我的理想作文400字的学校英文作文一般现在时

写一篇关于李刚校园生活的,有一般现在时 一般将来时 一般过去时 现在进行时和现在完成时的初二英语作文_百度知道
写一篇关于李刚校园生活的,有一般现在时 一般将来时 一般过去时 现在进行时和现在完成时的初二英语作文
有300分奖励
提问者采纳
My name is Ligang . I\'m 14 years old, and I study in No. 1 Middle School of Hui珐抚粹幌诔呵达童惮阔\'an. My school is very big and beautiful. I\'m very happy in the school.
I usually get up at 6:15 in the morning. Then I do morning exercises in the playground. At 6:40, I have my breakfast. You can see many students and teachers in the dinning room. After breakfast, I often read English with my classmates.
We have six classes every day. The first class begins at 7:50 am. I like all the classes, because my teachers can make the classes lively and interesting. My favorite subject is English, so I join English Corner every week. I can speak English with many other students there. It\'s very interesting and exciting. I think it\'s helpful for me to learn English well. After class, I always play games with my friends. We play basketball, soccer ball, volleyball, ping-pong and so on. They are very relaxing.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
I'm Li Gang,a student in Grade 8. I usually get up at 6 o'clock and then go to school.However,I got up at about 7 o'clock in Grade 6. We have 4 classes in the morning.When the second class is over,we will do morning exercises.
Now I'm doing my English homework since the other has been done. When it is finished,I'll play football with my friends!
这个,绝对符合初2水珐抚粹幌诔呵达童惮阔的,时态也够了,字数也不多。希望楼主采纳~~
现在进行时的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您现在的位置: &
英语作文第三人称单数一般现在时错误分析
来源:不详 &&&&
所属类别:
3.4. Language acquisition 3.4.1 The general idea of SLAOver the past two decades, research in the first language acquisition has an enormous influence on the study of second language acquisition. The research findings of the FLA (First Language Acquisition) and the influence on the SLA (Second Language Acquisition) have been studied by language researchers as well as pedagogical practitioners. People began to realize that L1 performances are quite consistent with these findings and hypotheses from other non-related areas. [14] The Behaviorists’ theory of Habit Formation claimed in B.F, Skinner’s Verbal Behavior (1951) that language is not it is behavior. It is learnt by a process of habit formation. This assertion was challenged by Norm Chomsky whose linguistic theory conforms that all children are born with innate capacity for acquiring a language. It is said that children can construct their own rule systems. The children are creatively constructing the language as he interacts with those people around him. The two schools of controversies have proceeded subsequently by lots of studies concerning the language acquisition. Theories, such as Monitor Model (Krashen 1981) hypothesizes that adults have two independent systems for developing abilities in second language, subconscious acquisition and conscious learning. Acculturation Model (and closely linked with it the Nativization Model) and a number of others are also devoted to the study of second language acquisition. [15]SLA is best understood as a complex cognitive skill. Anderson has described cognitive skill acquisition as a “three-stage” process (the cognitive, associative and autonomous stages), using the “production system” notation to specify the dynamics of the system during the skill acquisition process. This framework is particularly useful in the current context because it helps to identify and test the existence and applicability of specific learning strategies that are appropriate at various stages in the skill acquisition process. [16] Language acquisition, according to Ausubel, can be divided into two forms―rote and meaningful learning, by anchoring and relating new items and experiences to knowledge is that exits in the cognitive framework. Children’s practice and imitation is a very meaningful activity that is conceptualized and purposeful while adults learn a foreign language in classroom by rote methods. Compared with children who acquire their mother tongue in a natural, meaningful context, adults’ rote learning, of course, cannot reach an ideal effect. [17]3.4.2 The analyses of tense and voice errors To most of Chinese students, English is their