根据后面括号里的什么单词前面加an,写出前面 什么单词前面加an

完成句子(共一节,满分20分)阅读下列各小题,根据每句后的汉语提示,用句末括号内的英语单词完成句子,并将答案写在答题卡上的相应题号后。71.thetopofahill,ourschoolisverybeautifulwithgreentreessurroundedit.(see)从山顶上看,我们学校绿树环绕非常美丽。72.Ithinkthatonlyinthiswaytheknowledgeandskillsneededformyjob.(gain)我认为只有通过这种方式我们才能获得工作所需要的知识和技能。73.Igotupearly,butIso,becauseIhadnoworktodothatmorning.(do)我起床起得很早,但我本来不必这么做的,因为我那天早上没什么事做。74.Astheprofessorputsit,itisapositiveattitudesuccessforallpeople.(determine)正如教授所说,是积极的人生态度决定了人们的成功。75.andyouwillpassmountainsandthousandsoflakesandforests.(go)向东走,你会经过群山和成千上万的湖泊和森林。76.It’ssaidthatthenewmodelcarrunsthantheoldone.(fast)据说这款新车速度可达老款车两倍。77.itintwohoursisaquestion.(finish)他能否在两小时内完成它还是一个问题。78.Ibegantofinditdifficultanyonewhostickstotheirownopinions.(get)我开始发现,与固执已见的人很难相处。79.Thephotoaswellasthediariesoftenmycollegedays,whenwewerefreeoftrouble.(remind)这张照片和日记经常使我想起我的大学时代,那时真是无忧无虑啊。80.ThefactisthatIwasill,myabsence.(account)事实是我生病了,这就是我缺席的原因。湖北省襄阳市四校(襄州一中、枣阳一中、宜城一中、曾都一中)学年高一下学期期中联考英语答案根据括号里所给的汉语写出英语单词。 1. Areyou_____(有空)
练习题及答案
根据括号里所给的汉语写出英语单词。
1. Are you_____(有空)tonight?2. Which are your favorite _____(动物).3. I have two _____ (家兔) , and they are very cute.4. —What time is it?     —It’s a _____ (一刻钟) past eight.5. There are a _____(一百) chickens in this area.
题型:填空题难度:中档来源:贵州省同步题
所属题型:填空题
试题难度系数:中档
答案(找答案上)
1. free  2. animals  3. rabbits  4. quarter  5. hundred
马上分享给同学
初中二年级英语试题“ 根据括号里所给的汉语写出英语单词。 1. Areyou_____(有空)”旨在考查同学们对
单词、词组、
可数名词(单数名词,复数名词)、
……等知识点的掌握情况,关于英语的核心考点解析如下:
此练习题为精华试题,现在没时间做?,以后再看。
根据试题考点,只列出了部分最相关的知识点,更多知识点请访问。
考点名称:
英语单词的产生是汉英两种语言双向交流的产物,一些带有中国特色的名称和概念进入了英语词汇,同时还有一些英语词汇进入了汉语,在文化环境中衍生出新的含义,形成了英语词汇的语义文化特征。
根据最新人教版版和牛津版的初中英语教材的词汇量,一个水平较高的初中毕业生的词汇量应在2400左右。初中的单词和词组词汇量要求数量会不断增长。
1、名词n(noun),分可数名词与不可数名词。
2、动词v(verb),分及物动词vt及不及物动词vi。
3、形容词adj(adjective)。
4、副词adv(adverb)。
5、代(名)词pron(pronoun)。
6、助动词auxiliary verb
7、连词conj(conjunction)
8、情态动词modal verb
9、介词prep(preposition)
10、数词number
11、感叹词interjection
12、短语动词phr v(phrasal verb)
考点名称:
可数名词:
可数名词是指能以数目来计算,可以分成个体的人或东西;因此它有复数形式,当它的复数形式在句子中作主语时,句子的谓语也应用复数形式。
名词单数变复数的规则:
在词尾加-s
desk&desks
-s在清辅音后发/s/
girl&girls
-s在元音和浊辅音后发/z/
以s,x,ch,sh结尾的词
在词尾加-es
bus&buses box&boxes watch&watches fish&fishes
-es发/iz/音
以辅音字母加-y结尾的词
变y为i再加-es
family&families
factory&factories
party&patries
-ies发/iz/音
以元音字母加-y结尾的词
在词尾加-s
以f或fe结尾的词
变f或fe为v再加-es
knife&knives
life&lives
wife&wives
half&halves
-ves发/vz/音
以辅音字母加-o结尾的词
在词尾加-es
potato&potatoes
tomato&tomatoes
hero&heroes
-es发/z/音
以元音字母加-o结尾的词
在词尾加-s
radio&radios
