gray cap. (5)Do you have a ruler ?(作否定回答) . . (6).Do you know the girl in red?(改为陈述句) (7).Her new shoes are green. (对划线部分提问) (8).He has a good friend.(改为一般疑问句)14 SectionB 学习目标: 1.知识 Learn the possessives: I think it's Kangkang's/Li Ming's. 2.方法 名词所有格与物主代词相对照进行学习。 学习难点:名词所有格 【阅读质疑自主探究】 一,阅读提示 1: 阅读教材页内容找出 Kangkang's 郓 Liming's,并总结他们的的用法。 二.阅读提示 2 1.读对话 la 回答下而的问题: Whose jacket is it? 2,再读对话完成 lb. 【训练检测目标探究】 写出下列句子的同义句。 l.This jacket is Kangkang's. 2.This jacket is yours. 3.This is my jacket. 【迁移运用拓展探究】 总结名词所有格与物主代词的用法的异同点。 . 【当堂练习】 根据汉语提示完成句子。 1.---Harry Potter is a nice book. --- I ( 认为 ) you are right. We like (喜欢) it. 2.My jacket is blue and white. ( 这件 ) is blue. 3.Monkeys (猴子 ) like eating ( 吃 ) (香蕉 ). 4.This (夹克衫 ) isn’t mine. It’s Peter’s. 5.这大衣你穿很漂亮。 This coat will on you. 6.这件夹克是谁的?是李梅的。 -----jacket is this? -----It’s . 学习目标:Section C一、知识 1. 学习描述人的外貌与衣着。 2. 复习物主代词和名称所有格。 3. 了解爆破音不完全爆破的情况。 学习重点: 描述人的外貌与衣着。 学习难点及突破策略: 学习难点:形容词性物主代词和名词性物主代词的区别。【阅读质疑自主探究】 一、 阅读提示 1: 1.阅读教材 la 中的内容,找出描述衣着和颜色的单词: 2. 再读 la,完成 lb。 二、阅读提示 2: 1.仔细阅读 la,回答下而的问题: (1) Where is Kangkang's new classmate from? (2) Do they look different? (3) Whose T-shirt is red? (4) Whose shoes are black?2.完成 2。3.听录音并跟读完成 4。 【训练检测目标探究】 1.完成根据 la 编成的对话。 K: Hello. Si. Si: HeIJo, Kangkang. K:I have a new ①. Si: Where is he from? K: He is from 一(英国) . Si: What does he look ③? K: He has ④hair and ⑤ eyes. We look the same. Si: What color is his T-shirt? K: It's ⑥. Si: And what color are his pants and shoes? K: His pants are ⑦ and his shoes are ⑧ . 2.用所给单词的适当形式填空。 (1). - Whose dress is this?15 - It's____(I). (2). This bike isn't Mary's.____(she) is over there(在那边) . (3). Are those____(you) apples? (4).____(child) Day is on June lst. (5). These are our oranges. Those are____(their). (6). Mr. Gao is____(he) teacher. (7):~(Jim) parents are from the U.S.A. 3.句型转换。 分) (5 (1). They are books.(对画线部分提问) _____ are they? (2). She has black hair.(改为一般疑问句) ___ _ she____black hair? (3). Her skirt is ~LLow.(对画线部分提问) ___ _____ is her sk:irt? (4). Tom's face is round.(同义句转换) Tom________round face. (5). Does Mary have a rormd face?(作肯定回答) ___ ,she___ . 【迁移应用拓展探究】 学习链接: 写一篇小短文。描述 c 己的父母或同学。包括以下内容:年龄、来自 哪里、外貌和服装等,尽量运用物主代词。 Section D 学习目标: 一、知识 1、 .学习音标Ⅲ、 2. 复习物主代词和名称所有格。 3. 复习怎样描述人物。 学习重点: 复习怎样描述人物,物主代词和名称所有格。 学习难点及突破策略: 学习难点:音标的学习。 突破策略:运用录音机进行多次听读并总结。 学习流程:【阅读质疑自主探究】 一、走入新课 1. 请读黑板上单词 shirt shoes .shelf/television measure pleasure/China teacher chair /jacket message orange~ 2. 总结以上划线的字母组合在单词中的发音。 3. 跟录音机跟读,完成 1。 二、阅读提示 1: 听 2 中的短文,回答下列问题: (1) Where is the man from? A.China. B.Canada. C.Japam (2) How old is he? A.20. B.21. C.22. (3) What color is his hair? A.Red. B.Black C.Brown二、阅读提示 2: 1.仔细阅读 2.完成 2 中的表格。2.听录音,把物品。与物主相匹配,完成 3。 【目标探究】 1.用适当的物主代词填空。 (1)-Excuse me, Tom. Is this ① cap? -No. ② is blue.I think it's ③ . -Kangkang, is this yellow cap(D ? -Yes, it's ⑤ cap. (2)-Whose bags are these? -I think they are(D . -Excuse me. Are these bags ⑦ ? -Yes, they are ⑧ .The black one is Lucy's. The brown one is ⑨ . 2.从 II 栏中找出 I 栏问句的答语。 (l)ls this cap yours? a.They are ours. (2)Wbose eraser is this? b.Yes, it's mine. (3)What color is this jacket? c.No, they aren't. (4)Wbat does he look like? d.Ithink it is Kangkang's. (5)Are these her apples? e.It's blaclc16 (6)Whose apples are these? eHe has a round face. 3.用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空。 