when dinner is served____...

Why didn’t my teacher believe(相信) me? I’m a good student. I really did all my homework last night, though I don’t have it now.My teacher knows I’m busy these days. ____【小题1】____I’m on the basketball team and have to practice after school every day. ____【小题2】Where is my homework? I have to say, my dog ate it.Here is the story: Last night, I went home late and was really tired after practice. However, I didn’t forget to do my homework. I ate dinner and did it at the time. When I finished it, I suddenly dropped some meat on my paper. ____【小题3】____What should I do? It was too late, I couldn’t do the homework again on another piece of paper. ____【小题4】____Later, my dog Max, who loves meat very much, jumped up onto the table and ate my homework!My teacher said it was an old story.____【小题5】____It is true this time, but no one believes me.-乐乐题库
& Unit知识点 & “Why didn’t my teache...”习题详情
264位同学学习过此题,做题成功率69.6%
Why didn’t my teacher believe(相信) me? I’m a good student. I really did all my homework last night, though I don’t have it now.My teacher knows I’m busy these days. &&&&【小题1】&&&&I’m on the basketball team and have to practice after school every day. &&&&【小题2】Where is my homework? I have to say, my dog ate it.Here is the story: Last night, I went home late and was really tired after practice. However, I didn’t forget to do my homework. I ate dinner and did it at the time. When I finished it, I suddenly dropped some meat on my paper. &&&&【小题3】&&&&&What should I do? It was too late, I couldn’t do the homework again on another piece of paper. &&&&【小题4】&&&&Later, my dog Max, who loves meat very much, jumped up onto the table and ate my homework!My teacher said it was an old story.&&&&【小题5】&&&&&It is true this time, but no one believes me.B&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-四川省成都七中七年级下期末英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“Why didn’t my teacher believe(相信) me? I’m a good student. I really did all my homework last night, though...”的分析与解答如下所示:
本文叙述了作者用于参加了学校的篮球队,并且很快就要参加篮球比赛了,所以每天放学后要练习篮球,所以没有时间写作业。可是有一次晚上作者回到家边吃饭边做作业,不小心掉了一块肉在作业纸上,把作业弄脏了,因为天太晚了,也不能再重新做作业了,于是就把作业放在了桌子上,去睡觉去了,结果狗来了,把作业给吃了。到了学校,老师和同学都认为作者没有写作业,是在编故事。作者很苦恼,因为没有人相信他。【小题1】根据I’m on the basketball team and have to practice after school every day. 可知学校要在两天后举行篮球比赛,自己又在篮球队当然也很忙,故选B。【小题2】根据have to practice after school every day.可知那就是没有完成作业的原因,故选D。【小题3】根据I suddenly dropped some meat on my paper.掉了一块肉在作业纸上,把作业弄脏了,故选E。【小题4】根据It was too late, I couldn’t do the homework again on another piece of paper.因为天太晚了,也不能再重新做作业了,于是就把作业放在了桌子上,去睡觉去了,故选C。【小题5】根据My teacher said it was an old story.我的老师说这是一个老的故事,我也知道同学们也这样认为,故选A。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Why didn’t my teacher believe(相信) me? I’m a good student. I really did all my homework last night, t...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
还有不懂的地方?快去向名师提问吧!
经过分析,习题“Why didn’t my teacher believe(相信) me? I’m a good student. I really did all my homework last night, though...”主要考察你对“Unit3 School Life”“Unit 7 Shopping”“Unit 7 It's raining!”
等考点的理解。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
Unit3 School Life
Unit 7 Shopping
Unit 7 It's raining!
与“Why didn’t my teacher believe(相信) me? I’m a good student. I really did all my homework last night, though...”相似的题目:
完成句子:根据所给汉语完成下列句子。共5小题,共10分。【小题1】直走左转,你就会看到那家超市。(go)Just &&&&, you will see the supermarket.【小题2】你能给我提供宜昌假期的信息吗?(provide)Could you &&&&all kinds of vacations in Yichang?【小题3】我喜欢跟我个性很像的朋友。(be)I like to have friends &&&&.【小题4】为了不冒犯人,礼貌地讲话是非常重要的。(polite)In order not to offend people, &&&&is very important for us.【小题5】他们已经有几首歌名列前十,但他们确实希望有一天有排名第一的歌。(top)They’ve had a few songs &&&&, but they really hope to have a number one hit some day.
& --Can you tell me &&&&this dress is? --Sure. Not very much. Only 80 yuan.how manyhow muchwhat sizewhat color
-&&&&you paint?-Yes, I can. So I want to join the art club.CanMustMayShould
