谁能发个 北师大高一英语说课版高一的英语必修1-4...

高一英语必修1 Unit4教案(北师大版)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
高一英语必修1&Unit4教案(北师大版)
作者:佚名 教案来源:网络 点击数: &&&
高一英语必修1&Unit4教案(北师大版)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章 来源莲山课件 ww w.5 Y
&2. imagineimagine imagine (doing) sth."想象(做)某事", imagine& sb. doing sth."想象某人做某事";imagine +从句,"想象……"等Small child ren always imagine visiting other planets】imagination不可数名词, "想象力;想象";imaginary adj. "虚构的";imaginative adj. "想像力丰富的"。3.average1. average n."平均数;平均水平"。The rice crops this year is above the average.2. average v."求……的平均数;平均分配"。Please average 5 and 7, and tell me the result.below / above the average"低于或高于平均水平";on average"平均地"。Her record is ab ove the average in her class. I spend two hours in playing computer games a day on average.4.viewcome& into vi ew"出现在视野中";at first view"初看, 一见就……";in one’s view = in one’s opinion"依照某人看来";in view of"鉴于,考虑到,由于"。<e trueSth come trueWith his dream coming true, he began his c areer as a doctor in the hospital .6.hang on"别挂断 "& "坚持下去;取决于,依赖于 J your uncle wants to talk to you.I can say that one’s success hangs on his or her attitude.hang 表示"悬挂"时,过去式和过去分词都是hung;表示"绞死,吊死"讲时,过去式和过去分词却是"hanged"。例如:A full moon hung in the sky last night.hang up"挂起来;挂断(电话);耽误";hang back "犹豫不前";hang around"悠闲(不走);等着"。6.be up to做,从事于,由某人决定;是某人 的职责,胜任What are they up to this summer?
It is up to us to protect our own environment. The graduate isn’t up to her new job for lack of experience.The price of meat has risen up to& 30 yuana kilo.& 7. suggest表示"建议",后面可以接动名词或从句:suggest doing sth."建议做某事";suggest +从句,从句的谓语由"(should) +动词原形"构 成。例如:She suggests changing the topic of my speech next week. suggest "表明,暗示"的意思,后面接从句时,谓语部分要用陈述语气。例如:Her letter suggests that she is not angry with me for being late 8. as well as"同,也,不但……而且……",用作连词。 Mary, as well as Tom, was having breakfast in the classroom.& As well 放句末 I like English and Chinese as well。 文章 来源莲山课件 ww w.5 Y
上一篇教案: 下一篇教案:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?欢迎来到21世纪教育网题库中心!
2012年北师大版高中英语必修一Module4Unit10练习卷(带解析)
适用年级:高一
试卷年份:2012年
省份:全国
试卷类型:同步测试
上传日期:累计组卷次数
【小题1】We made several American friends in New York to improve our English better.【小题2】We were made work for ten hours by the boss every day.【小题3】This is the only English-Chinese dictionary which I could find in the shop.【小题4】He came into the room, held a book in his hand.【小题5】This placed her a very difficult position.
答案:-解析:-
【小题1】气象员报道说第二天不可能下雨。(not likely)The weatherman reported &&&&&&& ____&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&the next day.【小题2】她已经下定决心,决不让任何人妨碍自己。She &&&&&&& ____&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&she is not going to let anyone stand in her way. 【小题3】刘翔打破了110米栏的世界纪录。Liu Xiang &&&&& ____&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&110-meter hurdle race.【小题4】使我高兴的事情是我能回报人们对我的帮助。&&&&&&& ____&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&I can pay back the help people give me.【小题5】根据我们收集到的信息,媒体在人们的生活中起着非常重要的作用。According to the information we have collected, the media &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.