second language. The acquisition of English will be affected in different types and situations. Furthermore, the distance of mother tongue and target language is greatly related with the knowledge transfer. [18] From table1, we can see clearly that the errors of the single third person present tense take up 24% that are possibly affected by mother tongue’s negative transfer. The author’s students still couldn’t master it completely. They just learn it in classroom by rote methods and could not put it into practice or a real situation. Though the SLA helps them to learn it and to use it in a right way, they are still affected by mother tongue language easily. English verbs generally have strict different tense and voice. It stresses the different tense and voice by changing the verbs’ form. [19] All verbs must agree in tense unless you clearly prepare a reader for a time shift. Generally speaking, if your essay starts in the past tense, it should remain in the past throughout. Stay in the present if you start there. [20] But Chinese verbs don’t have changes of form. The sentences’ “tense” and “voice” are showed by lexical or through a particular context. [21] E.g.: (8) When she was angry, she looked like a lion. (NO.50)&&& (9) But no matter how tired she was, she never complained to us. (NO.45)&&& (10) Then Jeanne passed to Mathilde a necklace. (NO.43) Actually these three sentences are wrong in the original present tense. They’d better be revised as follows to keep agree with the whole writings:(8) When she is angry, she looks like a lion.(9) But no matter how tired she is, she never complains it to us.(10) Then Jeanne passes a necklace to Mathilde.The errors they made as above take up 17%. It is clear to see that students often make tense errors though they have already learnt it.The number of voice error in these writings is only 1 and it just takes up about 0.42%. It seems that the students have mastered it perfectly. Actually, it does not as the tables show. From the author’s personal teaching practice, the author found that students are still confused by the using of the voice. They made so little errors in these writings just because they only know to express their ideas in active voice but not passive voice. As we know, English uses more passive voice than Chinese. So they are affected by Chinese thinking model, and seldom use passive voice in some particular situations. 3.5 Chinese English3.5.1 The general idea of Chinese English Chinese English is the centerpiece of negative language learner’s native language negative transfer to English learning. Deng Yanchang holds that: Chinglish is speech or writing in English that shows the interference of influence of Chinese. Some sentences may be little or more than word for word translations of Chinese expressions. Chinglish may be grammatically correct, but the choice of the words or phrases and the manner of expression do not conform to Standard English usage. Although understanding may not be a problem, Chinglish is unacceptable. In another words, Chinese English means Chinese English learners and users are affected and interfered by mother tongue language and use the rules and habits of Chinese directly, so the broken English which does not conform to the standard English or the culture of English. [22]Chinese English reflects in the wrong use of English words or sentences structure or syntax, etc. Syntax is a branch of linguistics that studies how words are combined to form sentences and the rules that govern the formation of sentences. [23] Different languages have different kinds of syntaxes. To whoever foreign learner, his / her habit of using language will be interfered by his / her mother tongue language unavoidably. Most of the Chinese students have shaped a comparative complete Chinese grammar when they begin to learn English. When they are studying a new language, they are dependent on their mother tongue language syntax unconsciously. When the representing syntax form of the same meanings mother tongue language and target language, it will result
