学习紧张,爱好种类繁多的动物教案,总不能在两者间得到...

当前位置: &
求翻译:我在初中三年的生活中,努力学习,擅长英语,学习取得了很大的进步。我与同学相处得很好,遵守纪律,结交了很多朋友。我的爱好是打篮球和听音乐。希望我高考能取得好的成绩!是什么意思?
我在初中三年的生活中,努力学习,擅长英语,学习取得了很大的进步。我与同学相处得很好,遵守纪律,结交了很多朋友。我的爱好是打篮球和听音乐。希望我高考能取得好的成绩!
问题补充:
正在翻译,请等待...
When I was in junior high in 3 years of life, and trying to learn, to be good at English, Learning has made great progress. I am with their classmates in very good condition, discipline, and made a lot of friends. My hobby is to play basketball and listen to music. I hope I can achieve a good exam r
I in the junior middle school three years life, study diligently, good at English, the study has made the very big progress.I am together very much well with schoolmate, observes the discipline, has become friends with very many friends.My hobby is plays the basketball and listens to music.Hoped my
In my three years of junior high school life, work hard, are good at English, learning has made a lot of progress. I fitted in well with his classmates, discipline, and make a lot of friends. My hobbies are playing basketball and listening to music. Hope I can get good college entrance examination s
3 years when I was in junior high, and in the life, to be good at English learning, learning has made great progress. I am with their classmates in very good condition, discipline, and made a lot of friends. My hobby is to play basketball and listen to music. I hope I can achieve a good exam results
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!英语翻译1.占用最少的地方 2.我喜欢打篮球,我一直对蓝球感兴趣,所以我爱好是打篮球 3.他经常收集扇子,收集扇子是他的爱好 4.我做了很多,例如下棋,打篮球.跑步及学习,有时做家务.5.你的假期怎么样?很不错 6.我妈妈的爱好是听音乐,因为她喜欢听音乐 7.周杰伦通过说 与他的粉丝打招呼
1、Occupy the least place 2、I like playing basketball, I always basketball interested, so my hobby is playing basketball 3、He often collection of fans, collect the fan is his hobby 4、During winter ...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 种类繁多的动物教案 的文章

随机推荐