2014 备战中考综合填空练习_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2014 备战中考综合填空练习
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用3下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢=英语一道题,短文填空I have a great dad.His name is Frank Burke.cook,go,sister,one,something,health,swim,game,tell,spendI have a great dad.His name is Frank Burke.We1.___lots of time together.I enjoy being with him.He is the best father to my2.____Ellen and Anne,my brother J.K and me.My dad enjoys3.____to the movies with us on the weekend.We go to the movies4.___a week,on Saturday.Then on the way home,he always talks about the movies with us.He wants us to learn 5.____from the movies.We often ride bikes together on Sundays.My dad thinks it’s good for our health.He hopes all of us can stay 6._____.My dad swims well.He thinks it’s good exercise.We often go to the beach and7.___with him.My dad also likes ball8.____.His favorite football team is the New York Jets and his favorite baseball team is the New York Mets.When we watch a game on TV,my dad always9._____us a lot about the history of each team.My dad likes going fishing,so he often takes us out on boat rides.He is also good at10.____.He often cooks delicious food for us.1____________.2____________.3___________.4___________.5____________ .6____________.7____________.8______________.9____________.10____________
▆▆▆價▆▆▆
spend sisters going once something heathy swim games tell cooking
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1spend 2sister 3going 4once 5something 6health 7swim 8game 9tells 10cooking
2 sisters. 3 .4 going.5 once .6.healthy.7 swim.8. games9tells.10cooking
扫描下载二维码根据句意及提示补全句子.1.His sister is going to see()(民族的)dances.3.She wants to v()Stone Forest too.5Have a good t(),boys and girls.补全句子T:()on the weekend,Lily?L:I am going to the country.T:()L:Because my grandpa is not fineT:()L:I am going on Saturday morning.T:Are you going by bus?L:(),I am going by train.T:()on the train?L:I am going to read a magazine.T:See you next Monday.L:See you.(只填空)
1.His sister is going to see(ethnical)(民族的)dances.3.She wants to v(isit)Stone Forest too.5Have a good t(ime),boys and girls.补全句子T:(what is your plan)on the weekend,Lily?L:I am going to the country.T:(why)L:Because my grandpa is not fineT:(when are you going there)L:I am going on Saturday morning.T:Are you going by bus?L:(no),I am going by train.T:(what are going to do)on the train?L:I am going to read a magazine.T:See you next Monday.L:See you.(只填空)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
ethnicalvisitWhere are you goingWhyWhat time are you going to leaveno
4. imeT:what's your planL:T:whyL:T:when will you goLTL:NoT:What are you going to do
扫描下载二维码填空 1.R——— to take your sports shoes.We have a P.E.class today.填空 1.R——— to take your sports shoes.We have a P.E.class today.2.His sister ___ like a little bit heavy.3.he walks into the classroom,but n____ is in it.He is the first to come.
bfAV72FD92
1.remember2.looks3.nobody
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
rememberlooksnobody
rememberlooksnobody
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 this is my sister 的文章

随机推荐