__________ science books missing in our school is large.A.A number of- X. F4 A; C. U0 c) d B.The number of- X. F4 A; C. U0 c) d C.A great deal of- X. F4 A; C. U0 c) d D.A lot of- X. F4 A; C. U0 c) d
He dressed himself quickly and ___________&his schoolbag, went to school.A.carried; E
V/ S: R# K&B.to carry; E
V/ S: R# K&C.carrying; E
V/ S: R# K&D.Carries; E
V/ S: R# K&
I don’t like __________ tell lies.A.anyone who, Q) I
^0 D2 F0 f B.ones who, Q) I
^0 D2 F0 f C.those who, Q) I
^0 D2 F0 f D.the one that, Q) I
^0 D2 F0 f
Jason likes music and English, besides, __________ is extremely good.A.each of which0 R" b* a$ ?- a) [/ O0 g B.but neither of which0 R" b* a$ ?- a) [/ O0 g C.neither of them0 R" b* a$ ?- a) [/ O0 g D.each of them0 R" b* a$ ?- a) [/ O0 g
Two hours later, people ___________ from the building on fire.A.tried to escape' Y4 J; [; P. [2 D1 C) @2 NB.managed to escape' Y4 J; [; P. [2 D1 C) @2 NC.could escape' Y4 J; [; P. [2 D1 C) @2 ND.tried escape' Y4 J; [; P. [2 D1 C) @2 N
As far as I am concerned, education is about learning and the more you learn , ____.A.the more for life are you equipped! U/ C# P6 h1 V" _* c B.the more equipped for life you are! U/ C# P6 h1 V" _* c C.the more life you are equipped for! U/ C# P6 h1 V" _* c D.you are equipped the more for life! U/ C# P6 h1 V" _* c
When there is no time ______ for adding new stories, it’s time to print the newspaper.&A.remained * ^! I* i# i- d( _% RB.left * ^! I* i# i- d( _% RC.kept * ^! I* i# i- d( _% RD.stayed* ^! I* i# i- d( _% R
It’s said that this old building has __________ for more than five hundred years.A.existed& V0 C& f5 I! T' hB.been built& V0 C& f5 I! T' hC.come into being& V0 C& f5 I! T' hD.Appeared& V0 C& f5 I! T' h
He doesn’t like the man, so he will not ______ him to be the president.A.ask a favor of. d4 F9 X+ a! a! e B.do a favor for. d4 F9 X+ a! a! e C.be in the favor of. d4 F9 X+ a! a! e D.be in favor of. d4 F9 X+ a! a! e
Coal was formed out of dead forests by chemical ______ . A.produce; ?7 M. O7 ^) O, @6 L; G B.processes; ?7 M. O7 ^) O, @6 L; G C.product; ?7 M. O7 ^) O, @6 L; G D.Progress; ?7 M. O7 ^) O, @6 L; G
He is trying hard to feed and ____ his family.A.home! W' W7 T6 g9 j&B.house! W' W7 T6 g9 j&C.give house! W' W7 T6 g9 j&D.build house! W' W7 T6 g9 j&
Practise speaking English as____ as possible and you will improve it.A.fast/ H. E, b$ ?. M1 f7 G! Y B.soon/ H. E, b$ ?. M1 f7 G! Y C.often/ H. E, b$ ?. M1 f7 G! Y D.Usual/ H. E, b$ ?. M1 f7 G! Y
I advise you ____drink water that is not& ____any more.A. boiled&&B boiling&&&& C boiling&&&&&&&& D boiled
If he continues to steal, he is most _____ to end up in prison.A.possible
H, _7 T- X) L4 e1 R B.probably
H, _7 T- X) L4 e1 R C.likely
H, _7 T- X) L4 e1 R D.Perhaps
H, _7 T- X) L4 e1 R
His words ______ me to wonder about his real purpose.A.had& B! R7 [. `1 Z2 J; `5 W! E&B.made& B! R7 [. `1 Z2 J; `5 W! E&C.left& B! R7 [. `1 Z2 J; `5 W! E&D.Gave& B! R7 [. `1 Z2 J; `5 W! E&
It’s hard to imagine what progress they _________ in the past few months.A.have found3 V. A6 _% U4 D) D$ F$ H& d6 R3 IB.have got 3 V. A6 _% U4 D) D$ F$ H& d6 R3 IC.have paid 3 V. A6 _% U4 D) D$ F$ H& d6 R3 ID.have made3 V. A6 _% U4 D) D$ F$ H& d6 R3 I
Has all______ can be done _______?A./; been done5 c/ B8 I; S; f+ S5 [7 Y6 J B./; done5 c/ B8 I; S; f+ S5 [7 Y6 J C. done5 c/ B8 I; S; f+ S5 [7 Y6 J D. been done5 c/ B8 I; S; f+ S5 [7 Y6 J
Spain will be terribly hot in August and _______ we can’t afford a holiday abroad.A.anyhow8 a0 K" R& M
W' SB.somehow8 a0 K" R& M
W' SC.however8 a0 K" R& M
W' SD.therefore8 a0 K" R& M
It remains ______ whether he will pass the exam this time.A.to see+ _% A7 H/ J& i3 e/ [, Y9 L* X. F B.to be seen+ _% A7 H/ J& i3 e/ [, Y9 L* X. F C.to be seeing+ _% A7 H/ J& i3 e/ [, Y9 L* X. F D.seen+ _% A7 H/ J& i3 e/ [, Y9 L* X. F
They say that ____Chinese language is particularly difficult for ____ European.A. an* K5 C) \, `" h3 j0 D$ P# M B./; an* K5 C) \, `" h3 j0 D$ P# M C. a * K5 C) \, `" h3 j0 D$ P# M D./; a* K5 C) \, `" h3 j0 D$ P# M 21世纪在线题库: / 免费
Years ago while lying in my hammock (吊床) and drinking JB from the bottle, I &&&21&&&my dog dragging something under the fence. &&&22&&&&looking at it carefully, to my &&&23&&&&, I realized it was the next-door neighbor’s 10-year-old daughter’s rabbit. For years I &&&&&24&&&her come home from school and &&&&25&&&&straight out to its cage, &&&26&&&it and play with it in the yard. I know today &&&27&&&be no different. &&&&28&&&&for our dog, I had to think fast. The rabbit died and was quite dirty, as if it had &&&29&&&quite a struggle, so I washed it off with the plastic &&30&&, combed it with the dog brush and blew it &&&31&&&with the leaf blower (吹风机) . Upon finishing its grooming (刷洗), I jumped the &&&&&&32&&&&&&&and put it back in its cage hoping its &&&&&33&&&&&&would be accepted as “ natural causes”. &&& 34&&&&to the hammock and JB. Within the hour the neighbor’s car &&&35&&&as usual and out came the little girl, &&&&36&&&&as usual she headed straight for the cage. Only this time did she stop about six feet away and &&&37&&&“ D-A-D-D-Y-!!”Her father, &&&38&, stood looking at the cage. Being the good neighbor, I rushed to the fence and asked if there was anything I could do. Her father &&39&&&&than calmly shouted, “What kind of &&&40&&&&person would dig up a little girl’s dead rabbit and put it back in its cage?”