have I her different book (1). Mom help____find my friend Jim, please. (2). This bike isn't mine. It's____. (3). Mike and I are in the same grade, but we are in____classes. (4). He____a round face and short bair. (5). What color are those____?Unit 3 Getting together Topic 1 Does he speak Chinese ? 备课人:田银茹 Section A 学习目标: 1. 知识 1) 学习关于请求和喜好的功能用语。 2) 继续学习一般现在时。 2. 方法:问答法 学习重点: 掌握表示请求及喜好的功能用语。 学习难点及突破策略: 学习难点:新单词 could 和 problem 的用法 【阅读质疑,自主探究】 阅读提示 1 1. 阅读教材 53―54 页的内容找出下列词汇. could ,tell , sure, pen pal ,speak, some ,poor, with,help sb with sth , problem, pet ,often, want 阅读提示 2: 1.读对话 1a,回答下面的问题。 1)Where does Jane come from? 2)Whose Chinese is poor? 2.读对话 1a 找出下面的重要句型并找出你不懂的其他问题。 __Excuse me ,could you please tell me your name? __Sure. __Do you like Chinese?__Yes,I do. __Could you help me with it? __No problem. 3.再读对话 1a 完成 1c. 【训练检测,目标探究】 1.根据首字母和句意补全单词 1)My English is very p_________ could you help? 2)----Could you help me to study English? ----- No p_____. 3) We s_____Chinese in China. 4) ----Could you t_____me youy phine number? ---- S_____ 2.单项选择. 1) ----Could you help me_____my English? ( ) -----Sure. A. in B.with C.study D.B or C 2).----Do you want to study Chinese? ( ) ----Yes.___. A.you do B.he does C.I do.D.she does 3).She____her pet very much. ( ) A.like B.likes C. to like D.liked 4).-____you want a pen pal? ( ) A.Are B.Do C. Does D.Have 5) Liu Jun and Zhang Hua have books. ( ) A. a B. some C. any D. an 6). My Chinese is poor. Could you help me it? ( A. with B. in C. on D. at 7).I English ,but she Chinese. ( ) A. speak B. speaks C. speak D. speaks 8)They speak Chinese. ( ) A. are B. do C. aren’t D. don’t 9)---Do you like English people? ( ) --- Yes,I . A. like B. am C. don’t D. do)17 Section B 学习目标: 1. 知识 学习一般现在在时第三人称单数的疑问句极其答语。 2. 方法 对比法学习第三人称单数动词形式的变化。 学习难点及突破策略: 学习难点:一般现在在时 第三人称单数动词形式的变化。 突破策略:通过一般现在时的动词原形和第三人称单数的对比来学习。 学习流程: 【阅读质疑 自主探究】 一. 走入新课 请找出 sectionB1a 中一般现在在时的句子并写在下面 ____________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________ 二.阅读提示 1: 1.阅读材料 55 页内容找出下列词汇: Live say visit great wall the Great Wall 阅读提示 2: 1. 听 1a 回答下列问题: 1) Does Sam speak Chinese ? 2)Does he live in England? 3)Does he want to visit the Great Wall? 2 .读对话 1a 找出句中的动词的第三人称单数和动词原形对比,总结其构成 规则. ________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________ 1.两人一组补全 1b 对话,核对答案,完成 1b. 2.小组合作做 part 4. 【训练检测 目标探究】 1.单项选择 1)---Where does he ________? ---She lives in England. A. Lives B. liveC. live in D. lives in2---Does he speak Chinese? ---____.He speaks English. A.Yes, he does B. No,he doesn't C.Yes,he doesn't D.No,he does 3).----________is the letter from? ________From my pen pal in Canada. A.Where B.Which C.What . D.Who 4). He _any friends here,but I have some. have B.has C.doesn't have D.have no 5)Where ____Lily come from? Do B. is C. does D. are 2.句型转换 1).The letter is from my pen pal ______ ____ the letter____? 2) Juanjuan has some friends. ____Juanjuan ____ ____ friends?(变为一般疑问句) 3) Her English is not very good .( 改为同义句) Her English ___ very _____. Section C 学习目标 1. 知识 1)运用一般现在时谈论个人情况及喜好. 2)学习人称代词的用法. 2. 方法 练习和比较 学习难点及突破策略: 学习难点: 人称代词主格和宾格的用法。 突破策略: 通过练习和比较掌握人称的主格和宾格。 学习流程: 【多元互动 合作探究】 一.走入新课 1.欣赏并学唱一首英文歌 The More We Together。 2.请找出 Jane 的个人信息,完成下列表格。 Name: Age: From: Class: Grade: Phone number:18 二.阅读提示 1 阅读材料 57 页内容找出下列词汇 many lot a lot all not...at all so study each other little a little them very much very much 三.阅读提示 2 1.默读课文 1a,完成 1b,然后核对答案. 2.读 1a,画出下面的重点句子并翻译。 She speaks English . She comes from Canana. Many students in our class like English a lot, but I don't like it at all. We help each other 【多元互动 合作探究】 1)两人一组操练 2 中的对话,完成 2 2)听录音 3a,两人一组对话,然后写下表达个人喜好的短语,完成 3b。 ________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________ 【训练检测 目标探究】 一.填出适当的单词 Jane is my good friend, ______ from Canana。 she She______ English, are we in the same class。 Many students in the class ______English a lot, I______ but like it at all. My English is______. So Jane often ______ me with it.And I often help her ______ Chinese. We help each other. 2. 用代词的适当形式填空 1) Please give______ the letter. _______is under the tree.(她) 2) ___want to learn English,could you help_____.(我) 3) A. Do ___ speak English? B. A little . So we often help____.(他们) That's Mr Li . ____is our teacher. We all like_______.(他) 3.根据句子意思及首字母提示,补全单词。 1). Can you speak English ? Yes,I can. But only a l . 2). Jane h me with my English. 3).Zhang Xing is one of my c .We study in the same class. 4).He doesn’t like English and his English is p .Section D 学习目标 1.知识 1)继续复习一般现在时。 2)复习人称代词的用法 学习重点 一般现在时和人称代词的用法。 学习流程; 【阅读质疑 自主探究】 一.走入新课 1. 表演 section c 中 2 的对话,复习人称代词的用法。 2.运用下列句型进行对话练习,注意含行为动词的一般现在时的疑问句极 其答语. Do you have/speak/live/like...? Does he /she have/speaklive 二. 阅读提示 1: 听 1 录音,学生跟读总结/tr/,/dr/,/ts/,dz/的读音。 三.阅读提示 2: 1. 读课文 2a ,根据 2a 判断正误,并核对答案。 2. 听录音 3a 和 3b 然后跟读,注意语音语调. 【当堂检测】 1?用所给词语的适当形式填空。 1) Maria________(want) to visit the Great Wall. 2) He __________(speak)English. 3) We __________(like) those pets. 4) Does Lily______(like)Canada? 2 选择正确的单词填空. 1)We are new here .Could you help__________(we/us) 2)Mr Liu is our English teacher.We like__________(she/ her) 3)_______are our good friends. We like___________(they /them) 4)Could you help _______find her bag?(she/ her) 5)Could you give the letter to__________?(I /me) 【迁移应用 拓展探究】 单项选择。19 ( )1. Liu Ying and are in Class One, Grade One. A. me B. my C. mine D. I ( )2.Let have a look. A. me B my C. mine D. I ( )3. Is the blue pen ? A. her B. his C. my D. your ( )4. ---Are English? ----Yes, are. A. we B. I C. we D. us ( )5. are twins. A. He and I B. I and he C. He and me D. I and you_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 1. (1) (2) (3) 2. 阅读对话 1a 和 2a 并回答下列问题。 Where are they ? What do Micheal’s parents do?What does Kang Kang’s mother do ?读对话 1a 和 2a,画出重点句子并翻译。―She is a teacher.What does your mother do?What do your parents do?―They are both office workersGlad to meet you.―Glad to meet you, too.Unit 3 Getting together Topic 2 What does your mother do? Section A 学习目标: 1.知识 (1)学习关于工作的单词。 doctor, worker, driver, farmer, cook, nurse (2) 学习别的新单词和短语。 kid, glad, seat, have a seat, mother, father, parent, office (3)Talk about jobs,greetings and introductions:? 学习重点: 询问职业的表达法。 突破策略:设置一个场景 At Kangkang’s home 【阅读提示 合作探究】 ―、走入新课 出示 3a 的图片初步认识新单词并完成 3a A: What does he/she do? B: He/She is ….. 二、 阅读提示 1: 1. 找出下列单词及词组。 doctor, worker, driver, farmer, cook, nurse , kid, glad, seat, have a seat, mother, father, parent, office 三、 阅读提示 2: 1. 阅读对话 1a 和 2a 并翻译下列词组 (1). 见到你很高兴 ( 2 ).就坐 (3).这是我的妈妈 (4).你妈妈是做什么的呢?( 5)我的父母亲都是白领Maria, this is my mom. _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 3.阅读 2a 完成 2b 【训练检测 目标探究】 . I am a teacher. (对画线部分提问) ______do you ______? 2. What do you do? (同义句) What ______ you? 3. It’s Jim’s bag. (对画线部分提问) _______bag ______it? 4. His sister is a nurse. (对画线部分提问) ______ ______ his sister _____? 5. 他们俩都是医生。 They _____ ______ ______. 【迁移应用 拓展探究】 ―、 二、 学习链接 2: 怎样根据职业介绍他人?SectionB学习目标: 1.知识 1. Learn some new words and a phrase: work, hospital, on, farm, on a farm, drive 2. 