It doesn t完整形式't have any...

几道英语同义句转换①It doesn’t have any beaches or mountains.It _____ ______ any beaches or mountains.②Every morning,the traffic is very heavy on the street.Every morning,______ is _______ traffic on the street.③Do you plan on staying_百度作业帮
几道英语同义句转换①It doesn’t have any beaches or mountains.It _____ ______ any beaches or mountains.②Every morning,the traffic is very heavy on the street.Every morning,______ is _______ traffic on the street.③Do you plan on staying
几道英语同义句转换①It doesn’t have any beaches or mountains.It _____ ______ any beaches or mountains.②Every morning,the traffic is very heavy on the street.Every morning,______ is _______ traffic on the street.③Do you plan on staying overnight here?Do you _____ _____ _____ overnight here ④I want to invite you to my home for dinner.I ______ ______ to invite you ______ for dinner.就这几道题,要同义句转换,我着急,
1.It has not any beaches or mountains.2.Every morning,there is heavy traffic on the street.3.Do you want to stay overnight here?4.I would like to invite you home for dinner.
扫描下载二维码as long as it doesn't take long_百度作业帮
as long as it doesn't take long
as long as it doesn't take long
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
只要它不花太长时间
(=-ω-) 求采纳
只需不久时间
扫描下载二维码as long as it doesn't take long什么意思_百度作业帮
as long as it doesn't take long什么意思
as long as it doesn't take long什么意思
只要它不会花费太长时间
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。