Weoh say can you seesee a kite o...

当前位置:
>>>阅读理解。 This is Andy's room. It is not very big, but th..
阅读理解。
&&&&& This is Andy's room. It is not very big, but the window is big and the bedroom is bright. We can see somepictures and a nice kite on the walls. Andy's bed is small .A clock is on the table and some bottles of milk are under it. A desk is near the window. The desk is small. Andy puts all her books in the desk and some clothes init, too. There are some flowers on Andy's desk. Some are purple, some are red, some are yellow and the othersare white. They are very nice. She likes to help others. 根据上文内容填空。 1. Andy's books are ____________. We can't see them. 2. The flowers are in ____________. 3. Andy's bedroom is not ____________. There are many things in it. 4. _____________________________ are on the walls. 5. There is a desk ____________________________.
题型:阅读理解难度:偏难来源:同步题
1. in her desk 2. four colours 3. empty 4. A nice kite and some pictures 5. near the window
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读理解。 This is Andy's room. It is not very big, but th..”主要考查你对&&日常生活类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读:日常生活这一话题主要涉及人们衣食住行等方面的活动。这一话题的选材主要针对人们日常的工作,生活以及学习情况。做这一类题时,最主要的是要把握好人物的活动内容,时间和地点。
发现相似题
与“阅读理解。 This is Andy's room. It is not very big, but th..”考查相似的试题有:
144384161448102643533932406661562221.重组单词并填空(t,e,l,o)whene's the Great wall( 2.阅读填空(首字母已给出)This is Li Lei's bedroom .It's not very big.The window is very big,so the room is very bright(明亮)We can see some pictures and a kite on the walls.Li Lei's bed is small,but the tabl_百度作业帮
1.重组单词并填空(t,e,l,o)whene's the Great wall( 2.阅读填空(首字母已给出)This is Li Lei's bedroom .It's not very big.The window is very big,so the room is very bright(明亮)We can see some pictures and a kite on the walls.Li Lei's bed is small,but the table.A desk is heavy.li lei puts all his books in the desk.Some flowers areon li lei's desk.Some are red.some are yellow,others are white.They are very nice.li lei is a good boy .He likes to help others.1.li lei's deak is not l( ).we can carry it.2.Some pictures and a kite a( )on the walls.3.the flower have three c( ).4.li lei puts a clock beside his bed,so he can many things the t()in the morning.5.li lei's room is not e( ).we can see many thing in it.如果你答对的话,我也许会给你分哦!
1 Light2 are3 Color4 怎么这句话有问题啊,5 Empty一个英语填空题Today is F_____.Now it's a q_____ to five.School is o_____.The s_____ of Jinling P_____ School are f_________kites in the playground.I can see many s_______.They all f______h______ in the sky .But a boy is s_____q______.What's w_____w______him His kite is bro_百度作业帮
一个英语填空题Today is F_____.Now it's a q_____ to five.School is o_____.The s_____ of Jinling P_____ School are f_________kites in the playground.I can see many s_______.They all f______h______ in the sky .But a boy is s_____q______.What's w_____w______him His kite is broken.
Today is Friday.Now it's a quarter to five.School is over.The students of Jinling Primary School are flying kites in the playground.I can see many swallows.They all fly high in the sky .But a boy is single quietly.What's wrong with him His kite is broken.*楼上未填单词及语法错误已纠正,同样感谢他们
7.students
12.wrong13.with
抱歉,我也不是知道得太多
flyingstudents
with8一定对哦
Today is Friday.Now it's a quarter to five.School is o_____.The s_____ of Jinling Primary School are flying kites in the playground.I can see many swallow. They all flying highly in the sky .But a boy...
您可能关注的推广还是很难区分above over这两个词( ) 1We can see a river running to the east____ the hill,.; ,A.under B.below C.over D.on ( ) 2 Do you see the kite(风筝) ___ the building.A.over B.across C.on D.above 这2题如何选择,为什么?1,2题的答案是BD如果是这样的提_百度作业帮
还是很难区分above over这两个词( ) 1We can see a river running to the east____ the hill,.; ,A.under B.below C.over D.on ( ) 2 Do you see the kite(风筝) ___ the building.A.over B.across C.on D.above 这2题如何选择,为什么?1,2题的答案是BD如果是这样的提问:do you see the plane________the building A.over B.across C.on D.above 这个又怎么选呢?和上面的题2是同一类型的吗?
这两个词它们在不同句中往往有不同的意思,over在1句意思是横跨;above指的是在...的上面/方.要分清他们,一定要先明白句子所表达的意思,根据句意来做判断,就比较不会弄错.
over是中间有距离比如飞机和地面,单纯意义的上面,范围比较广。above中间的距离很小,也有在正上方的意思。
我猜 OVER 是在上面,ABOVE是直上直下的三、 用适当的介词填空:1.Please look the blackboard.Don’t listen the teacher.2.I can see a kite the wall.3.Is Han Meimei duty today?4.The woman the coat is Mrs Brown.5.This is a picture our school.6.Wuxi is Jiangsu.7.I am Row Six.She is Class One.They are Grade Two.8_百度作业帮
三、 用适当的介词填空:1.Please look the blackboard.Don’t listen the teacher.2.I can see a kite the wall.3.Is Han Meimei duty today?4.The woman the coat is Mrs Brown.5.This is a picture our school.6.Wuxi is Jiangsu.7.I am Row Six.She is Class One.They are Grade Two.8.What’s this English?9.Can you sing this song Japanese?10.The boy the green bike is Tom.1.Please look( )the blackboard.Don’t listen( ) the teacher.2.I can see a kite( ) the wall.3.Is Han Meimei( ) duty today?4.The woman( ) the coat is Mrs Brown.5.This is a picture ( )our school.6.Wuxi is( ( Jiangsu.7.I am( ) Row Six.She is( ) Class One.They are( ) Grade Two.8.What’s this( ) English?9.Can you sing this song( ) Japanese?10.The boy ( )the green bike is Tom.
1.Please look at the blackboard.Don’t listen to the teacher.2.I can see a kite on the wall.3.Is Han Meimei on duty today?4.The woman inthe coat is Mrs Brown.5.This is a picture in our school.6.Wuxi is in Jiangsu.7.I am in Row Six.She is in Class One.They are on Grade Two.8.What’s this inEnglish?9.Can you sing this songin Japanese?10.The boy on the green bike is Tom.
1. at, to2. on 3. on4. in 5. of6. in7. in, in, in8. in 9. in10. on
空格在哪里?

我要回帖

更多关于 oh say can you see 的文章

随机推荐