谈论工作和地点。 (1)―What does the man do? ―He’s a doctor. (2)―Where does he work? ―He works in a hospital. 学习重点:20 谈论工作及工作地点。 学习难点及突破策略: 学习难点: 职业与工作地点的结合。 突破策略: 利用挂图进行配对练习。 学习流程: 【阅读质疑 自主探究】 ― 、走入新课 根据提示词询问职业编写对话:driver farmer A: What does your father do ? B: He is a A :Where does he work?Make a survy . Ask your classmates about their parents’jobs and workplaces. Then complete the table. Person What does he/she do? Where does he/she work?nursedoctor student二、 阅读提示 1: 1. 听录音 1a 并猜测 hospital 的意思然后翻译 1a。 2. 读对话 1a 并背诵。 3. 反复练习 1b 并注意介词短语 in a school on a farm in an office。 【多元互动 合作探究】 1.完成 2 然后讨论并完成将职业和职业特征连接。 farmer works in the hospital driver teaches at school cook works on the farm nurse drives a bus doctor works in an office office worker studies English student works in the kitchen(厨房) teacher looks after patients(病人) Example: doctor―works in the hospital 2.听录音完成 3 【训练检测 目标探究】 将下列词的正确形式填到横线上 farm hospital drive cook work There are four people in Li Ming’s family ,his father ,mother ,sister and he . His father often drives a bus ,so he is a___.His mother is a____ . She ____ on a farm .She is hardworking (勤劳的) kind .She often cooks in the kitchen .so and she is a _____. What does his sister do ? Oh ,she is a nurse .She works in a _____. 【迁移应用,拓展探究】 ―、 学习链接 1:XiaoHua Xiao Hua’ s father Xiao Hua’ s mother 二、学习链接 2: 英语中怎样询问他人的职业以及职业特征呢? _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________Section C 学习目标: 1. 知识 (1)学习关于家庭成员和亲戚的单词。 aunt, uncle, brother, grandparent, cousin, daughter, son (2)学习其他新单词和短语。 family, sofa, tree, family tree 2. 方法 出示全家福介绍家庭成员的关系。 学习重点: 1. 家庭亲戚关系的单词识记。 2. 介绍家谱。 学习流程 【阅读质疑 合作探究】 一、 走入新课 请根据职业及工作特征介绍全家福,并想其它的方法。 This is my mother .She is a teacher .She works in a school .The man in blue is my father He is a doctor .He works ….. _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 二、 阅读提示 1: 阅读教材 65-66 页找出下列词汇并翻译。 aunt, uncle, brother, grandparent, cousin, daughter, son , family, sofa, tree, family tree 三、 阅读提示 2: 1.读对话 1a 回答下列问题。 (1)Is the young woman in yellow his mother?21 (2)Is the young man in green his uncle? (3)Who are they on the sofa? 2.读对话 1a , 画出 1a 下面重点句子并翻译。 (1) This is a photo of my family. (2) Who’s the young woman in yellow? (3) Who are they on the sofa? (4) I have a big family. 2. 根据关键词复述 1a 对话。 a photo of ―― woman in yellow ―― woman in red ―― man in a green T-shirt ―― on the sofa ―― big family 3.读 1a 完成 1b ,1c。 【训练检测 目标探究】 1. 翻译下列句子。 (1) 穿红色衣服的是谁? (2) 我爸爸的弟弟是叔叔 (3) 妈妈的姐姐是姨 (4) 我父母的父母是祖父母 2.根据介绍制作家谱。 My name is Jack. I am a boy. I’m 12 years old. I’m a student. My father is a doctor. My mother is a teacher. My aunt and uncle are both office workers. They have a daughter. I have a little sister. My little sister is four years old. She is at home with my grandparents. _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 【迁移应用 拓展探究】 一、学习链接 1: 采访同学,然后完成下表并根据表格写一篇短文介绍别人的家庭。 Name _ _ _’s Family _ _ _’s Family ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 二、 学习链接 2: 你会根据他们的职业、工作单位、与你的关系等情况介绍你的家人吗? Relation Age Job Workplace学习目标: 1. 知识 (1) 学习新单词和短语。 happy, teach, only, after, look after (2 学习下面的音标。 /m/, /n/ , M?M, /l/ 2. 方法 用列举法让学生自主学习,组内探究,总结。 【阅读质疑 自主探究】 一、 走入新课 在 2a 中找出含有职业及职业特征的句子。 ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――― ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――― ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――― 二、 阅读提示 1: 1. 阅读 2a 找出下列词汇及短语并翻译。 happy, teach, only, after, look after 2. 