(7) travel--traveling
(8) interested--interesting
(9) have--are
(10) that--which
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:四川省成都市七校协作体09-10学年度高一第二学期期中联考英语
题型:填空题
第二卷第四部分: 写作(共两节,满分35分)第一节: 短文改错(共10小题;每小题I分,满分10分)此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。对标有题号的每一行作出判断:如无错误,在该行右边横线上画一个勾(V);如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:此行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。此行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(八),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。此行错一个词:在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。注意:原行没有错的不要改。Everyone can do something for our environment. For me, I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&76.___________ should try to save electricity in my daily life.& For an example,&&&&&&&&&&&77.___________if I am the last person leave the classroom in the evening,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&78.___________I will always remember to turn on the lights. In order to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&79___________protect our forests, I will use paper wise. I should try&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&80____________to use all sides of paper whenever it is possible. I will&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&81___________not use things like paper cup and disposable chopsticks&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&82___________because they are made up of wood. I believe that doing all&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&83___________these small things will improve our environment but help&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&84___________making our world a better place to live in.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 85___________
科目:高中英语
第四部分: 写作(共两节,满分35分)
第一节: 短文改错(共10小题;每小题I分,满分10分)
此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。对标有题号的每一行作出判断:如无错误,在该行右边横线上画一个勾(V);如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:
此行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。
此行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(八),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。
此行错一个词:在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。
注意:原行没有错的不要改。
Everyone can do something for our environment. For me, I&&&&&&&&&&& &&&76.___________ 
should try to save electricity in my daily life.& For an example,&&&&&&& &&&&77.___________
if I am the last person leave the classroom in the evening,&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&78.___________
I will always remember to turn on the lights. In order to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&79___________
protect our forests, I will use paper wise. I should try&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&80____________
to use all sides of paper whenever it is possible. I will&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&81___________
not use things like paper cup and disposable chopsticks&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &82___________
because they are made up of wood. I believe that doing all&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &83___________
these small things will improve our environment but help&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&84___________
making our world a better place to live in.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 85___________
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!I can because I think I can . Keep on going ,never. Actioins speak louder than the words.汉语意思_百度知道i had an accident yesterday.()what happened?()bad luck!()no,but my finger hurt!how do you feel now?much better.()you must be careful when you use a knife next time.i will.()how careless!A.my brother gave first aid.B.how did it happen?C.was it serious?D.my mother warned me,but i didn't listen to her.E.i'm sorry to hear that.F.i hurt my finger when i was cutting an apple.G.do you know how to give first aid?
I had an accident yesterday (B) What happened (F) bad luck!(C) no,but my finger hurt.How do you feel now?much better (A) you must be careful when you use a knife next time i will (D)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语强化培训写作_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语强化培训写作
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩26页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢【图文】桐乡市洲泉中学外研初一(下)Module_4_Life_in_the_future_Unit_1_Everyone_will_study_at_home_(更新版)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
桐乡市洲泉中学外研初一(下)Module_4_Life_in_the_future_Unit_1_Everyone_will_study_at_home_(更新版)
上传于||暂无简介
大小:946.00KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 my love will go on 的文章

随机推荐