巧记以f\fe结尾的可数名词复数
妻子骑牛拿起刀,wife,calf,knife &
追得贼狼满街跑,thief,wolf &&&变f或fe为v,再加es
碰倒架子丧己命,shelf,self,life &
手帕树叶半空飘。handkerchief,leaf,half &
名词复数的不规则变化:
1.不规则形式:
child&children(儿童)
man&men(男人)
woman&women (女人)
an Englishman&two Englishmen(英国人)
foot&feet(脚)
tooth&teeth(牙)
mouse&mice(老鼠)
ox &oxen(公牛)
goose&geese(鹅)
2.单复同形:
deer,sheep,fish,Chinese,Japanese, species,means,Swiss
除人民币,美元、英镑、法郎等都有复数形式。
如:a dollar, a meter,twometers
3.集体名词,以单数形式出现,但实为复数:
people police cattle是复数
(OK :a person,a policeman,ahead of cattle,the English,the British,the French,the Chinese,the Japanese,the Swiss )
(Error:a people,a police,a cattle )
表示国民总称时,作复数用。
(The Chinese are industries and brave. 中国人民是勤劳勇敢的。)
4.以s结尾,仍为单数的名词
maths,politics,physics等学科名词,为不可数名词,是单数。
news是不可数名词。
5.表示由两部分构成的东西,
glasses(眼镜) trousers (长裤) clothes(衣服)
若表达具体数目,要借助数量词pair(对,双)a pair of glasses& two pairs of trousers suit(套)
6.另外还有一些名词,其复数形式有时可表示特别意思
goods (货物) waters (水域) fishes (各种鱼)
可数名词变复数的几种形式:&
1) 单数名词加s: students, apples, bags, trees, books, brothers.  &
2) 以s、x、sh、ch结尾的名词加es: glasses, boxes, brushes, matches.  
3) 以辅音字母加y结尾的名词,变y为i加es: cities, babies, enemies.   
4) 以f或fe结尾的名词,多数变f为v加es: wives, knives.但有些词只加s: roofs,proofs, chiefs. &
5) 以o结尾的名词,有些加es: Negroes, heroes, tomatoes, potatoes.&&其它加s: radio s, zoos, pianos, photos.   
6) 不规则名词:foot&feet, goose&geese, tooth&teeth, child&children, man&men, woman&women, mouse&mice.
7) 单复数同形的名词:sheep,fish,dee.
注意:fish表示种类时,也用fishes这样的形式。
相关练习题推荐
与“ 根据括号里所给的汉语写出英语单词。 1. Areyou_____(有空)”相关的知识点试题(更多试题练习--)
微信沪江中考
CopyRight & 沪江网2016【小题1】towns
【小题1】hardly &&&【小题1】western 【小题1】chat &&&&&【小题1】group
【小题1】myself &&&【小题1】daily / everyday 【小题1】noticed &&【小题1】until / till &【小题1】walking解析:略
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
阅读下面短文,然后根据短文内容判断正(T)误(F)。
A plant makes its own food in its leaves. Water comes to the leaves through the roots (根). Air gets into the leaves through very small holes. The green coloring in the leaves uses the water and air to make food for the plant. It also needs sunshine because a plant can make food only when the sun is shining.
Animals and people could not live without green plants. They both eat plants. People and some animals also eat the meat of some animals, and these animals eat plants.(1)
A plant gets food from its leaves.
The sun uses the water and air to make food for the plant.
A plant has very small holes in its leaves for water to come in.
A plant can make its food when it is a sunny day.
