写一篇英语作文"我的梦想作文500字"(My dr...

您好,欢迎来到隔壁老师家教网!
当前位置>>
我的梦想英语作文
时间: 10:10:09
来源:隔壁老师家教网
&&&&& 我们在小的时候就树立了自己的梦想,无论是想当科学家、老师或者是别的,这些在当时都是梦想,那么怎么用英语来写关于梦想的英语作文呢,下面就举例来说明一下,希望大家多多体会,学习一下如何来使用英语。一、我的梦想  In my mind, everyone shall have his own dream. I think that having a dream means that we have an idea, and then we will do all the things to achieve the target. As long as we have a goal to be realized, we won’t be blind at least.  My dream is to become a successful stateman, helping those people who need help with their rights. Of course, to be a good stateman is very difficult, but I will do whatever I can do to keep everyone satisfied. That's my dream. I want to try my best to help the poor sick people of our country. China is a developing country which needs good stateman,especially in the countryside and distant villages.  Now I’m a junior student on Grade One, My dream is also that although at present I’m good at study, I’ll still try my best to be the study winner. Now everything I do is close to my dream. I feel life is fill with hope and is colorful, and I have enough confidence to realize my dream.二、我有一个梦想  Everyone may have his own dream. Someone may want to be rich, someone may want to be beautiful, and someone may want to have power. But I’m different from them. My dream is special. I want to have a pair of wings. Because I want to fly in the sky,I like the feeling of freedom.  If I have a pair of wings,I’m sure it will be very wonderful. I can fly below the blue sky with the birds. I can enjoy the music of birds’. I can fly across the cloud and the small wind will blow past my face. The feeling must be the same as that my mother caresses me.  I can fly over the sea, below the rainbow, through the forest I can see all the wonderful view. But I know that it will never be uteri have another instead. I want to have a fly of my own. The plane must be very small and light. It has to carry only one person. It can fly by wind or sunshine. It can fly for a very long time. And the important thing is that it must be very save.  I’m sure I can have this plane some day. And I can have fly to everywhere I want.三、我的梦想是从政  Everyone has a dream.  Now I want to say something about my dream.What is my dream?I often ask myself.In my mind,everyone shall have his own dream.I think that having a dream means that we have an idea,and then we will do all the things to achieve the target.As long as we have a goal to be realized,we won’t be blind at least.  My dream is to become a successful stateman,helping those people who need help with their rights.Of course,to be a good stateman is very difficult,but I will do whatever I can do to keep everyone satisfied.That's my dream.I want to try my best to help the poor sick people of our country.China is a developing country which needs good stateman,especially in the countryside and distant villages.  Now I’m a junior student on Grade One,My dream is also that although at present I’m good at study,I’ll still try my best to be the study winner.Now everything I do is close to my dream.I feel life is fill with hope and is colorful,and I have enough confidence to realize my dream.  I know that fantasy is something hard to realize,but dream can.I’ll work hard for my dreams,I’ll never give up.&& 在用英语写梦想的时候也一定要注意语法的运用,每个人的梦想也是有所不同的,所以这是一个比较容易写的话题。梦想不只是拥有那么简单,更主要的还是靠自己的坚持去努力实现自己的梦想。
Copyright (c) 隔壁老师--五分(北京)网络科技有限公司 京ICP备号-1您现在的位置: >
> 我的梦想(My Dream)
中考英语作文范文:我的梦想(My Dream)
山东省滨州市2012中考英语试卷书面表达
& 规划人生,成就未来。请以“My Dream”为题写一篇英语短文,描述你梦想的工作。& 要求:& 1.文中不得出现真实的人名和校名等相关信息。& 2.词数:80―100。标题和短文开头已给出,不计入总词数。& 3.参考词汇:be friendly to…,help,study hard,come trueMy DreamEveryone has his dream. My dream is to be ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――一―――――一――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――一―――――一――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――一――一―
One possible version:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& My Dream
&&& Everyone has his dream. My dream is to be a doctor.& When I was in Grade seven, I was sick and often went to see doctors. The doctor were very friend to me and they often cheered me up. With the help of them, I was getting better. Now I'm very healthy. Since then I have hoped to become a doctor. I will study hard to get more knowledge in order to achieve my dream. I'll give my love to the patients as much as possible and help them out of danger.