but when they are different, it will result in negative transfer. Generally speaking, the English syntax and Chinese syntax are similar to each other largely. They all have the subject, verb, object, adjectival, adverbial and complement. The syntactic components generally have the same function but difference in the sequence. Chinese has a relative words order and they can’t be changed at one’s pleasure. The words don’t have the sign of word form as well .The wh-question sentence is quite similar with declarative sentence in word order. But the abundant forms of English determine the flexibility of the word’s order. Though English has the same main syntactic component with Chinese mainly, there are more inverted sentences in English than in Chinese. [24]According to the study by Mr. Deng, syntax and consecutive predicate errors belong to this group. The author’s students often turn to use their mother tongue language syntax when they want to organize a sentence in English. This is an unconscious process, but it shows that the transfer plays an important role in their foreign language study. Because of the negative transfer in this circumstance, Chinese English comes into existence.3.5.2 The analyses of syntax and consecutive predicate errorsBecause of the positive transfer from mother tongue language, Chinese students make fewer errors in syntax. From the study we can see clearly in table 2 that the syntactic errors they made only take up 11%. It’s less than expression errors and subject-verb-not-in-agreement and tense largely.E.g.:&& (11)… and Does the environment going to bad.&&&& (No.18)&& (12)… But I don’t think it realy right.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (No.25)&(13). Not only she is a good teacher, but also is a good friend of us. (No.3)These sentences’ had better be revised as follows:(11)… and does the environment go worse  &&&& (12)… But I don’t think it is really right.(13) Not only is she a good teacher, but also she is a good friend of us.Although the positive transfer plays a very important role in syntax, there are still errors caused by negative transfer. So we must pay attention on it as well. Within each complete predicate, there is one main word or phrase that tells what the subject is doing, or that tells something about the subject. This main word or phrase is called the simple predicate, or verb. A simple predicate, or verb, is the main word or phrase in the complete predicate. Verbs that tell what a subject is doing are action verbs. Action verbs can show physical action, mental action, or ownership. [25] Some verbs do not show action. These verbs tell something about a subject. They make a statement about a subject. [26] A consecutive predicate is that a sentence has two main verbs without a conjunction or a clause.E.g.:&&& (14) It’s kiddy change my boring life.&&&&&&& (No.4)(15) Because the exam is too important and pass the exam is the only road to success.&& (No.49)& (16) Because she seems have much of energy.&&&&& (No.50)This kind of errors takes up about 5%. Though the number of these errors is not large, it is a very serious error. It must call forth the attention of all the teachers and students.They had better be revised as follows:(14) It’s kiddy that changes my boring life.&&&&&&& (15) Because the exam is too important, so to pass the exam is the only road to success.& (16) Because it seems that she has much of energy.3.6 Omitting link-verb “be”Verbs that do not show action are called state-of-being verbs. These verbs make statements about a subject. State-of-being verbs are often used as linking verbs. A linking verb links the subject with another word in the sentence. The other word either renames or describes the subject. [27]In English, if the link-verb “be” is used as predicate, we can translate it into Chinese “shi”. “Be” is often used in English expression to describe the character of something, the feature of outer surface and the state of feeling, etc. But in Chinese, they usually use noun, classifier as predicate to indicate the age, native place, date and subject’s character and category etc, and often needn’t use “shi”. Because of the discrepancy between English-Chinese habit of language expressions, Chinese students often omit the link-verb “be” unconsciously. Students may not omit it when they make a single simple sentence. But when it comes to a paragraph or a whole piece of writing, or a translation, the situation of omitting the link-verb “be” is existent here and there. [28] Students make this kind of errors largely because of the discrepancy of English-Chinese thinking model and the negative transfer of the mother tongue language.E.g.:&&& (17) The first English teacher in the hight school.