From the article we know that people can’t get food without animals.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!与“根据句子意思,用括号中所给汉语提示或英语单词的适当形式填空。在答题卡标有题号的横线上,写出空缺处所填单词的正确形式。(每空一词)【小题1】 Lucy is one of the ____ girls in ou...”相似的题目:
The temperature can drop &&&&zero when winter comes.underbelowatover
Yesterday afternoon David hurried to school &&&&&his chemistry book, so he had to share Betty’s.A. for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. with&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. without
Supermarket&
Hours:&& 8:30 a.m.~10:30 p.m.Eggs (1
kilo):&&&&¥4.90Apples (1
kilo):&&¥2.00Pork (1
kilo):&&&&¥16.80Supermarket&
Hours:&& 8:00 a.m.~10:00 p.m.Eggs ( 1
kilo):&&&¥4.50Apples (1
kilo):&&¥1.97Pork (1
kilo):&&&&¥16.20Supermarket&
Hours:&& 8:00 a.m.~10:30 p.m.Eggs (1
kilo):&&&&¥4.70Apples (1
kilo):&&¥2.10Pork (1
kilo):&&&&¥16. 80Supermarket&
Hours:&&& 8:30 a.m.~9:30 p.m.Eggs ( 1
kilo):&&&&¥6.60Apples (1
kilo):&&&¥1.90Pork(1
kilo):&&&&&&¥16.60【小题1】The price of the pork in &&&& and &&&& is the same.A.Supermarket A; Supermarket BB.Supermarket A; Supermarket CC.Supermarket B; Supermarket DD.Supermarket C; Supermarket D【小题2】If you want to do some shopping in Supermarket D, you can’t buy things at &&&&. A.8:00 a.m.B.6:30 p.m.C.11:30 a.m.D.8:30 p.m.【小题3】On Sunday, Mrs. Green wants to buy two kilos of eggs, three kilos of apples and a kilo of pork in Supermarket B, she should spend&&&& on them.A.¥22.64B.¥31.11C.¥29.14D.¥26.61&&&&
“根据句子意思,用括号中所给汉语提示或英语...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“根据句子意思,用括号中所给汉语提示或英语单词的适当形式填空。在答题卡标有题号的横线上,写出空缺处所填单词的正确形式。(每空一词)【小题1】 Lucy is one of the ____ girls in our class. (高)【小题2】Last term, I ____ a bicycle to school every day. (骑)【小题3】 I'm strongly ____ smoking because it may cause cancer. (反对)【小题4】We are pleased with the good ____ in Yangzhou restaurants. (服务)【小题5】 Rome was not ____ in a day, so you should work hard to make progress. (建造)【小题6】 The books on the shelf are that ____. (visit)【小题7】The foreigner has been used to ____ with chopsticks. (eat)【小题8】Kids, help ____to some fruit, it's good for your health. (you)【小题9】 ____, the "Chinese Dream”will come true in the near future. (hope)【小题10】Two ____ of the students have read the book Alice in Wonderland. (five)”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“根据句子意思,用括号中所给汉语提示或英语单词的适当形式填空。在答题卡标有题号的横线上,写出空缺处所填单词的正确形式。(每空一词)【小题1】 Lucy is one of the ____ girls in our class. (高)【小题2】Last term, I ____ a bicycle to school every day. (骑)【小题3】 I'm strongly ____ smoking because it may cause cancer. (反对)【小题4】We are pleased with the good ____ in Yangzhou restaurants. (服务)【小题5】 Rome was not ____ in a day, so you should work hard to make progress. (建造)【小题6】 The books on the shelf are that ____. (visit)【小题7】The foreigner has been used to ____ with chopsticks. (eat)【小题8】Kids, help ____to some fruit, it's good for your health. (you)【小题9】 ____, the "Chinese Dream”will come true in the near future. (hope)【小题10】Two ____ of the students have read the book Alice in Wonderland. (five)”相似的习题。2.Actually 3.afford 4.served
6.kindly 7.silence
9.smile 10.under
【解析】试题解析:本文大意:一个男孩领着失明的父亲进了一个面馆,大声地喊两碗牛肉面,却小声地告诉服务员一碗牛肉面一碗素面。面条端上来了,那位父亲把自己碗里的一片牛肉夹给儿子,让他多吃点。儿子默默地接受,却又把牛肉放回父亲的碗里。老板很感动,就让服务员拿来一片鱼送给他,说是周年纪念日,免费的。等他们走后老板收拾碗时,发现在一个碗下面有几个硬币,正好是鱼的钱数。1.男孩向他挥手小声说。挥手,挥动wave,全文为一般过去时,可知填waved
2.实际上男孩的钱包瘪瘪的,买不起两碗牛肉面。事实上actually,副词,修饰全句放在句首,可知填 Actually 3.意:见【2】。买得起afford,动词,couldn’t情态动词后接动词原形, 可知填afford 4.当面条端上来,父亲不急于吃。为..端上,服务,招待serve,动词,面条是被端上来的,被动语态,可知填served
5.他夹起来放进他儿子的碗里,和蔼地说多吃些。儿子son,bowl碗,碗是儿子的,名词所有格,可知填 son’s
6.】考查副词。句意:见【5】。和善地,和蔼地kindly,副词修饰saying,可知填. kindly 7.沉默,寂静silence,名词,in silence静静地,固定短语,可知填 silence
8.他him,动词后接人称代词宾格,可知填him
9.微笑smile,名词,不定冠词后接可数名词单数,可知填smile 10.在…下under。介词,放于名词前,构成介词短语,可知填under
考点:短文填空
请在这里输入关键词:
来源:2014年海南省招联合模拟考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
---- Can you tell me why __________?---- Because I want to help the people there.A. do you go to TibetB. did you go to TibetC. you are going to Tibet 
来源:2014年海南省定安县中考一模英语试卷(解析版)
The boy is from Canada. ________ hair is brown.A. He
C. Him 
来源:2014年浙江衢州市毕业生模拟考试英语试卷(解析版)
May I ask _______? Maybe I can help you find it.A. what are you looking for
B. what are you lookingC. what you are looking for
D. what you are looking
来源:2014年浙江衢州市毕业生模拟考试英语试卷(解析版)
I’d like something to read. Would you please pass me the ______.