“Why didn’t my teache...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Why didn’t my teacher believe(相信) me? I’m a good student. I really did all my homework last night, though I don’t have it now.My teacher knows I’m busy these days. ____【小题1】____I’m on the basketball team and have to practice after school every day. ____【小题2】Where is my homework? I have to say, my dog ate it.Here is the story: Last night, I went home late and was really tired after practice. However, I didn’t forget to do my homework. I ate dinner and did it at the time. When I finished it, I suddenly dropped some meat on my paper. ____【小题3】____What should I do? It was too late, I couldn’t do the homework again on another piece of paper. ____【小题4】____Later, my dog Max, who loves meat very much, jumped up onto the table and ate my homework!My teacher said it was an old story.____【小题5】____It is true this time, but no one believes me.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Why didn’t my teacher believe(相信) me? I’m a good student. I really did all my homework last night, though I don’t have it now.My teacher knows I’m busy these days. ____【小题1】____I’m on the basketball team and have to practice after school every day. ____【小题2】Where is my homework? I have to say, my dog ate it.Here is the story: Last night, I went home late and was really tired after practice. However, I didn’t forget to do my homework. I ate dinner and did it at the time. When I finished it, I suddenly dropped some meat on my paper. ____【小题3】____What should I do? It was too late, I couldn’t do the homework again on another piece of paper. ____【小题4】____Later, my dog Max, who loves meat very much, jumped up onto the table and ate my homework!My teacher said it was an old story.____【小题5】____It is true this time, but no one believes me.”相似的习题。2005年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试英语试卷_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
2005年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试英语试卷
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢iDevices Kitchen Thermometer at CES 2014 tells you when dinner is ready - CNET
iDevices Kitchen Thermometer at CES 2014 tells you when dinner is ready
Keep an eye on the cooking temperature from any room in the house with the iDevices' Kitchen Thermometer.
The kitchen is a wonderful place to be. That is, it's a wonderful place to be until you want to leave it and there is a roast in the oven and a boiling pot of water on the stove. The water is easy enough to stall from boiling (either by watching the pot or just turning it off), but other food items require attention. For those times you need a thermometer, there is a leash-free solution.
Now, while the family is off in another part of the house, you, too, can join in on the fun. The
is available for purchase now, and the
is available for pre-order. The larger version sports two probes, and as such can wirelessly monitor two temperatures at once, while the smaller version is a more compact one-probe version. Both use Bluetooth to communicate with iOS devices (with an
version on the way).
More than just a kitchen thermometer, the system is designed to spur use of social media as well as create a convenient way to use traditional kitchen tools. The app not only receives real-time temperature data but it also includes recipes, presets and well as kitchen timers that can either count up or count down. Of course, the real draw of this wireless thermometer remains its ability to free the cook from the kitchen -- then again, the whole family peering over your shoulder asking "Is it ready yet?" might just be reason enough to head back into the kitchen.
The Bluetooth Smart Kitchen Thermometers are being showcased during
at booth #35866 in the Upper South Hall.
About the author
Discuss iDevices Kitchen Thermometer at CES 2014 tells you when dinner is readyWhen dinner is_汤姆的妈妈问他想说什么?A,end B,over.选择?为什么?_百度作业帮
When dinner is_汤姆的妈妈问他想说什么?A,end B,over.选择?为什么?
When dinner is_汤姆的妈妈问他想说什么?A,end B,over.选择?为什么?
Bend是动词或名词over在这里是形容词请问你知道要采纳答案吗?帮你答过好多题了

我要回帖

更多关于 dinner is served 的文章

随机推荐