【小题1】; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dA.noticed ; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dB.watched ; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dC.enjoyed; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dD.stopped; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 d; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 d【小题2】; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dA.Without; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dB.Before; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dC.Upon ; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dD.Once; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 d【小题3】; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dA.interest ; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dB.excitement ; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dC.joy
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dD.disappointment; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 d【小题4】; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dA.watched; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dB.was watching; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dC.used to watching; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dD.had watched; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 d【小题5】; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dA.head; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dB.went; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dC.leave; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dD.hurried; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 d【小题6】; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dA.hide ; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dB.bury; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dC.cover; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dD.free; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 d【小题7】.A.would ; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dB.shouldn’t; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dC.should ; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dD.couldn’t; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 d【小题8】; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dA.Feared; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dB.Fear; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dC.Fearing; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dD.To fear; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 d【小题9】; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dA.put on; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dB.put up; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dC.put off; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dD.put out; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 d【小题10】; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dA.water ; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dB.pipe ; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dC.shampoo; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dD.soap; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 d【小题11】; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dA.drying; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dB.dryly; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dC.dried; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dD.dry; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 d【小题12】; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dA.door; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dB.hammock; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dC.neighbor; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dD.fence; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 d【小题13】; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dA.look; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dB.death; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dC.story; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dD.rabbit; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 d【小题14】; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dA.Again ; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dB.Up; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dC.Back; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dD.Prior; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 d【小题15】; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dA.pulled in; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dB.pulled down; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dC.pulled up; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dD.pulled off; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 d【小题16】; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dA.but; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dB.or; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dC.and; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dD.so; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 