假设katrina bowden是你的好友,根据下面...

假设你去参加英语角,你的搭档要求你介绍你的一位好友,请根据下面的表格提示的信息写一篇短文介绍好友
卖萌自粽0337
My friend is Zhang Han,He was born in Octobei 7th 1996.He is a boy.He studied in NO.5 school.He has parents and a sister in his family.His favoriet subject is music.He can play zhe piano well.When he was a small boy,he can could hum songs and different pieces of music.He started to learn che piano when he was five.In October 2007,Zhang Han took part in zhe School Oiano Cometition.He won first prize in his group .纯手打 .我刚好写完这篇作文
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码假设Katrina是你的好友,根据下面中文提示写一篇短文,向大家介绍一下Katrina的情Katrina在第十六中学学习,家里学校不远,她经常骑自行车去学校,有时步行.骑自行车大约花15分钟,步行大约花30分钟.她是一个好学生,不喜欢迟到,早晨早起,到校很早,学习努力.在学校非常受欢迎
Katrina is study in NO.16middle school .Her home is not far from school.she usually go to school by bike .It takes about 15 minutes .sometimes she walk to school.It takes about 30 minutes .she is a good student .she does't like go to school late .she get up early .she study hard .she is very popular in school
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码假设Katrina是你的好友,根据下面中文提示写一篇短文,向大家介绍一下Katrina的情况Katrina在第十六中学学习,家里学校不远,她经常骑自行车去学校,有时步行。骑自行车大约花15分钟,步行大约花30分钟。她是一个好学生,不喜欢迟到,早晨早起,到校很早,学习努力。在学校非常受欢迎。
I have a good friend, Katrina. Katrina study in The sixth Middle school.Her home isn’t far from school. She often goes to school by bike. She sometimes walks to school,too.
后面的你自己翻译吧·····
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码假设你是张建,你的朋友李真认为自己有点超重。作为好友,请你用英语给她/他写一个E-mail,建议她/他用适当的方法来减重。E-mail应该包括下列内容:1、减重的方法:运动和节食2、避免使用减肥药注意:1、E-mail的开头和结尾已经为你写好;2、词数:80字左右。HiLiZhenYousayyouwanttoloseweightbutyouarenotsurehowtodoitcorrectly.___________________________________________________________________HiLiZhenYousayyouwanttoloseweightbutyouarenotsurehowtodoitcorrectly.I’mpleasedtotellyousomewayswhichIhopewillwork.Firstofall,youaresupposedtodosomesportseveryday.Running,playingbasketballorbadmintonandswimmingareallgoodwaystoloseweight.Meanwhile,goingonadietisalsoaneffectiveway.Iadviseyoutoeatmorefreshfruitandvegetablesinsteadofmeat.Nevertakeweight-losspillsalthoughtheyareverypopular.Theymightwork,buttheymaydamageyourhealthatthesametime,whichisn’tworthitbecausehealthismoreimportantthananythingelse.Lookingforwardtoyourgoodnews!LoveZhangJian湖南省浏阳一中2012年高一下学期期中考试试卷(英语)答案
Hi Li ZhenYou say you want to lose weight but you are not sure how to do it correctly.
I’m pleased to tell you some ways which I hope will work. First of all, you are supposed to do some sports every day. Running, playing basketball or badminton and swimming are all good ways to lose weight. Meanwhile, going on a diet is also an effective way. I advise you to eat more fresh fruit and vegetables instead of meat. Never take weight-loss pills although they are very popular. They might work, but they may damage your health at the same time, which isn’t worth it because health is more important than anything else.Looking forward to your good news!LoveZhangJian相关试题举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“书面表达(满分15分)假设你是Andrew,你的好友Nick...”,相似的试题还有:
书面表达(10分)假设你是Daniel,最近在学习、生活等方面遇到了一些问题,请你用英语给该报“知心大姐”栏目写一封信,希望得到帮助.问题如下:(1)作业太多,时常熬夜,感到疲劳,尤其是在课堂里就想睡觉;(2)不知如何处理学习与课余活动之间的矛盾,感到焦虑;(3)有时甚至与朋友争吵,感觉不开心;(4)父母只关心考试分数,很少与自己交流,也不关心自己的感受.…………注意:(1)80词左右.开头和结尾已经给出,不计入总词数.(2)可适当发挥,使行文通顺连贯.Dear agony aunt,I’m a Grade 9 student.These days I have some problems,and I don’t know how to deal with them.______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Can you offer me some suggestions? I’m looking forward to hearing from you soon.Yours,Daniel
书面表达。(15分)假如你是李华,你的笔友Jim最近沉溺于玩电脑游戏,为此你很担心。请根据下表提示给Jim 写一封信,谈谈你的看法及建议。Jim 过去学习好,积极参加学校的各项活动。Jim 现在对学习没兴趣,上课不专心,不按时交作业。你的看法玩电脑游戏可能使你放松,但……你的建议(至少发挥两点)&要求:1. 词数80左右。2. 要点完整,层次清楚,语法正确。Dear Jim,I really feel worried about you.________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Yours,Li Hua
书面表达(满分5分)假如你是王海,写信向你的笔友Mike介绍你的学校生活。提示如下:1.学习情况:每周上五天学,每天六节课,最喜欢地理课;2.课外活动:是校网球队成员,周三下午练习网球;喜欢读书,因为读书可以帮助了解世界;3.朋友:有很多朋友,午饭后互相聊天;有时候帮助他们学习;……要求:1. 内容完整,意思连贯,第3点用1-2句适当发挥;2. 70词左右。开头结尾已给,不计入总词数。Dear Mike,I would like to tell you about my school life.______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Best wishes!Yours,Wang Hai

我要回帖

更多关于 katrina bowden 的文章

随机推荐