【高分】能帮我挑出动词高中语法非谓语动词错误(Con...

意大利语语法辅助动词_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
意大利语语法辅助动词
上传于||文档简介
&& ​ ​动​词​d​o​v​e​r​e​,​ ​p​o​t​e​r​e​,​ ​v​o​l​e​r​e​ ​e​ ​s​a​p​e​r​e​ ​在​意​大​利​语​中​被​称​为​辅​助​动​词​,​因​为​它​们​帮​助​动​词​不​定​词​表​达​重​要​的​附​加​含​义​:
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
你可能喜欢『高分』【英语小演讲纠正】Hello everybody,today my topic is:You have to believe in yourself .That's the secret of success.It means 人必须相信自己,这是成功的秘诀.Please read after me.(……)Thank you everybody.Let me tell you something about this sentence.In each person's life will meet many difficulties.You have two kinds of choices.You can insist or give up.When you believe yourself and insist,You will success.But if you give up,You will never success.I hope that you can believe your selves and insist.The hope and the success always around you.Yesterday we learn:(……)Please read after me:(……)Who remember what is this mean?(……)Oh!Yes,you are right!Congratulations!That's all,thank you!希望大家能牺牲自己的一点时间帮我看一看有什么语法错误或者用词错误.明天就要用了,50分做为答谢.希望在结尾能帮我加一点句子,
Hello everybody(ladies and gentlemen, 或boys and girls 这样说亲切点吧) today my topic is: You must believe in yourself .That's the secret of success. (the secret of success is to believe in yourself, 一句话这么说也行) It means 人必须相信自己,这是成功的秘诀. Please read after me.(……) Thank you all.Let me tell you something about this sentence. In each person's life, we will meet many difficulties. Facing those difficuties, you have two kinds of choices. You can persist or give up. When you believe in yourself and persist, You are most likely to success in the end. But if you give up halfway, You will never succeed. I hope that you can believe in yourself and be persistent. then hope and success will be always around you. Yesterday we learnt: (……) Please read after me: (……) Who remembers what this means?(……) Oh! Yes, you are correct! That's all, thank you! 以你的意思改了,把有些地方改得更得体实用些吧,希望你能有用,只是不知你要在结尾加什么,你都说谢谢了,可以结束了啊,再添些文绉绉的反与你简单的文体不协调,不是画蛇添足嘛
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
But if you give up, You will never success应该是SUCCEED.动词。Who remember what is this mean?(……) what this means.陈述语序。助动词DOES
1.In each person's life will meet many difficulties. 没有主语,可改为One is surely to meet many difficulties throughout his life.2.success是名词,第9和10行的success改成succeed.3.The hope and the success will ...
基本同意楼上,只是you'll success要改成you'll succeed. 同样,you'll never success改为you'll never succeed.
Hello everybody, today my topic is: You have to believe in yourself .That's the secret of success. It means 人必须相信自己,这是成功的秘诀. Please read after me.(BELIEVING IN YOURSEFE IS THE SECRET OF...
1)In each person's life will meet many difficulties. Everyone will meet with many difficulties in their life. 2)You have two kinds of choices. You have two choices. 3) insist ...
扫描下载二维码六级高分写作解题策略_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
六级高分写作解题策略
上传于||文档简介
&&六​级​高​分​写​作​解​题​策​略
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢【高分】能帮我挑出动词语法错误(Consistent tense)吗?这是final作文很重要啊。_百度知道
【高分】能帮我挑出动词语法错误(Consistent tense)吗?这是final作文很重要啊。
With self-confidence. Of course. When they drew, however, children know that they are worthwhile and that they have important goals. Sensitive parents did not compare their children&#39, parents can tell them how beautiful their drawings are. Finally, it was very important to treat children individually. First. Second, children required exposure to many different experiences. They discovered that a trip to a museum to examine medieval armor is fascinating or that they enjoy taking a class in pottery. Parents can teach their children self-confidence in several ways. They realized that they can succeed as well at chess as they do at basketball, children needed praise, relatives. The praise lets them know they had talents that other people admire, parents should inform children if their behavior or performance in school needs improvementSelf-confidence is vital to success both in childhs successes or failures with those of their brothers or sisters, for example, or friends. They soon find that they need not be afraid to try new things, by showing them how much they have accomplished so far and by suggesting how much they can and will accomplish in the future. Parents helped children do better
提问者采纳
very important to treat children individuallySensitive parents
not compare their children&#39, for exampleThe praise lets them know they have talents that other people admire Second, relatives, children require exposure to many different experiencesThey
that they can succeed as well at chess as they do at basketballThey
that a trip to a museum to examine medieval armor is fascinating or that they enjoy taking a class in potteryFinally,应该用一般现在时.Parents
children do better本文主要是时态问题;s successes or failures with those of their brothers or sisters, or friendstheir behavior or performance in school needs
improving. When they are drawing, children need praiseFirst
提问者评价
thx。我还是用了情态动词
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
consistent的相关知识
其他1条回答
论文的写作格式、流程与写作技巧
广义来说,凡属论述科学技术内容的作品,都称作科学著述,如原始论著(论文)、简报、综合报告、进展报告、文献综述、述评、专著、汇编、教科书和科普读物等。但其中只有原始论著及其简报是原始的、主要的、第一性的、涉及到创造发明等知识产权的。其它的当然也很重要,但都是加工的、发展的、为特定应用目的和对象而撰写的。下面仅就论文的撰写谈一些体会。在讨论论文写作时也不准备谈有关稿件撰写的各种规定及细则。主要谈的是论文写作中容易发生的问题和经验,是论文写作道德和书写内容的规范问题。
论文写作的要求
下面按论文的结构顺序依次叙述。
(一)论文——题目科学论文都有题目,不能“无题”。论文题目一般20字左右。题目大小应与内容符合,尽量不设副题,不用第...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 高中语法非谓语动词 的文章

随机推荐