Thewhose are theseLily's ph...

These are _______ desks.A.Ray or Lucys B.Rays and Lucy C.Rays and Lucys D.Ray and Lucy 填哪个
C.Ray‘s and Lucy’s
没有这个选项,该选哪个?
只能是这个选项了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求解答过程:用括号中所给词的适当
用括号中所给词的适当形式填空.
1. These are my_______(parent).
2. They are ______ ______(factory worker).
3. She ______(be)at the library.
4. Lily ________(不会)speak Chinese.
5. They are_______ ________( man teacher).
palnewmanmm318
1.parents&&&& 2.factory workers&&&& & 3.is&&&& &4.can’t&&&&&&&&5.men teachers
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码用所给代词的正确形式填空.1.These are _______ (he) brothers.2.That is ________ (she) sister.3.用所给代词的正确形式填空.1.These are _______ (he) brothers.2.That is ________ (she) sister.3.Lily is ________ (Lucy) sister.4.Tom,this is _______ (me) cousin,Mary.5.Now _____________ (her parent) are in America.6.Those ___________ (child) are ______ (I) father’s students.7.Do you know _______ (it) name?8.Mike and Tom __________ (be) friends.9.Thanks for helping ________ (I).10.________ (Ann安) mother is ________ (we) teacher.
以下是你要的正确答案,请认真学习.1.These are __his_____ (he) brothers.2.That is __her______ (she) sister.3.Lily is _Lucy's_______ (Lucy) sister.4.Tom,this is ___my____ (me) cousin,Mary.5.Now __her pare...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
his, her, Lucy's, my, her parents', children, my, its, are, me, Ann's, our.
1. These are his brothers2. That is her sister.3. Lily is Lucy's sister.4. Tom, this is my cousin, Mary.5. Now her parents are in America.6. Those children are my father's stu...
扫描下载二维码1.look at the (d )desk.a.luck and lily b.luck’s and lily’s c.twin’s d.twins’2.Are those their sharpeners yes,(c).a.they’re b.these are c.they are 3.who isn’(b) today?a.at the school b.at school4.they’(b).a.sheeps b.sheep c.sheepes
猪月月2119
选D的意思是,这道题是问“谁的物品”一般要在人名后加’s
twins本来后面已经有s,就直接加
’选C是因为一般疑问句回答不能缩写,一般疑问句回答不能用these those the选B是因为学校前不用the选B是因为sheep的单复数不变
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.B项应改成luck and lily’s 2.反义疑问句回答yes,they are或no,they’are not3.at the school意为在学校工作,at school意为上学4.句子缺谓语,同时是复数形式应用动词原形
1 d是说这个桌子是双胞胎共有的。2 回答不能用缩写,而问的是those,所以答they.3 因为上文没有指定某个学校,不要加the。4 单从语法看,这里只能用sheep,因为主语是复数,不能用单三。
但是问题是这个句子好像不通啊
扫描下载二维码改错:These two desks are Lucy andLily`s.
Lucy and Lily`s就是指两个人共有的,而Lucy's and Lily's就是指每人都有一个 ..可以根据名词的单复数判断 Lucy and Lily`s desk ,而Lucy's and Lily's就接desks.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Lucy's and Lily's.因为是两张桌子,一人一个
Lucy's and Lily's.
每人一张桌子,要分别表示,lucy's and lily's
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 whose are these 的文章

随机推荐