&& (No.27) &&& (18) My English teacher, Guo Yizhen, a good teacher. (No.1)&&& (19) I think in my heart my mother that inspires me. (No.42)They should be revised as follows:&&& (17) My first English teacher is in the high school.&& &&& (18) My English teacher, Guo Yizhen, is a good teacher.&& (19) I think in my heart my mother is the person who inspires me. Such kind of omitting link-verb “be” errors take up 13%. 3.7 Spelling errorsMisspelled words, whether in a composition for school or in a letter to a friend, are likely to distract the reader from the thought being expressed. Consequently, it is important for a writer to spell words accurately. [29] Learning a few spelling rules will help you master hundreds of words. In this study, the author has found that this kind of errors they made mainly due to their careless spelling of words and their attitude to write a good composition is not very enthusiastic. E.g.:& (20) When she reachs home, her husband, Pierre is sitting in the chair.& (No.22)(21) I hope she can helf my English because my English is so bad. (No.17)Exactly, the right spellings are as follows:(20) When she reaches home, her husband, Pierre is sitting in the chair.& (21) I hope she can help my English because my English is so bad.This kind of errors takes up only 3%. It’s acceptable. 3.8 The analyses of table3 From table 3, we can find that there are 6 students whose false percentage is more than 50%. They take up 12%. Most students’ false percentage is above 20%. They take up 50%. It’s a large number and it is worth noticing. Only 15 students’ false percentage is less than 20%. It shows that students haven’t mastered the usage of the single third person present tense well. The larger part of students maybe mastered its usage to a certain extent, but for all kinds of reasons, they couldn’t use it accurately. The situation is still very serious. We can put our efforts into improving the students’ expression, subject- verb agreement and tense. 4. Practicable measures and personal suggestions At present, most of Chinese students’ writing level is still not satisfactory. They often make all kinds of errors, especially in expression, subject-verb agreement, tense etc. The reasons that cause these errors are mentioned above. In the author’s opinions, it’s almost impossible to avoid these errors completely .So we have no choice but to reduce these kind of errors to the least .We can improve the ability through many ways, such as: to read more articles written by English speaking people can improve our ability of English thinking. Students should master the English grammar and compare them with Chinese grammar and then try to use them in practice. That would be good for us in improving the right use of subject-verb agreement, tense and syntax, etc. Teachers can input more knowledge of the different expressions between English and Chinese because of the discrepancy of English-Chinese thinking model and culture. Let students change the conscious input into unconscious output.5. Conclusion This paper is the statistics of the use of the single third person present tense in Senior1 English writing. The author analyzes the reasons of their wrong usages by tables and gives some personal suggestions, aiming to call up the attention of middle school teachers. The author hopes this paper would be of some help. This study is just for middle school teachers’ consultation.&Bibliography [1] Liu Zequan. Problems Frustrating China’s College English Writing[J]. Journal of Xinyang Teachers College, [2] 同[1] P91[3] 张一平,王红昕. 论英汉民族思维模式与英汉社交语用差异[J]. 兰州大学学报, [4] 同[3] P47[5] 纪康丽. 如何写好英语作文[M]. 北京:清华大学出版社, [6] John W. Santrock. Educational Psychology [M]. 上海:世界图书出版社,