下列每组单词中都有一个相同的音素,读一读,你能找到吗? arm, mother, home, from, no, in, and, son, aunt, knife, England, thank, sing, long, pink, leg, blue, ruler, class, girl 三、 阅读提示 2: 1. 读 2a ,完成 2b。 2. 快速阅读短文,判断正误。 ( 1 ) Peter is twelve years old . ( ) ( 2 ) Peter's father is a teacher. ( ) ( 3 ) Peter has a little sister. She is only4 years old . ( ) 3. 读 2a,画出下面重点句子并翻译 (1)I have a happy family. (2)My grandparents live with us and look after Rose at home. (3)Jack’s mother is in red. 【多元互动 合作探究】 1. 仔细读 1 和同学讨论并总结,然后试着读下面单词。 time, man, mine, movie, green, think, ten, find, know,SectionD22 think, young, English, sing, help, black, let, long, glass 2. 根据关键词复述 2a。 Peter―come from―twelve―student―Beijing―father―doctor―hospital― mother―teacher―school―Rose―four―grandparents―look after 3 .听录音完成 3 【训练检测 目标探究】 1.有哪些字母和字母组合能发出下面的音并列举出单词 /m/ MnM M?M /l/ 2. 对画线部分提问: (1) My parents are workers. do your parents ? (2) I am a student. do you ? (3) The man works on a farm. the man work? (4) They work in a school. they work? 【迁移应用 拓展探究】 一、 学习链接 1. Talk about your family photo and then complete the table. Family Age member Father mother Looks Clothes Job WorkplaceUnit 3 Getting Together Topic 3 What would you like to drink ? Section A 学习目标 : 1.知识 学习 Dwould like‖的运用。 2.方法 游戏法、情景法、练习法。 学习难点及突破策略: 学习难点:Would like 的正确运用。 【阅读质疑,自主探究】 一、走入新课 认识更多食品名词:water, vegetable, bread ,hamburger 并将他们分类, 完成 Part3 。 可数名词:banana 、eggs 、vegetables、hamburgers 不可数名词:milk、juice、 bread、fish、rice、chicken、water 二、阅读提示 1: 读 1a 找出下列词汇并翻译。 good idea 三、阅读提示 2: 再读对话 1a,试回答下列问题。 1)What would Michael like to have ? 2)Would Maria like some eggs ? 3) Would Jane like apple juice or milk to drink ? 【多元互动 合作探究】 1.分角色朗读对话 1a 并表演。 2.根据 1a 小组合作完成 1b。 Name Food Drink Michael Maria Jane 【训练检测 目标探究】 一、 听句子完成填空(2) 。 二.英汉互译。 1. what about 2.我也一样 。 3.给我些牛奶 4.would like .23 . 5.一些牛肉 6.apple juice,please. . 三.补全对话。 A. What would you like to eat? B. Well.I’d like some . A. Oh,fish is my favorite food,too.What your brother?What does he like to ? B. He likes and chicken. C. But there aren’t any hamburgers.I’m sorry. B. That’s OK. Give him some rice,please. C.OK.Food Drink Food Drink 2)完成 2b. Waiter : _______ I ________ your order , sir ? Customer : Fish and vegetable , please . Waiter : And something to _________ ? Customer: Orange juice , please . Waiter : OK . _______ a moment , please . 【训练检测 目标探究】 Jack, Tom, Jim and Ruth are from the U.S.A. They are Americans(美国人). Jack and Tom are brothers. Jim and Ruth are Tom’s son and daughter. So Jack is Jim and Ruth’s uncle. Jack is old. He likes milk. He likes bananas a lot, too. He and Ruth don’t like eggs at all. Tom likes milk a lot. He doesn’t like bananas at all. He and Jim like eggs. Ruth is a nice girl. She likes bananas. She doesn’t like milk at all. Jim is a driver. He likes eggs a lot. He doesn’t like milk. He likes bananas. 根据短文内容,完成下面表格。Section B学习目标 : 1.知识 继续学习 Dwould like‖ 。 2.方法 情景法、交际法。 学习重点 : 熟练用用 What would you like for dinner ? 学习流程: 【阅读质疑,自主探究】 一、走入新课 给出一些食品并询问 What would you like to have for breakfast / lunch / dinner ? 二、阅读提示 1: 读 1a 找出词汇 usually ,breakfast,lunch,supper,food, 三、阅读提示 2: 再读对话 1a,试回答下列问题。 1)Does Michael usually have milk and bread for breakfast ? 2)What about his supper ? _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________四、阅读提示 3: 读 2a 找出词汇:take … wait a moment 【多元互动 合作探究】 1)分角色朗读对话 1a 并表演,合作完成 1b . Example : A: What do you usually have for breakfast ? B: I usually have … . Name Item Breakfast Lunch SupperName Jack Tom Jim RuthFavorite food 31.