雅思口语范文如何回答 do you thi...

雅思口语常见话题:Housework_新东方网
您好,欢迎来到新东方
& 文章正文
15:45&&作者:&&来源:雅思9分网&&字号:|
  下面新东方网雅思频道为大家整理了雅思口语常见话题:Housework,供考生们参考,以下是详细内容。
  Housework
  1、Do people in your country do much housework?
  2、In your home, who does the housework?
  3、Do you do much housework?
  4、What housework do you like to do?
  5、What housework did you do when you were a child?
  6、Do you think children should do housework?
  7、Do you feel people in your country have enough time to do housework?
  8、Do you think people like doing housework by themselves?
  9、Do you usually do any housework?
  10、Do you like to do housework?
  11、What housework do you least like doing?
  12、If a child helps do some of the family housework, how do you think this
affects the child's development?
  13、What do you do to help the family?
  14、Have there been any changes in the housework people do since the time
when your parents were your age?
  15、Do you think people should be paid to do household chores?
  Important:
  At the moment (2012) in China, there are about 30 different topics being
used in Part 1.
  These topics and questions are in the examiner's question book(topic pool),
the examiner is not allowed to make his or her own questions in Part 1 test.
  —Chris Green (a former IELTS examiner)
  以上就是新东方网雅思频道为大家整理的雅思口语常见话题:Housework,非常实用,考生们在备考时可以多多练习这些常见的雅思口语考题,多整理一些答题的素材及思路,确保正式考试时能够流利、自然地回答考官给出的题目。更多资讯、资料尽在新东方网雅思频道。最后,新东方网雅思频道预祝大家在雅思考试中取得好成绩!
  更多雅思资讯请访问》》》
(责任编辑:张梦璇)
更多&&文章推荐
相关文章导读
精彩是人生持续一辈子的过程,绝对不是高考和中考一锤子就可以定下来的,这一锤子只是你的精彩之一!
猫猫猫猫猫猫咪呀
Scarlettonly
明教小魔女> 四大类雅思口语常考话题有哪些(3)
四大类雅思口语常考话题有哪些(3)
&&&&&&&&西西
&&&& &&&& &&&&
& & 1. An environmental problem in a place that you&ve been to - What this problem is- What (you think) the causes of the problem are- How this problem affects people (or you)- And explain how you think this problem could be solved.【Part 3: What are the different kinds of environmental problems that exist right now- What do you think is the most serious environmental problem in China- Do you think it is the government's responsibility to solve environmental problems or is it the the responsibility of each individual- What do you think China's environment will be like in the future (e.g., 20 or 50 years in the future)- Do young people & older people have the same attitudes towards waste disposal- Do you think that advertising leads to the production of more garbage in society-】
& & 2. Family event (birthday party or wedding) - 怎么样的event?在哪里?和谁?what you did (or, what happened at this event)-And explain why this event was enjoyable. 【Part 3: 家务?中国的wedding?Do you think (most) people spend too much on weddings- Compare modern weddings in China with traditional 点击发音 Chinese weddings (i.e., weddings many years ago). Do you know of any differences between weddings in China and those in the West- Can you think of any other important family events in China, besides weddings- Do you think strong families are important for society-】
& & 3. A recent change in your life - What the change was- When and where this change happened- What the result of this change was- And explain how you felt about this change when it happened. 【Part 3: 你觉得成年人应该经常换工作么?换工作有什么好处?Do you think experiencing change is good for children- How can people make changes to (improvements to) their everyday lives-】
& & 4. A sport (physical activity) you played when you were a child - What- When and where you played it- What equipment was needed for this sport- And explain what benefits you got from playing this sport. 【Part 3: In China, what sports are most popular with young children- Do you think boys and girls should play the same sports- (Why-/Why not-) What benefits do children (or, young people) derive from playing sport- Do you think competitive sport is beneficial for children (or, young people)- In what ways do you think the Olympic Games will effect (change) China- What effect do you think the Olympic Games will have on China's international relations-】
& & 5. Some good advice you received - 什么时间?什么人给你 ?什么样的忠告?对你有什么影响?【Part 3: 父母或者朋友谁的忠告对你更有用?你通常给朋友什么忠告?Do you think teachers should give students personal advice or just academic advice- Have you ever received advice from a trained person- What personal qualities do you think these professional advice givers should have-】
& & 6. Occasion when you were late - When this happened- What occasion you were late for- Why you were late- And explain how you felt when you were late / the result of your being late. 【Part 3: Do you think it's important to be punctual- How do you feel when others are late, keeping you waiting- What are some examples of occasions when punctuality is especially important- Do you think that ideas about being 'on time' are the same in the West and in China- Do you think modern technology has given us more time than before-】
& & 7. Project or homework assignment - Describe a project that you were once involved in.是什么?When and where you did this project- How difficult this task was (or: what the easiest and most difficult parts of this project were)- And explain what you learned from this experience.【Part 3: Do you think students in China have too much homework- (Why do you say that-) Do you think homework is important (or, necessary)- (Why-/Why not-) What modern technology is used in classrooms in China today- Do you think it's important (or, necessary) for children to go to school to be educated or is it possible for a child to be educated at home, without attending a school-】
