跪求帮忙修改语法一下语法问题

求英文牛人帮忙改语法!文章如下: 是我的一个申请。_百度知道
求英文牛人帮忙改语法!文章如下: 是我的一个申请。
I choose to study Architecture at the University of Auckland based on my passion for functional art during senior studies. My NCEA Level 2 results with 90 credits of Excellence and Level 3 Internal results with all Excellence show that my strength lies in maths, physics, visual art, and humanities, which are all branches closely related to architecture. The fundamental perceptions on these extensive areas I gained in class have enabled me to acquire some pre-knowledge of Architectural history as well as to put the design principles and ideas into practice using a logical mind. It is inevitable for me to pursue a future within design area, since I have always had great interests in both art and technology. I have enjoyed designing and maintaining my personal website since I was in primary school in China. During junior high school in my homeland, I won the First Place of Network Originality Competition in Tianjin region. With regard to NCEA subjects, being placed second in Art History in my year group helped me gain more confidence on the topic we studied, consisting of Modern Architecture and Renaissance Art. The internal assessment I did for 3.5 in Art History, to discuss did the buildings of the modernist movement succeed or fail in meeting the needs of society, really got me to consider the contradictory aspects of Modern Utopia. At the same time, the learning on Roman Architecture in Classical Studies allowed me to gain insights of ancient technologies and ideologies on both the aesthetics and construction of buildings.Experiencing the Canterbury earthquakes and witnessing the destruction of many heritage buildings has consolidated my decision of studying architecture. I have been lucky enough to participate in the First Earthquake Youth Perspective Forum. There I understood the significance of sustainability for a building and discussed more possibilities for the rebuilt of the city. I hope this area of study will allow me to make a full contribution to Christchurch’s future.这是申请的前几段。后面还有。如果谁能帮助最好留个email.我发过去然后请帮忙看一下。我的是
提问者采纳
这个还真不好找,不过如果不是很机密的话,可以发给我帮你看一下
您邮箱麻烦留一个!
其他类似问题
英文的相关知识
其他1条回答
你好。有三,四处地方需要correcting,我今晚到家为你批改,if you aren't in a hurry.I choose to study Architecture at the University of Auckland based on my passion for functional art during senior studies. My NCEA Level 2 results with 90 credits of Excellence and Level 3 Internal results with all Excellence show that my strength lies in maths, physics, visual art, and humanities, which are all branches closely related to architecture. The fundamental perceptions on these extensive areas I gained in class have enabled me to acquire some pre-knowledge of Architectural history as well as to put the design principles and ideas into practice using a logical mind. It is inevitable for me to pursue a future within design area, since I have always had great interests in both art and technology. I have enjoyed designing and maintaining my personal website since I was in primary school in China. During junior high school in my homeland, I won the First Place of Network Originality Competition in Tianjin region. With regard to NCEA subjects, being placed second in Art History in my year group helped me gain more confidence on the topic we studied, consisting of Modern Architecture and Renaissance Art. The internal assessment I did for 3.5 in Art History, to discuss did the buildings of the modernist movement succeed or fail in meeting the needs of society, really got me to consider the contradictory aspects of Modern Utopia. At the same time, the learning on Roman Architecture in Classical Studies allowed me to gain insights of ancient technologies and ideologies on both the aesthetics and construction of buildings.Experiencing the Canterbury earthquakes and witnessing the destruction of many heritage buildings has consolidated my decision of studying architecture. I have been lucky enough to participate in the First Earthquake Youth Perspective Forum. There I understood the significance of sustainability for a building and discussed more possibilities for the rebuilt of the city. I hope this area of study will allow me to make a full contribution to Christchurch’s future.
can i have your email please!!!!!
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求高手帮忙翻译或语法更正一段翻译!论文摘要 跪求大神帮忙!_翻译吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:28,407贴子:
求高手帮忙翻译或语法更正一段翻译!论文摘要 跪求大神帮忙!收藏
中文: 摘 要:采用微生物学传统分离培养方法从红豆杉茎、皮和叶中到内生细菌52株。根据其形态学和生理生化特征,选取12株内生细菌,提取其基因组DNA,并对其16S rDNA进行PCR扩增,扩增产物约为1400bp大小的DNA条带。将其16S rDNA PCR扩增产物进行测序,11株获得了测序结果,测序结果利用BLAST 软件进行相似性比对,10株为Bacillus属,相似性为99%—100%;1 株为Enterobacter属,相似性为99%。C从11株中筛选出两株具有广抑性TB02、TB03,通过和16S rDNA分析初步鉴定为TB02为Enterobacter sp和Bacillus cereus strain 。研究表明,这2株内生细菌的发酵液对5种植物病原真菌山菌、胶胞炭疽病菌、原菌、白术罗氏白绢病原菌()和花椒炭疽病原菌具有较强的抑制活性。 经高温加热、处理后发酵液抑菌活性略有下降, 表明该活性物质为非蛋白成分, 或起抑菌作用的非单一物质。该活性物质不同于一般细菌素, 属于类细菌素。它具有很好的热稳定性, 对蛋白酶敏感性低, 且具有较广的抗菌谱。表明植物内生细菌在的生物防治领域具有进一步开发的价值。 关键词:;内生细菌;分离;鉴定;抑菌
英文: Abstract: A total of 52 endophytic bacteria were isolated from the stem, skin and leaves of Taxus maireiwith tradational cultural methods. Of which, 12 endophytic bateria were selected to carry out succedent molecular studies. About 1 400 bp fragments of 16S rDNA were amplified by PCRmethod using the extracted genomic DNA as the templet. eleven endophytic bacreia won the sequencing result,According to sequences analysis and comparisonwith the data of GenBank by BLAST, ten endophytic bacreia were classed to Bacillus genera,the identities are from 97% to 100%, one was classed to Enterobacter genera, the identities are99%. Two strains,TB02 and TB03 identified as Enterobacter sp. and Bacillus cereus strain based on the biological characteristics and 16S r DNA sequence analysis,wasscreened from 12 isolates of endophytic bacteria from wild taxus mairei.The antimicrobial activity test showed that the fermented broths of the TB02 and TB03 exhibited antagonistic activities against five pathogenic bacteria,and had good antagonistic efftiveness to Colletotrichum camelliaeMass, Colletotrichum gloeosporioides ,Pestalotiopsis cycadis Allescher,Sclerotium rolfsii sacc and Colletotrichum sp.After treatment with the hight temperature heating and pepsin,the culture's inhibitory activity eased slightly,this showed that it is non-protein ingredients or antibacterial effect of the non-single material.This indicated it belongs to a kind of bacteriocin-like substance.The inhibitory substance, showed good heating stability , low sensitivity to proteinases and abroad antibacterial spectrum.Showed that endophytic bacteria in the plant disease of biological control area is the value of futher developement.
