who is justinbieber专辑...

justinbieber的aslongasyouloveme歌词_百度知道
justinbieber的aslongasyouloveme歌词
我们都知道该做什么的,我做你的金I&#39,不要哭泣, don't stress,我做你的银I&#39.我会做你的战士;m under pressure,You can be my Destiny&#39。I‘ll be your HovaAs long as you love me只要你爱我I'll be your silver,我做你的金I'll be your soldier,为了每一天的每一秒钟的变化而奋斗, fighting every second of the days Child on a stingerSo don&#39,我们不需要翅膀也可以飞翔。as long as you love me只要你爱我We could be starving, 我们可以忍受饥饿t know girl we both know what to do但是现在, we don'll be your platinum, don&#39。只要握住我的手。As long as you lo~~~~~~~~~~~~~ love me只要你爱我As long as you lo~~~~~~~~~~~~~ love me只要你爱我I&#39,即使你心里蹙眉时也要把微笑挂在脸上,我们可以无家可归we could be broken我们可以残破不堪As long as you love me只要你爱我I'll be your gold我做你的财富, seven billion people in the world trying to fit in我倍感压力,我做你的银I't cry。as long as you love me只要你爱我We could be starving。But hey now。Keep it together
smile on your face even though you feel like frowning让我们一起来坚持;ll be your gold我做你的财富,不知道么,我们可以忍受饥饿we could be homeless。Just take my hand。But I will take my chances但是我会把握住我的机会,我们可以无家可归we could be broken我们可以残破不堪As long as you love me只要你爱我I't need no wings to fly所以不要紧张;ll be your silver,世界上(七十万)千千万万的人尝试着要使自己合适
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
m cre from. i&#39. feels like it't care what is wre meant two be. i don&#39. it seems like we&#39. risking it all in a glanc how you got me blind is still a mysteryalthough loneliness has always been a friend of mine. i&#39. where u&#39. doesn't really matter if u&#39. every little thing that u have said done. people say i'm leavingt care what u did. i can't get u out of my head. as long as u&#39.ve tried 2 hide it s deep within me. don't care who u are. where u&#39. as long as u love me. don&#39
您可能关注的推广
justinbieber的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁justinbieber所有歌歌词_百度知道
justinbieber所有歌歌词
包括baby一个人独唱的 WHEN i was sixteen部分的:mintsoul77@163。或发邮箱。请详细的,格式工整的传上来亲爱justinbieber的所有歌歌词.com.有中文的附中文
包括最新的pray
ll buy you any ringand i&#39, baby noooi thought youd always be mine minet believe my first love won&#39, we get togetherand wanna play it cool, baby, and i&#39, oh ohll shake me til&#39, baby noomy babybaby youi&#39, baby noomy baby, baby nooomy baby,and i was likebaby, about loosin&#39, looks right in my eyesmy first love broke my heart for the first time, baby, baby fix meand you&#39, baby, baby, baby, baby noomy baby, i would have done whateveranother chance and we, baby, baby noooi thought youd always be mine, i&#39, or are we sayingsll be thereyou want my love, baby, baby,i know you careyou shout whenever, baby noooi thought youd always be minewhen i was 13 i had my first lovehere was nobody to compare my babyand nobody came between us or could ever come aboveshe had me goin crazyoh i was starstruck, baby nooobaby, baby noomy baby,t be aroundbaby, baby, baby, you want my heartand we will never ever ever be apartare we an item, baby.she woke me up daily dont need no starbucksshe made my heart poundasking for a beat when i see her in the streetand in the school on the playgroundbut i really wanna see her on the weekendsshe knows she got me dazycause she was so amazing and now my heart is breakingbut i just keep on sayinbaby, dooownand just can&#39,m in piece , baby nooomy baby, you wake me from this bad dreamim going down, baby nooomy baby? girl quit playingwere just friends, baby nooomy baby
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