To be a doctor is really great. I think my dream will come true one day.
精典英语在线训练资源
网站备案号:您现在的位置: &
& My Dream 我的梦想_1200字
My Dream 我的梦想_1200字
精粹APP,写作提升无忧!
进入查字典作文网官方欢乐群了解更多第一手作文资讯,群号:
作者:admin& | & 初三&&
0人浏览了这篇文章
Different people have different dreams. Some people dream of making a lot of money. Some people dream of living a happy life. Some people dream of being famous. Some people dream of going abroad and so on. I have a dream,too。
不同的人有不同的梦想。有些人梦想赚很多的钱。有些人梦想过上幸福的生活。有些人梦想能够出名。有些人梦想能够出国等等。我也有一个梦想。
When I was in school my teacher asked me what I want to be in the future I had no idea at the time because I didn&t think about the question before now I have my dream I have figured out what I want to be in the future I want to be a teacher. This is my future ideal career being a teacher not only fulfills myself I also can implant my knowledge to my students. When I look at my teachers I adore them so much they learn so much knowledge they can help us learn better whenever we have questions they can answer us immediately. I want to be one of them when I grow up so I must study hard now.
当我上学的时候,我的老师问我你将来想成为什么样的人,那时候我还不知道怎么回答,因为我从来没有想个这个问题,现在我有自己的理想,弄清楚自己将来想成为什么,我想要成为一名老师。这是我将来理想的职业,成为一名教师不仅能充实我自己,我也可以把我的知识灌输给我的学生。当我看着我的老师时,我很崇拜他们,他们学习了很多的知识,帮助我们更好地学习,无论我们什么时候提出疑问,他们可以立刻回答。当我长大后我想要成为他们中的一员,因此我必须要努力学习。
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:/yingyu41087/
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
考试类型:
作文类型:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新稿费提现申请
热门作文文档
同主题的其他文章
关于 梦想的其他文章我的梦想英语作文my dream
欢迎来到CNFLA学习网, 免费公益的学习网站!
我的梦想英语作文my dream
来源:cnfla儿童网浏览:46
  导语:每个人都有一定的理想,这种理想决定着他的努力和判断的方向。下面是cnfla儿童网小编为您收集整理的作文,希望对您有所帮助。  my dream 英语作文_第1篇:  My dream is to become a dancer, because I like to dance.  I think dancing is very happy, I will not be afraid even pull legs hurt, and dance lessons I never absent from class, the class seriously practice the basic skills, not afraid of hard work.  I have learned dance for four years, as long as I don't give up, dreams will achieve.  I cheer for myself!  我的梦想是当一名舞蹈家,因为我喜欢跳舞。  我觉得跳舞很快乐,即使扳腿我也不怕疼,而且上舞蹈课我从来不缺课,上课都认真的练基本功,不怕辛苦。  我已经学四年舞蹈了,只要我不放弃,梦想一定会实现。  我为我自己加油!  my dream 英语作文_第2篇:  Since I was young, I have lots of dreams: tiny, I want to be a scientist. Big, after a little more specific, I wa To grow up a bit, I want to be a life-saving doctor... And now, my biggest ideal is: to be a teacher.  As the saying goes, &never too old to learn&, since want to learn, to be without a teacher. Therefore, the teacher is accompanied by people through life. Since kindergarten, teacher education we have enlightenment, and then the elementary school, junior high school, high school, university... Every moment is inseparable from the teacher. Teacher is a great occupation, they silently dedication for the students, I do not wish for any return, only hope that the students can become a useful person to society. The teacher is like a spring rain, selflessly sprinkle the dew of knowledge to the students, make individual Teacher also like a candle, burns himself, lights others...  