& & 8. An enjoyable event - Describe a recent event that made you feel happy. What the event was- When and where it happened- What you saw or did- And explain why this event was so enjoyable. 【Part 3: 年龄和快乐的关系?现在的人没有过去快乐了,为什么?Are the things (or, the events) that make people happy today the same as several decades ago- Do you think money makes people happy- Do you think people mostly remember sad events or happy events- (Why-) Do you think there is any relationship between government and the happiness of the citizens-】
& & 9. A time you helped someone - Describe a time when you helped someone. Who you helped- How you helped them- Why you helped them- And explain how this person benefited from your help. 【Part 3: What kinds of people need help in China- What do you think of (very) poor people- How do you help other people- Do Chinese people help others who need help, such as people in extreme poverty- (How-) Do you think it's important to help people who need help- (Why- /Why not-) Do you think the government should help these people- (Why- /Why not-) How does the government try to help these people- Are there any non-government organizations in China that help people- Where do these organizations get their money from- What's your opinion of these organizations-】
& & 10. A visitor to you home (how you entertained him/her) - Describe a person who visited your home. Who the person was- Why they visited your home- How you spent the time with this visitor (or how you entertained this visitor)- And explain how you felt about the visit.【Part 3: When you travel to another city, do you prefer to stay in a hotel or with friends- (Why-) In China, when people visit other people in their homes, do they usually bring a gift- Are people in your country very hospitable to guests- What kinds of things do foreigners need to pay attention to when they travel in your country- If you were visiting another country, what do you think would be the biggest problem(s) you would have-】
相关推荐:
加拿大移民
|| | |||||当前位置:>>雅思口语话题Part2:好的放松的方法 A way to relax
雅思口语话题Part2:好的放松的方法 A way to relax
编辑:admin
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
&Describe a way to relax that you find effective.
You should say:
when you usually do this
where you usually do it
who is usually with you
and explain why this is relaxing for you.
Ok, well probably like most people, I do quite a lot of things to help me relax, but I&d say one of the most effective ways for me is simply just reading, which is quite funny, because when I was younger, I had absolutely no interest in books at all.
But anyway, as for when I usually read, well it could be any time of day really, but I tend to read in the evenings, because during the daytime, I&m normally busy with other stuff, so I don't usually have time until the evening.
And as for why I find reading so relaxing, well first of all, it hardly requires any effort apart from holding the book of course! So it&s a really nice way to wind down after a long day. And what I like to do is make myself as comfortable as possible when I&m reading, so I&ll normally either read on the sofa or go and lie on my bed.
So that&s one thing, and I suppose another reason why reading is so relaxing would be that it&s nice and peaceful, which makes a pleasant change from all the noise going on around me when I&m out working during the day. Having said that though, what I do often quite like to do when I&m reading is put on some quiet music in the background, which I find makes it even more enjoyable, especially if I have a nice big cup of coffee next to me.
What else is there to say&um....Oh yeah, one final thing to mention would be that, out of all the books I read, I find I can relax best when I&m reading novels, and I guess the reason for this is that reading them kind of helps me take my mind off things, if you know what I mean!
So yeah, this is basically why I find reading so relaxing and enjoyable.
有任何问题,请给我们留言, 管理员邮箱: 联系电话:
网站管理员:10001&&在线客服:&客服QQ:
鲁ICP备号-14您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
雅思口语讲义.ppt614页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可免费全文在线阅读后下载本文档
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:80 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
IELTS oral! With this faith, we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to go to jail together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day.
--Martin Luther sam 雅思考试流程 IELTS SPEAKING PROCESS
How long does the Speaking Test last? 11-14 minutes Shortest, but equally important!!! 25% of ur final result! ? Part 1是简单的介绍和面试,考官针对一些日常问题问考试一些基本问题。 4-5’
4 to 5 minutes
Introduction
I.D. check
: 4 questions 25 to 30 seconds
Topic 1 - about 4 questions Topic 2 - about 4 questions Topic 3 - about 4 questions
构 ORAL STRUCTURE 1 WARMING UP
简介:互动式:你问我答。问题数量:7-11个
3-5MINS左右 涉及问题:常规题+新题 常规题:考生的背景信息 新题:
每次更新的题目
解决方案 蹲点
举例: where are you from?
Are you a student or worker ?
Do you like travelling ?
what do you do for fun in your spare time
Part 2 考生会得到一张task card,上面有几道问题,学生有一分钟准备,然后针对问题进行1-2分钟的描述或叙述。 3-4’
3 to 4 minutes 1 minute of thinking time Topic 4 - 1 to 2 minute monologue Maybe 1 or 2 wrap-up questions
构 ORAL STRUCTURE 2 topic card
简介:考生在此环节将会领到一张卡片(A4纸大小)
DESCRIBE YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE
WHAT IS IT ?WHEN ?
CONTENT ?
WHY YOU LIKE IT ?
(通常情况下:有3到5个小要求)
步骤:两部分
A:准备一分钟(允许有纸笔记录要点)
B:演讲两分钟(最佳时间1。
正在加载中,请稍后...

我要回帖