D. meat  
来源:2014年浙江省金衢十二校初三联考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
We have two daughters: Kristen is seven years old and Kelly is four.Last Sunday evening, we invited some people home for dinner.I dressed them nicely for the party, and told them that their job was to join Mommy in answering the door when the bell rang.Mommy would introduce them to the guests, and then they would take the guests’ coats upstairs and put them on the bed in the second bedroom.
The guests arrived.I introduced my two daughters to each of them.The adults were nice and kind and said how lucky we were to have such good kids.
Each of the guests paid too much attention to Kelly, the younger one, admiring her dress, her hair and her smile.They said she was a remarkable girl to be carrying coats upstairs at her age.
I thought to myself that we adults usually make a big “to do” over the younger one because she’s the one who seems more easily hurt.We do it with the best of intention(意图).
But we seldom think of how it might affect the other child.I was a little worried that Kristen would feel she was being outshined (使逊色).I was about to serve dinner when I realized that she had been missing for twenty minutes.I ran upstairs and found her in the bedroom, crying.
I said, “What are you doing, my dear?”
She turned to me with a sad expression and said, “Mommy, why don’t people like me the way they like my sister? Is it because I’m not pretty? Is that why they don’t say nice things about me as much?”
I tried to explain to her, kissing and held her in arms to make her feel better.
Now, whenever I visit a friend’s home, I make it a point(特意做某事) to speak to the elder child first.1.The guests praised Kelly for carrying coats upstairs because of her ____.A.young age
B.lovely smile
C.pretty clothes
D.beautiful hair2.Kristen felt sad and cried because ____.A.the guest gave her more coats to carry
B.the guests praised her sister more than herC.her mother didn’t
introduce her to the guests
D.she didn’t
look as pretty as Kelly3.From this experience ,the writer changed the way of ____.A. dressing her daughters
B.visiting friendsC. greeting the elder child
D.kissing. 
来源:2014年浙江省金衢十二校初三联考英语试卷(解析版)
--Excuse me, ___________is it from here to the hospital?
--It’s not far, about 20 minutes’ walk.A. How often
B. How long
C. How far
D. How much 
来源:2014年浙江省金华市武义县中考适应性考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Time flies. Your time in junior high school will come to an end in a few months. Let’s look back over the last three years. What were the highs and lows? For Zhang Xiaomeng, a senior high school girl from Jiangsu, meeting her best friend Hua Xuan was the best part of her time at junior high school. They went to class together, had lunch together, and even went to the washroom together. Having one or two best friends is important, said Xu Zheng, a teacher from Jiangsu. “Students have secrets. They don’t want to tell their parents,”Xu added. However, being too rebellious (叛逆的) in junior high is the biggest regret for Liu Anqing, a senior high school student from Fujian. “I didn’t listen to my parents. I quarreled with my mother every week,” said Liu. “I wish I could go back to that time and get on well with them.” Time also needs to be taken care of. Zhang Zihua, 15, from Shanxi, thought he had plenty of time to prepare for the big exam at the end of Junior 3. Then one day, he was told: “The exam is in 100 days.” “We need a strong knowledge base to pass the exam. But I didn’t care about it,” said Zhang. Gu Xiaoli, a teacher from Jiangsu, said that it’s never too late to catch up. “No matter your regrets about wasted time, you can always pick things up from now,” said Gu. 1.How many students shared their ideas in the passage?A. Three.
D. Six.2.The underlined word “regret” in Paragraph 2 most probably means a feeling of __________.A. happiness
B. surprise
D. sadness 3.Which of the following is true about Liu Anqing?A. She quarreled with her parents every day when she was a little girl.B. Her parents didn’t like her at all.C. She didn’t do well in her study at junior high school.D. She didn’t get on well with her parents when she was in junior high school.4.What’s wrong with Zhang Zihua?A. He didn’t pass the exam.B. He had no good friends.C. He didn’t get ready for the exam.D. He didn’t get on well with his parents and teachers. 
来源:2014年浙江省金华市四校5月联考九年级英语试卷(解析版)
--My girls! You are too shy. You should have more confidence in _______ .
-- Ok, thanks.A. you
B. yourself
C. yourselves
D. themselves 
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

更多关于 什么单词前面加an 的文章

随机推荐