[7] 夏侠,刘丽娟. 英语学习与教学中的语言迁移现象及对策[J]. 平原大学学报, [8] 陈继玲,周玲. 汉语负迁移时英语表达的缺失和重叠现象分析[J]. 南京邮电学院学报, [9] 戴炜栋, 何兆熊. 新编简明英语语言学教程[M]. 上海:上海外语教育出版社, [10] 孙蔚虹. The Influence of Language Acquisition Theory on Language Teaching[J]. 淮阴师专学报, [11] M. Garrett Bauman. Ideas and Details. Second Edition[M]. Harcourt brace College Publishers[12] 刘英丽. 母语对外语学习的迁移与干扰[J]. 昭通师范高等专科学校学报, [13] 熊云芳,应兰英. 发挥母语的正迁移作用[J]. 九江职业技术学院学报, [14] 同[10] P75[15] 同[10] P75[16] Lu Wenpeng. Anderson’s Cognitive Theory and learning Strategy Studies in Second Language Acquisition[J]. 兰州大学学报, 2000,Vol.28 P233[17] 赵健. A Comparison of First and Second Language Acquisition[J]. 陕西师范大学学报, 2002,vol.31 P340[18] 李伯利. 语言的负迁移现象与中国式英语的产生[J]. 重庆工商大学学报, 0[19] 陈青玲. 浅析中国英语与中国式英语[J]. 商丘师专学报, [20] 同[11] P349[21] 同[19] P93[22] 同[18] P130[23] 同[9] P42[24] 同[12] P62[25] Carol Ann Bergman, J. A. Senn. Heath Grammar and Composition: Second Course[M]. D.C. Heath and Company 1987 ) P9[26] 同[25] P10[27] 同[25] P41[28] 同[8] P53[29] 同[25] P588
目录:第57期
中国女性青睐暖男!!
本期国公之音――中国女性青睐经济适用型暖男!!大家对此有何看法呢?赶紧来收听今天的国公之音吧!!!
版权所有 福州市国公网教育咨询有限公司 Copyright ©
2006- Inc.
未经授权禁止转载、摘编、复制或建立镜像,如有违反,追究法律责任
客服电话:
京ICP备号 公网安备9北京广播电视大学开放教育学院
浅谈大学英语B考试中的作文
一. 考试大纲
写作部分要求写一篇不少于80个词的常见内容的短文或短信,句子语法正确,结构严谨,条理清楚,紧扣主题,体裁包括应用文、记叙文、说明文和议论文。从模拟试题分析看来,写作试题均有题目,每段有汉语提示;内容日常化,广泛化,从日常生活到科普;体裁以说明文和议论文的比重最重,短信其次。
二. 注意事项
1. 一定要审题。
2. 字数不宜过多,句式不宜过复杂。
3. 切忌浑水摸鱼,蒙混过关。
三.常考体裁
1.常见应用文-书信
1). 基本格式
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&April 3, 2009
Dear XX,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 称呼
…………………………………………………………………………………………………
Best wishes!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 结束语&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Sincerely yours,
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 签名&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& XX
2). 注意的几个问题:
(1)日期写在右上角,年份必须是放在最后;
(2)称呼应与左边线对齐,后面的标点一定是用逗号;
(3)结束语Yours Sincerely, Sincerely yours, Yours Faithfully, Faithfully yours, Yours Truly, Truly yours,第一个字母要大写,结束语后要用逗号
(4) 署名一般低于结束语一两行,从信纸中间偏右的地方开始(注意:考生在答卷时不要使用自己的真实姓名);
(5)如果是要求写电子邮件,在前面所讲的基本格式前面还要加上以下内容:
To:任意一个电子邮箱地址
Subject: Greetings / Invitation / Thanks …
&&&& 记叙文通常要求描写一段经历、一件事或者描写个人情感、观感等。记叙文包括六大要素:时间、地点、人物、事件、原因、结果。这种作文经常用的是时间顺序法,即按照事情发展的先后顺序进行讲述。在写记叙文的时候注意以下几点:
1).在记叙文的开头应该交代时间、地点和人物;事件和原因放在文章中叙述,结果要在文章结尾交代;
2).在描写一件事情、经历或讲故事时,注意选择细节。如果细节太多,读者会觉得乏味;细节太少,读者有时会不知所云。所以选择那些与主题有关的细节;
3).可以用第一人称,也可以用第三人称;
4).要特别注意叙述的时间着眼点。叙述过去的人和事要以过去时为基点;叙述现在的人和事要以现在时为基点。
5).可适当使用一些表示事件发生的先后顺序的词语,使讲述更有条理性。如first“第一”,second“第二”,third“第三”,then“然后”,finally“最后”,consequently“结果”,at last“最后”,in the morning / afternoon / evening“在早上/ 下午/晚上”,last week / month“上个星期/月”,yesterday / today / tomorrow“昨天/今天/明天”等。
&& 说明文介绍事物(性质、特点、过程等)或人物(情况、简历、特征等)、解释事理(概念、原理、现象等)。主要有事物说明文和事理说明文。写说明文应该注意以下几点:
1).抓住事物特点即本质特征,从而使读者获得全面、深刻的认识。
2).安排说明顺序。说明文常用的结构安排有下列三种:时间顺序;空间顺序;逻辑顺序。
3).讲究说明方法。写好事物说明文,不仅要抓住特征,注意条理,而且要巧妙运用说明方法,像下定义、举例子、作比较、分类别、列数字、画图表、打比方等。可适当用一些词汇来表明句与句之间的逻辑关系。如first, second, third等表示分类,on the one hand“一方面”,on the other hand“另一方面”,but“但是”等表示对比和对照;for example / for instance“例如”表示举例说明。
4).说明文通常以一般现在时为基点,涉及到过去才用过去时态,提到将来才用将来时。
5).说明语言要准确、简明。
&&& 议论文是针对某一观点阐述自己的看法,并且通过摆事实,将道理说明自己看法的依据是什么。写作中应注意以下几点:
1.议论文要求论点明确,不要空洞或泛泛而谈;
2.论据充分有力;
3.论证严密,采用的方法有因果法、举例法、比较法等;
4.议论文短文篇章的组成:一般是Introduction -- Body C Conclusion三段式文章,即于第一段中引出话题,从而提出主题,中间用一段到两段的篇幅采用举例、列举或比较的方式论证或说明自己的观点,于结论处重述主题、或归纳总结照应首段,或提出问题的解决方式等。
基本结构模式:
第一段:Topic Sentence(主题句)&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&提出中心论点或话题
第二段:Supporting Sentence1(主要扩展句1)
&&&&&&& Supporting Sentence1(次要扩展句1)
&&&&&& Supporting Sentence2(次要扩展句2)&&&&&&&&&&&&& 采用举例、列举或比较的方式
第三段:Supporting Sentence2 (主要扩展句2)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 论证或说明自己的观点&&&&&&&
&&&&&&& Supporting Sentence1(次要扩展句1)
&&&&&&& Supporting Sentence2(次要扩展句2)
第四段:Conclusion Sentence (结尾句)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 重述主题、或归纳总结照应首段,或提出问题的解决方式
四.各种体裁作文练习
练习1―短信
Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a letter to tell your American friend a day in your life. You should write at least 80 words, and base your letter on the Chinese outline below:
1.日常活动
2.主要工作(职业活动)
3.社交生活
练习2―记叙文
Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a story about what happened to you or some else. You should write at least 80 words, and base your story on the Chinese outline below:
1.事件发生的时间和地点
3.事件的经过
练习3―说明文(科普)
Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a passage on Energy Sources. You should write at least 80 words, and base your passage on the outline below.