______ milk 34.______ bananasLikes (喜欢的) milk 32.______ bananas bananasDislikes ( 不 喜 欢 的) eggs 33.______ milk 35.______Section C 学习目标: 1.知识 继续学习 Dwould like‖ 。 2.方法 情景法、交际法。 学习难点及突破策略: 学习难点:就餐用语在实际生活中的运用。 突破策略:练习法、情景法。 学习流程: 【阅读质疑 自主探究】 一、走入新课 给出 Part 3 食品并完成文章。24 My name is Hang Ying . I like ____ . I like ___ and ___ a little. I don’t like ___ .I like ___ and ___ very much . I don’t like ___ at all . My favorite food is _______. 二、阅读提示 1: 读 1a 找出词汇 Would you like … ? May I help you ? Why not … . Help yourself to … . Here you are . No, thanks . 三、阅读提示 2: 再读对话 1a,完成 Part2 问题。 ( ) Here you are . ( 1 ) May I help you, sir . ( ) 16 yuan , please. ( ) Yes, two hamburgers , please . ( ) No, thanks . ( ) Would you like something to drink ? 【多元互动 合作交流】 1)分角色朗读对话 1a 并表演。 2)完成 Part 4 .找出正确的答语。 ⑴ May I take your order ? a . A glass of apple juice, please . ⑵ What do you have for breakfast ? b.Good idea. I like vegetables very much. ⑶ Would you like to have dinner with me ? c. Rice and fish , please. ⑷ Would you like some bread ? d. I often have bread and milk for breakfast . ⑸ Why not have some fish and eggs ? e. No, thanks . I’d like some rice . ⑹ What would you like to drink ? f. Good idea . ⑺ What about some vegetables ? g. Yes, I’d like to . _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 【训练检测 目标探究】 根据 1a 完成对话。 -Good evening, sir. A table for two? -Yes, by the window, please. -This way, please. - __________ . -Good evening, please take your seats, gentlemen. Here are the menus.________ ? -I'll have a hamburger. What about you? -Some bread and vegetables , please. -Thank you . A hamburger , some bread and vegetables. Anything else ? -______________________________________? -That's a good idea. I love orange juice a lot . - Me , too. - Anything else ? - No, thanks . - ________________ .【迁移运用 拓展探究】Section D 学习目标 : 1.知识 复习Dwould like‖和就餐礼貌用语 。 2.方法 练习法、交际法。 学习难点及突破策略: 学习难点:熟练运用就餐用语 。 【阅读质疑 自主探究】 一、走入新课 补充 3a、3b 中的常用句子。 1)What would you like __________ ( have ) ? - I’d like some … . 2) Would you like ______ ( something / anything ) to drink ? 3) Would you like to have dinner with me ? - Yes, _______________ . 4) Help yourself _____ some fish . C Thank you . 5) What about some bread ? ________________ . 6) Why not ______ ( have ) some fish and eggs? - Good idea. 二、阅读提示 1: 读 2a 找出词汇并判断正误。 be kind to … ; be glad to … ; ( )Jane is from China . ( ) The letter is from Jack . ( ) Jane likes Chinese food a lot . ( ) Jane’s friends are all friendly to her . 三、阅读提示 2: 听音跟读完成 Part1 。 【多元互动 合作交流】 小组合作总结 Part1 中发音规则。 【训练检测 目标探究】 一.从方框中选出适当的句子补全对话,有两项多余。 Han Mei: Would you like to have supper with me? Jane: 11 (Han Mei and Jane are in a restaurant(饭店) in the evening.) Waiter: Welcome! 12 Han Mei: What would you like to eat, Jane?25 Jane: 13 I’d like some chicken and some rice. Han Mei: Would you like something to drink? Jane: 14 Han Mei: I’d like some fish, some rice and a glass of juice, please. Waiter: OK, forty yuan. Han Mei: 15 Thanks a lot. Waiter: That’s all right. A. What about you, Han Mei? B. Let me see. C. No, thanks. D. OK, I’d like to. E. Here’s the money(钱). F. May I take your order? G. What do you have? 二.A. 根据句意及首字母提示填词。(5 分) 1. What would you like to drink, milk or j____? 2. Would you like something to d____? 3. Tomatoes(西红柿) and cabbages are my favorite v____. 4. W____ you like to have dinner with me? 5. Han mei often h____ lunch at home. B. 用所给单词的适当形式填空。