d【小题17】; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dA.scared; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dB.cheered ; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dC.screamed; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dD.laughed; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 d【小题18】; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dA.pleased; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dB.frightened; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dC.Delighted; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dD.satisfied; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 d【小题19】; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dA.more ; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dB.less; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dC.no more; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dD.no longer; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 d【小题20】; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dA.sick; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dB.nice; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dC.humorous; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 dD.Interesting; I, \* V
a0 V* K7 D- c7 d
Woman’s DayPublished by ACP Magazines Ltd, 54 Park St, Sydney● Manuscripts(稿件) should be type-written and double-spaced (双倍行距), using only one side of the page.● Your name and address must be included.● The manuscripts must be accompanied by a self-addressed envelope with stamps of the proper value (including registered mail if required).● Please keep copies of your text, pictures or photos.● Allow several weeks for acceptance/return.● ACP Magazines Ltd does not accept responsibility for damage to, or loss of,material sent to the editor.● Material content in Woman’s Day is protected under the Commonwealth Copyright Act (英联邦版权法案) 1968.● No material may be reproduced in part or in whole without written agreement from the copyright holders.Subscription(订阅) rate: Australia for one year (52 issues) $150.00 or six months (26 issues) $ 75.00.Tel: (02) &&&&&&&&&&& Fax: (02) E-mail: .auWebsite: .auP.O. Box: 5252, Sydney, NSW 2001 (Postage free within Australia)【小题1】 Which of the following is included in the requirements for the manuscripts?A.They should be handwritten.B.They should have no empty lines between lines.C.They should be on the front of the page only.D.They should include contributor’s (投稿人) age.【小题2】 Which of the following is true according to the passage?A.The contributors must keep copies of their manuscripts.B.Woman’s Day is most probably a monthly magazine.C.The editor will pay for the damage or loss of the manuscripts.D.It takes several weeks before the manuscripts are published.【小题3】 According to the passage the copyright holders are &&&&&& ____ . A.those who copy the articles in Woman’s DayB.the producers of Woman’s DayC.the readers of Woman’s DayD.those who subscribe Woman’s Day【小题4】 Apart from the website, how many other ways can people gain information from the magazine?A.Three.B.Four.C.Five.D.Six.
At one time, computers were expected largely to remove the need for paper copies of documents& because they could be stored electronically. But for all the texts that are written, stored and sent electronically, a lot of them are still ending up on paper.It is difficult to measure the quantity of paper used as a result of use of Internet-connected computers, although just about anyone who works in an office can tell you that when e-mail is introduced, the printers start working overtime. “I feel in my bones this revolution is causing more trees to be cut down,” says Ted Smith of the Earth Village Organization.Perhaps the best sign of how computer and Internet use pushes up demand for paper comes from the high-tech industry itself, which sees printing as one of its most promising new markets. Several Internet companies have been set up to help small businesses print quality documents from a computer. Earlier this week Hewlett-Packard Co. announced a plan to develop new technologies that will enable people to print even more so they can get a hard copy of a business document, a medical record or just a one-line e-mail, even if they are nowhere near a computer. As the company sees it, the more use of the Internet the greater demand for printers .Does all this mean environmental concerns have been forgotten? Some activists suggest people have been led to believe that a lot of dangers to the environment have gone away. “I guess people believe that the problem is taken care of, because of recycling (回收利用)?” said Kelly Quirke, director of the Rainforest Action Network in San Francisco. Yet Quirke is hopeful that high-tech may also prove helpful. He says printers that print on both sides are growing in popularity. The action group has also found acceptable paper made from materials other than wood, such as agricultural waste.&&【小题1】 The growing demand for paper in recent years is largely due to &&&&&& ____.A.the rapid development of small businessesB.the opening up of new marketsC.the printing of high quality copiesD.the increased use of the Internet【小题2】 Environmentalists believe one possible way of dealing with the paper situation is &&&&&&& ____.A.to encourage printing more quality documentsB.to develop new printers using recycled paperC.to find new materials for making paperD.to plant more fast-growing trees【小题3】 Hewlett-Packard Co. has decided to develop new technologies because &&&&& ____.A.people are concerned about the environmentB.printers in many offices are working overtimeC.small companies need more hard copiesD.they see a growing market for printers【小题4】What would be the best title for the text?A.Computers and PrintersB.E-mail and the Business WorldC.Internet Revolution and EnvironmentD.Modern Technology and New Markets
