你好,我今年考首经贸,我想认识你你一下,能...

我想问一下,首经贸、外经贸和中央财经的金融学研究生(不是专业硕士),考研的难易程度,和_百度知道
我想问一下,首经贸、外经贸和中央财经的金融学研究生(不是专业硕士),考研的难易程度,和
录比(最好是官方的数据)近三年的
提问者采纳
金融学院金融大约1对外经贸大学2011年报考录取比例,但就业也还可以,中财略微难些。从历年经验来看,中财和外经贸的难度大概在同一档次,国贸院金融大约1。首经贸比前两个学校容易很多:10,当然学校整体水平也差一些:9中财和首经贸都没有官方统计的数据。这三所都是性价比比较高的学校,外经贸对英语的要求稍微高一点
提问者评价
其他类似问题
外经贸的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁凶兽篮球_第26章 我就想认识你一下_竞技·同人小说阅读页 - 纵横中文网麻烦将冒号后面的一段话翻译成英文: 你好,我叫钱晶,其实我一直想认识你,但是一直没有机会,我也一_百度知道
麻烦将冒号后面的一段话翻译成英文: 你好,我叫钱晶,其实我一直想认识你,但是一直没有机会,我也一
但是一直没有机会,其实我一直想认识你,只能麻烦你加我的QQ了 :
你好,但是在这种情况下认识你,居然用的是最原始的方法,这是我的QQ号,甚至还对替我传信的这个大叔撒了一个小小的谎,终于在牺牲无数脑细胞的情况下,我叫钱晶,很高兴认识你,我也一直在想有什么好的办法可以认识你,想到了这个烂到掉渣的办法来认识你,本来应该是我主动来联系你的麻烦将冒号后面的一段话翻译成英文
提问者采纳
t find any chance.I even tell a lie to the people who help me take a message,I know you in this situation,I want to make a friend with you..But I can&#39.So would you please add my QQ..After a while.,however,I think up the bad way to make friends with you..I should initiative contact you?Here is my QQ number..In fact!And I am so ashamed in the backward way..Hello,my name is Qian Jing.I am very happy to make friends with you
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
as well as that I have been searching a better way to catch you up?. It should be me supposed to contact you first. With sacrifice of many brain cells?, this crappy way cames out finally and I even told a little friendly lie to the uncle who sent me messages, but in this situation, I am really shamed with this old way, in a matter of fact I have been thinking of getting known of you however there has been no chance for me?. It's very nice knowing youHello! My name is Qianjing, I am so sorry asking you to add my QQ with number
Hello, my name is Qian Jing, in fact I've always wanted to meet you, but there has been no chance, I have been thinking what is the good way to meet you, finally in the expense of many brain cells, came up with the lousy to slag off to meet you, even to message for me this uncle v a little lie, was supposed to be I took the initiative to contact you, but in this case, meet you, can only trouble you add my QQ, this is my QQ number, nice to meet you, even with the most primitive method, is really ashamed...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你好! 我想认识你下_百度知道
你好! 我想认识你下
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
是男是女!不过首先你的介绍一下自己啊你好
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询