(5 分) 6. Do you want ________ (have) some chicken? 7. Jim likes many ________ (kind) of Chinese food. 8. He’d like ________ (chicken) for lunch. 9. I’d like two ________ (glass) of milk. 10. Many people like ____ (eat) out. 三..根据汉语意思完成下列句子。(5 分) 11.孩子们, 请随便吃些鸡肉吧。 Kids, ____ ____ ____ some chicken, please. 12.你想要些喝的吗? Would you like ____ ____ ____? 13.请给我两玻璃杯牛奶。 Please give me two ____ ____ ____. 14.晚餐要点什么?____ would you like ____ ____? 15.可以点菜了吗? May I ____ take your order?Unit 4 Having fun Topic 1 What can I do for you? Section A 学习目标: 一、知识 1. 学习数字表达法。 2. 学习一些购物时用到的句型。 (1)―What can I do for you, madam? ―I want to buy some clothes for my daughter. (2)―Can I try it on? ―Sure. (3)It looks very nice on you. (4)That’s fine. We’ll take it. (5)―Thanks a lot. ―Not at all. (6)―How much is it? ―It’s only seventy yuan. (7)―What about this one? ―All right. 学习重点: 数字表达法和购物交际用语。 二、方法 情景交际法。 学习流程: 【阅读质疑 自主探究】26 一、 走入新课 1.写出 1―20 的数词。 ________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________ ______________________ 2.(1)观察这两组数词在写法上的不同。 Group A Group B 12 twelve 20 twenty 13 thirteen 30 thirty 14 fourteen 40 forty 15 fifteen 50 fifty 16 sixteen 60 sixty 17 seventeen 70 seventy 18 eighteen 80 eighty 19 nineteen 90 ninety (2)小组成员讨论并自主归纳、总结十位数词的构词法。 3.听录音并跟读 2b 中的这些数词,注意单词的重读和音节,区别十几和 几十的数词读音上的不同,完成 2b。 4.听录音,完成 2c。 5.读 2a,总结D几十几‖和D几百几十几‖的数字表达法,完成 2a。 6.根据所给图片中实物的价格读出其数字。 二、 阅读提示 1: 1.听 1a 中的第一小段对话,回答下列问题: (1) What does the woman want to buy for her daughter? (2) Where are the clothes? 2.再听第二小段对话,回答下列问题: (3) What color is the coat? (4) What does Maria want to do? (5) How much is the coat? 二、阅读提示 2: 1. 仔细阅读 1a 中服务员与顾客之间的对话,找出服务员所说的关键句。 ________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________ 2. 再读 1a 中的对话,找出顾客相对服务员所说的关键句的答语。:________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________ 2. 跟录音机读 1a 中的对话, 注意语音语调。 3.四人一组操练 1a 对话, 并表演。 4. 两人一组参考 1a,完成 1b,然后进行替换练习。 【训练检测 目标探究】 1.把下面的数字译成英语。 26 ____________________ 34 ______________________ 41 ___________________58 ____________________ 62 ______________________ 73 _____________________ 89_____________________ 100 ______________________ 311 _____________________ 2. 根据汉语意思, 完成下面的英语句子 (1) 刘英的自行车在那边。 Liu Ying’s bike is ________ _________ . (2) 妈妈想为我买一个篮球。 My mother wants _______ _______ a basketball ________ me. (3) 我可以试穿这条裙子吗? May I ________ ___________ this skirt? (4) 他穿上这件衬衫很好看。 The shirt _________ very nice ________ you . (5) 他们有 900 张照片。 They have __________ __________ photos. 3. 从Ⅱ栏中选出Ⅰ栏句子的最佳答语。 Ⅰ Ⅱ ( ) (1) Thank you very much. A. Yes, please. I want a toy. ( ) (2) May I help you? B. All right. ( ) (3) How much is this pen? C. Thank you. ( ) (4) Your cap looks very nice. D. Not at all. ( ) (5) Let’s see a movie. E. Thirteen yuan. 【迁移应用 拓展探究】 学习链接: 四人一组,各组分别收集学生的文具,组成一个小柜台,由组员轮流扮演 店员和顾客,运用本课所学,模拟购物活动。并写出其中的一个购物对话 ________________________________________________________________27 Section B 学习目标: 一、知识 1. 继续学习关于购物的句型。 (1)―Can I help you? ―I’m just looking, thanks. (2)―How do you like the pants? ―They’re too long. (3)―What do you think of this green skirt? ―Oh, I don’t like it at all. (4)Well, I’ll think about it. Thank you all the same. 2. 学习一些表示建议的句型。 (1) Why not try on that pair? (2) How about the blue one? 二、方法 情景交际法。 学习难点: 表示建议的句型。 突破策略: 情景交际法。 学习流程: 【阅读质疑 自主探究】 一、 走入新课 1.按照 3 中的要求做游戏,复习数字。 2.听录音,写下玛丽父母想买物品的价格,完成 2a。 3.小组讨论并制定一个购物单,完成 2b 二、 阅读提示 1: 1.听 1a 中 A 部分的录音,并回答问题: (1) Does the boy want to buy anything? 2.听 1a 中 B 部分的录音,并回答问题: (2) What does the boy want to buy? (3) How does he like the pants? 