In 1918, after four years of war which had left millions of people dead, the people alive began to look for a better and happier world. The cinema supplied an answer. For little money, people could forget their unhappy lives and dream of better ones. In the years between 1918 and 1939, going to the cinema became the most popular family free-time activity.Hollywood in America, made more films than any other film center in the world. The warm climate and long hours of sunlight meant that film-making was easy and quite cheap. This was also a rich part of America and there were many businessmen who wanted to make money from the film industry. At first short cowboy films were popular because they added excitement and adventure to people’s lives. Later comedy films were made so that people could laugh and forget their troubles.Charlie Chaplin was probably the most liked of all comedy actors.&&&&&&&&&&【小题1】 Cinema became the most popular in people’s free time because &&&&&&& ____.A.it was cheap/ c* f) A9 d2 Z3 H+ C$ Q, O! @6 WB.it was safe/ c* f) A9 d2 Z3 H+ C$ Q, O! @6 WC.it could make people happy/ c* f) A9 d2 Z3 H+ C$ Q, O! @6 WD.both A and C/ c* f) A9 d2 Z3 H+ C$ Q, O! @6 W【小题2】 Which, according to the writer, is true?A.Hollywood made more films than some film centers in the world./ c* f) A9 d2 Z3 H+ C$ Q, O! @6 WB.Many businessmen came to Hollywood in order to make films./ c* f) A9 d2 Z3 H+ C$ Q, O! @6 WC.Hollywood was not the biggest producer of films in the world./ c* f) A9 d2 Z3 H+ C$ Q, O! @6 WD.No other film center made more films than Hollywood did./ c* f) A9 d2 Z3 H+ C$ Q, O! @6 W【小题3】 Hollywood became a film center because &&&&&& ____.A.film-making there was cheap and easy/ c* f) A9 d2 Z3 H+ C$ Q, O! @6 WB.it enjoyed long hours of sunlight/ c* f) A9 d2 Z3 H+ C$ Q, O! @6 WC.it was a rich part of America/ c* f) A9 d2 Z3 H+ C$ Q, O! @6 WD.many businessmen went there/ c* f) A9 d2 Z3 H+ C$ Q, O! @6 W【小题4】A “comedy” is something that is &&&& ____.A.funny/ c* f) A9 d2 Z3 H+ C$ Q, O! @6 WB.exciting/ c* f) A9 d2 Z3 H+ C$ Q, O! @6 WC.full of danger/ c* f) A9 d2 Z3 H+ C$ Q, O! @6 WD.Sad/ c* f) A9 d2 Z3 H+ C$ Q, O! @6 W
Televisiozn —— that most widespread and persuasive of modern technologies, marked by rapid change and growth —— is moving into a new era, an era of extraordinary advancement and diversity, which promises to reshape our lives and our world. It is an electronic revolution, made possible by the marriage of television and computer technologies.The word ‘television’, coming from its Greek ( tele: distant) and Latin ( vision: sight) roots, can literally be interpreted as sight from a distance. Very simply put, it works in this way: through an advanced system of electronics, television provides the capability of changing an image ( focused on a special photoconductive plate within a camera ) into electronic impulses, which can be sent through a wire or cable. These impulses, when fed into a receiver (television set), can then be electronically reorganized into that same image.Television is more than just an electronics system, however. It is a means of expression, as well as a tool for communication, and as such becomes a powerful tool for reaching other human beings. The field of television can be divided into two categories determined by its means of transmission(播送,中转). First, there is broadcast television, which reaches the masses through airwave transmission of television signals. Second, there is nonbroadcast television, which provides for the needs of individuals or specific interest groups through controlled transmission techniques. Traditionally, television has been a medium of the masses. We are most familiar with broadcast television because it has been with us for about thirty-seven years in a form similar to that exists today. During those years, it has been controlled, for the most part, by the broadcast networks, ABC, NBC, and CBS, who have been the major providers of news, information, and entertainment. These giants of broadcasting have actually shaped not only television but our understanding of it as well. We have come to look upon the picture tube as a source of entertainment, placing our role in this dynamic medium as the passive viewer. 【小题1】 What seems to be the best title for the passage? A.A Powerful Tool of Entertainment.B.The Means of Transmission of TV.C.TV: Its Working Rules and Functions.D.A Brief Introduction to the Development of TV.【小题2】 The rapid change and growth of TV is due to the contributions of &&&& ____ .A.computer technologiesB.a new means of transmissionC.a powerful vehicle of communicationD.TV giants like ABC, NBC and CBS【小题3】 The use of the second means of transmission is to meet the requirements of &&&&&& ____. A.the people especially interested in nonbroadcast program.B.certain groups of people.C.the people with a special interest in cable TV.D.the people interested in controlled transmission techniques.【小题4】 The underlined “very simply put” in Paragraph 2 means &&&&& ____.&&A.when it is simply put downB.when it is put to simple tasksC.if it is put to simple usesD.if it is expressed in a simply way
