my favourite bookdrink ...

MY FAVOURITE FOOD_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:690,050贴子:
MY FAVOURITE FOOD收藏
MY&FAVOURITE&FOOD
要点:&
HOW&DOES&IT&LOOK&
WHERE&DO&YOU&GET&IT&
HOW&DO&YOU&COOK&IT&
WHAT&IS&GOOD&FOR&YOU&
&
I&like&eating&many&thing&.But&what&i&like&best&are&eggs.&
100个词~
是不是只让写鸡蛋?
帮个忙~谢谢~
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
Hello. My name is ### I am te# years old. Do you know what my favourite food is?It’s banana. banana always grows in the warm area. it's nice to eat, and it is good for our healths. like us ,monkeys also like to eat bananas. you can see this in the zoo. And I like to eat chicken, because of it is very delicious .My favourite drink is coke
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
everyone, my name is ##,and
my English name is ## ,I am **years old.&&
Do you know
what is my favourite food? My favourite food is dumplings. why ? Because dumplings are chinese food . On Spring Fastvel,my mother my father and I
are makeing dumplings. We work
togher and have fun togher.&&
Do you thing so ?
Do you like me &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& That is oll!&&&&
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
ddddddddddd
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或网络咖啡是我最喜欢的饮料1.咖啡是我最喜欢的饮料何为第三人称单数主语... ... Coffee is myfavourite drink. 咖啡是我最喜欢的饮料。 A boy sits atthe door. 一个男孩坐在门口。 ... |© 2015 Microsoft372014年秋新版PEP小学五年级上册Unit 3 What would you likeA let's talk
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
372014年秋新版PEP小学五年级上册Unit 3 What would you likeA let's talk
Unit3Whatwouldyoulike?;Let’stalk;P24; 你还记得下面这些单词的意思吗?3;chicken_____rice______br;vegetables_____water____;beefnoodles_______tea___; Askandanswer:5;Whatwouldyouliketoeat?;I’dlikesome
Unit 3 What would you like?Let’s talkP24 你还记得下面这些单词的意思吗?3chicken_____ rice______ bread ______vegetables_____ water______ orange juice_____beef noodles _______ tea _______ Ask and answer: 5What would you like to eat?I’d like some(一些)____.(chicken rice bread vegetables waterjuice beef noodles tea )orange Let’s talk (听三遍录音,把不懂得地方用红笔画出来)Father: I’m hungry. Mother : What would you like to eat? Father: A sandwich,please. Mother :Ok . Sarsh : What would you like to drink? Father: I’d like some water. I’m thirsty. Sarsh : Here you are Father: Thanks. 在组内大声读Let’s talk ,共同解决 疑难问题小贴士:I’d like= I would like 我想 要… 分角色朗读,班级展示。 班级展示: 和你的组员在班级 展示对话看谁最棒! Unit 3Let’s learnP25
Ice cream hamburger salad tea sandwich 二让我们一起回忆你还学过哪些食物呢? 在组内总结,班级汇报 三.对子间相互练习What would you like to eat? I’d like ――. 四.Role-play在组内表演,选表演优秀的小组在班级展示 饺子: 汤圆: 粽子: 月饼:dumplings sweet dumplingszongzi mooncake Unit 3 Let’s talkP27 SchoolmenuFood chickendrink milkbeef noodlesSandwich breadwaterorange juicesaladfish 结对子练习A: What’s your favourite food?B:_____________________. 听Let’s talk录音三遍,把不理解的用红 笔划出来。在组内解决疑难问题,解决不了向老师 请教。分角色朗读Let’s talk。 Role- play在组内表演Let’s talk部分,选小组在班级展示。 My favouriteFood,favourite food, my favourite food. This is my favourite food. Dog,favourite dog, my favourite dog. This is my favourite dog.Let’s sing NameFavourite drinkFavourite fruitFavourite colourFavourite Favourite teacher animalMy favourite drink is …. My favourite fruit is .... My favourite colour is …. My favourite teacher is .... My favourite animal is .... Unit 3Let’s learnP28
fresh healthy delicious hot sweet Look,write and sayThey’re ____________. Look,write and sayIt is very___________ Look,write and say?They’re ____________. Look,write and sayThey’re ____________. Look,write and sayThey’re ____________. 包含各类专业文献、外语学习资料、应用写作文书、中学教育、高等教育、372014年秋新版PEP小学五年级上册Unit 3 What would you likeA let's talk等内容。
  2014新版PEP五年级上册教案Unit3 what would you like_英语_小学教育_教育专区...Let’s talk 1. 教学单词 (1) 教师做“口渴”的动作,说: “Oh, I’m ...   2014新版PEP五年级上册教案Unit3what would you like Recycle1_英语_小学教育_...Let’s talk 1. 教学单词 (1) 教师做“口渴”的动作,说: “Oh, I’m ...   2014年新版pep五年级上册Unit_3_What_would_you_like测试题_英语_小学教育_教育专区。 新课标第一网不用注册,免费下载! 小学英语(PEP)五年级...  PEP BOOK( 5 )UNIT( 3 ) 学校:淡水第二小学 课题 课型 Unit3 What would you like ? A Let’s try & let’s talk 备课教师:对话课 五年级学生具有...   2014 新版PEP五年级上册教案Unit1 what's he like_英语_小学教育_教育专区。五年级上册英语教案 Unit 1 教学目标 1. 掌握 A、B 部分 “Let’s learn”,“...  小学教育_教育专区。2014_新版PEP五年级上册教案Unit...掌握 A、B 部分“Let’s learn”,“Let’s talk...What would Wu Yifan do in each day of the ...   2014新版五年级英语上册Unit 3 Lesson 1_英语_小学教育_教育专区。课 堂 教 学 教 案月 日 时间:年课题 Unit 3 What would you like? 第一课时 A Let...   2014年PEP新版五年级英语上册Unit4_what_can_you_do教案_英语_小学教育_教育专区。Unit 4 教学目标 What can you do? 1. 掌握 A、B 部分“Let’s learn...   2014年PEP新版五年级英语上册Unit4 what can you do教案_五年级英语_英语_小学教育_教育专区。Unit 4 教学目标 What can you do?单元教学计划 1. 掌握 A、...以My favourite drink为题.写一篇英语短文,至少写5句话_作业帮
以My favourite drink为题.写一篇英语短文,至少写5句话
My favourite drink is lemonade.It looks shining under the sunlight and tastes refreshing.Although it is not so sweet and often sour,I personnally appreciate it than other drinks.In summer,lemonade will just be a perfect start of a day or a short break in the afternoon.It is also said that lemonade is good for our health because it cotains some nessecary vitamins.my favourite drink 有两项_作业帮
my favourite drink 有两项
要加的吧,此意是“酒水,饮料”的意思,所以说包含着很多的饮料种类,不止一种,所以我认为要加S,即用它的复数形式 drinks
drink不可数,加复数????

我要回帖

更多关于 my favourite book 的文章

随机推荐