请帮忙翻译几句话,,不要什么是机器翻译,谢谢了!...

请英语高手翻译几句话,不要机译,谢谢,急_百度知道
请英语高手翻译几句话,不要机译,谢谢,急
西与**市相接**区位于**市的东南部,北靠辽东第一名园锦江山,东临鸭绿江与朝鲜民主主义人民共和国新义州市隔江相望,南至浪东公路
提问者采纳
district locates in the southeast of ,it is adjacent to the most famous tourist destination-Jinjiang Mount in the north and adjoins the Yalu River in the east....district in the west..Sinuiju,a sector of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea could be seen across the Yalu River. It also borders on Langdong highway in the south..,and .
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
and on the west is the * * city . Across the river is the Sinuiju of the Democratic People&#39。互相学习* * District is located in the southeastern part of the * * City with JinJiangShan the most famous garden of Liaodong on the north and the Yalu Rs Republic of Korea .
On the south of it is the Langdong Road.自己译的。多多指教
...district is situated in the southeast of the ...city, north to the most famous garden of Liaodong—Mount Jinjiang, east to the Yalv River at the oppsite of which is Xinyi State of
Korea, south to the Langdong highway and west to ...city.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急!请哪位英语高手帮忙翻译一下下面的句子,汉译英,不要机器翻译的,翻译准确点,在线等,谢谢!_百度知道
急!请哪位英语高手帮忙翻译一下下面的句子,汉译英,不要机器翻译的,翻译准确点,在线等,谢谢!
这个城市里有许多旅游景点.自从在那次事故中受伤后,在会上大家接受了他的建议.历史博物馆位于火车站附近,他行动迟缓多了.这是我听过的最好笑的笑话。6。7.那就是我爷爷曾经住过的房子.这就是我放书包的那把椅子,今年庄稼长势好。3.因为雨水充沛。41?2。10.昨天我们开了一个会,想喝一杯茶。你呢.在这儿我没有什么可做的。9。5。8.我渴了
提问者采纳
He acted more slowly since he hurt in the accident,at which his suggestion has been accepted. The history museum is near the railway station. 3.It is the funniest joke I have ever listened. 6. 7.It is the house in which ma grandpa has lived.It is the chair on which I put my schoolbag,for there is plenty of rain.There are many Scenic sites in the city.The group is growing good this year. 41. 10;m thirsty and I want a cup of tea. 8.I&#39.How about you? 2.Yesterday we had a meeting. 9.I have nothing to do here. 5
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
this year the crops growing trend is good. 9. this city has many scenic sites. since is injured after that accident. 呼呼. 6, he was slow-acting many.8. that is my grandfather had lived the house. this is I have listened the funniest joke. 7. 10. 5. in 3. the rain water is abundant. because 41. we have had a meeting yesterday, everybody has accepted his suggestion at the meeting. Is that chair. does not have anything in here me to be possible to do. You. History museum located at train station nearby? 2, wants to drink cup of tea. this is I puts book bag&#39
1.I am thirsty, want to drink a cup of tea. And you? 2.Since getting hurt in that accident, he is much more sluggish. 3.There are a lot of scenic spots in this city. 4.Because is with heavy rainfall, the growing situation of the crops is good this year. 5.The History Museum lies in the adjacent place of railway station. 6.That is the house where my grandfather has ever lived. 7.This is the best joke that smiled at that I ever listened to. 8.I have nothing to do here. 9.This is that chair that I put the schoolbag. 10.We held a meeting at yesterday, everybody accepted his suggestion at the meeting.
机器翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮忙翻译这个句子,谢谢!(日译中)
在沪江关注日语的沪友胡淑君遇到了一个关于日语综合的疑惑,已有3人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
部品の平面度がでていません。平面度をあげるように
  溶接前に再プレス工程を追加できませんか?
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
零件的平整度没有达到。
为了达到平整度可以焊接前再冲压吗?
—— wang223
(机械、器具等)零部件的平坦度并没有显现出来 在焊接前能添补冲床对金属板进行加工这一项工序吗?
零件的平面度没有达到。
为了尽量达到平面度,在焊接前,能否添加折弯工程.
—— lancemuge
相关其他知识点请帮忙把下面一段话翻译成英文,不要机器翻译的。谢谢_百度知道
请帮忙把下面一段话翻译成英文,不要机器翻译的。谢谢
文明程度要求的不断提高、Keilμversion4,本系统采用了比较常见但也比较实用的技术,用Keilμversion3编写单片机控制程序,传统的相对散居已经向现代化相对集中的社区建设发展。论文根据中国的住宅小区安防状况随着近年来市场经济的发展,在地震或火灾时也不能迅速反应,也不能完全有效的防止犯罪分子,采用一套比较完全的安全保护系统是绝对有必要的,希望能帮助人们防盗和人身财产的安全、烟雾火灾报警:PROTEL SE 99。作为一个小区智能安全保护系统,研制了一套小区安全保护系统:声控防盗报警。随着城市社区环境的美化。因此,传统的住宅围墙和防盗栅栏等简单的防护设施既破坏社区的形象,用PROTEL SE 99画电路图。同时用到了比较大众化的开发软件
采用市场上流行的报警设计,而且经济,方便安装和操作:本系统的特点是还有一句
提问者采纳
smoke-activated fire alarm, the traditional relative-dispersed living residential has already been replaced by modern relative-social community constructionRecently as the market economy developing.Meanwhile it uses more popular developing software, it is hoped that the system will contribute to anti-theft and personal property security. With the requirement of urban landscaping and improvement of living civilization、Keilμversion4. This system adopts more common and more practical technique, they can not give rapid response: utilized with prevalent alarm design in the market. Characteristics of the system,even facing disasters like earthquake and fire. Therefore it is quite necessary to apply a safer security system. As a community intelligent security system. To draw circuit diagram with PROTEL SE 99 and program SCM control procedure with Keilμversion3. The thesis suggests a design of community security system according to current Chinese residential security system conditions:PROTEL SE 99: Voice-activated anti-theft alarm, the traditional residential inclosure and anti-theft fence will damage community image besides
they are nolonger
effective to prevent criminals
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
机器翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文翻译几句话,请不要用翻译机器 谢谢请确认以上几款的包装方式,请告知是否需要每件衣服单独的一个胶袋,然后在10件装一个大胶袋
★冷盟☆209
Please confirm the packing methods mentioned above.Please advise whether each clothing requires a separate plastic bag,and every ten clothings to be packed in a big plastic bag.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 什么是机器翻译 的文章

随机推荐