ittime to rocktogobedgoodni...

用It is time to...造句要十个句子快点,急急急急急急急!但是不要太简单的,例如It is time to go home._百度知道
用It is time to...造句要十个句子快点,急急急急急急急!但是不要太简单的,例如It is time to go home.
,,造句要十个句子快点,,,但是不要太简单的,,帮帮忙,急急急急急急急,谢谢各位了,五分钟我就得要答案,例如It is time to go home,用It is time to,
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
8,Look!It&#39,10,3,7,Please turn off the television,It&#39,s time to set out,1,let&#39,t time to get up ,Hey!It&#39,s go out!6,clock!It&#39,let&#39,4,or you&#39,It&#39,5,s 9 o&#39,,It&#39,or you&#39,Hurry up!It&#39,It&#39,s time to do your homework,ll be late,Is&#39,ll miss it,s play basketball,s time to leave work,s time to have a rest,It&#39,s time to go to bed,It&#39,s time to have dinner,s time to go home!9,Let&#39,s time to say this secret,s time to catch the train,2,s go home together,
It is time to wake up.It is time to go to school.It is time to have lunch.It is time to leave.It is time to take the bus.It is time to have a telephone.It is time to go shopping.It is time to go to bed.It is time to open the door.istaimeto够topaoniu
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁it take sb.sometimetodosth的中文_百度知道
it take sb.sometimetodosth的中文
sometimetodosth的中文,,请帮帮忙,it take sb,
提问者采纳
我花了两个小时做作业,干某件事花费某人多长时间如,It takes me 2 hours to do my honework,
提问者评价
其他类似问题
其他2条回答
做某事花了某人多久时间,
“花费某人时间去做某事 ”例句“it takes me five minutes to have my breakfast”意思“吃早饭花了我五分钟”或者“我用五分钟的时间吃早饭”我说同学somebody不要用SB来代替好吧。这个缩写现在基本都专用了。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Nicki Minaj -- BS No Time to Zip ... Wardrobe Malfunction STAGED |
Got a Tip?
Call TMZ at (888) 847-9869 or
Nicki Minaj -- BS No Time to Zip ... Wardrobe Malfunction STAGED
Nicki Minaj CLAIMS her dress was unzipped during her performance at the VMAs because she didn't have enough time to get ready ... but that's BS -- she pulled the same stunt during rehearsals.Eyewitnesses who watched Nicki's rehearsal Sunday morning tell TMZ ... she walked on stage wearing the same dress -- unzipped. One eyewitness says it caught her eye because she initially thought Nicki had come out in a robe.We're told Nicki was wrapping her arms around the dress in a "weird" sort of way ... trying to manipulate it to see how much would be exposed.And we're told ... the VMAs created a make-shift dressing room right off stage -- draped with black sheets -- so she would have enough time to change.Whatever, it worked ... everyone's talking about it.
Get TMZ Breaking News alerts to your inbox
Yes! Also send me "In Case You Missed It..."
By clicking "Submit," you agree to theItistimetogotoschool.同Itistimeforschool,使用上有何区别
Itistimetogotoschool.同Itistimeforschool,使用上有何区别
Itistimeto后面+动词Itistimefor后面+名词
等待您来回答
购房置业领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 time to rock 的文章

随机推荐