I might be letting my young son watch too much television. I am certainly watching too much many of his programs. They can really be puzzling as they force you to ponder the mysteries of life.For example, when Franklin (the turtle) wanted a pet, his parents did not want it to be a frog. They felt that frogs belong in a pond. Isn’t that where turtles belong? And why is it that Little Bear’s animal friends can all talk and behave like people, but his friend Emily has a dog that can only bark and fetch? Tell me that isn’t a mystery!Dog lovers can be reassured (less worried or frightened) by Kipper and his friends. These dogs are very human. However, the only time they wear clothes is when they put on bathing suits to go swimming. I am confused! Speaking of dogs, could Pluto ever be Goofy’s pet? I don’t get it! What did the great Mr. Disney have in mind?And this is unfair! The other day we watched a very nice little pig setting up a picnic. One of the foods was a big ham. Could it have been a soybeam ham? Is there such a thing? I hope so! Another thing that really bothers me: what if Elmo(one of my son’s favorite cartoon stars) isn’t real? He can’t be a mere puppet(木偶)! He’s got a better attitude than most people. I just keep wondering.I think we will turn off the TV and go out for a walk. Maybe we will run into that mouse who dresses well but certainly doesn’t speak as clearly as the average bear.【小题1】 The underline sentence “ponder the mysteries of life” in the first paragraph means &&&& ____.A.avoid the mysteries of living things.- G9 L' ^4 h4 i8 W0 ?; ^6 cB.remember the mysteries of all kinds of life style. - G9 L' ^4 h4 i8 W0 ?; ^6 cC.consider the mysteries of living things.- G9 L' ^4 h4 i8 W0 ?; ^6 cD.discover the mysteries of all kinds of life style.- G9 L' ^4 h4 i8 W0 ?; ^6 c【小题2】 The author thinks it is “unfair” when &&&&& ____.A.a pig has a picnic because pigs are dirty animals- G9 L' ^4 h4 i8 W0 ?; ^6 cB.a pig eats soy beans because soy beans give pigs gas- G9 L' ^4 h4 i8 W0 ?; ^6 cC.a pig eats ham because ham is too expensive for farmer animals- G9 L' ^4 h4 i8 W0 ?; ^6 cD.a pig eats ham because ham is made from pigs.- G9 L' ^4 h4 i8 W0 ?; ^6 c【小题3】 The author probably &&&&& ____.A.believes that Elmo is a real creature- G9 L' ^4 h4 i8 W0 ?; ^6 cB.wishes that Elmo were a real live creature- G9 L' ^4 h4 i8 W0 ?; ^6 cC.feels that Elmo is very annoying creature- G9 L' ^4 h4 i8 W0 ?; ^6 cD.won’t let is son watch Sesame Street- G9 L' ^4 h4 i8 W0 ?; ^6 c【小题4】 The author is implying that &&&& ____.A.there is a TV mouse that should speak more clearly- G9 L' ^4 h4 i8 W0 ?; ^6 cB.TV mice should not wear good clothes- G9 L' ^4 h4 i8 W0 ?; ^6 cC.bears can really speak more clearly than mice- G9 L' ^4 h4 i8 W0 ?; ^6 cD.watching television isn’t better than playing outdoors- G9 L' ^4 h4 i8 W0 ?; ^6 c
【小题1】He grew up in a w&&&&& ____ && _ family, so he knows nothing about the life of the poor.【小题2】We’re c&&&&&& ____ && _ about the result of your operation. We have been waiting for 10 hours.【小题3】 In China, young children are usually taught to r&&&&& __& __
_ the old.&【小题4】 Now that medical technology has a&&&&& ____
_ to its present state, more people are aware of how long one can be kept alive. 【小题5】 He stood up and a&&&& ___& _
_ that he was ready to go. 【小题6】 Beijing is making &&&&&&&&&____
_ (准备)for the 2008 Olympics.&【小题7】The shop &&&&& __&& __ &&& _(对面的)the post office is a bank. 【小题8】With the development of technology, new digital products are & ____&& _&(取代)old machines. 【小题9】 China has been stressing the &&&& ____ && _(重要性) of its ties with the third world countries. 【小题10】 The &&&& ___& _
_&(委员会) sit together to discuss the water pollution.
Zhang Hua, our monitor, study very well, and he is always ready to help others. We all very like him.One day on his way to home, Zhang Hua saw an accident.A boy fell off his bike and had his leg breaking. With tears in his eyes, he could do nothing but waited for help. In no time Zhang Hua took out from his pockets the handkerchief he newly bought it. He wiped the tears off the boy’s face, and took him to the hospital with care in a hurry.Several weeks later the boy was quite all right. While they met, they shook hands firmly.&The boy was thankful to him.Oh, Zhang Hua! You are a good example for us to follow.Keys For Optional Subject II ( School-based Curriculum )May, 30, 2007

我要回帖

更多关于 北师大高一英语说课 的文章

随机推荐