Keywords: Taxus mairei, Endophytic bacteria, Isolation, Identification, antibacterial
求翻译或者更正一下英文里的语法错误,谢谢啦!!!
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或跪求高手帮忙指出下语法上的问题_百度知道
跪求高手帮忙指出下语法上的问题
1. We understand the need of oversea players, we know how to balance the game play and income in a virtual world.2. Standing in the middle of the wild crowd, the sense of frustration and anger could be plainly felt deep within me.3. Nymph the Element Angel got lost when she was playing around, now she needs you to protect her from hurting by the monsters and lead her out of the map to the exit where her company is waiting for her.4. Is flame dancing? Or is your heart beating rhythmically? Are you ready to experience the passion reigns in you? Right click to use it.
1. We understand the need of oversea players, we know how to balance the game play and income in a virtual world. virtual-real2. Standing in the middle of the wild crowd, the sense of frustration and anger could be plainly felt deep within me. deep- deeply3. Nymph the Element Angel got lost when she was playing around, now she needs you to protect her from hurting by the monsters and lead her out of the map to the exit where her company is waiting for her. waiting- awaiting4. Is flame dancing? Or is your heart beating rhythmically? Are you ready to experience the passion reigns in you? Right click to use it.reigns- reign
其他类似问题
高手帮忙的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语高手帮忙解释一个英语语法问题。_百度知道
求英语高手帮忙解释一个英语语法问题。
The atmosphere is as much a part of the earth as are its soil and water of its lakes, rivers and oceans. 不太明白这句话里第二个as后面为什么直接加了be动词are?这是个什么语法现象?求高手解释下。谢谢!
提问者采纳
你比较容易理解的是这样的:The atmosphere is as much a part of the earth as (its soil and water of its lakes, rivers and oceans) are 就是一个as much as的句型,因为括号里面太长了,影响理解,所以倒装了。这种情况不算少见,还会遇到的。
提问者评价
其实我明白这句话的意思,只是不明白为什么会倒装。就你解释的最清楚。谢谢啦!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他6条回答
这个可以理解为倒装结构,因为省略了are后面的成分。如果还原成完整句的话就用顺序:The atmosphere is as much a part of the earth as its soil and water of its lakes, rivers and oceans are parts of the earth.意思是大气层是地球的一部分,就像土壤,江河湖海(是地球的一部分)一样。are用了复数是根据its soil and water of its lakes, rivers and oceans来的。
这句话的意思是:地球里面的大气和土壤、以及包含有海洋湖泊河流的水分是一样多的。as。。。as。。。引导的是一个比较状语从句。从句的主语是soil and water,是一个复数概念,所以用are。soil and water (of its lakes, rivers and oceans)括号里面是定语,不用管。整个句子我们精简成The atmosphere is as much a part of the earth as its soil and water are a part of the earth. 为了避免重复,直接把are 后面的表语省略了。望采纳
应该是倒装句。原句为:The atmosphere is as much a part of the earth as (its soil and water of its lakes, rivers and oceans are.),括号里的是介词as引导的宾语从句,全句意为:大气是地球上的一个重要部分,正如它的土地和湖中、河里、大洋里的水(一样重要)因为“环境”与“它的土地和湖中、河里、大洋里的水”不能等同,只是以此打比方;如果直接its soil and water of its lakes, rivers and oceans,不用are,那么就等同起来,不符逻辑。所以这里用从句。
正常语序是这样the atmosphere is AS MUCH
a part of the earth AS its(指the earth) soil and water of its lakes, rivers and oceans are. 整句意思是:(和)地球上的土壤和江河湖海中的水(一样),大气(也)是地球的一部分。是个比较结构句,这里用了倒装结构。不明白请继续追问。
就是不太明白为什么后面要用倒装结构?是强调还是什么?
纯粹是文字游戏
这句话的意思是指:大气是地球的一部分,就像土壤、湖水、河水、海水(是地球的一部分)一样。原文有省略。方便理解,这里我们可以把原文调整一下。The atmosphere is as much a part of the earth /as /soil and water (of lakes, rivers and oceans修饰water的,可以不看) are parts of the earth.
这句话本来就有语法错误。
英语语法的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 修改语法 的文章

随机推荐