&&¥3.00
&&¥3.00
&&¥2.00
&&¥1.00
您可以上传图片描述问题
联系电话:
请填写真实有效的信息,以便工作人员联系您,我们为您严格保密。
颜外之意---浅析几种汉语颜色词的文化内涵
色​彩​与​人​类​的​日​常​生​活​密​切​相​关​,​同​时​也​是​人​类​感​知​世​界​和​认​识​世​界​的​一​个​重​要​途​径​和​领​域​,​人​类​表​达​色​彩​的​方​式​之​一​就​是​使​用​各​种​各​样​不​同​的​颜​色​词​,​而​颜​色​词​在​不​同​的​民​族​、​不​同​的​文​化​背​景​下​蕴​含​着​各​不​相​同​的​意​义​。
试读已结束,如果需要继续阅读或下载,敬请购买
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢
同期刊文献英语中的“颜外之意”_百度知道
英语中的“颜外之意”
败家子&,在英语中叫_____elephant用于安慰人活着不含恶意的小谎言在英语中叫____lie一个家庭中不务正业.在英语中;一个集体中没有用而且累赘的东西;说成____tea应没人喜欢喝咖啡;,或好看不中用的东西等;害群之马&红茶&quot,但英国人通常将中国人说的&quot,这两类人通常都称为_____sheep英国人和中国人都喜欢喝茶,挥霍家产的人通常叫&quot,令大家不满或者损害集体名誉的人叫&quot,昂贵而且实用价值不高,而且有的人喜欢在咖啡里加奶,有的人不喜欢
提问者采纳
败家子&quot,在英语中叫white elephant用于安慰人活着不含恶意的小谎言在英语中叫white lie一个家庭中不务正业.在英语中;一个集体中,但英国人通常将中国人说的&quot,挥霍家产的人通常叫&红茶&害群之马&quot没有用而且累赘的东西.他们把加奶的咖啡叫white coffee
把不加奶的咖啡叫black coffee相信我,令大家不满或者损害集体名誉的人叫&quot,或好看不中用的东西等,这两类人通常都称为black sheep英国人和中国人都喜欢喝茶,有的人不喜欢,而且有的人喜欢在咖啡里加奶;说成black_tea应没人喜欢喝咖啡;;,昂贵而且实用价值不高,我找外教问的。希望采纳
提问者评价
谢谢、非常感谢
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
.blabk tea 5.white elephant 2.black sheep 4.white coffee
black coffee 另外,我们说的绿茶.white lie 3
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁颜外之意 | 破襪子红白喜事,白字先生和黑社会中代表颜色词之意..._百度知道
红白喜事,白字先生和黑社会中代表颜色词之意...
提问者采纳
如竹子翠绿,颜色多被用来做形容,亮白,黑社会,什么都没有,或是空空的意思,枚不胜举,每个字都会有很多的意义:红可能代表血液的红,而妻子出轨确实说给丈夫戴绿帽子···形形色色,白字有惨白,取其意,黑社会就是说黑暗中的地下势力,凄凉悲伤的意思,红红火火就是从其中来的,绿色在中国文化中,但是现在多代表一些淫秽,白事代表丧事,例如,大多数人家的房子是白色的,猥琐的意义,极其邪恶的,贬义,皇家多采用黄色来做主色调。另有如黄色,火的红等等,是说隐藏在黑暗中的人,一般黑暗多被人称之为见不得人的,但是不能说是白事的白,空的意思,白,白字先生是说不认字的人
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
白代表错别(字)黑社会,白代表丧事白字先生:红代表结婚红白喜事
白丧事,红结婚,黑社会:黑道 ,白字先生:白代表错别(字)
在中国文化中,每个字都会有很多的意义,例如:红可能代表血液的红,火的红等等,红红火火就是从其中来的,白字有惨白,亮白,或是空空的意思,大多数人家的房子是白色的,但是不能说是白事的白,白事代表丧事,取其意,凄凉悲伤的意思,白字先生是说不认字的人,白,空的意思,什么都没有,黑社会,是说隐藏在黑暗中的人,一般黑暗多被人称之为见不得人的,极其邪恶的,黑社会就是说黑暗中的地下势力,贬义。另有如黄色,皇家多采用黄色来做主色调,但是现在多代表一些淫秽,猥琐的意义,绿色,如竹子翠绿,而妻子出轨确实说给丈夫戴绿帽子···形形色色,枚不胜举,颜色多被用来做形容,取其出处而形容词意赞同9| 评论(1)
红白喜事的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Fresh - Under Eye Moisturizer Cream - Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Concentrate
experience
Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site.
BLACK TEA AGE-DELAY EYE CONCENTRATE
An advanced eye treatment that diminishes and prevents signs of aging while moisturizing and visibly firming the eye area.
/US/black-tea/black-tea-age-delay-eye-concentrate/H.html
Product Actions
Add to cart options
ADD TO BAG
Earn 85 Fresh Family Rewards points
The Proof*
Proven to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines around the eye area
Proven to reduce the appearance of dark circles
Proven to enhance radiance
100% felt the concentrate was hydrating with a luxurious texture
97% said their skin was more supple
91% reported improved skin elasticity and that their eye area looked less tired and felt protected
88% noticed firmer, softer skin and improved texture and appearance
AQUA (WATER), GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE, GLYCOL SQUALANE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, STEARETH-21, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, LIMNANTHES ALBA (MEADOWFOAM) SEED OIL, SACCHAROMYCES FERMENT FILTRATE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, AVENA SATIVA (OAT) KERNEL EXTRACT, MORINDA CITRIFOLIA FRUIT JUICE, SACCHAROMYCES CEREVISIAE EXTRACT, LITCHI CHINENSIS SEED EXTRACT, RUBUS FRUTICOSUS (BLACKBERRY) LEAF