To be a teacher, first of all their study better, eloquence is better, but also has a unique education method, easy to let students accept... If I as a teacher, I will gently towards students, let stud Students made a mistake, I will not always scold them, I will be by unreasonable, for example, let them to recognize When students are sad, I The students won the honor, I The students fail, I will encourage them to...  Teacher's position in my heart is so high, because they are so selfless, so obscure, in order to make the flowers of the motherland can open more prosperous, more colourful, they toiled day and night. Although they are hard, however, when the teacher has a benefit, that is - have a winter holiday and summer vacation! Hey hey...  My dream is to become a teacher, as a great teacher, I'll strive for my dream!  我从小就有许许多多的梦想:很小很小的时候,我想当一名科学家;大了一点儿后,就更具体了,想当一名动物学家;再长大一点儿,我想做一名救死扶伤的医生……而现在,我最大的理想就是:当一名教师。  俗话说“活到老,学到老”,既然要学,就离不开老师。由此可见,教师是伴随着人们走过一生的。从幼儿园开始,就有启蒙老师教育我们,然后是小学、初中、高中、大学……每时每刻都离不开老师。教师是一个伟大的职业,他们默默地为学生们奉献,不求任何回报,只希望学生们能成为对社会有用的人。老师就像春雨,无私地把知识的甘露洒向学生们,让一棵棵小树苗成为参天大树;老师又似蜡烛,燃烧了自己,照亮了别人……  要想当好一名教师,首先自己学习要好,口才也要好,还要有独特的教育方法,容易让学生接受……如果我当了老师,我会温柔地对待学生,让学生们倍感亲切;学生犯了错误,我不会总是骂他们,我会通过讲道理、举例子,让他们认识到自己的不足;学生们伤心时,我会安慰他们;学生们获得荣誉时,我会表扬他们;学生们失败时,我会鼓励他们……  教师的地位在我心目中是如此的崇高,因为他们是那样无私,那样默默无闻,为了使祖国的花朵能开得更旺、更艳,他们日日夜夜辛勤地劳作。虽然比较辛苦,不过嘛,当老师还有一个好处,那就是――有寒假和暑假!嘿嘿……  我的梦想是当一名教师,当一名伟大的教师,我会为我的梦想而努力的!您当前所在位置:
我的梦想My Dream
【编者按】精品学习网作文频道编辑为了帮助大家写好初中英语作文,搜集整理了我的梦想My Dream,供大家参考。
我的梦想My Dream
Yesterday, we had a discussion. The topic is. What is my dream? Every one has his dream. Some want to be teachers,others want to be scientists. My dream is to become a doctor.
My friends asked me why. I told them my story. When I was a small boy I was very weak. Once I was terribly iii. I had a high fever. My parents sent me to the hospital but the doctors could do nothing for me. Then my parents heard there was a very good doctor in another town. They took me there. I was saved.
A good doctor can save people' s lives. From then on I decided to become a doctor. I know it is not easy to be a doctor.But I am determined to study hard. I am sure my dream will come true.
昨天,我们讨论了。题目是。我的梦想是什么?每个人都有自己的梦想。一些人想成为教师,其他人想成为科学家。我的梦想是成为一名医生。
我的朋友问我为什么。我告诉他们我的故事。当我还是个小男孩的时候,我很虚弱。我曾经是可怕的我发高烧。我的父母送我去医院,但医生不能帮我做什么。然后我的父母听说有个很好的医生在另一个城市。他们把我带到那里。我得救了。
一个好的医生可以挽救人的生命。从那时起,我就决定要成为一名医生。我知道这是不容易的是一个医生。但我下决心要努力学习。我相信我的梦想会成真。
本文标签:
频道相关推荐
作文频道交流QQ群:
精品学习网作文频道新浪微博
@精品学习网作文频道
更多精彩~手机扫描二码
小学生:jpxxs633
初中生:zk51edu
高中生:gk51edu
精品学习网()在建设过程中引用了互联网上的一些信息资源并对有明确来源的信息注明了出处,版权归原作者及原网站所有,如果您对本站信息资源版权的归属问题存有异议,请您致信(将#换成@),我们会立即做出答复并及时解决。如果您认为本站有侵犯您权益的行为,请通知我们,我们一定根据实际情况及时处理。
作文快搜索
初中英语作文最新更新
学习在线查询工具

我要回帖

更多关于 我的梦想作文500字 的文章

随机推荐