justinbieber的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
baby nooot be aroundbaby, about loosin&#39, baby noooi thought youd always be mine minebaby, baby, baby, baby fix meand you't no way you&#39!(我会战斗)I wilm all inCause my cards are on the tableAnd I' getAny less than you shouldCause babyYou smile I smile (oh)Cause wheneverYou smile I smileHey hey heyYm strong enough to climb the highest tower 我已经很强大可以继续向上攀登 And I'll shake me til&#39, baby, baby, baby noooi thought youd always be mine, baby, we get togetheranll ever getYou ain's no in betweenI&#39, baby!但是他没有像我一样和JB一起唱这首歌;ll buy you any ringand i'm gonna lish you with pearls From every ocean That we's my destiny 这是我的命运 I re the flyest 我们可以飞翔 Like David and Goliath 就像David和Goliath一样 I conquered the giant 我可以征服巨人 So now I got the world in my hand 现在世界就在我手上 I was born from two stars我从两颗耀眼的星星中走出来 So the moon&#39, i's just no turning back 我知道我已无法回头When your hearts under attack 当你的心受到攻击时 Gonna give everything I have 我会付出我的所有 It't go nowhere but up Baby we can go Nowhere but up From here My dear Baby we can go nowhere but up Tell me what got to fear We are taking to the sky pass the moon to the galaxy As long as you are with me baby Honestly with the strenght of our love We can go nowhere but up Nowhere but up Nowhere but up Yeah Nowhere but oh whoaaaaJustin Bieber – U SmileYeahMmmmI't ever work for nothingYou are my ins and my means nowWith you there&#39, baby noooll buy you anything! (I will fight)我永不言败,t ever hesitate to give you moreCause baby (hey)You smile I smile (whoa)You smile I smileHey hey heyYou smile I smileI smile I smile I smileYou smile I smileMake me smile babyBaby you won&#39!Guess who 猜猜是谁 JSmith and Jb, baby nooot seen nothing yetI won&#39, baby noooi thought youd always be mine x2now im all goneJustin Bieber – Up Is a big (big) world Is easy to get lost (baby) You's my destiny 这是我的命运 I will never say never!(我会战斗)I will fight till forever, baby noomy baby, baby! (I will fight)我永不言败,s bigger than me 现在他比我厉害 Taller than me 比我高 And he&#39, baby nooobaby!(我会战斗)I wilm not ready to go We make the sun shine in the moon light We can make the greay clouds in blue skies I know is hurth But baby believe me That we can'll come right thereFrom a thousand miles awayWhen you smile I smile (oh whoa)You smile I smileHeyBaby take my open heart and all it offersCause this is as unconditional as it'd wait on you forever and a dayHand and footYour world is my worldYeahAin't go nowhere but up From here My dear Baby we can go nowhere but up Tell me what we got to fear We are taking to the sky pass the moon to the galaxy As long as you are with me baby Honestly with the strenght of our love We can go nowhere but up Nowhere but oh whoaaaa Nowhere but oh whoaaaa Baby we were undergroug We are on the surface now We are gonna make it girl I promise If you believe in love And you believe in us We can's where I land 月亮是我的降落的地方 I will never say never, and i' youi&#39!(我会战斗)I wilre ever gon'm gonna show you all of it I&#39,m always gonna do what they say (hey)If you need meI&#39! (make it right)我会一直战斗;t have let you knowI&#39Never Say Never 永不言败See I never thought that I could walk through fire 我以前从没想过我可以穿过熊熊烈火 I never thought that I could take the burn 我以前从没想过我也可以像火一样燃烧起来 I never had the strength to take it higher 我以前从没想过我可以更强大 Until I reached the point of no return 直到我被逼到了绝境 And there'm ableBut I fold to your wishCause it&#39! (I will fight)我永不言败;s older than me 他比我大 And stronger than me 比我强壮 And his arms a little bit longer than me 他的手臂比我长一些 But he ain&#39!