EXTRACT, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, ADENOSINE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ASCORBYL TETRAISOPALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL GLYCERIDES, GLYCERYL HYDROXYSTEARATE, STEARETH-2, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), DIMETHICONE, SILICA, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, MALTODEXTRIN, TROMETHAMINE, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-2, CARAMEL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, ALGIN, BHT, SODIUM CITRATE, TIN OXIDE, CITRIC ACID, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SERINE, BIOTIN, LINALOOL, PHENOXYETHANOL
DISCLAIMER: FRESH PRODUCT INGREDIENT LISTINGS ARE UPDATED PERIODICALLY. BEFORE USING A FRESH PRODUCT, PLEASE READ THE INGREDIENT LIST ON THE PACKAGING OF YOUR PRODUCT TO BE SURE THAT THE INGREDIENTS ARE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE.
How to Use
After cleansing, smooth onto the eye area, morning and night. Follow with Black Tea Age-Delay Serum and Cream.
The Story of Black Tea
“Tea is the world’s most ancient remedy. It was discovered thousands of years ago in China, whose people cultivated its use as a medicine, as a ritual, as an art form. Tea has a rich history and an even deeper meaning for us because of our Russian heritage, as it is an enormous part of our own culture.”
—Lev & Alina, Fresh Founders
May We Recommend
A breakthrough formula that gently removes all traces of makeup, including waterproof, while treating the lashes and moisturizing the eye area.
ADD TO BAG
A firming treatment proven to diminish the signs of aging, protect from future damage, and provide 24 hours of supreme moisture.
ADD TO BAG
A face cream with advanced antioxidants that is proven to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and firm, smooth, and retexturize the skin.
ADD TO BAG
Another bad reaction
My skin had a bad reaction to this product. After a couple days of using this product, skin around my eyes became red and raw, and burned upon touch. I immediately stopped use and within a week, my skin was back to normal. I was told that all of the fresh products were okay for sensitive skin, but the Black Tea line has not worked for me.
January 20, 2015
Black Tea Age Delay Eye Concentrate
Soft and creamy, like a balm, it hydrates my under eye and takes away the puffiness. It feels amazing on the skin and it keeps my skin hydrated and fresh all day. It keeps you from looking tired!
November 22, 2014
Great Anti-Aging Eye Cream
This is the perfect gift for those with under eye concerns. I saw a difference after the first week of use. The lines under my eyes were less noticeable and there didn't seem to be as many creases. I use it practically every day, but even when I forget, the improvements are still there. #sweeps
November 14, 2014
luxurious eye cream
this is the best eye cream I've tried. It feels amazing! It is expensive but a llittle goes a long way. This would make the perfect gift for the holidays. I love it and would highly recommend.
November 10, 2014
I feel very luxurious using this black tea eye cream. It does not leave my eyes oily or irritate my eyes, which is a big plus for me. A little goes a long way and don't be scared off by the price, the jar is going to last you forever! I would recommend the black tea eye cream to as the perfect gift for anyone who wants a natural yet luxurious approach to preventing fine lines.
November 9, 2014

我要回帖

更多关于 strong black tea 的文章

随机推荐