Energy Sources
1. 能源包括不可再生能源(nonrenewable energy sources)和再生能源。
2. 如今人类面临能源短缺(energy shortage)的严重问题。
3. 必须采取一些措施尽可能地节约能源(save energy as much as possible)。
练习4―议论文
Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a passage to state your views on the topic: The Internet. You should write at least 80 words, and base your writing on the Chinese outline below:
The Internet
1.因特网的好处。
2.因特网的弊端。
3.我的看法。
练习5 C短信
Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write an E-mail to your former classmates. You should write at least 80 words, and base your E-mail on the Chinese outline below:
1.了解对方最近的学习情况
2.你的学习情况
3.请对方说说提高英语水平的经验
Feb.23, 2008
&&&&&& How is everything with you? I’ll tell you something about my daily life in this letter and hope you will find it interesting.
&&& &&&I usually get up early and go to work at 8 o’clock. I have lunch in the office. And I come back home at six. As a secretary, I deal with phone calls, and faxes during work hours. I also do the paper work for the manager.
&&&&&& After work, I like to do shopping with friends or watch TV at home. Sometimes, I also like to chat on the Internet.
&&&&&& Best wishes!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,
&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Michelle
&&&&&& One morning last week, I ate breakfast in a small restaurant not far from my home. Unfortunately, I found that I did not have any money with me. I had forgotten my wallet at home.& I tried to explain this to the manager of the restaurant, but he did not believe me and wanted to call the police. I tried to call my wife, but she was not at home. Just then, I saw a former classmate walking past the restaurant, and I asked him to pay for my breakfast.
Energy Sources
Energy sources are providing power for our life and social activities. Energy sources include nonrenewable energy sources like oil, coal and wood and renewable energy sources like wind, solar and thermal energies.
With the rapid growth of world economy, we are using greater amount of energy than ever. Energy sources are becoming less and less. Today mankind is facing a very serious problem of energy shortage.
Something must be done to find new energy sources and save energy as much as possible in our daily activities. Human beings can’t sustainably develop on this earth unless we successfully solve the problem of energy sources.
The Internet
The internet has many advantages: giving us information in a great volume and at very fast speed and providing us a platform to communicate, entertain ourselves and learn knowledge―our wonderful distance education is a good example.
However, the internet has some disadvantages. Some people distribute bad or unhealthy news or pictures online which may have bad effects on the society. Some teenagers may get addicted to the web, playing QQ or online games all day long, affecting their lessons and health.
I think we should take advantage of the internet to serve our economy and daily life. On the other hand, we should make necessary laws and regulations to avoid its shortcomings and educate our kids to surf the web appropriately and wisely.
Date:01/30/2008
To:Jack Wang
Dear Jack,
&& How is everything with you? I am so sorry for not having written to you for such a long time. I have heard that you are pursuing your Master degree abroad. Have you been used to the life abroad? And how about your study?
&&&&&& After graduating, I also continued my studying while working. And now, I have been the graduate student studying English Literature at Sichuan University for two years. This semester I am preparing my thesis.
&&&&&& In addition, I will feel very grateful if you can talk about your experience or your advice on how to improve English.
&&&&&& With best wishes
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Sincerely yours,
1.关于自己各方面的话题。
(1)自己的家的描述:
A. 可能用到的词汇:be located, in the south / north / east / west of the city, have three rooms, in addition to, kitchen, bathroom, living room, first / second / third room, is used for, have meals, relax, read, watch TV, bedroom, sleep, belong to, spacious, furniture, comfortable, warm, like, be satisfied with.
B. 提示:可为说明文文体。基本时态用一般现在时。可采用三段式作文,在首段提出你家的位置,然后在第二段描述家的房间,比如说有几间屋子,以及各自的用途,最后在结尾处表达你对自己家的态度。
(2)你的家乡:
A. 可能用到的词汇:in the southwest / north / south of China beautiful city, be famous for, climate, pleasant, people, friendly, charming girls, fashion, leisure, food, delicious, most popular food, hot pot, Long Chaoshou, Zhong dumpling, Dan Dan noodle, and so on, traveling, , traffic, convenient, like.