3.听 1a 中 C 部分的录音,并回答问题: (4) What do they want to buy? (5) Does Jane like the green skirt? (6) Does Jane buy the blue skirt?二、阅读提示 2: 1. 仔细阅读 1a 中服务员与顾客之间的对话,找出服务员所说的关键句。 ________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________ 2. 再读 1a 中的对话,找出表示建议的句子。: ________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________ _____________ 【多元互动 合作探究】 1. 小组讨论所找出的表示建议的句子,然后总结成句型。 ________________________________________________________________ ____________ ________________________________________________________________ ____________ ________________________________________________________________ ___________ 3. 跟录音机读 1a 中的对话, 注意语音语调。 4.两人一组操练 1a 对话, 并表演,完成 1b。 【训练检测 目标探究】 1.从方框中选择适当的单词或短语完成下面的句子。 just, pair, madam, think about, all the same (1) Please give me that __________ of shoes. (2) Thank you ____________ . (3) Mike will ___________ that yellow T-shirt. (4) We are ___________ looking here. (5) Can I help you, ____________ ? 2. 根据上句完成下句,使两句意思相近或相同。 (1) How do you like this dress? What do you ________ _________ this dress? (2) Why don’t you drive a car? _______ _______ drive a car? (3) What about eating some apples?28 ________ ___________ eating some apples? (4) Can I help you? _______ can I do ________ you? (5) --- Let’s go to school. --- OK. --- Let’s go to school. --- _________ _________ . 3. 从方框中选择适当的选项完成对话,有两项多余。 A. It’s 240 yuan. B. It’s blue. C. Do you have a blue one? D. No, it isn’t. E. Yes, please. F. I’ll take it. G. It looks very nice. A: Hello! May I help you? B: (1) ______ I want a T-shirt. A: How about this one? (2) _______ B: Well, it’s nice, but I don’t like it. A: Look at this one, please. B: Oh, I don’t like the color. (3) _______ A: Yes, we do. Here is a blue one. B: How much is it? A: (4) ________ B: OK. (5) _________ Thank you. A: You’re welcome. 【迁移应用 拓展探究】 学习链接: 用一百元钱制定你的购物计划。列出你想要购买的东西的名称、数量、颜 色 和 价 格 。 ________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________Section C 学习目标: 一、知识 1. 继续学习关于购物的表达。 (1) --- Is that all? --- Yes, I think so. (2) --- Do you have any vegetables? --- I’d like two kilos. (3) Here you are./ Here it is. (4) How about some bread? 2. 学习询问数量的句型。 (1) --- How much salt do we need? --- Three bags of salt. (2) --- How many bottles? --- Six bottles. 二、方法 情景交际法。 学习重点: 购物交际用语和询问数量的句型。 学习难点及突破策略: 学习难点: 询问数量的句型。 突破策略: 习题练习法。 学习流程: 【阅读质疑 自主探究】 一、 阅读提示: 1.听 1a 中 A 部分的录音,并回答问题: (1)How much salt do they need? (2)How many kilos of apples do they need? (3)Do they have any milk? (4)How many bottles of milk do they need? 1.再读 1a,制作 Ben 的购物清单。 2.用自己的语言概括 1a。可以这样开头: Ben helps his father do some shopping. What do they need? They need __________________ _________________________________________________________________29 _________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________ 【多元互动 合作探究】 1. 读 1b 中的购物单,两人一组根据 1a 中的对话编一个类似的对话并 表演。 ________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________ 2.听 2 中的对话完成其表格。 3. 阅读 3a 中的对话,完成 3b。 4.讨论总结表达“想要??”的句式 ________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________ 4.再读 3a 将自己不理解的问题与周边的同学进行交流探讨。 4.四人一组分角色朗读 3a 中的对话,并表演。 【训练检测 目标探究】 1.用 how many/how much 完成下列句子。 (1) __________ rice do you want? (2) __________ hamburgers would you like? (3) __________ water is there in the glass? (4) __________ apples do they need? (5) __________ bags of rice do we have? 2. 根据汉语意思完成下面的英语句子。 (1) 你愿意和我一起去购物吗? Would you like ____

我要回帖

更多关于 my english study 的文章

随机推荐