(战胜他)Whenever you knock me down 不管何时你打败我I will not stay on the ground 我都绝不会一蹶不振 Pick it up 继续战斗 Pick it up 继续战斗 Pick it up 继续战斗 Pick it up up up 继续战斗 And never say never 我永不言败 I will never say never, baby, or are we sayings you wake me from this bad dreamim going down! (make it right)我会一直战斗;m willing and I's just no turning back 我知道我已无法回头When your hearts under attack 当你的心受到攻击时 Gonna give everything I have 我会付出我的所有 It't on a JBt go nowhere but up From here My dear Baby we can go nowhere but up Tell me what got to fear We are taking to the sky pass the moon to the galaxy As long as you are with me baby Honestly with the strenght of our love We can go nowhere but up Is a big (big) world And i&#39.she woke me up daily dont need no starbucksshe made my heart poundasking for a beat when i see her in the streetand in the school on the playgroundbut i really wanna see her on the weekendsshe knows she got me dazycause she was so amazing and now my heart is breakingbut i just keep on sayinbaby!(战胜他)Whenever you knock me down 不管何时你打败我I will not stay on the ground 我都绝不会一蹶不振 Pick it up 继续战斗 Pick it up 继续战斗 Pick it up 继续战斗 Pick it up up up 继续战斗 And never say never 我永不言败 Hve swim in it We make the sun shine in the moon light We can make the greay clouds in blue skies Yeah I know is hurth Baby believe me That we can&#39!(战胜他)Whenever you knock me down 不管何时你打败我I will not stay on the ground 我都绝不会一蹶不振 Pick it up 继续战斗 Pick it up 继续战斗 Pick it up 继续战斗 Pick it up up up 继续战斗 And never say never 我永不言败 I never thought I could feel this power 我以前从来没有想过我可以这么强大 I never thought that I could feel this free 我以前从来没有想过我可以自由 I'll be thereyou want my love! (make it right)我会一直战斗;ve always been my girl And i'm fast enough to run across the sea 我可以快跑穿过海洋 And there&#39, baby noomy baby, baby, baby noooi thought youd always be minewhen i was 13 i had my first lovehere was nobody to compare my babyand nobody came between us or could ever come aboveshe had me goin crazyoh i was starstruck, dooownand just can&#39,i know you careyou shout whenever, baby noomy baby, baby nooomy baby, you want my heartand we will never ever ever be apartt believe my first love won&#39!I gotcha lil bro 两个铁兄弟 I can handle him 我可以搞定他 Hold up aight 别松懈 好么 I can handle him 我可以搞定他 Now he&#39!我们现在就出发,and i was likebaby!是JSmith和Jb, oh ohfor you, baby noomy baby!I be trying a chill我控制自己冷静下来 They be trying to side with the thrill 他们却充满了激情 No pun intended was raised by the power of Will 我没有别的意思 我只是有意志力 Like Luke with the force when push comes to shove 就像在逆境中 Luke勇往直前 Like Cobe with the 4th ice water with blood 就像Cobe在第4区 靠冰水和血液活下来 I gotta be the best and yes我要当最好的 并且我可以We&#39, baby? girl quit playingwere just friends! (I will fight)我永不言败! (make it right)我会一直战斗, looks right in my eyesmy first love broke my heart for the first time, down!(战胜他)Whenever you knock me down 不管何时你打败我I will not stay on the ground 我都绝不会一蹶不振 Pick it up 继续战斗 Pick it up 继续战斗 Pick it up 继续战斗 Pick it up up up 继续战斗 And never say never 我永不言败babyyou know you love me, i would have done whateveranother chance and we, my biggest weaknessShouldn&#39
Justin Bieber - Pray
中文歌词我只是今晚无法入睡
我知道有些事情是不正确的 在文章上
它所讲的任何地方我都能去 孩子在哭泣
士兵在垂死
有些人无家可归 但我知道阳光总在风雨后我知道好的总在痛苦的背后
嘿,你能告诉我怎么样才能把这一切改变吗
我闭上我的双眼,看到了一个更美好的明天
我闭上双眼祷告
我没有食欲
我知道那些孩子现在正在挨饿
我站了起来