B. 提示:可为说明文文体。基本时态用一般现在时。采用三段式。在首段提出你的家乡的位置,总体的形象,也可以提出以什么为特色,然后在第二段分别介绍家乡的人,特色食品,交通,气候等,最后在末段表达你对家乡的态度。
(3)童年的梦想(理想的工作):
A. 可能用到的词汇:as a child, wanted to be / dreamed, doctor / teacher / police, cure patients (cultivate the youth, impart knowledge / solve criminal cases, do justice), help others, social status, feel happy, be needed by others / society, now, but, come true, do my best, contribute, like, be fit for
B. 提示:可为说明文文体。基本时态用一般过去式,可能涉及到现在要用一般现在式或者是现在进行式。在首段提出你童年的梦想是什么,然后在第二段说明原因,最后可说明现在梦想是否实现,或者说明你现在的状况。
(4)爱好(比如听音乐,跳舞,爬山等):
A. 可能用到的词汇:like / enjoy listening to music (dancing / mountain climbing), relax yourself, make friends, bring people closer, kill free time, be away from job pressure, seek for interests in life, enjoy my life& (keep healthy, inhale fresh air, find beautiful scene) pop / classic / country / blue / music
B. 提示:可为议论文或者是说明文。基本时态用一般现在时。在首段点题指出你的爱好,然后分析你喜欢这个爱好的原因,最后再次点题,说明这个爱好对你有益。
(5)喜欢的电视节目:
A. 可能用到的词汇:a great variety of, programs, meet different needs and states, satisfy different people’s interests, for example / instance, weather forecast, serials, films, sports, and so on, however, favorite, news, be worth mentioning, for one thing (first), important events, at home and abroad, for another thing (second), timely, reliable, finally (at last), save time, reading through, news paper, current affairs, in short (in a word), become, daily life.
B. 提示:可为议论文文体。基本时态为一般现在时。采用总分总三段式的结构。在首段点题指出你喜欢的电视节目。然后在第二段分析你喜欢这个节目的原因,最后再次点题指出这个节目成为你日常生活的一部分。
(6)喜欢的交通方式:
A. 可能用到的词汇:modern city, means / ways, transportation, such as, subway, taxi, bus, car, airport, and so on, however (but), favorite, by bike, first, be good for, keep healthy, good form of, physical excise, second, money-saving, price of gas, higher and higher, third, be beneficial for, protect the environment, “green” form of transportation, therefore (all in all), like best, although, disadvantages.
B. 提示:可为议论文文体。基本时态为一般现在式。采用总分总三段式结构。在首段提出尽管有许多交通方式,但是你喜欢…….,在第二段说明你喜欢的原因,最后在末段照应首段。
2.远程教育问题
A. 可能用到的词汇:distance education, be fit for, full time, have a job, take care of family, with the help of, tutor, contact, have difficulties, learn form each other, at any time, anywhere, an important learning style, autonomous learning, essential skill, do most task by myself, collaborative learning, go hand in hand, group activities, complete learning tasks, share experiences, be suitable for, helpful.
B. 提示:可为议论文问题。基本时态为一般现在时。采用总分总三段式结构。在首段远程教育的对象,适合那种人群。在第二段提出为什么这些人要选择远程教育以及其好处(也可以提出远程教育中自主学习是一种重要的形式和其原因,以及自主学习和集中学习相结合),最后在结尾处再次点题提出你对远程教育的看法。
3. 对金钱、爱情的看法:
A. 可能用到的词汇:believe / think, there is no love without money, don’t agree, important, but / however, cannot buy everything, for example, if there were no love without money, the poor, would have no love, the rich, would have love, not true, poor, live happily, rich, live unhappily, therefore, there can be love without money.
B. 提示:可为议论文文体。基本时态为一般现在时。采用总分总三段式结构。在首段提出你的观点,不赞成有些人的观点:没有钱则没有爱情,然后在第二段举例论证,最后在结尾处重申自己的观点没有钱也有爱情。
4. 城市生活和乡村生活:
A. 可能用到的词汇:think, better than, don’t agree, town life, convenient, in many aspects, for example, first, mover around easily, second, shopping, more fun, finally, enjoy colorful life, disadvantages, nosier, air pollution, more serious, park car, not easy, costs more, therefore, prefer.
B. 提示:可为议论文文体。基本时态为一般现在时。采用总分总三段式结构。首段提出你喜欢哪种生活,第二段说明其原因,最后在结尾处重申你的观点:尽管还是有些不利因素,但还是喜欢……。
&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&
学院地址:北京市海淀区大钟寺东路白塔庵5号院&&&&邮编:100098&&&&电话:010-
访问记录:第1373158位

我要回帖

随机推荐