my extracurricular ...

MY EXTRACURRICULAR - Juxtapost
MY EXTRACURRICULAR
music making playlist
i love to volunteer because i get to meet different people
Avid is a collage readiness class
-- Advertisement --
-- Advertisement --
I have always like to run it relaxes me.
i Like going to youth group every week to hang out with my friend and do community work
Add a PostTo post images to Juxtapost is easy, but you'll need to install our bookmarklet which will allow you to post images from any website to your organized postboards.
1. First, display your Bookmarks bar by using your browser's settings to "View Bookmark Toolbar"2. Second, right-click this
button and select "Add To Favorites" and Create in "Links" or "Favorites Bar".
That's it! Now you can post images you find from across the web.
On any website, simply click the "Juxtapost It!" bookmark and you'll be able to select images to save to your postboard.P.S. Remember, you can also
directly to Juxtapost!
Close This
Close This
Re-post It!Extracurricular Activities in My school_文档下载
亿万文档 免费下载
当前位置: &
& Extracurricular Activities in My school
Extracurricular Activities in My school
Extracurricular Activities in My school
Every Tuesday afternoon, there are extracurricular activities in our school. There are all sorts of interesting activities in our school, such as singing, dancing, ball games, collecting stamps and making models. These actvities can not only broaden my mind, but also can enrich my knowledge. At the same time, when we take part in these activities, we can also improve hands-on skill. It is said that, too much work without play makes Jack a dull boy. I think we should do less homework and have more time to enjoy our own hobies, such as doing volunteer work. These extracurricular activities can let us relax ourselves.
Word文档免费下载: (下载1-1页,共1页)
2011 徐汇区: Extracurricular Activities in My School “我校的课外活动” 徐汇区: 我校的课外活动” Use the following table as a reference. (以下表格内容...And our school organizes many extracurricular activities in order to help us...A lot of my school friends eat sweets every day but I’m lucky because...Writing: Write at least 60 words about the topic &Extracurricular Activities in My School&. (以“我校的课外活动”为题写一篇不少于 60 个词的短文,标点...Extracurricular Activities_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。关于课外活动Extracurricular Activities Life Outside the Classroom Sure, life in school is pretty interesting...Top students also take part in extracurricular activities. The development of...Third, there exist many characteristics in my ideal school C EFI university...Last but not the least, the extracurricular activities are different. In my mind, high school students have nothing to do but studying. Although there ...区/嘉定区 嘉定区: 宝山区 嘉定区:Everyone needs help 杨浦区: 杨浦区:Things that make me angry 徐汇区: 徐汇区:Extracurricular activities in my school ...Module 1 My First Day at Senior High(我上高中的第一天) My name is Li...And our school organizes many extracurricular activities in order to help us...Participating in different extracurricular activities have enriched my school life and trained my abilities. The top benefit I’ve got here is that I have...Mr.Wu has been an English teacher in my school (Le Xue Education) since...He often participated in extracurricular activities contributing a great deal ...114网址导航

我要回帖

更多关于 extracurricular 的文章

随机推荐